Mind Breaker

Story Info
This is a short how to but not the only way.
2.3k words
3.5
3.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This May or May not be real, it is intended as a work of fiction. So, if you chose to act upon anything you read herein you do so of your own free will. I have been in the Lifestyle for nearly 40 years now and have learned many things in that time. Be careful what you do to your partner as some things can't easily be fixed.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

They say that the human mind is a 3-pound computer that uses around 60+% of everything the human body takes in every day. Like all computers it relies on input to function and provide information to the rest of the body, and like all computers its operating system can be hacked. If you know how that is. To corrupt the data, you need only restrict the data going in, control is what you need to break the human mind.

Now I love the latest generation, they think they know everything and really don't know shit, when compared to an old wolf like me. Knowledge is everything in this world, and most mistake knowledge for intelligence, the 2 are not interchangeable, I happen to have both and expend them as needed.

In order to do this, you're going to need a few things before hand, if you live up north you need to prepare a part of your basement with sound proofing and anchor points to secure your new pet. If you live down south like I do and out in a rural area a pole barn set up the same way is always good, a back room or spare bedroom works just fine too. Some of the other things you're going to need are a gimp hood or 3 and a latex suit or 3 also. The kind with the boots and gloves that are Intergrated is best, remember you want to control sense input and the hands and feet take a lot of that info in. Ear buds the corded kind to keep from constantly having to take the hood off and back on to remove them for recharging, 2 or 3 corded Hitachi's vibrators for the various erogenous zones. Some nipple clamps are always good for punishment and just for play. Just make sure you get some of the better-quality ones.

Some other things to think about, gimp mitts to go with the gloves and locks for the hood, mitts and suit. You're going to be controlling if and when a piece of suit can be removed. also, on the hoods make sure you get at least 1 that has a gag integrated into the hood to prevent the removal by the subject. A willing partner is always best but if you're going to take a different one that's on you. Other things you're going to need are a few lengths of chain with locks, lots of rope, which is always handy. Collars made of metal, leather and nylon, and cuffs for the wrists and ankles made of the same materials. Some other handy items to have are, a St. Andrews cross, A punishment horse and stocks, spreader bars and of course more rope. Other things to think about, floggers, dragons' tail, riding crops, canes, whips, paddles and all those implements of pain and pleasure. Depending on who talk to.

If you're any kind of handyman, you can make a lot of things for yourself and thus save yourself a lot of money. You can also use an E-Stim unit to add in your breaking, also the shock training collars that you can buy, there are many different types out there, just be sure you know what you're doing, and where the nerve bundles are too.

Now let's talk about actually breaking someone, there are as many ways to do this as there are stars in the heavens. The way that I find works best is a depravation/hypno mind control combination, where you completely remove any decision or control from the subject. This works best when you have time, and like the song goes. Time is on my side, yes, it is. Time is your friend and their enemy, be sure to eliminate any possibility for them to know what time it is. Control of feeding and lights is on you the breaker, I generally leave the lights on 24/7 in order to disrupt the internal circadian rhythm, once you have control of that they no longer have any sense of time. White noise is another good mind breaker, which is why I said earlier to heavily soundproof the area you're going to place them in. Also, you don't want them to be able to smell any food being made so they have no idea what meal it is. Giving them plain food and drink will not allow them to know the time of day. Mush, plain sandwiches, soft foods, a granola bar, apples, oranges, bananas, etc. You do want them to stay hydrated, so water is the best thing to give them. The one thing you never want to do is give them a meal that gives them a time reference.

A lack of sleep, food, sanitary facilities, keeping them hot or cold, in a confined space where they can't fully stretch out or tied so they can't move. restricting their field of vision is a good way to break them also. The human brain takes in information when they move. now a good size box to hold someone in is 3'Hx3'Lx2'W with a good fitting top and reinforced corners and sides. If you do move your subject the box is a good way to do it, be sure to fully gimp them and have the ear buds in and playing white noise or mantra tracks.

The human psyche needs to hear speech or to talk with someone, being in solitude with no one to talk with except themselves, they may begin to hear voices to replace the ever-present noise that we all have around us every day.

Keeping them hooded and gagged can accelerate the loss of time and space. Giving them no clothes or anyway to cover themselves is another way to break them, most people aren't used to being naked around others. If they do as you tell them, then the carrot and stick method can be used to reward them. A small blanket or sleep pad can be that reward, especially when that person is on a cold cement floor.

Rules are important and making sure they know them and can repeat them is another way of breaking their mind. A white board on which they are made to print the rules and read them back to you as you tell them what they are simply reinforces that they no longer are in charge of their life, you are. If you place a TV in with them, make sure they can't change the channel or the volume settings. Playing a continues loop of submission videos or mantras leaves them nothing else to see or listen too, thus reinforcing that they are nothing more than what you want them to be.

