Mind-Control Panties 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I belonged. I wasn't doing anything wrong. Nope. Just ignore me as I stroll out with your vibrator shoved up my cunt. These tingles raced through me, an electrified thrill seemed to spark from my new favorite panties. My fingers fluttered as I sauntered out of the store into the mall traffic.

"We need you to come with us, miss," an authoritative voice said.

My head snapped to the right to see the strong and tall form of a police officer advancing on me. He had dark hair, a thick mustache on his upper lip. His eyes were hard as he stared at me. My pussy clenched about the vibrator as I gave him a beguiling smile.

"Oh," I said, playing it cool. "Is there something wrong, Officer?"

"We just need you to come with us, miss," a second cop said. He was tall and broad-shouldered, a brown goatee framing his thick and powerful lips. He had a fade buzzed into the side of his head, that high and tight flattop. A shudder rippled through me, my pussy clenching down on the vibrator.

"Oh, I need to go. My daddy's waiting for me." I fluttered my eyes as I gushed like a little girl. "He'll be so mad if I'm late. I can't help you. Sorry."

The cop with a mustache, his name tag reading Murphy, seized my right arm. "Don't resist, miss."

"What?" I gasped as he pressed me towards the wall. My pussy clenched around the vibrator. "What are you doing?"

"Placing you under arrest for suspicion of shoplifting," he said.

"Shoplifting?" I gasped and feigned innocence. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Miss, we've seen the security footage of you walking out of Pink Chic in the skirt and top you stole off the rack. I bet that's not the only thing we're going to find that you've stolen."

"So don't resist, miss," said the officer with a goatee. His name tag read Lassiter. "It would be a shame to have to... hurt such a pretty thing."

This wicked shiver ran through me as Officer Murphy pulled both my wrists behind my back. He held my hands together while he pulled out his handcuffs. I gasped as the first cuff slapped on my right wrist. I felt the stinging pain and then heard the ratcheting sound as he squeezed it tight. He smacked the other cuff on my left wrist, binding my hands together.

I trembled, arrested like a true bad girl.

"Oh, god, you have no idea of the wicked things I've done," I purred in the sexiest voice I could. I could feel the pussy juices dripping out of me, A drop landed on the floor between my feet. My cream must be running down the vibrator.

"Why am I not surprised," said Officer Lassiter. "Little slut like you, dressed like that, thinks she can do whatever she wants. Well, miss, just because you got a hot ass doesn't mean you can break the law. There are consequences."

"Punishments," growled Officer Murphy.

I almost fainted in rapture.

The vibrator shifted around inside of me as the two cops marched me through the mall. Each one gripped my arm, their hands so strong. I trembled between them, but not in fear. My pussy only grew hotter and hotter. My clit ached, the lace of the crotchless panties brushing my little bud as I swayed my hips. My nipples rubbed into the thin fabric of my crop top, sending wonderful tingles down to my pussy.

They were both so strong. So young and powerful. I licked my lips, feeling the waxy substance of the lipstick. My small breasts quivered, their eyes falling on them as they jiggled in my too-tight top.

Our journey ended at a small auxiliary police station for the mall. Just a little waiting room no bigger than a bus stop, a place for a couple of cops stationed at the mall to return to on their breaks. It probably had a holding cell in there. I shuddered as Officer Murphy pulled out a set of keys and unlocked the heavy door. It creaked open, my cunt gripping the vibrator as a wicked tingle raced through me.

"You got a name, slut?" asked Officer Lassiter as he led me through. "A real one since Slut is the perfect word for you, isn't it?"

"Yes," I moaned.

"We need your real name for the report," Officer Murphy said, sighing.

"Then you'll just have to make me talk," I moaned as they opened a second door onto a small interrogation room. There was a metal table in there, a pair of chairs around it. I shuddered as they stared at me with such hunger.

"Better pat her down," said Officer Murphy. "You want to take high or low?"

"High," said Officer Lassiter. "Slut's got herself a pair of nice titties. Young and firm. I bet you're not a day over eighteen."

"Maybe," I moaned as his hands cupped my breasts through my top.

I shuddered at the touch of a man on my breasts. My nipples throbbed as he massaged his palms into them. Gasps and moans burst from my lips as I trembled there. My pussy clenched so hard on the vibrator. I swayed, my eyes fluttering, little stars dancing across my vision as an electric surge shot through me.

Officer Murphy knelt behind me. He reached around and unsnapped the fastener of my jeans skirt. With a hard yank, he ripped it down. He exposed my black panties with their two words written in those bold, white letters. He chuckled, his hand stroking across the phrase.

"Bad Girl, huh?" he said. "I guess you are, Slut."

"Yes," I moaned as Officer Lassiter pinched my nipples through my top. He twisted them, rubbing the fabric into my nubs.

"Well look at that," Officer Murphy said. He nudged the vibrator in my pussy, pushing it up inside me. I squealed and rose on my tiptoes for a moment. "I found what she stole out of A Lady's Friend," Officer Murphy said. "She's got a vibrator shoved up her cunt."

"Fucking hell. Eighteen and stealing sex toys, huh?" Officer Lassiter grinned at me as he twisted my nipples. "I bet your parents are sooooo proud."

"Oh, they adore me," I moaned, my wrists pulling on the handcuffs.

Officer Murphy chuckled. He twisted the vibrator inside me for some rea--

"Holy fuck!" I gasped as the toy buzzed to life.

I trembled as Officer Lassiter twisted and played with my nipples, massaging them as this incredible bliss surged out of my pussy. The vibrator hummed away inside of me. It was like nothing I'd ever imagine. My fingers twitched as my entire body trembled.

