Mind Control Harem Ch. 05C: Chill Date

Story Info
Bella and Justin enjoy each other while the slaves are out.
5.8k words
4.61
10.1k
12

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys! I'm really sorry I took so long to finally upload, I decided that, since this chapter is mostly cute and romantic, I want to upload Chapter 6, the next chapter, at the same time, so that the fans that like my more kinky stuff can also have some fun. Unfortunately, I took a month long break in the middle of it... I'll try to upload a little more regularly from now on!

Also, thanks to everyone who's given me feedback, I've had a lot of fun talking with fans, keep it up!

Once this chapter's up, the following one should be up soon after.

-Bella

******

Bella was, unsurprisingly, cuddling with Justin when she woke up; they were in bed in their pajamas, Bella obediently wearing her collar and buttplug tail. She'd expected that, after cuddling with the same person every day, the routine would become monotonous, but, to her relief, it hadn't. It felt as warm and comforting as it always had, being held protectively in Justin's toned, firm arms. Bella happily looked up at him and kissed his chin (she loved it when it was a little rough and stubbly).

"Hey, Justin," she whispered curiously, "Awake yet?"

Justin held back a smirk, and sighed with playful annoyance. "...No." He'd been half awake for a while, but had decided to just not get up as to not disturb Bella, especially since he loved cuddling with her into the late hours of the morning.

Bella smiled at his response and nuzzled against him. She then raised an eyebrow, thinking of a different way to get his attention: reaching down and grabbing his firm ass. He moaned softly, since he liked to have his ass groped as well, but Bella didn't stop there. She pressed her breasts against his toned chest, wanting him even more alert; she wasn't always confident about her b-cups, but she'd become much more appreciative of them in recent years, and she felt especially comfortable about them with Justin, since she knew that he didn't have a preference for breast size. He half-smirked as she pressed her breasts against him, raising his eyebrows and slowly opening his eyes. "You need something?"

Bella's smile widened. She'd only been trying to tease him playfully to wake him up, but she decided to request something since he offered. She thought for a moment, before looking back at him, smiling giddily. "A kiss... please?"

Justin, in turn, smiled at the request. "Alright, meow for me first, Kitten." She turned slightly pink, but nodded submissively and let out a cute little mew. Justin smiled at her, and stroked her hair. "Good kitty." He then pecked her on the nose softly, feeling himself wake up a little more. Once he felt more engaged though, he wrapped his arm around her waist and held her head with his hand. He leaned in and began kissing her more passionately and aggressively. As he did, she chuckled a little at first, before melting into it and letting out a cute, blissful purr. He kept kissing her for a while as she drifted off further, until he finally pulled away. She looked up at him innocently and blushed a little, before blinking herself back to reality and quickly recomposing herself. "Good enough..." she muttered shyly, before smiling more comfortably and nonchalantly.

Justin smiled with ironic condescension, licking his lips reflexively. "Whatever you say."

After a little while more, Bella stretched a little and sat up, still a little groggy, and her hair disheveled (she didn't care too much, since Justin said it looked cute like that, so she'd believed him). She turned and saw Sophie involuntarily rubbing her ass against her cage, moaning softly in her sleep, as per usual, and chuckled a little. "The bitch is in heat again, Justin."

He sighed, amused, though not surprised. "Lucky girl." He got up off the bed, stretching a little too, and walked over to Sophie's cage. Since she was pressing her ass against the cage, the tail of her anal hook was sticking out between the bars, so Justin gently pushed it deeper into her ass, which immediately made her begin to convulse with pleasure. She had already been dripping from rubbing her ass on the cage, since Justin had made her cheeks and asshole hypersensitive, but he was able to push her over the edge, and, needless to say, wake her up. She accidentally and liberally moaned a girlish moan, which she usually tried to muffle so she wouldn't come off as girly and vulnerable. After a few moments as her orgasm began to fade, she glared up at Justin, now completely lucid, and sat up as best she could inside of her cage, making sure to keep her back bent like her anal hook forced her to, and consequently forcing her to constantly present her breasts by making her push her chest forward as well as present her huge ass by making her push it out back.

"I was having a pleasant dream."

Justin smiled down at her. "Don't let me get in the way of your kinky fantasies. Today's Thursday, though. You have class."

