Mina's Young Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They danced on through another five or six tracks of varying styles and rhythms, David forgetting his earlier doldrums and starting to really enjoy himself, until at the end of one turn he found himself facing the patio doors. Chloe stood there leaning against the door post smiling. David, self-confidence crashing once again stopped suddenly causing Mina to do the same.

"Well excuse me for jumping the party," Chloe said humorously. I was wonder what Mr Strictly Come Dancing might want for supper tonight, you as well of course Mina, if you are free.

In a moment of impulsiveness Mina replied, "We're going to be fine for supper, David and I will eat out, we're going dancing. You and Geoff can have some alone time."

David did as much as he could to avoid looking nonplussed and confused, simultaneously thrilled and intimidated at the thought of dancing in public with Mina.

"OK, excellent, look there's some leftovers in the fridge if you get peckish before you go out David. Your uncle and I are heading out to the shops, I'll see you both later, have fun," Chloe said with a cheerful smile.

Once she was gone, Mina laughed. "Damn David what's gotten in to you, you're as stiff as a board again."

"We're going out?" David said.

"Yup, that's what I said."

"Dancing?"

"Unless you'd prefer a movie?"

"Could... could we do both?" David asked with more hope than he intended to display in his eyes.

"Why the fuck not!" Mina responded deliberately coarsely, savouring the effect it had on David.

They got to the movie house that evening, the only difficulty being David's repeated changing of clothes, cursing when he burned a shirt with the iron and his general almost panicked state of confusion as he got himself ready, much to Geoff and Chloe's amusement.

Mina knew none of David's preparations simply saying, "Well don't you polish up nicely" when he arrived that evening. Mina wore a light summer dress with a floral print, gathered at the waist accentuating her hips and ass, showing just enough leg and chest to be alluring yet decent in public. David stammered his way through their first ten minutes of conversation at Mina's before they left, at last calming down and almost managing to act nonchalantly as they walked to the car.

David, doing his best to be a gentleman, paid the cinema tickets as they went in forgoing the queues for fizzy drinks, popcorn and snacks. They settled in to their chairs and watched the trailers for upcoming attractions. Once the movie started Mina took David's arm in hers and leaned in to him.

David got a spontaneous erection at the feel of her touch, eventually calming down to a semi as he tried desperately to concentrate on the movie, a spy thriller with rave reviews. They sat like that almost through the whole movie, the only movements being Mina twitching at surprise gunshots and sudden appearances.

When they got up to leave David led the way but made sure he held every door open for the incredible woman he was with. They walked up a few blocks to a bar Mina knew had a dance floor and played the kind of music she liked. Passers-by gave them looks but not due to their age difference. Mina could pass for many years younger than her true age and was in any case dressed fashionably young. David passed as older due to the mature demeanour that he was adopting and the simple fact that no one considered there might be just over a 20-year gap between them.

At the bar Mina insisted on ordering their drinks, a beer for David and a juice for her. "Have you never drunk alcohol?" David asked.

"Oh I've drunk in the past, the trouble is that I have absolutely no tolerance for it, One tequila and I'm buzzing, two tequilas and I'm slurring, three tequilas and I'm sleeping. It's not good for me."

David, his earlier drinks having worn off, needed the help, saying as much, "I... I... dunno, a drink or two helps," he stammered. I, i,... i..., it calms the nerves."

Mina watched David take a large gulp of beer. "I can't do that," she said. "I really don't like the taste of beer. Anyway, you don't need it for nerves your fine, you don't need it. Don't get me wrong, enjoy your beer, but you don't need it for nerves."

"Y... y... y... yeah I do."

"Confidence is something that just comes with practice," Mina said logically, "We've been talking most of today and you're fine with me. Ok it took a little time for you to get over our previous meeting," Mina said with raised eyebrows and a cute smile, "But your fine now. And I'm really enjoying the evening."

"Yeah but everyone's looking at you," David said with a concerned look, "I... I... I'm nervous about that. I... I... I don't know what I'm supposed to do."

