The Actor Ep. 01

Story Info
A has-been cowboy actor gets a break.
9.6k words
4.8
12.8k
36

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,074 Followers

Copyright © 2022 Mojavejoe420 & Melanieatplay

Author's Note: My friend Mel (Melanieatplay) collaborated on this story. We both contributed equally to its content, and we hope you enjoy it.

Special thanks to Pat Harvey for his editing expertise.

Chapter One

The tall cowboy kicked his boot-heels together, trying to knock some of the dust off of them before stepping into the small-town veterinarian's office. He headed over to the smiling receptionist's desk. "Howdy, Miss Becky!"

"Jake! I thought they were sending that new kid down. I've got your order, but the Doc said she needed to see you for a few minutes if you stopped by."

"Really? I'm kind of in a hurry."

"She's in the exam room, but she's finishing up. Hey, since you two are no longer a thing, when are you going to sweep me off my feet?"

"As soon as you aren't married to Alejandro." And as soon as you drop some weight, he thought. "That old vaquero shoots really well."

She giggled. "Oh, don't worry about him. Hey, your show is about to start!"

Jake gave her a blank stare.

"Montana Skies! CMT just started running it in the afternoons. You were so good in that, Jake. You get residuals for that?"

He winked at her. "The ex-wives get those." He took a deep breath. "The exam room, you said?"

"Yeah, go on back."

He had no idea what she wanted with him... now. He just wanted to start heading home, but he mustered his courage and walked back to the exam room. When he opened the door, Doctor Elizabeth Morton was tending to a sheep that appeared to have intestinal issues.

"Hey, Liz, Becky said you needed to see me if I came by."

Just then, the stirring, sweeping orchestral theme to Montana Skies blared through the door from the office. She stood up, flipping her long red hair back over her shoulders. "They're playing our song," Elizabeth said, her captivating green eyes matched only by her dazzling smile.

Jake laughed and shook his head. "That's not our song anymore, Liz. How you doing? What's going on?"

She peeled off her surgical gloves and bade him follow her back to her house, which was attached to the offices. "I need to show you something."

When they got inside she removed her smock and threw it on the floor. Facing Jake, she reached back and undid the clasps on her bra, then leaned forward and let it slip off her shoulders.

"Liz..." Jake began to protest.

"Shhh. I know. We broke up. But... well... don't they look lonely?"

Her ample breasts thrust forward as she breathed deeply, arching her back for further effect. Her pink nipples hardened as he watched. She cupped them, gently sighing as she presented them to him.

"Liz," he tried again. "We've been through this..."

She stepped forward, her breasts pressing into his chest. She also slipped her arms around his neck. "Jake... honey... it doesn't have to mean anything. Just two old friends, you know?"

"Just, two old friends? Like, reminiscing or something?"

She felt his hardening bulge against her stomach. "Yes, just reminiscing about the good days. No strings, no commitments, just... this." She cupped his package for a more significant effect.

"No strings," Jake confirmed.

"None." And she leaned up to kiss him.

- - - - -

Jake put his hands on her breasts and continued to thrust inside her, his sweat dripping from his chin onto her chest. He loved how her flowing red hair looked as it spread across the pillow and mattress. We were always good at this, he thought.

"Yes, Jake," Liz gasped. "Fuck me... just like that... just like that... oh God, yes..."

Yeah, you like this, don't you, baby. He watched as she thrashed ecstatically, howling like a wildcat and tossing her head from side to side. Lyrics flashed in his head from an old 80s dance song by a group called The Escape Club:

She's so mean, but I don't care

I love her eyes and her wild wild hair

"You feel so good... inside me," she moaned, "I've missed your big cock... missed it so much... two months is... unh... too long," she moaned breathlessly.

He loved hearing her little moans and whimpers, seeing her face twist and contort in pleasure as he pounded her pussy hard. "Take it, baby," he said between pants. "You're so tight for me." He knew she was climbing towards release, but he also knew how to get her there faster.

Taking her by surprise, he slid his arms underneath her and rolled them over, so she was now on top of him, riding him. She always felt tight to him, but, for whatever reason, in this position, her pussy felt like a vice, and that only made it better for him.

