Mina Wants To Spice Things Up

Story Info
Mina wants to try something new, Can Geoff watch?
5k words
4.66
13.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to what?"

To say I was surprised would be an understatement. You could also add conflicted, dejected and bewildered.

"I really can't say it any simpler, it's just something I would like to do, it's something I thought you might be in to. It's just like porn, you watch porn, and that's what this is, I want you to watch, kind of like live porn."

We were several months in to what Mina termed "our arrangement." It certainly wasn't a relationship, well not one in the typical sense of the word. As neighbours we would visit each other sometimes for a chat, sometimes for a meal and sometimes for a fuck.

Mina had made it clear from the outset that she was not a relationship type of person and never allowed me to expect any form of exclusivity. We might go for a meal now and again, go to the cinema and so on but we didn't date, she was a free agent.

Despite me agreeing to her terms regarding our arrangement, I'd be lying if I did not admit to feeling at least a modicum of possessiveness regarding her. I didn't think she was mine, but there was a certain feeling of our arrangement being something I treasured. I simply chose to ignore the possibility that she saw other men. The thing was that the sex was just so good, infrequent maybe, but always worth waiting for and the woman was a goddess. So, I'd have agreed to almost anything. Almost being the operative word.

"So how did you come up with this plan?" I asked.

"I've always liked the way men look at me, I've got something men want and I get to control if, how, where and how often they get it. I'm a sexual person, it turns me on when I know a man is looking at me and wants me. What I am asking is just an extension of that."

She was totally correct in her assumptions regarding men wanting her. I took phenomenal pleasure in seeing the way men would look at her if we were out together. "yeah bud, look all ya want but I know every line, crease, curve and tone of that body, I'm the one that stands a good chance of exploring them all later." It was an ego trip of note to be out in public with Mina. Every man wanted the woman I was with.

Mina, never dressed slutty, she almost never wore anything you would term revealing. She just had a way with clothes and fashion that accentuated every luscious curve of her body and skin tone. Whether it was torn jeans and a tshirt or a full-on ball gown she never looked less than a million dollars.

Naked, well naked, Mina looked better than any man could imagine when they mentally undressed her. Five foot five, a perfectly toned body, incredible boobs, a full curvy ass, lustrous wavy jet-black hair, piercing almost black eyes and a blemishless mocha skin tone.

We had ended up in bed the previous night which had resulted in me feeling like king of the hill. I had woken first and was just relishing the sight of her lightly covered body. I really could look at her for hours, drinking in the obscene beauty that she possessed. She woke with a sleepy seductive smile that I wasn't sure was cute, pretty, seductive or outrageously sexy. The sun was streaming in the windows. It was one of those warm comfy slow mornings, one made for wrapping yourself around a beautiful woman and relishing the feeling of magnificence.

Laying on her side facing me, Mina had brought all feelings of magnificence on my part crashing to the ground.

"You want me to watch you fuck another man?" Incredulous as my tone was, I couldn't stop myself from asking. I was amazed, a little disturbed and not terribly happy, but was hiding it well.

"Yes. There is not much more I can say about what I want to do. You know the why, I find it a turn on."

"So, who's going to be the lucky man and why do you want me in particular to watch?" I was not altogether enamoured with the idea of watching Mina get fucked by someone else but curiosity was getting the better of me.

"Look, I really don't know who, I'm sure a lot of men wouldn't like to be watched, but I'm sure there's plenty that wouldn't mind. As for why I want you to watch, there's a few reasons. You look at me sometimes like you love me, don't get me wrong, it's very flattering for me, but you shouldn't love me. I'm the wrong woman for that. You watching another man fuck me reinforces the fact that you shouldn't love me, that what we have is a sexual friendship and no more than that. Then there's the fact that I know you love watching me. Hell, you watch me sunbathing, in the shower, playing with myself so why not watch me have sex. Also, I trust you, you know my boundaries, limitations and you don't question that. You're an unusual man in that respect. Most men have the need to demand more, to be in control and force their opinions."

Mina certainly knew me well. I was just uncertain as to whether I could watch her fuck another man without feeling jealous, neglected or generally upset at the whole thing.