Sophie's expression hardened and she groaned in response, realizing he was right, before crawling out of the cage when he opened it for her. He helped her take the hook out of her ass as well as the rest of her fuckpet attire off, before slapping her ass, which of course, made her moan. "Now, go on, Puppy. Time to pretend to be a real girl for another day." Sophie glared at his demeaning statement (though everyone knew that she liked it), but she knew he was right. At this point, she really was just a fuckpet, and whenever she left the house, all she was doing was pretending to be a dignified young woman. To be fair, though, she wouldn't have it any other way. She went into the bathroom to get ready to leave for her class; after closing the door, she smiled, happy to be reminded of how lucky she was to be living so hedonistically.

Turning back to Bella, Justin took her cheek in his palm. "She's gonna be out today, and I have a special task for the slaves, so they won't be here either." He kissed her again, and she smiled in return. "How about a date? Here, since it's just gonna be the two of us."

"Yeah!" Bella immediately beamed at the proposal, before standing up on her toes to kiss him again. "Can't wait." She loved whenever they spent days alone. It was her favorite type of day, whether it be romantic or sexual.

Justin smiled back, equally hyped. "Alright, I'll go tell the bitches what they're gonna be doing for the day, then."

He left the bedroom and walked down the hall to the slaves' room; upon opening the door, he saw Tittycow fast asleep, laying in her makeshift blanket mattress next to her milking machine with a few more large canisters next to it filled with liters of milk. She was basically actual livestock now, producing more milk than any normal woman would. Stripbunny, meanwhile, was curled up under a blanket and laying on some pillows on top of her treadmill, only wearing her buttplug bunny tail and collar. Bimbodoll, finally, was on the spare mattress, her makeup kit next to her and a pillow between her legs as she slept.

These fuckdolls belonged to Justin. They were his property, his submissive eager little sexpets that he could use and abuse however he wanted. But even so, he made a point to never force them into meaningless suffering or discomfort, so seeing them sleep on piles of pillows and blankets in a crowded room, just because he couldn't provide them with better conditions, made him uneasy. When it was only Kitty, Puppy, and Tits, it wasn't so bad, since Puppy enjoyed sleeping in her cage, and Tits had the slave room to herself, but with 6 people, their university student apartment wouldn't be enough to reasonably support all of them. Because of this, Justin decided that he'd get a new place to live for all of them. Before having started this harem, with his university student budget, moving most definitely wouldn't have been an option, but with the socially manipulative powers he'd obtained through this chemical kidnapping project of his, maybe he could kill two birds with one stone, and find new slaves that came with a new home.

"Hey, cockholes. Time to wake up."

Tittycow groaned as she woke up, her eyes slowly straining open; since she'd gotten her new udders, she'd had to milk herself every night and every morning to keep her girls from aching. Still, it wasn't the same discomforting ache that she felt when she had her kid; this was a much more longing, sensual ache, not so much a bad feeling she wanted to get rid of, but a sexual craving for the pleasure of being milked.

Stripbunny woke up a bit less groggily, her eyes fluttering open, and she tilted her head a little. It felt strange for her to live here at first, though she quickly got used to being dominated by Master. She was definitely more submissive than Bimbo and Tits, Bimbo being brattier and Tits having preserved her intelligence, mostly being sedated by her lust and conscious decision. Bunny did exercise every day in an effort to stay sexy for Master (and for Kitty, who she'd learned was bisexual). She spent most of her time either training herself to move and act sexier, exercising, learning to dance (both mambo and lapdance), sleeping, and being used by Justin (usually sucking his cock; she loved being his cocksucker).

The three girls, once awake, looked up at Master, awaiting orders. "You three are going to get dressed, but decently. No toys, as hot as that might be. Today, I need you to scout out new girls to turn into fuckpets. Specifically, we're going to need upper class women."

Justin turned to Tittycow. "Tits, you'll analyze their behavioural patterns; I want you to learn how aggressive or timid they are, their political leanings, or if they have any psychological disorders." He then leaned in a bit more, whispering, "And, needless to say, it'll weigh less on our consciences, Bella's and mine, if the women you pick are bitchy."

"Understood, sir." She smirked a bit, happy to use her professional abilities and do something a bit more serious.

Leaning back up, he then turned to Bunny. "Stripbunny, you three are sexy, and you're going to be visiting a bunch of bars and clubs. You're the strongest, most physically able of the three. You'll get your tasers, but if anything happens, could you try to protect Bimbo and Tits for me?" Bunny looked visibly innocent and afraid at the thought of being in danger, but nodded, wearing an oddly cute yet determined expression. "...Yes sir...!"

