All Comments on 'Mina Discovers Desire on Vacation'

by jugulator

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 9 years ago
Personallly, I loved it...

....but the trolls are gonna give you shit! Even thought they are warned, they read on and get irate that a married woman would like sex and her husband would like to watch. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yep Larry - I didn't like this sorry tale.

Not very well written. Not enough background to explain their actions. And other than a cheating wife that's exposing him to every disease known to man, what's hubby getting out of this deal? A wife that has forgotten her marriage vows and will now think it's okay to screw every big cock out there? What's fun or interesting about it? Sure isn't anything erotic about it. Bad story, not worth the time spent to read it. And Larry? So what if others like this or don't like this. Isn't everyone entitled to their opinion or do we all have to be sheep and follow the leader?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
At this point you established that what is driving the plot is the husband's fetish. So, wrong category!

"I've fantasized about her dressing provocatively, flashing other people, flirting with strangers, dancing, kissing or even fucking them."

Whatever came after this point is just the details of how he enacted his fetish, using his wife. Fetishes are juvenile at best, and mentally deranged at worst, just like the stories that depict them.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 9 years ago

Good enough. Enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Looks more like it actually happened..

Love your story. It was so realistic. Thanks for sharing!!

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
Sad end...

to a marriage that probably never was.

FETISH

rjordanrjordanalmost 9 years ago
Serves the purpose

Fun story. Captures what I think would really happen with these characters. 5*

DashDotDashDotalmost 9 years ago

Pretty close to real life for a fictional story. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done!

Very well done. You're killing me ending it where you did!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Realistic

Think this could have happened without a doubt. Reminded me of an adventure of a small breasted lady friend on a Caribbean Cruise .

screwherscrewheralmost 9 years ago
tease

Ah shit I was waiting for the other guy to fuck the wife.

RedRamRedRamalmost 9 years ago

"Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

Definitely fits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Actually I hope you get your fantasy.

Afterwards you will figure out you fucked up, but hay, you got your rocks off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It is a sex story, which means a fantasy... It can be plausible or totally improbable

I worked with a woman in her mid-thirties who was a hot wife. She managed to have a reasonably good marriage with 3 kids & go out on a date every so often. (I liked her very much & made my move but to no avail; i do not blame her, i was 64 & almost 30 years her senior.)

There are voyeur husbands. Most of us know at least one of them but we do not know his secret.

A good husband is happy when his wife is happy. If she discovers that a bit of extramarital sex makes her happy, the husband should see how to accomodate her!

He must remain a part of her life.

(* * * * *) precisely 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Too late

She's a whore and you are now a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah great. He just wrote the beginning of the end of his marriage. Pretty soon she'll need more huge dicks. Then she'll only want them and cut him off. Then he can start wearing a cage. Next he can eat from her sloppy cunt and fluff her bulls before they fuck her.

Only thing after that is to start wearing makeup and girls panties.

Who the fuck thinks it's hot to let other men fuck their wife? And sorry any woman that "just wants a little extramarital sex to be happy?" Should not be married.

I will never get the hotwire lifestyle from a man's point of view. Ever. Not enough love in the world. And there is no way a wife respects her husband by going out on dates with other men. How about a man respecting his wife and mother of his children if he has 2 or 3 mistresses at any given time? Nope. It works both ways.

Divorce her slutty ass and move on. Then she can have all the extramarital sex she wants.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 1 year ago

Despite all the negative comments this a really hot story. To do something like this takes a man secure in the love of his wife and his own sexual prowess. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous