Mimi's Daddy Ch. 31: Box Company

Story Info
Mimi learns about the Box Company.
2.6k words
4.51
1.6k
2

Part 31 of the 41 part series

Updated 05/24/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are we going again?" Mimi lifted the gift bag from Adam's childhood bed, riffled through the tissue paper, and drew out a satin red dress. "Emergency evening wear?"

"Yes. Part of accepting my inheritance is appearing occasionally at Box Company events. They are having a dungeon night. My father called me two hours ago and insisted I come."

"Like when radio stations keep people in cages until their friends raise money to bail them out?"

"You will be on a couch."

"Wait, there are real dungeons, where people wear black and stalk about, being sexy?"

"Yes, and tonight you will be one of them. The timing is perfect, with Sarah staying the weekend with her friend."

"Adam, those people will know I'm a fraud. I have a hard time getting puppies to do as I ask. I'd be hopeless trying to teach human beings tricks."

"Then I suppose I will have to be the one in that role then. It's the side of the slash I prefer."

"You've been in a dungeon before?"

"You know about my family business, don't you, The Box Company?"

"It's a dating site or something?"

He laughed, "No, but I have heard of members who dated or even married."

"What is it then?"

"It used to be several secret clubs that were limited to people who could afford the memberships. My Aunt, when she took charge, brought the company into the present. She designed all kinds of ways to make people living out their fantasies feel safe. She took the company-wide so that more people could afford at least one fantasy."

"Prostitution?"

"No. All pairings share a similar fantasy. In big cities, we still have specialized rooms or environments. There is even a summer camp for adults now, one of my aunt's pet projects. I should take you there sometime. You can make a lanyard."

"I did that when I was in third grade." She flashed him a teasing grin. "How about a rope class instead?"

"Try on the dress for me."

She lifted a stiff, rolled embroidered fabric. "What is this?"

"A corset."

Mimi turned the roll this way and that. "Does it go under or over?"

"I think over would be charming. I guessed at your size. If I was wrong, I will get you another."

"What does it feel like?" With her fingertips, she pulled the laces free, inspecting how the items went together.

"You will have to put on the dress first to find out."

"Alright." Mimi stood in his childhood bedroom, faded movie posters on the wall behind her. She pulled her shirt up over her head. For a moment, he was a boy, with a girl he had snuck into his room. Her peach and cream skin made his hands ache to touch her.

The cupcake turned away from him as she shimmied her jeans down her thighs and bent over to free them from her feet. Her lovely bottom was on display. "Now that is unfair. Mimi, we have somewhere to be and a man can only bear so much temptation. I planned to take you to dinner first, but... if you keep tempting me..."

She stood up, covering her bra with her hands coyly. Mimi walked backward toward him. Will you unfasten me?

"Minx." He unfastened her bra, and the straps fell down her creamy shoulders.

"With the corset, do I wear a bra or not?"

Adam dampened his lips. "Let's see it without. I'm feeling masochistic."

With a kitten smile on her lips, she cupped her bare breasts. "I promise you, my breasts are friendly."

"Do I need to dress you?" He started rolling up his sleeves. "I don't mind at all."

She bit her tongue between her teeth. "No, Daddy."

The dress floated down around her, clinging to her curves in just the right way.

"How do I look?"

"Sinful. I wish we had more time to break in the corset. Hand it to me."

She offered him the garment with her forearm across her chest, trying to hide her hardening nipples.

"From your knees."

Color bloomed down her throat, and her makeup-less cheeks turned rosy.

She sank to her knees in front of him and sat back on her heels. He took a breath, looking down at her. She was going to be his undoing. The cupcake had a wedding ring. Maybe she needed a collar. His mouth went dry as he thought about clasping one around her pretty throat. He took the corset from her and began unwinding the long cords. "Thank you, Miss."

She rested her hands on her thighs and waited for him. Gods, they were never going to make it to the event tonight. He'd promised his father he would come. He unrolled the corset and began loosening the cords until the two halves were evenly separated.

"Stand pretty girl, before I take my cock out and shove it down your lovely throat."

She ducked her head and giggled. "I've never done that."

"You've never worn a corset?"

