Mimi's Daddy Ch. 30: Life Intrudes

Story Info
Adam discovers that Mimi might not be infertile.
2.7k words
4.78
1.1k
2
0

Part 30 of the 40 part series

Updated 05/23/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was quiet, dark, and neither of them were sleeping. Sarah slept with music playing, so that was something. In the satin dark of the room, she was hyper aware of how his weight sank into the bed. She had to resist rolling toward him, and he radiated heat, like a delicious furnace. Mimi snuck her toes closer to his warm calf.

"It is very hard," Adam said quietly, "To be here next to you and not be able to touch you."

"But we just..."

"Too long ago. Mimi, if we were alone, if I had my way, I'd touch you every day." He rolled on his side and she slid backward, closer to him. Adam looped an arm around her and pulled her close. He spoke just behind her ear, "How quiet do you think you could be?"

She gasped, "Adam."

He bit the curve of her ear. "Call me, Daddy." She shivered.

He slid his hand over her hip and across her belly, spooned around her body, making her feel small and vulnerable in the best of ways. "If you make any noise, I will stop moving. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Daddy." Mimi bit into her own arm to muffle a groan as he slid his hand down to cup between her legs. She pressed her thighs together tightly when he stilled.

"Quieter," he whispered.

Mimi swallowed and nodded. She could feel how hard he was, rigid and pressed tight to her bottom. He slid her simple nightgown up to her belly. She had no panties on, and heat flooded her face. Adam pressed a kiss to her shoulder and nuzzled the curve of her neck. "Naughty."

His voice, low and full of need, made her skin tingle and her thighs ache. She held her breath as he traced the shapes of her labia. She turned in his arms, rolling to her back. Feeling wanton, she parted her thighs. His fingers glided in the wetness. Her breath came out in a burst as he swirled across her clit. Her heart thundered, and she kept her teeth tightly together, fighting for silence. She arched her back hard as the rhythm of his touch coiled pleasure into her body. All the stress of the day drained out of her through his touch, leaving her. Desire took its place. She cupped her hands over her mouth to muffle the grunts she couldn't control as her orgasm hit her. When the shaking slowed, she took in gulping breaths as her heart thundered.

"Do you need help to be quiet?" Adam asked as he shifted over her. Mimi pulled him closer, nails biting into his arms, hungry for him.

"Adam?" She slid her thigh along his hip. He rested against her, but he did not try to enter. She wriggled under him. When she whimpered, he froze.

"I'll take that as a yes." He clamped one hand over her mouth. When Mimi touched her tongue to his palm, Adam took in a sharp breath, and rolled his hips against her. Her body was tender and slick. As he slid into her, pressing her open, she yielded. The sounds she made muffled into his hand. He pressed his cheek to her temple, holding his weight on his elbows. "You feel so good."

He stroked into her, deep and steady, taking her apart until she was liquid under him. There was nothing but the thundering of her heart and the weight of his body. The infinite magic of two people fitting together like one was addictive. When she bit down on his hand, he growled low and thrust harder. Dragging her nails across his back, she pulled him to her. Her legs wound around him.

The power of him was her undoing, his strength. Mimi rocked and wiggled under Adam, relishing each slide of his cock, even with his hand rough against her mouth. He hissed when he found a stroke that made her legs tremble and vibrate. His chuckle was low and wicked. "That's it." He bowed his back and bit her shoulder, her throat. She clung to him and her body jerked and twisted under him. Her cry when she came was muffled into his hand. Mimi couldn't pull in enough air. Her lungs bellowed. He thrust hard, and then again. And his huge body shuddered. His hand left her mouth and slid to the back of her head to grip her hair, holding her in place, pinned under him. "Mine," he grunted, low and filled with embers. "Mine."

***

Sunday Morning...

From the back seat, Sarah complained, "Why do I have to go to church?"

Mimi looked back at her. "You might not find it so bad. Madge and her wife go there."

Sarah crossed her arms. Mimi hadn't complained about the jeans and t shirt she was wearing. The church was progressive. They surely could survive one teenager looking and acting like a teenager.

Adam pulled into the parking lot. "It would have been a pain in the butt, to drive to church, then go pick you up, then go to the farm to see Mimi's family. And I still have to get back to the office some times today."

Sarah sat up, her head pivoting, "Is that Noah?"