Justin smiled warmly at her, before finally turning to Bimbodoll. "Bimbo, being the most experienced in social media, I want you to go online and investigate the details on each woman or group of women you find. Learn how well known they are, family, friends, businesses, anything that might be a liability once we teach them their places."

Bimbo nodded, a little confused that he wasn't requesting something sexual from her, but, regardless, she was happy to do as he ordered. "Okay, Daddy!"

Justin got back up, looking down at the three a bit more lasciviously. "For being such good girls, I'll be sure to give you lots of dick tomorrow."

Stripbunny was very apparently the most excited by this promise, though Bimbo was a close second; Tittycow, on the other hand, was turned on, but not as much since she wasn't hypnotized into loving penises specifically, so Justin made sure to add, "And I'll be sure to milk you by hand, bovine." She bit her lip as her face turned red, still not used to getting wet from degradation after having regained her mind; she nodded slowly and eagerly. The three then started to get dressed.

Justin headed back to find Bella, happy to finally spend time with her alone. He enjoyed entertaining himself with the slaves, grabbing and groping their asses and tits while using their fuckholes liberally, and he even liked spending non-sexual time with them: making societal criticisms with Sophie, studying psychology with May, working out and listening to music with Valeria, and listening to Jenny's gossip while helping her with her makeup and hair. But even so, none of the girls resonated as much with him as Bella. She thought similarly to him, had his same sense of humor, was extremely reasonable and understanding, and communicated well with him. They resolved conflicts easily, and were never mindlessly hostile towards each other, assuming the same unassuming, relaxed attitude. They spent time doing the same activities with each other, such as cuddling, playing video games, going out to watch musicals and movies, finding scenic spots in nature to watch sunsets, taking pictures of random, pretty things, sometimes each other, going biking or walking together, talking about philosophy, and generally just passively enjoying life together. They both had soft, abstract minds, Bella pursuing art while Justin pursued psychology, and they taught each other the skills they studied, with Justin learning how to draw on the side, and Bella picking up Justin's psychoanalytical tips and tricks. They consciously appreciated, respected, and admired each other, and, in essence, on top of being girlfriend/boyfriend and Master/Kitten, were best friends.

When Justin entered the room, Bella was finishing getting dressed, pulling a pair of sweatpants over her panties and buttplug tail, and a large white t-shirt over her head, not bothering to wear a bra. Justin almost blushed, adoring how cute she was in her comfy little outfit; he, meanwhile, was still in his boxers.

Bella turned towards him and smiled excitedly, before jumping up onto him, kissing him as she wrapped her legs around his waist while he held his arms around her back and kissed her back. He pulled away for a moment, looking her in the eyes.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast." Bella smiled condescendingly as she raised her eyebrows, jumping down from him. She knew he wasn't the best cook. Even so, he wasn't bad, and plus, she thought it was a little cute whenever he wanted to make something for her. Usually she just ordered something or ate something premade like cereal or Pop Tarts, so she definitely didn't mind, but decided that maybe she could help him out. "Awesome. I'm gonna-"

"You're not helping." Justin broke into a sly smile and chuckled sympathetically.

"C'mon, I know I suck at cooking, but I'm doing this alone."

"No, you don't suck! I just wan-"

"Get comfy, I'll be back in a few."

"But-"

"No buts." Justin nonchalantly patted Bella on the ass. "Except this one. Now go on, get into bed. That's an order." Justin smiled as Bella groaned, obeying him as she pouted, though predictably happy to submit, and even happier to comfortably curl up under the blankets wearing her sweats in the calming light of the late morning, dimmed by the closed shades. She decided to just trust that he'd make something good, and take a little catnap.

Meanwhile, Justin headed to the kitchen, and began to make a cheddar and vegetable omelet with a side of fruit. As he added the minced vegetables to the eggs and the first omelet began to sizzle, the 3 slaves came out of their room and headed to the kitchen, dressed in more appropriate clothes.

Valeria had white linen pants and a white leather jacket on, over a black crop top. She wore short black leather boots, a silver necklace, and light makeup on. Her curly hair was tied back into a low ponytail.

Jenny was wearing a light pink mini-skirt, though not nearly as short as she usually wore, as well as a sleeveless white t-shirt with a black band design, a jean jacket on top, and a black pair of sneakers. Her dirty blonde hair was tied up in a bun with a light pink scrunchie, she'd put on little gold heart earrings, and she had pinkish lipstick and dark pink eyeliner on, along with some other touch ups.

