Mind-Control Panties 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face scrunched up with bliss. Stars burst across my eyes. I gasped and groaned, my hips wiggling, stirring my pussy around her thrusting toys. She panted and moaned, slamming into me hard, burying the dildo into me again and again.

I threw a look over my shoulder, watching her right boob bouncing, the left wanting to break free of her corset. Her face twisted with such wild pleasure as she pounded my deflowered pussy. She rammed into me. She fucked my eighteen-year-old cunt hard and fast."

"What a slutty daughter I have!" she moaned. "I'm going to pierce your nipples and lead you around by a leash!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned, my pleasure growing. Her every thrust brought me closer and closer to that magical moment.

"You're gonna wear makeup and look like a painted harlot. My painted harlot. I'll buy you a breast pump. You'll use it every day until your boobs start lactating. You drank my milk, now I want to drink yours!"

"Oh, god, yes!" I howled. "Just fuck me, Mother!"

I was delirious. Feverish. Her every thrust brought me closer and closer to that wonderful explosion. My first orgasm. I was so excited for it. She slammed the thick dildo so deep in me, the segments caressing my silky flesh. She churned my cunt up. I hurtled towards that rapturous moment.

"Cum on your mother's big dildo, you sexy slut!" growled the cheering boys.

"Fuck your daughter until she comes like a whore!"

"Oh, my little slut's gonna cum hard, aren't you?" Mother hissed. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head up. My breasts bounce before me as I gasped. My pussy clenched around the segmented dildo.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned as her hand shot around my body.

She shoved my tube top up, my heavy breasts spilling into her squeezing grip. Her fingernails bit into my left tit as she controlled me. It felt so wonderful. She was in charge of everything about me. How I dressed. How I groomed myself.

How hard I could cum.

"Let me hear you scream out in rapture, my little slut-daughter."

"Yes!" I howled and orgasmed for the first time.

It was amazing.

Fireworks detonated inside me as my pussy convulsed around the dildo churning me up. My flesh spasmed and writhed about that amazing shaft plunging over and over again into my cunt. It was beyond words. She turned me churned me up, stirring me a hot froth as the pleasure rushed through my body. I whimpered, shuddering.

Waves of rapture slammed through my body. They drowned my mind. I came so hard, spots of light burst before me. I gasped and moaned, shuddering, my heavy tits heaving, my left breast clutched in mommy's tight grip. Her right hand gripped my hair, keeping my head pulled back as I cried out my rapture for the entire college to hear.

"You're such a slut, Heather!"

"A dyke slut for your Mother!"

"Way to go, Mrs. Miller! You made that little whore cum!"

"Yes, I did!" Mother howled and buried her dildo deep into my climaxing cunt.

I gasped and moaned as my flesh rippled and writhed around the dildo. Mother cried out with me. She joined me in rapture. We were both cumming for the entire college to see. They cheered us on. My mind melted as I reveled in being my mother's sexy delight.

The panties bunched around my knees proved exactly what I was. I was so glad I found them. Whoever accidentally left these kinky panties behind had changed everything for me.

"I'm my Mother's slutty, sexy delight!" I howled as my orgasm peaked in me.

I was going to enjoy the rest of my submissive life.

* * *

The figure smiled, glad that the panties were appreciated. The figure was eager for the next pair to be found. A tie-dyed, psychedelic riot, the colors all blending together in a swirl of psychedelic passion. A single word, each letter printed in different, garish color, ran across the panties.

Colorful.

The figure stroked each character, eager to go shopping again.

To be continued in the next tale of Mind-Controlling Panties...