"Let me have a think about it," I said getting out of her bed. Ordinarily we would lie there for hours chatting fondling and fucking. Today was different, with my mind was spinning I had an urge to be alone.

"You see that is what I told you I didn't want, the sullen jealousy," Mina said angrily. "I'm not yours, I'm no one's, you have no claim over me, so don't go getting all irate on me. It's just some fun, but if you can't handle it then just go!" She turned away from me covering herself in the sheet and went silent.

"I'll see you later," I said getting only a grunt in return.

Mina was of course right. While I wouldn't say I was in love with her, I certainly looked at her as more than a fuck buddy. Exactly what I looked at her as, I was not sure of. She was also right in that the more I thought of her over being a friend who I sometimes fucked, the more I would risk screwing it all up. I knew that but really couldn't help myself sometimes.

I didn't see Mina for the rest of the day, or the next. Walking past her house on the evening of the third day it was obvious she was out. The lights were off and her car was gone. Mina was, in my mind sending me a clear message.

I went about my business, going to work, achieving the amazing for the ungrateful on time and under budget, doing the mundane stuff that being an adult requires. All the while feeling like a forlorn teenager suffering from the worst kind of unrequited crush.

It was a few days later still before I saw Mina.

"Hi Geoff."

"AAAAAARRRRRGGH FUCK IT!" The damned woman was part ninja. Not for the first time, I hadn't heard her coming around the back to my patio door. I was already in tears, from chopping onions, and was now bleeding like a stuck pig having sliced the top of my thumb.

Turning around wrapping a tea towel around my hand I saw her standing there. In a light summer dress looking every bit as amazing as always. I couldn't help myself and smiled.

"Could you help me, I've got a puncture and I know my spare is flat as well, I only just made it home last night."

"Yeah of course, let me get a plaster, put some shoes on and I can take your wheels in my car to the tyre centre." I walked around the kitchen counter and "SHIT! FUCK IT!" I stubbed my toe on the vacuum cleaner that I hadn't put away earlier.

It was her turn to smile now. "Are you ok, you seem a little, ahhh distracted."

"No, no I'm fine, just give me a minute. I'll be there right now"

I somehow got my shoes on without causing further injury and went out to the drive way. Yup, she had a flat, flat as a pancake in fact. But rescuing damsels being a specialty of mine, I had the wheel off and the spare both taken out ready to put in my car when she came out of her house.

"Sorry, I was on the phone," she said turning and locking her door.

"You don't need to come," I told her, of course hoping that she would. "I'll just dump the wheels there and go back to fetch them later."

"No, I'll come, I haven't seen you in days so we can catch up."

It appeared that my sullen jealous possessiveness was a thing of the past in her eyes. All seemed to have been forgotten. It was fine by me, I'm not one to dwell in the past and to be honest I missed her.

We chatted on for the ten minutes it took us to get to the tyre centre, Mina telling me that she had been away seeing a friend that had taken a fall breaking a leg. We covered my work, her getting back to work and the sort of babbling conversation that friends have.

When she got out at the tyre centre there was a loud crash as someone dropped a spanner following which the place went quiet, with all faces turned to her. Two of the guys seemed to race for her attention only for her to point at me and say, "he's the boss."

I gave then the wheels and we left to get a bit of lunch and a coffee. It was just a really pleasant afternoon. I'd love to report that we had gone back to her place and fucked like rabbits for a few hours but the fact was I simply enjoyed our chat and her laughter at my stupid jokes.

We got the wheels fixed and I fitted one putting the spare away in the back. Dinner at hers was on the cards as a thank you, my partly bloodied onions thrown in the fridge.

Dinner was superb. Beauty queen, sex goddess, all round clever chick and culinary genius. It's a hell of a combination.

We were sat down at opposite ends of her sofa, me with a wine, her with the usual glass of juice when I asked; "You don't want to come to see True Heat with me do you, maybe Friday or Saturday?" It had just been released at the cinema and was getting rave reviews.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I can't I'm going to be busy next weekend." Well that was a bummer for me but what the hell I thought, it'll be on satellite soon enough.