She put his hands on his muscled chest while he roughly clutched her breasts. For a woman who was a couple of years past her 40th birthday, she had a body that rivaled women in their 20s, and amazingly her breasts had almost no sag.

Her vagina began to contract and squeeze him. Her eyes had rolled up in her head and her body convulsed. She'd always been able to come so quickly; that was one of the best things about her. He usually had good control, but it had been two months for him, too, and her spasming vagina was too much. He thought of giving her a warning, but she was off in her own world of orgasmic bliss.

They'd been together enough that she knew when he was reaching the zenith as well, so what she said next didn't surprise him. "Squirt inside me, Jake, make me feel it," Liz groaned. He released inside her with a fury that surprised both of them... she collapsed on his chest, and both of them struggled desperately to regain control of their breathing.

As their sweat mixed together, he used every ounce of willpower not to look at his watch. He had a two-hour drive back to the ranch, and he'd planned on getting back before dark, but now Darryl was going to give him shit for wasting half a day just to pick up the medication for the spring calves. Jake didn't actually report to Darryl, but he knew it made Darryl feel good to think he was running things.

He turned his head to try to see her alarm clock, but it was hidden behind pictures of various horses. Her entire bedroom was filled with photos of the animals she had healed and saved over her many years as veterinarian to the ranches.

Liz leaned in and licked the sweat from his neck before rolling off of him. I've got to get going, but now the fun begins. Now I have to pay for the sex that I just had by trying to have a conversation with her.

"So, is old-man Gilroy keeping you busy at the Bar G?" she asked.

"Yeah, my ladies are calvin', and we'll have the first guests of the season comin' in next week. There's always a lot to do in the Springtime," he added. "Speakin' of which..." Jake put his hands on her shoulders and gently started to push her off of him.

Liz was having none of that and she wrapped her arms around him, keeping their bodies pressed tightly together. "He ever give you that raise you told me about over the winter?"

He bristled. She went there, he thought. So much for no-strings sex. Money had always been a sore subject when they were seeing each other. It was one of the reasons he ended things with her. "Yeah, he's giving me another fifty a week."

"So that brings you up to what, 275?"

"He's giving me three," he muttered almost under his breath.

"That's not much to live on for a man of your advanced years."

She was trying to be funny, teasing him about his age. He didn't take her little joke too well, but he wasn't going to torment her and start another all-out fight like when they broke up. "I also get a room, food, and beer, so I'm doing just fine. Don't worry about it."

"Well, maybe another acting job will come along and you'll be set for life, huh? Then you can quit pretending to be a cowboy and dealing with the city-slicker-cowboy-wannabe guests. But do you think something huge like Montana Skies is going to happen again?"

He took a deep breath. She was just itching for another fight, and he was about ready to give her one, but at the last possible moment he got his temper under control. "I have a few irons in the fire out in California that might just come through." He paused for a moment. "And besides, I love what I do. I get a lot of satisfaction from my work. I know you don't think it's important, but it's what I like and what I'm good at."

She looked deep into his eyes. "I offered you so much more, and you turned me down flat without even considering how much it would improve your life."

His thoughts turned sarcastic. Okay, you want a fight;, you got one. "And what exactly were you offering me? To take care of your animals? To help you around your little spread? I'd be doing almost the same job as I'm doing now but without any of the fun. I like the ranch, I like the job, and I like the people. You've never understood this, but it's like acting, in a way. I'm on stage, putting on a show every day. Working for you... wouldn't be the same at all."

"You can't ride a horse forever, then what will you do?" She desperately hoped she could change his mind and finally get him to see that she was only trying to offer him something more meaningful. "Besides, you'd be working with me, not for me," she whispered.

He laughed at that. "Yeah, right. There's not one person on your payroll who works with you, Liz. They call you the task-master behind your back, do you know that? If you think I'm not telling you the truth, you should ask them sometime, and if you don't bite their heads off they might just be brave enough to tell you the truth."

His words really shook her. My employees like me, right? I always thought they did. He's just being an ass. "We're not talking about my veterinary business or my employees, Jake. We're talking about your future and the life that we should be building together, you and me."

