Mind Control Harem Ch. 05C: Chill Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she pulled away, she didn't stop smiling, still teary eyed, as he smiled back, genuinely incapable of holding back his smile. He kissed her again happily, holding the back of her head gently with one hand, and his other one around her waist. He then softly pulled away again, letting her rest on the soft pillow as he simply gazed at her, appreciating the moment and loving to simply look at her. She did the same, reveling in the comfort of cuddling in bed with him, before eventually falling asleep with him.

Justin woke up first, around 3PM, and watched Bella sleep next to him for a while longer. She looked adorable, her feline green eyes gently closed, snoring softly, her bed head a chaotic mess; she was still hugging him greedily, only inches from his face. He really loved her, and he knew he'd feel existentially empty without her, though he disliked the thought of it. Her eyes gently opened a few minutes after, but he quickly closed his, giving her the satisfaction of thinking that she woke up first and letting her "wake him up" again. As she saw that his eyes were closed, she smiled, and leaned up to kiss him gently. "Hey, babe, it's time to wake up."

He smiled, feigning drowsiness and groaned softly. "...Alright. Let's get up." As Bella sat up and started stretching, she remembered something and quickly turned towards Justin, who was just getting off the bed.

"Remember the plates on the floor." As she said this he, he stepped on leftover omelet, before cringing.

"Yeah. Thanks."

She chuckled in response, and jumped off the bed, feeling a bit more energized. "Hold on, lemme get you a rag."

Once he was cleaned up, he brought the plates back to the kitchen, putting them in the sink to clean later. Meanwhile, Bella shuffled over to the couch and threw herself onto it, groaning as she stretched a little more. Justin leaned over the couch, looking down at her playfully. "Whadyu wanna do now?" As he said this, she grabbed onto his necklace and pulled it down towards her. She wasn't strong enough to actually pull him, but since he didn't want the necklace to break, he leaned forward accordingly; it was too swift a movement, however, and, leaning forward just a little too much, he lost balance and flipped forward over the couch, before falling on the carpeted floor. Immediately, Bella started laughing relentlessly while apologizing facetiously at the same time. Justin, meanwhile, looked up at her wearing an unamused poker face as he laid on the carpet in slight pain, limbs played out like a starfish

"Sorry! Are you alright?" she giggled.

"Yeah. Just pain, right?" He mumbled, letting out a muffled chuckle, before groaning as he slowly sat up. He scooted back, deciding to just stay there on the floor, and leaned back against the couch to rest his back, his head leaning back enough on the seat to look up at Bella. She, in turn, smiled down at him, before leaning down and kissing him on the forehead. "Wanna play xbox?"

He immediately broke into a youthful smile. "Absolutely."

Bella smirked and passed him the second controller, making sure to turn on hers first so she'd be using the main profile, to Justin's dismay.

"Aww c'mon, you serious?"

Bella chuckled, looking down at him teasingly. "First come, first serve, bitch."

He rolled his eyes, holding back a smile. "Yeah, fuck you."

"Fuck me yourself, coward," she replied reflexively.

He raised an eyebrow, looking up at her suspiciously. "Gladly."

Nervously realizing what she'd actually implied, she blushed, looking down at him. "L-later though!"

Justin smiled wide and rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say." She whimpered lustfully, and shook away the thought, before getting back to xbox and picking the game they played most. They played for almost an hour, before switching to a competitive splitscreen game and playing that for another hour. Eventually, Bella threw her controller aside and laid across on the couch. "I don't wanna play anymore."

Justin groaned in disappointment, having been on the verge of winning the match. "Sore loser."

Bella smirked at him. "You're exactly right. What're you gonna do about it?" As she said this, he stood up abruptly and looked down at her, intimidating her as he climbed over her, a hand above either shoulder, making her yelp with surprise.

"I'm gonna fuck you," he growled, eyeing her body.

She looked up at him timidly, blushing at his hungry expression and understanding that he was being literal. She nodded slightly in response, and not a moment later, he picked her up off the couch. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he pushed his lips against hers as he brought her to the bedroom. He forced her onto the bed before climbing over her and taking her wrists with his hands. Looking up at him, she purred softly again as he kissed her, her eyelids fluttering shut, before letting out a small whimper when he took her large t shirt and pulled the oversized collar down, letting her cute B cup breasts loose. As he pulled away from the kiss, he looked down at her cute green feline eyes, before leaning down to her ear.

"Pinch yourself for me, Kitten," he murmured in his smooth deep voice, making her shudder. She nodded and slowly brought her hands up to her nipples, pinching them as hard as her small feminine fingers could. She whimpered softly from the pain but felt her pussy twitch slightly. She looked up at Master, clearly affected by her stinging nipples, so he then took her hands gently, guiding them away from her breasts. He then brought his own hands back to her breasts and began groping them gently, soothing the pain of her now swollen nipples with the pleasure of being fondled. Kitty let out a small meow in response, letting herself relax in his grasp and welcoming him happily, pushing her chest slightly up towards him. She smiled blissfully as she bit her lip, admiring his slightly rugged features: he had a defined, slick jawline and mildly prominent cheekbones, as well as clear, elegantly thin light brown eyes, which made her melt as they assumed this lustful, possessive, intentful mien.

