Mina Wants To Spice Things Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having pulled, or rather encouraged Simon to shuffle his ass a bit forward Mina kneeled on the sofa with her knees just passed his waist lowering herself on to him. The expression on Simon's face was priceless as he lost any semblance of cool dude and entered a world of pure bliss.

I'm not saying Mina could bend pipes with her kegel muscles, but she is the pelvic floor queen and from the look on his face, I could tell he was receiving one of Mina's incredible internal dick massages as she squeezed him inside her.

I was as hard as I ever had been, very aroused as I watched Simon massaging her breasts, tweaking a nipple and allowing his hands to explore their firm fullness. It was as if I was not there as they both indulged themselves in each other totally ignoring me. It was better than any porn I had ever watched and the temptation to undo my trousers and seek some self-relief was almost over powering.

As Mina moved to and fro, her groans of pleasure showed she was close to orgasm. Knowing her as I did, I thought she would probably change positions soon, denying herself one or two orgasms in order to intensify a larger one later.

Indeed, Mina did raise herself off of him and laying down on her back on the sofa, she placed her head in my lap offering her honey pot to Simon. I was unable to resist fondling her breasts as Simon altered positions in order to feast on her nectar. I could only see the top of his head as he ate at Mina. Between his efforts between her legs and my pinching her nipples, the effect was electric. It caused Mina to buck around moaning loudly. Eventually she clamped her thighs around Simons head, grabbed my hands, squeezing them tightly in hers and let out a guttural almost animal like groan. This was swiftly followed by "FUUUUUUUUKKKK, YES, YES YES AAAAAAAAARRRRRGH" and she went still, just her chest moving as she panted slowly regaining control of herself.

Mina Let out a sigh as Simon extricated his face from between her thighs to stand looking down at her with her head still on my lap, my hand gently caressing one of her breasts.

"Well boys, that was one hell of a cum for me, what say we take a break?" with that Mina groaned as she stood leaving behind a pool of her juices in the leather of the sofa from where she had orgasmed. She walked over to the table and poured herself a juice.

I've always loved the way Mina walks around naked with no inhibitions, no self-doubt, totally self-confident and supremely aware of the effect it has on me.

Simon got the bottle of wine, topped up his glass and came over to me to top mine up. There's a first time for everything I thought, while being served wine by a dude with a semi boner waving around in front of me.

"You're looking a bit over dressed Geoff" Mina said smiling. "Just enjoying the show," I said, my own semi-boner still prominent. "So Simon, is she all that you remembered?" I asked, "That and more" he replied raising his glass to her.

Still naked Mina took a banana from the fruit bowl, peeled it and put it between her lips. "Dear god stop woman" I said, "I need a break before you make me cream my pants here!" Laughing provocatively, she said "it's just the rights size to practice on." "practice is the last thing you need" I replied standing up, conscious of the need for a bathroom break.

Freeing my dick in the bathroom at long last, I took a long pee, enjoying the sensation. Finishing up and having washed my hands I returned to the lounge to see Mina and Simon on the sofa, talking, she idly stroking his inflating dick with her legs open, her sex prominently on display.

"Do you need a turn Geoff," Simon asked. "Oh no, I'm just a spectator here, tonight's about Mina having a good time, she wants to be watched and I have to say I don't mind at all; you guys carry on, I'll get mine another time I'm sure," I said confidently.

We chatted on with Simon's cock getting back in racing form when Mina stood, taking him by the hand over to one of the leather chairs. Without saying a word, she bent over the back of it facing me, giving an unspoken invitation to Simon, who unsurprisingly accepted.

Bent over the chair I could only see her above the waist as her breasts jiggled and she stared in to my eyes. Her expression changed as Simon obviously entered her, but her eyes remained locked on mine. Simons thrusts quickened and there was a slapping sound every so often as he thrust harder and harder in to her. Still her eyes looked on to mine as she grimaced making what I call her "sex face," her breasts moving in time to her swaying from Simon's thrusts. It didn't take long for Simon to start groaning louder and louder until he could take no more and shot his seed in to her. Mina remained locked on me, smiling until she grimaced again as he pulled out of her.

Simon, panting, walked around to the front of the chair and sat while Mina approached me, hips swaying as she walked with obvious juices glistening on her thighs. She lowered herself on to my lap and gave me a long lingering kiss, leaning in to me for a cuddle.

"Simon is staying tonight," she told me, "You are welcome to as well if you want"

"I think I'll leave you guys" I said, two's a party, three's a crowd."

We sat finishing our drinks chatting freely until I stood to leave and said my good buys, thanks and said "try to keep me away" at the suggestion of another show from Mina.

"I'll walk you home." she said getting up walking towards me. It's not much of a walk, only about thirty meters out of her patio, through her garden and in to mine, but it was another thirty meters with Mina so I didn't mind. Walking, still naked, she took my hand and we went outside.

"Thank you for that," she said sweetly. "My pleasure I had a great time."

Arriving at my door she kissed me full on the lips as we embraced. "There's only one problem," she said. "Which is?" I replied.

Lowering a hand, she traced the outline of my once again very hard dick with her hands. "This," she said seductively, lowering her hand past my waist band taking a firm hold on me.

I looked deeply in to her eyes with images of me taking her then and there over the patio table, I could take no more. But she slowly undid my trousers and lowering herself with them, placed my dick in her mouth, proceeding to express her gratitude orally. I would like to say that she sucked me for hours, but the fact was that I was so incredibly horny that it was minutes. Minutes of supreme velvety, slippery awesomeness before I shot my load for her to drink down.

Mina got up from her knees, kissed me deeply once again and smiling left me standing there, looking vaguely ridiculous but very satisfied, with my trousers around my ankles.


12