"Right, listen here." Mina said shocking David a little with her assertiveness. "Firstly, everyone isn't looking at me, there's the guy at the end of the bar, the three guys on the table to my right and the two guys behind me to my left. Am I right?"

"Y...Y...Yes."

"Ok what do they all have in common?"

"I... I... Dunno."

"There is not a single woman between them. You on the other hand, you are here with an attractive woman, probably more attractive than what they will go home to, or with. I'm not being full of myself, but here's the thing, most men find me attractive, it's just something that happens and I'm cool with it. But I'm not here with or for most men, do you get where I'm going?"

"No, I don't..."

Mina cut David off, "I'm not here with or for most men, I am here with you and for you. They are just jealous. What are you supposed to do? Enjoy it David, they are envious of you, they wonder how you got me here, and you know what they will never understand?"

"No."

"They won't understand that the reason I am here is because of you. You are the one that made me think it would be great to have a night out, you're the one who's company I am enjoying because you haven't hit on me, you've given no one the wink or played the big I am. That's what they would do. You're better than that."

David was listening and starting to understand. He couldn't deny Mina's attractiveness. But she was right with who was doing the looking, the same guys she had mentioned.

"You know the other thing you do with people who want to look," Mina said almost aggressively.

"No."

Mina stood and offered David her hand, which he took, standing up allowing Mina to take him towards the dance floor. "If people want to look, then give them something to fucking well look at."

Throughout all of this discussion, Mina, a woman that was supremely aware of the effect she had on most men, had kept her eyes solely on David. She was thoroughly enjoying her night with him, being treated like a lady and enjoying David's company.

Hugging in to David as a new slower track came on Mina hugged in to David. Leaning in to his ear she said "Now, just like earlier put your hands on my hips and dance like we did at home."

David did as he was told, copying the earlier dance to the letter, eyes closed taking his lead from Mina, they danced slowly to the music in time with the rhythm. David started once again to concentrate on Mina as she swayed, moving herself closer to him.

"Ok, move your hand up, like you're cuddling me," Mina said, just loud enough for him to hear. "That's right. But open your eyes, don't look at any one, just keep your look on the walls past them. Don't look at anyone."

Mina pulled herself closer to David, her breasts firm and pressing against his chest, one leg between his, their thighs rubbing together as they moved.

David was in awe, he had this incredible woman in his arms, she treated him like he was a king, didn't make fun of his stuttering and felt incredible to the touch.

The music faded out, as the DJ started to same something inane and unimportant, Mina once again put her mouth to his ear and spoke, "Now listen to me, I want you to kiss me, don't smash your mouth in to me and stick your tongue in, just kiss me gently on the lips.

David could barely believe what he was being asked, but determined to impress, he did exactly what was requested and was rewarded by Mina's full moist lips kissing him back. Pulling away she spoke in his ear, "Now when we go back to the table, don't look at them directly, just be aware of how they are looking at you." With that Mina took his hand and led him back to their table.

"And that is how you say "fuck you" to any man that wants to stare at your chick." Mina said.

Leaning over David said, "but you're not my chick."

"Right here, right now I am and don't let any of those jealous fuckwits think any different."

Mina and David, talked, danced some more, chose a snack basket from the menu and talked even more again. Mina taking great pleasure in the young man before her becoming less aware of the unimportant things around him, becoming more self-confident. He told her about an embarrassing incident with a girl, where they were kissing and groping sating good buy at her house, but got caught in the headlights of her father's car as he returned from work. She told him some of the various lame chat up lines and claims that men had made to her.

Not really noticing it happen, one by one, the guys that had previously been looking and staring at Mina all left. Eventually it was, after several more dances, just the two of them as the bar staff moved tables and chairs preparing for the morning's cleaners.

They had to get up and go, but would have been happy to just sit and talk for some more hours. They were in the car park, just before going to opposite sides of the car when David asked, "Mina could I ask you something?"

"Sure anything."

"Could I kiss you again, like we did earlier?"

David immediately became shy; he knew it was the four beers and not him talking. He would never have had the courage to say that unaided. He was about to apologise when Mina said, "Sure," stepping towards him placing a hand on each cheek and pulled his face to hers.

