Mimi's Daddy Ch. 14: Adam's Touch

Story Info
Adam touches Mimi...
2.3k words
4.85
1.9k
3
0

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 05/03/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because the farm was less than two miles away, Mimi had snuck her bike out to the road. If her car remained in its usual spot, her family wouldn't notice she had gone somewhere. Their Saturday chores usually kept them busy.

The day was beautiful, sunny, and warm. Peddling down the familiar road, she relished the cool breeze dancing across her skin. Adam was on his way, so she wanted to open up the farmhouse and air it out before he arrived. The Millers had given her a set of keys when they moved into the city to live with their kids. Every week, she checked on the house to make sure a family of raccoons hadn't moved in.

Empty houses didn't fare well out in the country without people. Next to the steps, she locked her bike to the big oak tree that sheltered the wrap-around porch. Once she was inside, she started to open the windows. Just as she was ready to take a broom to the floors, she heard a knock on the front door. Adam called into the house, "Hello?"

"I'm in the kitchen."

Tall and handsome, wearing worn jeans, a flannel shirt and marked up boots, he looked like he belonged. "This place is like a movie set version of a farmhouse. Has this kitchen ever been updated?" He rested a wide hand on the dusty surface of the countertop.

"It could use some love. And maybe a reliable plumber, in case you know of one." She tapped the wooden floors with the toe of her tennis shoe. "I wouldn't change these, though. Aren't they pretty?"

"They are." He looked her up and down. "As are you."

"I'm in a t-shirt and jeans, Adam, come on."

"I stand by what I said." He rubbed his fingers together, feeling the paper dry dust. "How many bedrooms does this place have?"

"Three, but there is only one bathroom."

Adam reached out to touch the faded dove gray curtains that hung over the sink. "Somebody made these by hand."

"This place has been loved by more than one generation. I bet those curtains used to be cornflower blue when they were first stitched." Every time Mimi stood in the room, she saw it the way it could be. "The table my dad made would look good over by the window."

"I can see it." He left footprints across the dusty floor. "It's close to your folk's place. I thought you wanted to get away from them?"

"Not exactly. I just need some privacy."

"This is a good-sized house for one person."

She followed him into the empty living room. "I might get a roommate."

"We should do some work on the property. I don't have much time, except on the weekends, but we could make a start."

"You think? There really is a lot to do. I could use the help."

"Well, we have to buy it first."

His use of the word we brought her heart up into her throat. She nodded. "And get married."

"You and I should talk to your parents about that tomorrow." He turned from the window and looked down at her. "Would you be willing to go to the justice of the peace?"

"I would, but my parents would never forgive me." Mimi followed him into the primary bedroom, the prettiest room in the house. It had a with a bay window that looked out over the pasture. Standing in front of it, lit by the morning light, he was more handsome than a man should be.

"The sun sets must be amazing out here." Reaching for her hand, Adam drew her to him. "What is the least amount of wedding fanfare we can get away with?"

That was a tough question. "It helps that I've been married once before. They will want us to be married by a preacher, but a church isn't mandatory. My big brother got married in their back yard."

"That sounds do able. Do you want to use the family pastor?"

"No, absolutely not."

"Okay. I'm sure we can find someone." He rocked her hand back and forth. "I kind of like the idea of seeing you in a pretty dress."

"I couldn't wear white."

The big man smiled down at her. "I never liked white, anyway."

Like a bird resting in a nest, her hand curled inside his rough fingers. As together, they looked out the window across the rolling fields, she asked him, "Do you think we can pull this off?"

Lifting her captive hand to his lips, he pressed a kiss to the back of her wrist. "I do, cupcake."

***

Wandering across the farm, Adam listened attentively as she explained her vision to him. Over lunch, he shared his thoughts about how a second bathroom would be a nice addition to the farm house. On the drive to his place, they talked about the well on the property and where a kitchen garden might go.

***

Mimi stood awkwardly by Adam's front door while he tugged off his boots. All day she had felt comfortable and at ease with him until now. His apartment was tiny, a little one bedroom close to his shop. Clean and sparse, it didn't look like he spent a lot of time there. Visible from the front door, the kitchen was the size you might expect in a dorm room. Making good on her promise filled her with anxiety. What if she disappointed him?

"You look terrified." He didn't crowd her.

Pressing herself into the corner by the front door, she lied to him. "I'm not."

"You don't have to be scared. We won't do anything you don't want to do." Extending his hand to her palm up, he waited. "The kissing turned out better than you expected, didn't it?"

When she gathered her courage and placed her hand in his, he walked backward, drawing her toward the bedroom.

"Couldn't we do this out here?"

"Nope."

"We just agreed to touching right... that's it."

"Yes, chicken little. Every bit of my clothing will stay on."

"Mine will too, right?"

"That's up to you."

***

Laying on top of the covers, arms stiff at her sides, Mimi's shoes lay tumbled on the floor. Her eyes were closed tight.

The bed depressed when he sat down next to her. "What are you afraid of, little girl? Is it more scary if you like being touched? Or if you don't?"

Opening one eye just a bit, she said, "I don't know."

Adam rested his hand on her sternum, above her heart, and Mimi became vividly aware of her breathing and heartbeat. "Do you know what a safe word is?"

"Like in books? Red, yellow, green."

"What kinds of books do you read?"

Squinching her eyes tightly shut, she pretended she didn't hear his question. He didn't need to know about the secret stash of steamy romances she had hidden under her bed.