Mimi followed her gaze and saw her family pouring out of their mini van.

Adam smiled. "I invited them."

Mimi stared openly out of her window. "And they came?"

"Looks like."

***

Plates stacked in her arms, Mimi began setting the table.

"I liked your church." Her Mom set a pile of cloth napkins down next to the vase full of camelias.

"Not too progressive for you?"

"Your Dad and I aren't closed minded. That lady paster gave a good message." Her mom lightly touched her back, "I know some of the things you experienced soured you on our church. Some people are set in their ways."

"And you're not?"

"Not when it comes to my children's happiness." Her mother hovered close to the stove, lifting a lid to stir a thick lamb stew. "You smile a lot around Adam. I like that."

"I like that too."

"Where is he? Will he be joining us?"

Mimi looked up at the old-fashioned clock in her parents' dining room. "He hasn't answered me back, so I'm thinking he is stuck at work for now." She shook off a whisper of unease. "I'm sure it's just because they are on-ramping so many new employees."

***

Adam absently looked at his phone. Mimi had sent him three texts about dinner. He couldn't even consider that right now. He had a pile of phone calls to return and he hadn't made it out to check on the Brookmyre job. They had on-boarded enough people to start a second crew, and this was their first project. He trusted Lee, but it was hard to release any job and entrust it to another person. It was only five. He could make a run to the site and come back and knock out the emails and calls he still had to make.

***

On the steps of his mother's house, Adam stomped some of the muck off of his boots before opening the door. The house was dark, even though it was only nine o'clock. He glanced at his phone. Nine-thirty. Dinner smelled delicious. Once his boots were off and set beside the door, he headed to the kitchen to see if a plate had been left or if there were containers in the fridge.

The sink was empty, and the dishwasher hummed, running merrily mid cycle. Adam looked in the microwave, and then in the fridge. Had they eaten it all? Sarah could put things away like most teenagers. Out of curiosity, he stepped down on the lever for the trashcan. Two fat delicious pork chops, vegetables, and potatoes were splatted on top of coffee grounds and carrot peels. Maybe he should have called her to explain about the small fires he'd had to tend to before Monday morning.

An apple in his hand, he made his way down the dark hallway. Sarah's music bopped along behind her closed bedroom door. There was a crack of light illuminating the carpet along the floor. At least he wasn't alone in the house. He flicked on the hallway light.

Adam knocked on his bedroom door lightly. When there was no answer, he carefully opened it. The hall light spilled illumination into the room. Mimi had her back to him, and ear buds were stuffed into her ears. The woman didn't turn, greet him, or smile. He stomped on the floor twice to see if that would gather her attention. Nothing. He sat down on the edge of the bed and placed a hand on her hip. She pulled away. With a sigh, he drew his phone from his pocket and texted her.

***

"We are trying to get the new crew up and running. I'm going to be home late."

Her phone lay next to her and her pretty mouth was set in a compressed line. Mimi looked over her shoulder at him. "So now you decide to tell me."

"I'm sorry. We are up to two crews and working to expand to three. Work needs my focus."

"Of course." She turned away from him again with the jerk of the covers. "It's not like we are in a real marriage that has just begun."

Adam shoved his hands through his hair. "Mimi, don't be angry."

"Is your sister home?"

He stiffened. "I assume so. Hasn't she been with you?"

"Why would you assume that? Did I agree to be a fake babysitter as well?"

He winced. Adam had assumed that Mimi would be there for Sarah. He hadn't even asked or talked to either of them about it.

Next, he texted Sarah. "Where are you?" She answered, "In my room. Are you still at work? You missed some great pork chops."

Laying down next to her without undressing, Adam said, "She is in her room."

"I know."

"It was inconsiderate of me, Mimi. I'm sorry."

She jerked her ear buds out of her ears. "You acted like an entitled jerk."

He took a calming breath. "I said I was sorry. Now, I'm going to go shower. I apologize for missing supper with your family and the dinner you made. The pork chops in the trash can looked tasty."

***

Sarah was over at her Mimi's parents, hanging out with the other kids. Mimi had invited Adam to come and help her work on the farm house tonight, but he had used the work excuse again. She was starting to think that he had inherited a work obsession from his father. She angrily slid the hammer forks around a nail and pried it free of the wall.

