Mimi's Daddy Ch. 19: The 1st Night

Story Info
Adam removes Mimi's pajamas with safety scissors.
2.2k words
4.8
2k
3

Part 19 of the 34 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I wear my bear feet slippers? You won't pick on me too much?"

Hugging her tight, he said, "I love big-footed women."

Taking a deep breath, she let her shoulders drop, and he released her. As she headed down the hall, he gave her bottom a playful swat and she hopped forward. With one hand covering herself, she looked back at him and wrinkled her nose. "What was that for?"

"Couldn't help it. Your bottom was too tempting."

She arched one brow and disappeared into the privacy of her bedroom. What on earth was she going to wear? Her sleepwear consisted of some oversized ratty t-shirts and one two-piece pair of Christmas pajamas with yellow ducks all over them. Unsexy was an understatement. Monster feet couldn't make it any worse. Maybe they would make him smile.

By the time she gathered enough courage to come out, the wine was poured and Adam was waiting on the couch with their plates with a fluffy comforter spread over his knees. Mimi stuck one giant bear foot out and struck a pose.

"You couldn't be any cuter."

This was her, unadorned. With her curls drawn into two ponytails and her face scrubbed free of makeup, she took a shy step toward him.

"Is there a movie you would like to watch, baby bear?" Adam patted the couch cushion next to him.

On impulse, Mimi said, "Up." It was one of her all-time favorites.

"That's a pretty sad one. Are you sure?"

"If you are gonna watch with me, yes."

When she sat down next to him, he tugged the comforter over her knees and handed her a plate. "Up it is."

"What about Sarah?" Mimi snuggled closer and lifted her fork.

"My sister is staying with Marge for a few days. I hope you don't mind being at my mother's after Sunday for a few weeks."

"That's fine. Sarah needs support and structure."

As she took her first bite of the tasty chicken, he scrolled to the movie of her choice. His knee brushed hers, and he handed her a full glass of wine. "To making our dreams come true."

The pour was generous. Mimi peered into the velvety red. "Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"Only if you want me to. Tonight can be anything you want. Would you rather have juice?"

"No."

The warmth of his body radiated outward. Unable to resist, she allowed herself to relax and shift closer to him on the couch. Taking a sip of the rich wine, she tapped her bear feet on the braided rug. The flickering light from the screen lit their faces as they ate dinner alone for the first time.

***

When the movie reached the part about infertility, Mimi felt the rise of her own grief. She and Wade had tried for two years. Heart in her throat, she tried to wipe away the wetness of a tear before Adam saw it. The rough pad of his thumb touched her cheek. "Tears?"

Suppressing a sniffle, she said, "It seems unfair."

"The movie?"

"I feel stupid that I still get upset. I've had years to come to terms with not having children."

Adam tugged her closer and asked, "Did you ever consider adoption as an option?"

"He didn't want that."

"But what about you? Women and men can adopt as singles."

She peeked up at him. "I don't want that. Parenting alone sounds too hard."

With a sigh, he tugged her toward his lap.

Resisting, Mimi said, "I'll squash you."

"Bull shit. I don't want to hear that again. Get your cupcake self on my lap for a proper cuddle." He leaned back on the couch, pulled her bodily onto his lap, and drew the covers around her. "I think you are perfect." As she settled against him, her head came to rest on his shoulder and he patted her hip. After pressing a kiss to her temple, he whispered, "You are missing the sweet parts."

The hardness of his body contrasted with the softness of her own. As the movie continued, she couldn't ignore the rising pressure against her hip. Her brow furrowed, and she shifted her position. "What's that?"

With a start, his lips parted and then closed. "I have a beautiful woman on my lap and my body has responded." He suppressed a chuckle.

Mimi shifted to the side and artlessly reached down and placed her hand right on him. Solid as a rock, he grunted with surprise. Mimi asked, "Are you okay? Why is it that stiff?" She realized where her hand was and snatched it back, throat going hot, fingers tingling. "I'm sorry."

Adam gently took her hand and returned it to his lap. "I'm not offended by your touch. Mimi, you've been married before. How is a hard cock a surprise?"

"My husband's was always kind of squishy. You aren't squishy at all."

"Do you want to see it?"

"Is it rude to ask?" Mimi fidgeted.

"I have to admit, this is my first time playing show and tell, the adult version." As she watched, he unfastened his pants. Waggling his finger at her, he said, "No unkind comments."

Cupping her hands over her mouth in anticipation, she shook her head.

"You've never seen a man naked beside your ex?"

With a shrug, she said, "My brothers, when they were in diapers, but I don't think that counts."

"True, that doesn't count." He drew his cock out. "I feel like a teenager." The cool air felt like a kiss against his hot skin.

"Holy crap," she said, lips parting. Reaching out to touch him, she paused, uncertain.

"Go on. You can touch me. It's only fair. I've touched you before."

Fingertips dancing feather light across the head of his cock, she whispered, "Your skin is so silky."

To calm himself, he closed his eyes and took a breath. When she wound her fingers around his shaft, he gritted his teeth, surprised at how good her touch felt.

"It doesn't bend at all." Moving his cock around like she was performing in some kind of erotic science fair, she leaned closer. "Is it like this all the time?"

"No. It's a normal cock. Pretty girls make me hard."

"You think I'm pretty?"

"Good lord, Mimi, do you even look in the mirror?"