The evening went on finishing with a total absence of rabbit like tendencies that left me taking a firm hand on the issue, once I got home. Mina invoked in me the kind of horniness that left my balls aching, my dick twitching and my mind full of sordid fantasies. It only got worse on prolonged periods between our jumping each other's bones, especially if I saw a lot of her without getting to screw her. I wouldn't say the woman was an obsession, but she did figure prominently in my solo sessions, either in reruns of our past activities or with me fantasizing about something we had not yet gotten around to.

It was Thursday when I saw her, we were just chatting when she told me that she was sorry she had snapped at me and gotten angry. At first, I didn't know what she was talking about until I remembered that morning and me leaving sullen and jealous.

"Don't worry about it, it's fine, I was just a little taken aback. You aren't going to get me pissed off that easily. I handled things wrong and just should have said yes let's go for it or no, it's not for me and left it at that." Having had the time to think about it, I actually had a little five knuckle shuffle thinking about her proposition a few nights previously.

"Oh, OK, so are you undecided, in a no it's not for me or a yes, let's go for it frame of mind."

"If your still up for it then I am," I said shocked at my instant decision with all manner of previous thoughts going through my head.

"What? Really? You'll do it? That's fantastic, WOW!" She said. "It'll be great, it's going to be so much fun, I can't wait till tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? I thought you were out this week end?" I was a little confused having been turned down for the cinema.

"No, I said I was busy this weekend, not that I was going out or away? I have someone coming around tomorrow. He's an old colleague that I used to hang with, one of the dentists from my old work. I'd told him that I wanted to be watched and he said it was something he liked the sound of. But I didn't tell him that it really could happen."

"Tomorrow? Err ok," I said not really sure if I was already regretting my decision.

"Is that ok, are you alright with it?"

"Yes, hell yes," I said trying to sound excited, eager and encouraging. "I just wasn't expecting it to happen so fast."

"I really need a good fuck, I haven't had one since the last time with you, so when Simon visited our lab the other day, we went for lunch and we decided that this weekend was the time for fun. He's been divorced for a few months and is up for a session. We used to have phenomenal sex so, I'm excited. I hadn't approached you because I didn't know how you would react after our, whatever it was, misunderstanding, disagreement whatever."

"Oh, great," I thought, she could have told me without using the "phenomenal sex" line. I wasn't sure I liked the idea of me comparing myself to phenomenal Simon the sex god. But whatever I felt or thought, I had obligated myself and would just have to wait and see how things turned out.

"So how does this work out," I asked curiously. "Do I just pull up a chair at the end of the bed when he arrives, do I hide in a cupboard, I've never done this before."

"Well neither have I, we'll just have to see how it pans out, but I'll call him in the morning and tell him about you being there with us. I can't wait!" she said bouncing in her seat clapping her hands. "I'm horny as hell!"

I have to say I was firming up in the trouser department. I wasn't sure if it was the thought of our planned adventure in to new sexual territory or just the thought of seeing Mina naked, but I had to adjust my dick at that moment to a more comfortable angle.

"Don't be playing with that thing too much tonight, I want all engines revving at full throttle tomorrow!" Which I thought was enlightening. Did this mean I was going to get some action as well as just watching. I wasn't sure about me being able to perform with another dude in the room.

Despite the amazing urge to do so I managed not to choke the chicken that night. Although I had a hard on for the full hour or so it took me to get to sleep.

I woke in the morning with another raging boner, or maybe the same one from the night before! I really didn't know, but I felt so horny it was possible.

The day dragged on, with Mina popping in a couple of times to make sure I was still up for it and letting me know the arrangements. Phenomenal Simon the Sex God was coming around at 7:30 but I could be there any time before that. Dinner was planned and we would just see how the evening went.

Dressed to impress, well impress Mina at least, I went around to her place at seven, going in through the patio doors at the back where I saw Mina. Wow. I think it was Coco Chanel that came up with "the little black dress" idea. She did the world and especially me that night a great favour. This was a fold around, figure hugging, sleeveless, little black dress cut to just above the knee. Classy but sexy. Mina was looking spectacular.

Mina was very calm pottering around in the kitchen making final adjustments and arrangements for dinner. I on the other hand, was in turmoil, nervous and apprehensive, very fidgety. Mina's persona calmed me just enough to be able to function. We chatted as though it was just like any other night until just after seven thirty the doorbell chimed.

