Mimi's Daddy Ch. 20: The Fit

Story Info
Mimi tries a lot of new things with Adam.
2k words
4.87
2.1k
2

Part 20 of the 38 part series

Updated 05/21/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Puzzle Pieces Fit

Mimi teased, "If you ever marry someone for real, they are going to spend a lot of money on clothing..."

Her voice trailed off as he placed a line of kisses up her thigh as he parted the sliced material. "You are tasty as a cupcake." He brushed his face against her thigh and then bit her. She jumped, and a gasp broke from her lips. "Delicious." He brushed his nose and cheek against her covered sex. She tried to wriggle back from him. He grabbed her ankle, and with a firm jerk, slid her right back into place. "Have you ever been kissed here?"

She shook her head no. Eyes huge, she whispered, "I thought that was just in books."

He growled low with pleasure. Adam placed the cutting edge at the bottom of the other leg of her jammies and cut upward until both of her legs were free and the remnants rested on her. He had chosen not to cut her panties. As he peeled down the scraps of fabric from her belly, he was amused by the practical white panties she had on, cotton and full coverage. "Lift your hips."

She eased her hips up and he drew the ruined pajama pants from under her. He smiled down at her as she shifted her hips restlessly. He traced the edge of her panties. "Practical."

She gave a tiny shrug, pink-cheeked.

"Part your legs, Miss."

She spread her legs.

Amused, he wedged his solid body into the gap and used his shoulders to spread her thighs further apart. Because she was sucking her tummy in, he reached up and placed a wide hand on the soft curve of her belly. "Relax and breathe."

She took a hesitant breath. Giving her time to calm down, he breathed with her until her body relaxed into the bed.

"Bend your knees for me."

Trembling, she brought her knees up. He lowered his head and rested his cheek on top of her mons, enjoying her scent. When he rubbed his face against her, she gave a sharp inhale.

"Keep breathing. It's going to be okay."

"I can tell you to stop?"

"Yes, do you remember the word?"

"Pineapple." She stumbled over her safe word.

"Good Girl."

Rising to his knees on the bed, he moved closer and draped her thighs over his own, displaying her. "You are so beautiful."

"I'm..."

He cut her off. "You are perfect. Exactly what I prefer."

He settled his hands on the tops of her pretty feet. Exploring every inch of her, he drew his touch up along her rounded thighs. He shaped his hands to her hips and glided over her belly. He tugged on her pajama top and undid the buttons. Her eyes were tightly closed, as if she couldn't bear to be seen.

She whimpered. "Couldn't we turn the lights off?"

"No."

Adam reached up and cradled her face. "Look at my body, Mimi. Do I find you beautiful?"

Eyes fluttering open, Mimi looked down at his turgid cock. "That will not fit."

"It will, if we go slow." Bending forward, he rubbed his cheek across her belly, and along the swell of her ribs. He kissed his way across the curve of her breast and tasted her collarbone with a gentle bite. When he growled against her throat, her body vibrated in response. Holding himself above her, he spoke against her cheek. "My Mimi." He felt her smile. "Do you want to be kissed?"

After dampening her lips, she gave a tug on her restraints. "I thought this was about sex?"

He let his hips settle against hers, so she could feel him. "It is. Do you want to be kissed?"

With her gaze lingering on his mouth, she nodded. He brushed across the softness of her lips. Taking his time, he kissed her slowly, waiting for her response. When her lips parted in a sigh, he tasted the strawberry curve of her upper lip. Deepening the kiss, he groaned when she yielded to him. The heat and softness of her were heady. She tasted of spring. In invitation, her back arched and she pressed up into the kiss. He kissed her until they were both breathless.

Breathing unsteadily, Mimi trembled as he placed kisses along her jawline and down her neck. Tugging on her restraints, she groaned, "I want something."

Lifting his mouth from her flushed skin, he huskily whispered, "What do you want?"

"I don't know."

Adam cupped one of her breasts and brushed his lips across her beaded nipple. She twisted under him when he drew the tip of her breast into his mouth. Licking and teasing, he relished every pant and quick indrawn breath. He blew across her damp skin and she shuddered. Goosebumps rose along the rounded curve of her upper arm.

Braced on his elbow, Adam slid his hand down and possessively cupped her sex, relishing the heat pouring from her. Keeping his hand against her, he trailed kisses across to her other breast. As he toyed with her nipple, Mimi began rocking against his palm. Her legs shifted restlessly as he drew her nipple into his mouth. When the headboard creaked as she pulled on her restraints, he whispered against her damp skin, "Does it feel good, baby girl?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you need more?"

Mimi panted, "Yes."

Shifting his body lower on the bed, he brushed his cheek and beard across her trembling belly. When he eased a finger under the gusset of her panties, she felt slick against his knuckles. "I think new panties belong on the shopping list."

Easing back from her, he reached for the safety scissors. Mimi watched him breathlessly as he cut through the damp fabric and exposed her. "Such a good girl." When she wiggled away from him as he lowered his face toward her sex, Adam wrapped his arms around her hips and held her in place. She threw back her head as if she couldn't look at him while he admired her wispy red curls.

"I'm going to taste you."