David pressed his lips to Mina's, luxuriating in their fullness and squeezing Mina in to him. He was surprised to feel her tongue trace around his lips, almost looking for an opening, until he parted his and their tongues touched. He didn't know how long they kissed but it was Mina that pulled away first. "Better?" She said with a smile. "Come on let's get home."

Arriving back home, they saw that Geoff and Choe's lights were off.

"Night cap at mine?" Mina suggested.

"Sure!" David replied, a little too eagerly, not wanting the night to finish.

On getting in, Mina fetched him a beer, the last one in her house and gave it to David who was sat on the sofa. She went to the DVD player and played the same music they hat danced to that after noon.

"Thanks for that Mina, I had an awesome time." David said.

"The pleasure was mine," Mina said graciously. After a not uncomfortable silence Mina asked one more before bed?" offering a hand to David.

Unable to resist, David stood and went to Mina assuming their first dance position, hands on her hips feeling her motion. As one track finished and another started, they both kept dancing not wanting the moment to finish. Mina looked at this handsome shy man whose lack of self-confidence had evaporated and with no thought of why or the consequences kissed him.

David, with his eyes closed did not see it coming, but was happy to accept it and their tongues touched once again as he squeezed her closer as they swayed to the music.

Mina, now aroused and not really thinking, reached behind and slid one of David's hands from her waist down to her ass.

David, enjoying the kiss, had no objection lightly squeezing Mina's firmness as the music continued.

They swayed, almost not dancing, until to his dismay she pulled away.

David, thinking the night was over, was surprised, to say the least, when Mina took one of his hands and led him across the lounge to the passage way and in to her bedroom,

Mina, for once conscious of what she was doing and not just going with the flow of her desires, led David to her bed where she sat down, looking up at him standing in front of her.

With an unspoken question from her eyes and an unspoken positive answer from his, she reached to his belt and started to un do it. David yet again was in awe of Mina as she pulled his trousers down to his ankles, taking in the size and girth of what she faced.

David kicked his shoe's and trousers off, the sock's getting tangled coming off as well. Mina stood and kicking off her heels, pulled her dress over her head revealing beneath that she had been free of any kind of underwear all night.

With both of them naked, Mina pulled David to her, hugging him intensely why David, unsure of what to do, chose to simply accept what was happening and let it continue.

After some minutes, Mina reached down between then and grasped David's dick in her hand, slowly rubbing up and down its length. She kneeled, placed his dick in her mouth started to lick and suck along its length.

It wasn't long before David, still standing started saying, "oh no... I'm going to..." Mina took him out of her mouth and said softly, "just let it happen." She went back to sucking him off until he erupted in to her mouth. Mina took it all, swallowed and took some more until David, emptied, looked like he might fall over.

Mina, kissed his now deflating manhood, shuffled on to the bed laying down and reached for him to lay down beside her. They lay there, embraced for some time before Mina asked, "Was that you first time?"

"Y... Y... Y... Yes."

Mina smiled looking in his face, finding the stuttering and its obvious sign of his insecurity cute. Moving away slightly she continued looking deep in to his eyes, leaned across and kissed him gently on the lips. "Its ok," she said, noticing him looking at her breasts. "You can touch them, explore."

David's hand moved to her firm breasts as he luxuriated in the firmness of them. With her nipples prominent and hard he took one between his forefinger and thumb, tweaking it slightly, causing Mina to sigh with pleasure. "Taste them," Mina said.

David brought his mouth to Mina's nipple and looking up at her face, almost seeking additional permission, lowered his face. Mina arched her back slightly enjoying the sensation. Nibbling with his lips, flicking his tongue and gently biting with his teeth, David moved from one to the other, exploring in a way that he had not been allowed to before.

Mina, her juices flowing, groaned pleasurably as David worshipped at her chest. Moving to her side, David continued kissing her breasts, neck, shoulders and belly with Mina loving the tenderness of this first timer teenager, the awkwardness of his moving around, the pauses while he repositioned himself, just adding to the sensuality rather than detracting from it. She was extremely aware of her actions, knowing that this could deeply affect the way he looked at sex. Calming him down every so often, showing him the difference between real lovemaking and the movies he watched on his lap top, Mina guided without directing or demanding, showing him what she, and most ladies for that fact found pleasurable.