"Use yellow, if you are uncertain. Red if you want to stop. And green if you want more. Got it?"

"Yes." Mimi took a deep, calming breath. If she stayed present, she could do this. The pressure of his hand helped her focus on his touch and the feel of the bed under her. The mattress was comfortable and supportive.

"Is there anywhere you would like me to touch first?"

"My back?"

"Roll over then."

Face down, she settled into the bed. The linens smelled like him, masculine and outdoorsy. She couldn't stop the tremble that moved through her as he placed his big, warm hand at the base of her neck and slowly slid his fingertips down the length of her spine. When her ex had touched her, she had felt a vague numbness, or maybe a comforting familiarity, not this strange elixir of sensation. He eased up the worn cotton of her t-shirt and rested his hand at her waist. "I'm going to touch your skin."

Nodding into the pillow, she took an unsteady breath as his fingertips shaped to her ribs and traced her scapula. As he explored her, heat and tingles lingered every place he touched. When he squeezed the tight muscles of her shoulder, a groan slipped past her lips and she clamped her mouth shut. There would be none of that. She squeezed her thighs together as he outlined each vertebrae. He flattened his hand and cupped her hip, sending a shiver through her body. When he slid his hand over the curve of her bottom, she stiffened and pointed her toes.

"Yellow?" he asked.

Shaking her head no, she pressed her face into the pillowcase. The sensations were overwhelming and left her restless and wanting. She held her breath as his hand cupped her thigh and slid lower along her jean clad leg.

"This might feel nicer if you took these off."

"Okay."

Adam grabbed a hold of her hips and flipped her over and Mimi squealed. She threw her arm across her face as he unfastened the button on her jeans. A burst of air passed her lips when he slid her zipper down. Why had she worn boring white underwear? She hadn't thought this through. What if he wanted more than touching? "Hips up, Mimi."

With strong, tender hands, he eased her jeans down her legs and slipped off her green ankle socks as she settled back into the bed. Laying there in her underwear and t-shirt, Mimi felt more naked in front of Adam than she had ever felt in her life. She crossed her arms across her chest to hide that her nipples were hard.

Smiling, he gripped her bare foot and squeezed. It was hard to look at his face, and his copper flecked hazel eyes. As he eased his warm hand up along her calf, fingers dipping behind her knee, she bent her leg. Every time he looked at her face, she fought the urge to turn away. Could he see how much his touch affected her? She tugged a pillow free and pulled it over her face.

Adam clicked his tongue and said, "Now that won't do." Shifting the pillow so she was only half hidden and he could see her, he said, "I want to look at your pretty face while I touch you. It helps me learn what you like. If you keep covering your face, I'm going to have to tie your hands to the headboard, so you aren't distracted by trying to hide."

"People do that?"

He rested his hand on her belly and she tried to suck the roundness flatter. "They do." He lingered along the bottom edge of her ribcage. "You can relax. I like how you are made." Face heating, she pushed his hand down when he eased higher toward the under curve of her breast.

"I'd be cute if I lost forty pounds."

"You are cute right now." He took her hand and brought it up over her head.

"What are you doing?"

"Making you helpless."

"Why?"

"So that you will give this a chance." He leaned down and whispered against her cheek, "I won't tell anyone if you like it."

Leaving the back of her hand against the headboard, she watched him stand and go to his closet and pull out two silk ties. He bound her wrist with a familiarity that told her he had done this before. When her wrist was securely tied to the bed post, she took an unsteady breath, and said, "I'm not going to end up on some T.V. show about women kept in basements am I?"

"I don't have a basement." He offered his open hand to her. "Other wrist?"

Willingly, she placed her hand in his. "Can you at least cover my face with something?"

"Is it easier if you can't see?"

"It's daylight." She bent one knee. "I can't hide."

As he bound her other wrist, he asked, "Why do you need to hide?"

"I've only been naked in the dark."

Tracing the backs of his fingers along her arm, he asked, "Am I going to make you naked for this touching?" He lightly circled one taunt nipple through her t-shirt with a fingertip and she twisted in her restraints, surprised. Adam asked her, "Would you like that?"

Color flooded into her neck and face.

"I think you might."

With the backs of his fingers, he slid the bottom of her t-shirt higher, exposing more of her skin, pushing the fabric above her breasts. Suddenly, her Mega Mart bra seemed inadequate, white and functional. "You wear old lady underwear, Mimi. It's a shame, considering how adorable you are."

She trembled as his fingertips traced along the under curve of her breast.

"Would you wear silk if I bought it for you?"

She surprised herself when the word, "Yes," slipped past her lips.

"Your skin is peaches and cream. Pale blue would be lovely on you."

Opening his hand wide on her ribcage, he slid his touch down over her hip to her thigh.

Eyes closed, heat washed across her skin and her lips parted to release a sigh.

"I think you like being touched, Mimi girl."

She wet her lips as he explored her collarbones, the upper curve of her breasts. A riot of sensation skittered across her skin and her nipples tightened achingly.

"Has anyone ever made you come?"

Her eyes flashed open and then she looked away, searching for some place to focus on the ceiling. She restlessly turned her wrist in her restraints. "I mean... do I count?"

He chuckled. "You do indeed. Anyone besides you?"

"No." She swallowed.

"If I promise to keep all of my clothes on, would you let me try?"

Pressing her face into her arm, she felt the heat from her cheeks.

Voice low and thick as caramel, he said, "Give me a color, Mimi," as his index finger circled her belly button.

"Green."