"No, I've never done the part that is in my under-the-couch books... when the girl uses her mouth to..."

He reached down and gripped her by the arm, jerking her up from the floor. He could feel his heartbeat in his chest. "We will fix that later, cupcake. Jesus Christ, I have never met a more tempting woman." He slid the corset around her. The soft curves of her free breasts under the red satin tempted him.

She looked up at him through her lashes as he fastened the front hooks of the busk. He had chosen this one because of the embroidered cherries on the black satin. He counted to ten inside his head and tried not to look at her inviting breasts under the thin silk dress.

The cupcake coyly said, "I've wondered what it would feel like."

"Mimi, I'm warning you. Keep it up, and I'm changing my plans about what you are getting for dinner." Full of mischief, she arched one well-shaped brow. He turned her around. "It will become more comfortable over time as you wear it. It will shape to you and become yours. This time, we won't tighten it fully. I'm curious to see if you will enjoy the feeling."

The little minx slid one hand behind her and brushed his thigh, heading higher. "Hands in front, cupcake."

She snorted her displeasure like a little kid but placed her hands in front of her. "Yes, Daddy."

Working toward the middle, he started pulling the back of the corset together, firming it around her ripe tasty curves. She shivered as it gripped around her. "Do you like how it feels?"

Mimi smoothed her hands over the fabric. "I do. It's like you are holding me in a fist."

He drew her red curls from the curve of her throat and kissed her. "I like how that sounds."

She sighed. "Me too."

Adam adjusted the fabric of the dress so that it was a smooth layer under the corset. "Turn."

She turned, and he caught his breath. The corset turned her already tempting shape into candy. Her breasts were offered to him like ripe fruit. "This might have been a bad idea."

"You don't like it?"

"I like it too much." He placed one hand on the back of her neck. "Look in the mirror." She stepped in front of the glass. His teenage fantasies in the flesh. Startled, she gave a small gasp.

"Is this really me?"

"It most definitely is." He slid his hand around the front of her neck and drew her back against him so she could feel how hard she made him. She dampened her lips. "Lift your dress."

She looked up and back at him.

"Eyes on the mirror, Minx."

Her fingers drew the red satin up, exposing the plump tastiness of her thighs, her peach panties, and the bottom curve of her adorable belly. When he slid his hand over her hip and belly, heading lower, she whispered, "Adam?"

"Trust me."

Mimi gripped her dress with one hand and held on to his wrist, where he gripped her neck. He eased his fingers under her panties. She was wet silk. As he stroked across her sex, she swayed. He brought his focus to her clit, touching her until she was gasping and rocking into his touch. "Open your eyes. Have you ever seen yourself come? You are such a beautiful thing." Lips parted, she looked at him reflected in the mirror.

"Good girl," Adam encouraged her. He tightened his grip on her throat, not enough to hurt her, but enough to keep her aware of his hold on her. When she started to tremble, he felt a hot rush of satisfaction. Her body was so responsive and willing. Her nails bit into his wrist as she held onto him, leaning back more as her hips pushed forward into his touch. He could feel her heart thundering under his fingertips. Her eyes fluttered closed, and she pressed the back of her head against his shoulder.

He growled, "Mimi." She kept her eyes closed as she cried out, jerking hard in his arms, panting and twisting. He touched her until she was limp in his arms. When her trembling slowed, Adam brought his fingertips to her lips. "Taste."

She licked her taste from his sticky fingers and drew them into her mouth.

Just behind her ear, he said, "You didn't mind me."

She shuddered. "I couldn't look."

"Why?"

She trembled in his arms and looked up at him. "I don't know."

"Bend forward and step your feet apart."

Mimi paused, looking at him for a moment. He released her neck and pushed her forward. Bent over, hands open wide on the top of the dresser, she was a picture.

"Do you know what happens to naughty girls?"

She pressed her forehead to the polished surface of the dresser, nails dragging across the wood. "No, Sir."

He drew her dress up and tucked it into her corset, to keep the fabric out of the way. He leaned over her, letting her feel his weight. "They get spanked, and they get fucked."