"What we had was good, really good. Me spending the weekends here with you, coming here on my days off, I loved it, at least, you know... at first."

"We had some wonderful times, Jake... you can't tell me that it was all bad." She seductively ran her hand over his chest. "This afternoon was amazing, and it made me realize how much I missed you, how much I missed this." Her hand ran down his stomach and she grasped his thick cock. Even though it was flaccid, it still impressed her.

She was playing him, and he knew it. She couldn't use reason and logic to win the argument, so of course she was going to try to get what she wanted through sex. However, he was having none of it and he pushed her hand away. "Sex isn't our problem; it never was. We both love doing this, but we have issues that aren't ever going to be resolved."

"We can work this out; you just have to be reasonable."

Jake sighed. It's the same old argument; I'm not being reasonable. Has she even listened to a word I've said? Christ. "Listen, if you want, when I come into town, we can get in the saddle together; I have no problem with that, but... I just can't be what you want."

"You can be what I want, and you can let me take care of you. I'll give you a good life. All you have to do is let me, Jake."

"You want me to be a kept man? Is that what you think I want? Is that what you think I'm about? If that's really what you think, then you don't know me at all."

"I know you, Jake... better than you know yourself. Can't you just listen to reason for one time in your life?"

"I care about you, darlin', I love being with you, but this is old ground. We keep going around the barn, but neither of us will change our minds. We just want different things." He slipped out of bed and started collecting his clothes that he'd thrown all over the floor earlier.

She sat up in the bed, her near-perfect body on full display. "I'll keep the door open for you for as long as I can. Someday, you might just pull your head out of your ass and realize that your life is here with me. Until then, all of... this," Liz waved her hand over her breasts and vagina, "this door is closed until further notice. You need to grow up, Jake. This is the best offer you're ever going to get."

The only door she heard that afternoon was the one in the front of her house when he slammed it shut.

Chapter Two

Taking Jamie by surprise, Chad rolled on top of her. They'd been kissing a little, but she wasn't really ready to take him inside of her yet. His weight pushed the oxygen from her petite frame. She felt him move his hand between them, reaching for his member. He fumbled with his cock, poking and pressing to find her opening. He pushed himself inside her with one hard thrust. Fortunately, she had just enough inner wetness to take him into her body, and there was only a slight amount of pain because he wasn't that big, but he remained oblivious to the slight wince she made.

Sex with him was so different now that they'd gotten engaged. He used to take her out, romance her, make her feel special, but now, she felt like a thing that he banged his body against for a couple of minutes to achieve release. His sweat was dripping onto her now. It was something that used to make her feel very sexy, but anymore it only made her want to shower and get his smell off of her.

Her body had just barely begun to respond when he let out a loud grunt and then collapsed on top of her. She listened to his heavy pants, and after a little bit he could get his breathing under control. After he rolled off of her and lay by her side, their eyes met. "Every now and then, you could move a little, make it better for me... you know that, right, Jamie?" he said condescendingly.

"I will next time, I promise," she whispered.

"You used to be such a great fuck, but I put a ring on your finger, and all that changed, didn't it?"

You used to know what foreplay was, but that got lost too after our engagement, didn't it? She pushed some of her fiery red locks of hair out of her face. "I'll make it better for you, Chad."

He used to hold her after they'd made love, but lately, once he was done with her, he quickly moved on to other pursuits: Going over his business accounts, calling his clients, or playing his Xbox. "Did you get your shit packed? We have a 7:05 flight tomorrow morning, and you know I don't want to be late because of you like last time."

"Yes, honey. Everything is packed and ready to go," she said solemnly.

"Did you remember my cowboy boots? Both pairs?"

She thought for a moment. "I thought you had one pair; they're packed."

"Damn it, I just bought a new pair after work today for our trip. You don't remember me telling you that? I swear you'd forget your head if it wasn't sewed on."

He hadn't told her about his new pair of boots, but she wasn't going to argue with him. It was just easier this way. "I'll make sure I pack them."