Remember the more control you have over them the more they begin to conform to your teachings. Degrading them is another way to break them, it removes their humanity and reduces them to the point of being nothing more than a thing or an item that you simply own. Always remember that you need to strip them down till they break, then you can remake them in the way you want them to be.

Punishments are also important but always be sure that what you do to them fits the rule/s they broke. Pain helps to focus the mind and remind them that they no longer have any say in anything. Simply flailing about does nothing but breed resentment and distrust, so don't do it. There is a syndrome called Stockholm Syndrome and there is plenty of reading material on it out there, Google it, and in a way, this is exactly what you're aiming for. Manipulation is another way to break them, but when you use this remember to be several steps ahead of them or you'll be the one getting manipulated.

Now then let's get to the all-important breaking of your new toy. Doing this can take a few days or many weeks, it all depends on how flexible their mind is. I have found that the more rigid the mind the easier it is to break. Those with rigid minds simply can't switch gears as quickly and grasp new thoughts and ideas to move with the ever-changing situation. You need to take total, utter and complete control of the situation from the very moment you decide to do this. No last cigarette, last check of their phone, no last drink, no nothing, it's very simple, they give you everything, and you give them only what you want, when you want to. Period, all stop, end of story.

This is the part where you strip them naked. Blind fold them to heighten their fears and cuff their hands behind their back and lead them to where you're going to hold them. A short length of cold chain around the neck or ankle, after you've gotten them where you're going to break them only heightens the mood and really gets them sweating. Right now, you can place them in a holding pattern and let them stew in their own juices. Fear works for you, and the not knowing will play with their minds doing your work for you. You need to keep them guessing at all times as to what you're going to do next. Now don't start right in with a hard beating, start small and escalate incrementally as the time progresses. Remember they can't see what you're doing, and that increases the other senses to go into hyper drive. If they start asking 'what are you doing?' DO NOT ANSWER! Let me repeat that last part, Do Not Answer. From this point until you are satisfied any questions from them are to be meet with silence.

Remember up to this point you've really haven't done anything to them, their mind is doing your dirty work for you. You want to encourage this to continue, fear of the unknown is your ally, you want allies for this kind of scene. You'd be amazed at how fast the fear of the unknown begins to creep into the human psyche.

Do not allow them to sleep whenever they want, this becomes a privilege that they'll have to earn. A lack of sleep begins to play with the mind as exhaustion causes them to see and hear things that are not there. The playing of sounds or mantras over hidden speakers helps this process along. No food and only limited water, keeping the area cold or hot, you want to do anything to keep them guessing and out of there square. Making them do exercises tires the body, but it helps to condition them for future use, now the lack of sleep will wear on you too so be ready for this.

Before any feeding or treat of any kind have them tell you what they are, a slave, pet, slut etc. and thus they learn to associate that with the treat. You're going to be doing this for a while so be ready and have a plan, write things down and keep a log of what you've done to them each day. This helps you keep track of what's happening to them. Changes will be small in the opening days but as the training continues, you'll begin to see bigger and bigger changes. There will be setbacks so expect them and don't freak out when one happens. Always remember the words 'Semper Gumbi' or 'Always Flexable'.

As the days and weeks go by make sure that you never tell them about the amount of time that has passed. Generally, these sorts of things are best done in the spring, summer and early fall when the weather is favorable. If you live up North, the cold of winter helps to focus the slaves mind to obey as quickly as possible. Believe it or not, most people would rather be hot than cold.

Now I've mentioned mantras earlier, one of my personal favorites is 'I am my master's slave. Master is my life. I surrender to my master.' These simple 14 words spoken over and over again by either the slave or listened to via ear buds, for hours on end causes the slaves mind to focus on just one thing and one thing only, you are their master.

I've mentioned pain too, and it can be used to help break those that need that extra push over the edge. Be sure to not damage your new toy to badly, remember you want to be able to use it in the near future. A cane or rod, usually around 7/16" or 3/8" around and 36 to 40+" long, available at 'Wally world', the hobby stores or the big home improvement stores work just fine in my opinion. I use suede from the hobby stores and glue to make a low slip handle, YouTube and google have a lot of how to's on this sort of thing so spend some time and watch and learn.

A punishment area is essential for this sort of thing, my personal favorite is a small closet in the basement. A wall that's always cold and sweating is good to shove then into, make sure that it can be made pitch black, and the area is sound proofed even more than the area around it. Usually, a few days there will break a slave's mind fairly quickly.

Once you've broken your slave then you can begin their training in how to be a slave that you want. Now remember that in doing this you are truly messing with a person's mind and can do some damage if you don't take the time to study before you start. Now while I don't advocate the use of any of these processes I have described here in, if you chose to do so I am not responsible for your action or the consequences of your actions.