May wore a pair of black yoga pants, a white long sleeve cardigan with black polka dots, and a pair of brown felt loafers. She had her long black hair loosely combed back behind her, only stud earrings instead of her kinky new cow tags, some red plastic textured bracelets, and no make-up.

Justin, seeing them, raised his eyebrows, legitimately surprised at their outfits, just because it was strange after having them constantly nude and kinky. He did like how they were dressed, though, and smiled a little. "All three of you look beautiful. But remember, while you're out, you're women, not fuckpets. You also have to try to not be submissive, make sure you're assertive, and be back before 10."

The girls smiled and nodded in response (though Bunny, being so submissive, felt a little disconcerted), before leaving to find the new girls to add to the harem.

Justin got back to cooking and began slicing the mangoes, pineapples, and strawberries, before adding blueberries, raspberries, and cherries. Once the two bowls of fruit were ready, he finished adding the cheese to omelettes, and flipped them both. He slid them onto their plates once they were more golden, and put both the plates and the bowls onto a large tray. He then filled two cups with water and two with orange juice, setting all four onto the tray, before bringing it back to the bedroom. As he opened the door, Bella looked up at him and smiled a little before sitting up, though slightly on edge as he carefully brought the tray over to the bed.

"Hey man, breakfast's here."

"No shit, really?" Bella mocked, happily curled up under the covers, watching him try to find a place to set the tray on the bed.

"Yeah, no thanks to you. You could've at least offered to help." Justin tried to keep a stern face, though a smile peeked through.

"Wha-" Bella smiled back, open jawed, before throwing a pillow at him, almost making him spill the tray.

"Hey! If I spill this, you're eating it off the floor." He raised his eyebrows threateningly as he teased her.

Bella cupped her hands to her mouth, still smiling, and shook her head quickly, softly apologizing, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She knew that if he actually ordered her to, she would do it, as she was loyal enough to herself to never disobey him, no matter how unpleasant.

"Now, do you want your breakfast?"

She put her hands in her lap and looked up at him more innocently and submissively. "Yes, please!"

"Good girl." As he said this, he finally gently set the tray on a safe place on the bed, before scooting in next to her under the covers. He passed her plate of omelet to her first, leaving her bowl of fruit and drinks on the tray for her to get later, since she couldn't hold everything at once. He then started eating his own breakfast as well, hugging her close with one arm as she happily ate with him. Cuddling on its own was fine, and being under the covers was too, but cuddling under the covers together (with the air conditioner turning the room cold) while they ate breakfast? Practically unbeatable.

Once they finished eating both the omelets and the fruits and drank their water and orange juice, Justin put it all back together on the tray and set it on the floor. "I swear I'm gonna step on that later," he murmured dreadfully, not trusting himself to remember it being there.

"Nah, I'll remind you not to."

Justin raised his eyebrows. "Alright, I blame you if I step on it then," he teased.

She glared at him competitively. "Agreed."

He contested her stare, pokerfaced, for a while, before breaking into a smile, and hugging her happily, kissing her cheek as he snuggled her into the bed. "Stop!" She giggled, playfully pushing him away, before inevitably giving in, and hugging him back. She kissed him excitedly, smiling as she did so, before settling down and calmly letting him hold her in his arms, pressing her head against his chest happily.

They stayed like that for a while, until he finally looked down at her, less playful in his expression. "Hey, Bella..." He paused for a moment, before continuing. "A few months back, before I'd met you I had only hoped for something like this. Even before meeting you, I'd idealized romance." He smiled a little more sweetly. "To have something so genuine and romantic, another person to understand and accompany. It's genuinely dreamlike." Bella's lip began to quiver; she'd also been a hopeless romantic, so to finally find someone so dedicated to the concept of romance, to love the idea of being together, of "only us, nothing else matters", it filled her soul. After being so nihilistic, just like him, to finally achieve something that she'd romanticized so much legitimately fulfilled her. Her eyes got teary as she looked up at him, and she smiled, leaning up to kiss him, though being hesitant, almost careful, as if she was afraid to continue. He pushed his lips against hers in response, comforting her with his touch, affirming that this was real, and she didn't have to worry anymore. That he loved her as much as she loved him, and she could be tranquil and transparent with him.

12