Kissing further down her belly until he reached her neatly trimmed bush, David stopped, again looking up to her face, receiving a smile and a slight nod, he resumed kissing moving to her thighs, enjoying the fragrance of this beautiful woman as he kissed and nibbled around her honey pot.

Mina felt an exploratory finger penetrate her, making her to inhale sharply and causing David to withdraw looking concerned. Reaching down she guided his hand back, placing his index finger at the bottom of her pussy. "Slide your finger up slowly," Which he did, reaching a firm nub at the top. "That's my clit, stroke it, but gently." David complied causing Mina to once again groan, her head turning slowly from side to side in obvious pleasure. David loving the experience lowered his mouth and nibbled on her clit, causing louder groans. As his tongue swirled around and over it, Mina felt the tightening in her belly indicating an impending orgasm, "Don't stop, don't stop, just like that," she begged.

Mina came hard, raising herself off of the bed harder in to David's face as he continued licking at her as she came, getting louder and louder, "Oh yes, yes, YES! OH YES!" before slumping down on the bed contented, fulfilled and happy.

Mina ruffled David's hair as she looked down at him smiling. "Have you ever had a girl do that before?" she asked.

"No." was the simple reply, a questioning look on David's face.

"That was incredible, you're a natural," Mina told him, "Wow, just wow. You need to let me recover for a minute," she told him, indicating that he should slide up, which he did, kissing her body all the way up until he reached her lips. They cuddled and kissed softly, enjoying the moment.

David pulled away and looked at Mina smiling. "What's up?" she asked smiling back.

"I never thought it would be this good, this amazing," before he leaned back down lightly kissing her once more.

Mina lay there, feeling wonderful, the soft gentle sensual nature of their love making at odds with the more usual vigorous fucking that she indulged in. Reaching down she grasped his hardness, slowly running her hand up and down its length. "I want you inside me," she said sexily.

Once again David, totally unable to do anything but what she said, repositioned himself. His inexperience was evident as he struggled to penetrate her, missing the target a few times until her guiding hand showed him the way.

David was overawed at the intense feeling of warmth around his cock. Gently thrusting, he slipped out a couple of times, finding his goal quicker and quicker and quicker on each occasion before plunging back in to her. Mina was enjoying the full feeling between her legs as her hands on his shoulder's dictated the pace of his thrusts. Sensing he was close, Mina let her arms fall to her sides as David's intensity rose and the thrusting became more vigorous, until at last relief came with him flooding in to her already sopping pussy.

David flopped down beside Mina, temporarily exhausted from his effort but feeling euphoric. Mina, moved to her side, placed her head on his shoulder and draping one arm around his chest, held him as he drifted off to a contented sleep.

Having barely moved through the night, David awoke in an almost dreamlike state barely believing the pleasure of feeling Mina's naked warmth against him. Mina woke shortly after and giving him a sleepy sexy smile said, "Good morning," followed by a kiss on his cheek.

"I better get back before Aunt Chloe and Geoff realise I'm not there," David said sounding unsure and worried about what his aunt and uncle might say."

"It'll be fine," Mina responded, "we'll just tell them we came back late and we didn't want to disturb them so you slept on my couch."

David debated the likelihood of what she suggested going down well with his aunt and uncle until Mina said, "Anyway, you can't go home like this," as she grasped his once again hard cock, slowly wanking him off until David could think of nothing else but staying in bed with Mina.

Pushing the covers off of them Mina repositioned herself, squatting over David's waist, grabbing his hardness in her hand as she lowered herself on to him. The intense feeling of warmth inside Mina captivated David as he slowly felt his dick being massaged by her pelvic muscle.

David raised his hands to Mina's breasts, stroking them, tweaking her nipples as she raised and lowered herself with greater and greater speed, all the time looking at David's face. Mina quickened the pace once more, her breasts bouncing, she saw a change on David's face feeling his upward thrusts to her downward pushes. She felt him buck, heard his groan and felt him come inside her.