She groaned. Her panties gave almost no resistance as he tore them at her hips, rending the silk so that the fabric floated to the floor, leaving her vulnerable and open. Adam eased back to look at her. Beautiful. He drew his knuckles up her thighs. Spreading his large hands on the pale round curve of her bottom, he loved having so much to grip. He scratched lightly, enjoying the way she was holding her breath.

When Adam lifted his hand and brought it down firmly, Mimi yelped, and then groaned into the wood, surprising him. The pleasing shape of his hand rose almost instantly on her pale skin. He struck the other side, and she jumped. He placed a heavy hand on her back over the corset's laces, holding her in place. Unable to resist, Adam pressed two fingers into her sex. Mimi groaned, and the sound reverberated through his body. His cock flexed. Adam wanted to fuck her badly. He drew his fingers from her body and the sweet creature arched her back as if asking for more. "Fuck," he said under his breath.

He unfastened his pants roughly, pushing them and his boxers down his thighs. Rigid and wanting, his cock sprang free. Adam slid the head of his dick against the slick center of her. She was hot as a furnace. He threw his head back as he sank into her. The heat and yielding were irresistible. Her cries, each time he thrust, were fuel to his engine.

When she came up on her tiptoes, he dug his fingers into her laces. Grip firm, Adam jerked her backward onto him, fucking her hard. When her thighs began to shake, he made himself pull out. The air was shockingly cold on his throbbing dick. His hand fell hard on the curves of her bottom, striking her with pleasure, driven by the sweetness of her cries and gasps.

Only when she was cherry red, as red as her new dress, did he press forward, throbbing and needing her. When Adam seated himself in her body, she howled, and a primal rush surged through him. He released her laces and gripped a handful of her beautiful red curls. The back of his fingers brushed against her scalp. There were going to be marks on her hips. He drew her head back, arching her body, and fucked into her. Each deep thrust made her cry out. Her whole body thrummed with vibration.

When she came, her voice rang through the house, crying out. The sound she made pulled him past his control. He came ball-achingly hard, emptying into her sweet body. Curved over her, he released her hair. Still, inside her, he flattened his hands on the top of the dresser, catching his breath. Only when he drew back from her did he think about the condom he should have used. What were the chances? Adam took a steadying breath. Mimi lay flat on the dresser, ribs moving like bellows.

Smiling at her flushed face visible in the mirror, he said, "You. Stay right there."

She nodded.

Adam came back with a warm, wet washcloth and sank to his knees behind the cupcake. With gentle sweeps, he cleaned her carefully until she trembled. He touched a cheek to the hot, tight skin of her bottom and his cock flexed. Somehow, this sumptuous creature had turned him into a teenager with hormones to match. He licked and bit the curve of her bottom.

The seam between her thigh and ass was a tender spot. Adam sat back on his heels and looked at her, displayed and reddened. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met." Mimi looked back at him wide-eyed. Mischief curled her pretty bow of a mouth. "Just from that perspective?"

He laughed and gripped her thighs as he leaned forward and bit the back of her leg just to hear her squeal. Gently, he stroked his fingertips across her sensitized ass. "I suppose another pair of panties are in order." He stood and bent over her. "Unless you would rather go commando?"

"No sir." She pressed her bottom back into him. "I don't want to ruin the dress you just got me."

Adam waited in the living room, giving her the time she needed to fix her wild hair and smeared lipstick. He was just pondering a whiskey when she stepped out into the hall and stole his breath. Her hair was piled high, tendrils falling around her neck and brushing her shoulders. The corset pushed her breasts up and gave her cleavage that would distract any straight man alive. Gods, she was made to be laced. The duress fit her perfectly, clinging to her thighs as she walked toward him. The lacy black heels she had chosen were the perfect choice, just wicked enough. There wouldn't be a man in the room tonight who could take his eyes off her. Most likely, quite a few of the women as well.

"Maybe we should just stay home," he teased.

She did a slow turn, displaying herself to him. "Whatever you wish."

"Dangerous words, Minx." He sighed. "You are too pretty not to display. Having a beauty like you on my arm will make even one of my family's events tolerable."

She ducked her head and ran her hands across her corset.

"Feel good."

She looked at him, "Yes." The single word filled the space between them with meaning.