Giving a shy shrug, she glided her hand along his length, causing a shudder to move through him. Her artless touch, explorative and sweet, devastated him.

"I like how it makes you respond. Do you like me touching you?"

"Of course I do. Any man would."

Her smile lapsed. "Not every man."

With the back of his fingers, he touched her cheek and tugged her earlobe. "All the straight ones I know."

She squeezed him and he grunted. "So, this is normal?"

He nodded. "Perfectly so."

"I can see how that would make sex easier." With a kitten lick, she dampened her lips. For a second, he thought she might taste him. Electricity shot through his body and his cock flexed.

Gasping with surprise, she said, "Do it again." When he flexed, she giggled. "It does tricks."

"Mimi, have you never had sex with a partner who had a hard cock?"

Tilting her head, she explored the underside of his dick, lightly touching his frenulum with her thumb. "His was squishy. We kind of had to stuff it in. I never really understood why people liked sex."

With a delicate touch on the back of her neck, he said, "Maybe it's time you did." Even though she had his dick in her hand, she managed to look surprised. Adam continued, "I told you I would help you try anything you wanted. Do you want to try sex?" He gently tugged a ruby curl. "You can leave your monster feet on if you want."

That made her giggle. She bit down on her lip. "Can we stop at any time? In case I don't like it?"

"Of course, Mimi."

"Do I just take off my pants?"

He laughed. "Sweet girl, you aren't ready yet." He slid his arms under her and stood up with her blanket trailing.

As her arms flew around him, she blurted, "I'm too h..."

When he glared at her, her words cut short, and she tucked her face into his neck. Her obedience touched him. "Good girl."

Letting her hide against his shoulder, he carried her to the bedroom and lay her down on the little twin bed.

Voice muffled against his neck, she said, "It's okay because we are married, right?"

Releasing her, he said, "It's okay because we want to, cupcake. We are adults who are attracted to each other." Staring down at her, he tugged his shirt off over his head. At the sight of his bare chest, she slid herself under the covers, monster feet making big lumps under the blanket. When he pushed his jeans down his hips, she drew the blanket up to her nose, watching him with big eyes.

"Am I going to have to tie you down again?"

"No, Sir."

The address made a delicious tingle run through him straight to his dick. She didn't know what that kind of language could mean. "You are going to let me touch you and you are going to tell me what you like." As Adam stepped out of his jeans and underwear, he was grateful for the shower he'd taken before she got home.

"I will." She bit the blanket she was holding. "I think I can."

"Would you rather I bound your hands?"

She tightened her thighs together under the covers. "Maybe."

Naked, he sat on the bed next to her. "How fond are you of these pajamas?"

"I've worn them twice."

"If I buy you more, can I take them off any way I like?"

"Yes, Sir."

She was going to be the death of him. "The boy scout in me left a few things in your nightstand." When he drew the drawer open, she sat up to look. Out of its depths, he drew out a thick cotton rope he'd placed there in case Mimi discovered more things she wanted to explore.

"What is that egg thing?" Nosey, she pointed to one of the other toys he had hidden away.

"You can find out about that in a bit."

"Where does it go?"

Running the rope through his hands, he grinned. "Where would you like it to go?"

She flopped back into the bed and pulled the covers up over her head, giggling.

Sliding his hand slowly up her leg, Adam touched her through the thick covers, enjoying every dip and curve of her body. Her thigh vibrated under his palm as his fingertips came to rest at the crease of her thigh. She gave a soft gasp. Lightly, he traced the join of her thighs and the shape of her sex. "I'm thinking placing the egg here, might feel good."

Under the covers, she nodded.

"Left wrist, pretty girl." Obediently, she snaked one hand out from under the covers. "Do you remember what to say if you get scared or if what I'm doing doesn't feel good?"

"Yes."

He knew what he wanted her to say. Leaning over her hidden body, he brought her hand up to the heavy headboard. When he had her wrist restrained, he pushed the blanket down and pinned her to the bed. "Is your wrist comfortable?" He touched her mouth with a fingertip through the sheet before she could answer. "Say, 'Yes, Daddy.'"

Tugging on her wrist experimentally, she whispered, "Yes, Daddy."

His cock was hard as obsidian. "Right wrist, baby girl."

Willingly, she offered her hand, and he pressed a kiss to the center of her palm before he brought her wrist against the headboard slats.

"I love that you trust me." With a practiced hand, he looped the rope around her wrist and tied her securely. She could grip the ties for leverage, and they would hold her. A quick-release loop hung below each wrist, in easy reach. There were safety scissors in the drawer and they were about to come in handy. Slowly, he drew the sheet down her body, exposing her. "Do the monster feet stay on or come off?"

Grinning, she kicked the slippers free, and they tumbled from the bed. Reaching for one of her pretty plump feet, Adam examined her little toes with their cherry red polish. He leaned down and pressed a kiss on her arch, gently biting the edge of her foot, causing her leg to jump.

"Do I need to tie your legs this time, young lady?"

She slanted her gaze at him and without prompting said, "No, Sir."

It was all he could do not to throw her thighs wide and ravish her. She was unexpectedly innocent. He didn't want to stunt her unfolding passion and exploration of sex. It was one gift he could give her.

"I promise I will buy you new pajamas tomorrow."

"Any kind I like?"

"Yes."

He drew the safety scissors from the drawer and smiled a wicked grin at her. "Goodbye pants." The scissors had sharp blades and rounded tips. She gasped as the cold dull edge slid along her skin.