She whined with disappointment as he brought one hand away from her breast, however it was immediately recompensed once she felt that hand against her sweatpants and panties. He rubbed back and forth through them and against her lips, being gentle, though rough enough to make her moan softly. She eventually involuntarily thrust her hips forward, making him smile mischievously at her. "Does you need more, you slutty little kitty?" She nodded her head submissively, which he found adorable.

"Say 'please'," he teased, enjoying forcing her into libidinous desperation. She needily bit her lip on cue, and her expression turned pleading and cutely wide-eyed as she thrust involuntarily against his hand again.

"Please..."

He brought his hand into her undergarments and began rubbing and stroking her clit with his thumb and forefinger, while pushing slightly deeper into her lips with her other three fingers. She moaned more loudly in response, though he muffled her, again kissing forcefully. She knew he was still teasing her, and she'd have to beg more explicitly to get what she really wanted. Though she resisted for a bit longer, moaning and shifting at a steady pace, she quickly gave in and looked up at him again as he pulled away.

"...Master... please... I need... I need your dick..." she whimpered helplessly, blushing slightly as she said it. He smiled, and kissed her gently on the lips. "That's a good girl."

He quickly shifted his comportment from gentle to aggressive, flipped her onto all fours, making her yelp, and pulled her sweatpants and panties off before pulling his own boxers down, all the while still pleasuring her with the one hand. As he pulled his cock out, Kitty could see when she looked over her shoulder that he was already throbbing hard, and watching each twitch turned her on just a bit more. He held the tip of his cock against her pussy lips, but didn't bother to be careful, not teasing her anymore, for her own sake; he forced his dick into her cunt and moaned loudly, though it was nothing compared to the moan she let out after being teased and stimulated for so long.

As he thrusted into her, she forced her ass back onto his hips in sync, desperately seeking more stimulation. He reached forward around her waist with one hand and kept rubbing her clit, using the other hand to hold her asscheek in his hand.

"You have a cute, tight little butt, Kitten."

She would've smiled sheepishly had she not been so submerged in pleasure, moaning uncontrollably and drooling on the sheets, though she still enjoyed the compliment. She let out a whimper when he spanked her ass, her pussy tightening slightly, and she felt the orgasm that had been building inside of her start to surface. She held back however, eager to be a good girl for Master.

"...Master... may I please... have permission to cum...?" she stuttered, hardly able to hold back.

Master smiled. "Yes, Kitten." He leaned forward and groped her breasts. "Cum for me."

On command, Kitty began spasming, falling onto her breasts as Master let go and holding her cunt with both of her hands as her juices sprayed down her legs and on his cock, wetting the covers. She screamed out in pleasure, her face pressed against the bed, as he kept thrusting inside of her, stimulating her until the last lustful breath of her orgasm. She cooled down a few moments later, her moans beginning to fade; he then pulled his cock out of her soaking pussy, not having cum yet.

He placed his cock in between her ass cheeks, and began stroking it with them; though Kitty was weak and tired from her orgasm, she, of course, lifted her ass to facilitate and comfort his movements. Since he was already on the edge, it was only a moment or two before he came as well, shooting his load into his hand and moaning with satisfaction. He would've cum inside her as usual, but he decided against it; once he was finished cumming, he cupped his hand, making sure not to let any cum spill, and scooted up next to Kitty in bed, who had flipped over and snuggled back into the covers of the bed. He laid next to her, holding her sweetly with one arm, and she nuzzled her head on his chest. He then raised the other hand filled with cum up to her lips.

"You wanna drink your milk, Cumkitty?" She looked up at him innocently and nodded, still loving the taste of his cum from the first and only time he hypnotized her.

"Go ahead." She smiled a little and began to happily lap up the cum out of his hand. Once she was done licking his hand clean, she snuggled back against him, making herself comfortable. They cuddled together for a while more, revelling in the after-sex bliss. Cuddling had to be Bella's favorite indulgence in their relationship, tied only with their promiscuity. Bella pressed her body trustingly against his, feeling liberated and tranquil through the realization of her romantic idealization.

They stayed like that for almost half an hour, but eventually, Justin broke the comfortable silence. "Hey..." He rubbed her cheek gently to get her attention, and her eyes fluttered open; she'd been daydreaming.

"Yeah?"

Justin pressed his lips together. "Are you sure that you're onboard with how I'm going to handle the new slaves?"

Bella furrowed her eyebrows, thinking for a moment. She'd had her doubts; up until then, they'd comfortably treaded in the moral grey areas of hypnosis, enjoying moral ambiguity, but what they were going to do next would definitively cross the line into wrongdoing. It would instead represent a total disregard for morality as a whole. It would be unjustifiable, so they had to decide whether they valued morality and righteousness more than they valued Justin scientific pursuit, and the harem's sexual exploitations.

She sighed, knowing that she'd already made up her mind; she and Justin shared nihilism and didn't value morality and its subjectivity. They were going to go through with the newest plan. They were going to train the new women without chemicals or hypnosis, only using Pavlovian techniques. They would be conscious the whole time, and punished or rewarded depending on their behavior, until they were finally broken in, and forced to accept their places as fuckmeat.

And, hey: if Tits did her job right and picked loathsome women, maybe they could bend the moral grey area back around themselves and feel a bit more justified.

"Yeah. Libido over lawfulness. I'm with you."

Justin smiled, loving her amoral reasoning.

Right then, at around 7, the front door rustled open: the 3 slaves had returned, finished with their investigation.

"Alright. It's time to start, then."

12