"Oh, God."

He chuckled and nuzzled into her curls. She was already slick, so he took his time exploring her, gliding the flat of his tongue along her plump labia. Ripe as a spring peach. She was irresistible. Nestling his face into her, he drew her tender labia into his mouth. When the heat of his tongue slid up across her clit, her thighs tightened against his head. Letting his fingers bite into her hips, he prepared for the ride as he stroked her with his tongue. As he focused his attention on her most tender place, she bucked into him.

Mimi gasped, "Stop, stop. Oh heavens. Adam. Please."

Because his name wasn't a safe word, he kept rhythmically sweeping across her clit with his mouth sealed to her. Manhandling her hips, he kept a hold of her as her thrashing became wilder.

She cried out, "I can't stop. I'm going to..."

He wanted nothing more. When she came, the headboard rattled as she barked out raw sounds between ragged breaths. Her whole body shook violently. His tiny earthquake. Flushed strawberry, damp curls clung to her temples, her cheeks. When he came over her, she moaned his name. "Adam."

"Yes, princess." With the back of his hand, he wiped his wet face.

"That was..." Smiling down at her, he rested his hard cock against her soaking sex. With a groan, she arched at the contact. "Good."

He leaned down and growled in her ear, "Do you want more?"

"Yes, I want to touch you."

He reached up and pulled the quick-release loops. Trailing rope, her hands came to rest on his arms. "What is going to happen now?" She asked breathlessly.

Pressing a kiss to her shoulder, he said, "You will open to me."

"What if I fall apart?"

Painfully slow, he eased his cock against her, relishing the heat and slickness. "I'll put you back together." Nestled against her center, he didn't want to stop. He never went bare back, but she was a temptation he couldn't resist. When he pressed forward, she curled up against him and held on tight.

Roughly, he slid one hand down her thigh and cupped her hip. With gritted teeth, he held himself in control and eased forward so slowly he thought he might go crazy. Giving her body time, he eased back and forth in tiny increments. When her full hips twisted and rocked into him, he almost lost control and plunged into her. The slower he went, the harder she panted. With her nails biting hard into his shoulder, bit by bit, he eased deeper, one stroke at a time.

Each time he drew back, she whimpered pitifully. When he fully sheathed inside her molten body, he shuddered hard. "You feel like heaven," he groaned.

Face pressed hard into his shoulder, she bit him.

The sting of it made him thrust, and she cried out. Her body was made for him. When he allowed himself to stroke fully into her, her legs wound around him and she pulled him back to her every time he drew away. Responding to her unspoken request, he ground into her needy and wanting body, giving her what she invited. His own orgasm coiled in his spine, pleasure radiating out hot from his cock as they moved together. When she shook and cried out under him, nails biting hard into his shoulders, he was done for, holding on through her orgasm and the waves of pressure around his cock by a thin tether. When she fell back into the bed, he released all control. One stroke, two, and he came in her like she was drawing his soul from his body.

As he collapsed onto her, she grunted and he shifted his weight onto his elbows. Catching his breath, he looked down at her reddened lips, her flushed face, her blue eyes full of tenderness, and couldn't resist kissing her.

***

Laying side by side in the bed, with the covers haphazardly pulled up over them, he was grateful he'd left a bottle of water by the bed. After offering it to her first, he drained it.

"Can we do that again?" Mimi had the covers pulled up to her chin, looking at him like a forest doe.

He nodded, "We can."

"Any time we want, not just one day of the month?"

He snorted. "Any time you want. But next time we use protection." He touched her nose with the tip of his finger.

Giggling, she tugged the covers higher until he could only see the upper part of her face and her tangled curls. "Even right now?"

"You might end up sore." He wiped the back of his arm across his mouth and dropped the empty bottle off the side of the bed.

Eyes sparkling with mischief, she said, "I don't care, Daddy."

His girl. He reached for her and pulled her roughly to him.

***

Sprawled across the messy bed, she was half asleep when he pressed the warm cloth between her legs. With a gasp, her blue eyes flew open, and she whispered a groggy, "Daddy," before orienting to where she was. As he wiped her clean, she let her legs fall open. "I'm tender."

"That can happen sometimes." He stroked her hip. "You need to get up and go pee."

She shook her head no, but he pointed toward the restroom and said, "Go on."

Dragging the sheet behind her, she asked, "Why am I doing this?"

Listening to her water, through the closed door he said, "So you don't get a UTI."

"Does everyone do this?" The potty flushed and she peeked around the door.

"Everyone smart." He patted the bed next to him. "Time to get some sleep."

She held onto the door. "But I'm naked"

"You don't need pajamas tonight."

Sheet fluttering around her, Mimi's adorable cupcake self scampered across the room. She burrowed into the bed and snuggled up next to him. "I didn't know."

"There are a lot of things to learn."

Resting her head on his chest, she cuddled close in the tiny bed. "Is it always like that?"

"Not always, Mimi." He cupped her head and pressed her more against him. "It helps when you really like someone."

"Do you like me?"

"I do."

She made a happy, contented sound and relaxed against his side. He stroked her back, enjoying how she fit against him as if she'd been made for him.