"Okay... ummm... good." He looked at his Rolex. "I have a Call of Duty tournament that starts in a few minutes. I'll be gaming for a few hours, don't wait up." He started to slide out of bed.

"Don't I get a good-night kiss?"

"Oh, alright, my chubby little mouse."

He looked at his watch, rolled his eyes, then gave her a little peck on the cheek. He glanced at his watch again. "Damn it, now I'm late." He quickly slipped out of bed, put on his boxers, and hustled out of the bedroom.

She held back the tears until he'd left the room; her crying only angered him, and she knew better than to do it in front of him. Chubby little mouse, that's what her mother used to call her. "Don't take it wrong, honey. You know I love your chubby cheeks! They're so cute!" Mom would then pinch her cheeks because that would make it all better? Jamie regretted the day she told Chad of her unfortunate nickname, thinking she might garner some sympathy. Instead, it became his pet name for her. They were correct, of course. She didn't have those pipe-stem arms and legs like the Instagram models that Chad so lusted after. She wished she could be rail-thin for him because she knew what he liked, but it wasn't in the cards.

She walked to the bathroom, leaned on the counter, and appraised herself with a critical eye. She saw a plain round face, blotchy skin (but she allowed that might be from the crying), bright red hair that she detested, some light freckles that always needed to be covered up with makeup, thin lips, and a plump body. Maybe it's my fat breasts; why can't they be smaller? Then I wouldn't look quite so chubby, she thought mordantly.

She tried to remember that word Chad had used the other day... svelte. She slipped back into bed and picked up her phone to look at the definition of that word. Slender, elegant, lithe, having clean lines, sleek... she tossed her phone on the bed, wondering why Chad even bothered with such a chubby, non-svelte girl such as herself.

Jamie had fallen for him immediately. Chiseled good looks, full head of black hair, and, if svelte applied to men, his muscled, svelte body gave her the shivers. She knew from the moment she met him that he was the one, the one man she was meant to be with. How could he not be? His inheritance should clear the lawyers soon, and they planned to live on the cliffs above Newport Beach, overlooking the ocean, instead of their current shabby single-bedroom apartment in Costa Mesa. Even though she knew she didn't come close to meeting his expectations, he was perfect for her, and she was certain that she'd never find a man as good as him. Right? she thought to herself.

Chapter Three

"Jesus Christ. You can't be serious. This is a great investment, and all of my other clients are eating this shit up; I don't know why I have to convince you of this."

Jamie squirmed in her seat in the van delivering them to the ranch. Not only was he swearing, but she was certain that he was talking so loudly that none of the other eight guests could carry on a normal conversation. She gently rubbed his thigh in an attempt to get his attention. "Honey, can you put your phone away? You promised me that you wouldn't make any calls until we got to the ranch."

"Fuck, hold on, the old lady is bitching about something," he snarled into the phone. "What?" he asked impatiently.

"You promised, no calls," she said gently.

"Jamie, if I reel this guy in, it's a thousand-dollar commission for me."

Everyone in the van was staring at them now, and she even heard some snide whispers. Obviously, she wasn't the only one annoyed with her fianceé. "Can you wrap it up for me... please," she whispered.

"Yeah... yeah... just a few more minutes. Your job is easy compared to mine... any idiot could push jewelry on the unsuspecting public. I actually have to work at this."

She knew better than to argue with him, and she wasn't an idiot. She was actually the top saleswoman in her store for six months in a row, and in a typical month she brought home three times what he did. "Okay, honey."

Of course, he stayed on his phone the rest of the way to the ranch, and just as the van pulled up to the massive lodge he ended the call without closing the deal.

"Thank God we finally got here," one of the women said as she cut her eyes at Chad and then at Jamie, who hung her head, mortified at the entire experience.

Not a good start, but I'll make it up to them, somehow.

As they all piled out of the van, Jamie had a chance to take a look at her surroundings. The large lodge was constructed with logs and actually looked like a massive log cabin. Standing four stories high, the lodge dominated the valley. With the tall pines behind it and the Rocky Mountains a little further back, Jamie could think of only one word for the scene: majestic.

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,074 Followers