Mina went to let phenomenal Simon the sex god in. As he came in the door, I rose to shake his hand while appraising him. I was quite surprised, there was no indication of any donkey like attributes, his shaved head was an admission of a receding hairline, there was no sign of rippling musculature and he was dressed casually smart with no big-name brands in evidence. He was quite a lot like me.

We made small talk while I poured Simon a glass of wine and Mina finished in the kitchen. The normality of our conversation seeming bizarre to me.

"Nice area, Mina tells me you live next door, have you lived here long?"

"Oh, a couple of years, my ex and I bought the place off plan, the others all sold fairly quickly and it's around the corner from anything you want in a town."

We carried on speaking as Mina came in putting finishing touches to the table.

"Dinner will be around thirty minutes gentlemen." Mina said being the ever-gracious hostess walking over and taking a seat between Simon and I on the sofa.

"So, are you boys getting to know each other?" she said with a smile.

"Geoff was telling me about the house and area, I looked at places around here a few years ago but it was before they built these houses, you have a very nice place Mina," Geoff said.

We carried on in the same manner through dinner, a carpaccio starter, beef stroganoff and Crème brûlée feast of magnificence. Afterwards, Simon and I were once again sitting on the sofa while Mina put some other music on and came to join us.

She was barefoot, not dancing as such, but moving in time with the music. As she turned, her dress flared out a little giving the slightest glimpse of her thighs. Almost a promise of what lay in store. Leaning over allowing me to see down her cleavage, she cupped my chin in her hand and kissed me full on the lips. Pulling away smiling she did the same to Geoff, but with a longer kiss, darting her tongue in to his mouth and gently biting his lip.

I shifted over in part to give Mina more room between us and partly to get a better view of proceedings, my arm stretched along the back of the sofa, one leg crossed over my knee, as I watched, angled towards the two of them.

Mina, sat beside Simon, leaned across to him kissing him while her hand traced around his chest and face. While she was doing this, she reached behind with her free hand towards me wriggling her fingers. I reached out and grasped it and was rewarded with a squeeze, whether in thanks or reassurance I do not know.

Releasing my hand Mina picked the pace up and I could see Simon's hand moving inside her dress stroking her back as she sighed softly.

There was a teenagery quality to the manner in which they were making out. The groping, the way they kissed, the eagerness. Much to my surprise I was enjoying the show and firming up down below, to a backing track of sighs, moans and light jazz.

Mina stood, her attention entirely focused on Simon as she undid some invisible fastening on her dress and let it fall to the ground. I was flattered to see the yellow bra and pantie combo, I had bought it for her some months earlier. It was a colour that I loved on her and the style was outrageously sexy. The square cut of the panties, the barely there almost see through fabric and the front fasten bra was a joy to behold.

Kneeling down in front of Simon she parted his legs and started to unfasten his belt and trousers. Removing his shoes and socks she pulled his trousers down along with his boxers, releasing a boner of note. I was happy to see that it wasn't huge, there was no outrageous girth or eye watering length, it was just your average sized average looking dick, albeit a very hard one.

Mina smiled, as if seeing an old friend after many years and grasped Simon's dick. She leaned forward, licking the tip and around his glans, while gently raising and lowering her hand along its length. I watched her take is dick in her mouth and start to bob up and down. There was no porn star deepthroating, just a slow sensual, and I was assuming, exceptionally enjoyable blow job.

Simon was leaning back his eyes closed with his hand in Mina's lustrous hair as she continued the blow. I was sporting a significant boner also and gave it a rub through the fabric of my trousers seeking some relief. Mina turned her face to me, Simon's dick still in her mouth and winked, before refocusing her attention on the lucky man.

Taking her mouth off of Simon's dick, Mina stood and while we both watched her, totally enamoured with her outrageous sexiness, she reached forward unfastened her bra and freed her magnificent breasts. Her dark chocolate nipples were prominent giving evidence of her intense arousal. She slipped out of her panties throwing them in my direction and approached Simon lowering to what I knew to be one of her favourite positions.

12