There was no way she was going to let his choices get to her. His absence was no matter. She could build her dream on her own. Passion could make you stupid. What had she been thinking? He had fallen asleep on the couch under a tattered comforter after coming home late the night before. Jerking another nail from the wall, Mimi cursed under her breath. Who cared about a man that only had time for his work? She slid her hand over the plaster, looking for more.

Sometimes, the painted ones were hard to find. She hissed as one caught her palm and tore her skin. She lifted it to her mouth. Stupid man. Mimi had chosen not to text him today, not even once. Not that it mattered. He obviously hadn't noticed or cared. How could he kiss her like he did? Touch her like he had. And still be such an inconsiderate fool. With more caution, she slid her hand across the painted surface.

"They said you were here," Adam said.

Mimi jumped and dropped her hammer. It bounced on the ground inches from her toes and she hopped backwards. "Adam, why are you here?"

"This morning, before you left for work, you invited me to join you."

"I thought your work couldn't be contained in a nine-hour day?"

Adam reached down and picked up the hammer from the floor. "Sometimes, working for yourself is that way. I should have responded to your messages yesterday. I didn't care much for the radio silence today."

She folded her arms. "I didn't care for sitting next to my cold plate last night, waiting for you to join me."

He closed his eyes and dropped his shoulders. "Mimi, can you let this go? I texted you today. I'm not used to having anyone that expects my attention." He gestured to the empty house. "We have time alone. Wouldn't you like to use it?"

Reaching out, she took the hammer from his hand. "I'm using it." She gestured to the house and all the projects that had to be done. "This house won't become a home without effort."

Adam took her hands and drew her to him. She couldn't resist when his arms came warm around her. Defeated, she rested her cheek on his chest. "You slept on the couch last night."

"I was very tired." He stroked the back of her head. "It would have been much nicer to sleep next to you, but I fell asleep after I ate most of a bag of chips. I think I gave myself a carb coma."

His scent calmed her. Mimi rested against his chest and closed her eyes. "What kind of dreams did that give you?

"Weird ones." He tilted her face up toward him. "How was your day? Did you heroically save anything adorable and fluffy?"

"We got in this big giant red cat who is unreasonably friendly and smart. He got out of his cage twice. The second time we caught him trying to open the latch on another cat's cage. He had a party planned, I guess." Just the memory of the big boy's capers brought a smile to her face.

"Will you forgive me if I say you should bring him home?"

With a big sigh, she gave in and slid her arms around him. "I will forgive you with or without a cat being used as a bribe. Sarah wanted to talk to you last night. She wants to go to a friend's house this weekend."

"Guy friend or girl friend?"

"She said girl, but it's probably good to call."

"I could stuff Noah in her overnight bag."

Mimi chuckled, "That would work. He has experience as a chaperone and a snitch."

Adam slid his hands down her arms. "I'm surprised I can't feel your birth control. They must have placed it very well."

"Birth control?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I noticed that you don't take a pill in the morning, so I figured you had implants. Did you go with an IUD?"

"I'm not on birth control."

Adam blinked and set her back from him a step. "Why not? You said you didn't want a family."

She patted his chest. "It's not that I don't want to. I can't. I'm infertile."

"How do you know?"

"Two years of trying every month without even one pregnancy scare is pretty solid proof."

"That's the only reason you think you can't get pregnant?" He stepped back from her and sat down in the only chair in the living room. A wooden kitchen chair that was missing one arm.

"Of course. What other proof would I need?"

"Exactly, how often did you and your ex have sex?"

"Once a month, like clockwork. He kept a calendar."

Looking at her like she had sprouted a second head on her shoulders, he said, "If that is all the sex you were having, that alone could be the reason you never got pregnant."

"But I took my temperature. We even used a planner."

"Mimi, you might not be infertile. When was your last period?"

Heat rushed into her cheeks. "I'm not sure. Before you brought the puppies in."

"God, I'm stupid. We need to use birth control, Mimi, or you could get pregnant."

What if he was right? What if she was wrong about being infertile? She touched one hand to her belly.

"Come here." He opened his arms to her, and she walked over. He pulled her onto his lap. "Don't fret. We can use condoms. We probably should have been, anyway."

"What if ..."

"I think it is unlikely." He hugged her tight. "Let's get some work done on this rickety old house."

"Hey you're are talking about my house."

"True, they did accept the offer."