"Oh, yes, that's amazing!" I moaned.

"That's what you wanted to steal, huh?" Officer Murphy asked, his fingers sliding around the buzzing shaft shoved in my cunt. His fingers stroked over my petals. "Just wanted to get off, didn't you, Slut?"

"I wanted to explode!" I moaned, the humming churning up my pussy.

"Well, she's definitely guilty," said Officer Lassiter. "Let's get off all the stolen clothes."

I gasped as he didn't take off my crop top--how could he with my hands cuffed--instead, he just ripped the front open. The thin fabric tore while the muscles in his arms bulged. My pussy clenched over the buzzing vibrator at how strong he was. How powerful. I whimpered, realizing just how helpless I was.

These two men could do anything to me.

A whimper of delight burst from my lips as my cute titties jiggled before me. Then I groaned as Officer Murphy yanked down my bad girl panties, sliding them down my legs until I was stepping out of them. I stood there naked, the vibrator buzzing in my twat. More drops of pussy juices dribbled from the naughty toy, splattering the cement floor. My toes curled in my shoes as I whimpered and moaned, my head tossing back and forth. My short, wild hair swayed.

This was so incredible.

"You're guilty of shoplifting, Slut," growled Officer Murphy. His hand planted into the middle of my back and shoved me forward. He practically slammed me down onto the table, my nipples kissing the cold, metallic surface. I gasped at his strength as he pinned me there. Being helpless made me feel incredible. My fingers flexed, my wrist pulling at the metal cuffs.

He twisted the base of the vibrator again.

"It can buzz higher?" I howled as it churned away inside of me. The humming intensified. Darkness already fuzzed the edge of my vision. My orgasm built and built inside my naughty cunny. My eighteen-year-old twat squeezed down on the amazing toy massaging my insides. My snatch melted around it. I was--

SMACK!

Stinging pain exploded across my ass. My cunt clenched down so hard on the buzzing rapture. The humming toy soothed away the stinging pain burning across my rump. I hadn't been spanked since I was a little girl, I wished my daddy did it more often.

This was so exciting.

CRACK!

Officer Lassiter spanked his broad hand on my left butt-cheek. That wonderful, stinging pain burned through me, only increasing the delight building my pussy. The vibrator carried me towards my orgasm so fast. I was out of control.

SMACK!

"Such a naughty, fucking slut!"

CRACK!

"Yes!" I howled. "Punish me. I'm such a bad girl!"

SMACK!

CRACK!

SMACK!

CRACK!

Their hands fell over and over. There barely was a chance for the stinging pain to fade before the next spank landed. My pussy drank in the heat, transforming it into rapture. It mixed with the buzzing delight rippling from that amazing vibrator. I whimpered and moaned, surging towards my orgasm.

SMACK!

"Filthy slut!"

CRACK!

"Thought your hot bod would let you get away with anything, huh?"

"No!" I howled as my orgasm exploded through me. "Bad girls have to be punished!"

SMACK!

CRACK!

My pussy convulsed around the vibrator as they spanked me. Wave after wave of bliss flooded from my cunt. Tsunamis of ecstasy flowed through my body. The rapture drowned my mind. Stars burst across vision while darkness rippled around the edges. My wrist pulling against the handcuffs, adding another flare pain to the powerful spanks landing over and over on my naughty rump.

SMACK!

CRACK!

Juices flowed hot, down my thighs, gushing out around the vibrator churning me up. Its humming surged bliss through me that mixed with stinging pain, the two swirling together to create a storm inside of me. A tempest of pure ecstasy. It swept through me. Electrified me. My hard nipples rubbed against the cold steel of the interrogation table.

"I'm a bad girl!" I howled, the pleasure rippling through me over and over. It didn't stop. I just kept cumming and cumming. I couldn't believe it. I had no idea that one orgasm could spill into another. My fumbling masturbation had never delivered anything close to this bliss. This was the pleasure a bad girl got to experience.

The pure rapture of being naughty.

SMACK!

CRACK!

"Oh my fucking God, yes! Keep spanking me! I'm still bad! Punish me! I stole! I'm a wicked thief!"

"Goddamn, this little slut has a set of lungs on her," Officer Lassiter groaned. "I think she needs something to shut her up."

SMACK!

"What are you suggesting?" asked Officer Murphy.

Instead of the next spank, I heard the rustling of clothing. I blinked as Officer Lassiter was standing before me. He was on the other side of the interrogation table from the other cop, naked, his body all hard muscles. He seized my short, blonde hair and yanked my head a few inches towards...

His cock.

His dick bobbed before my mouth as it thrust before him. I opened wide, swallowing his shaft as the vibrator churning up my convulsing cunt. My twat never stopped spasming around that vibrating toy, rapture after ecstasy sweeping through my body.

I shuddered as the first ever dick entered my mouth.

I sucked hard. My cheeks hollowed about the cop's dick. Precum spilled salty across my tongue. I whimpered, my burning ass clenching. This was so wild. So naughty. I nursed on him with such hunger, reveling in this moment.

I heard clothing rustling behind me. Officer Murphy was stripping naked now. He was exposing that muscular body of his. I just knew it. Would he fuck my virgin pussy with his hard cock? Was I finally going to get pounded by my first dick while I sucked on another cock?

I gasped as Officer Murphy ripped the vibrator out of my pussy. I was suddenly so empty. I whimpered, needing something filling my twat. The pussy-coated, buzzing toy pressed between my butt cheeks. Against my asshole. Before I even knew what was happening, he slammed it into my virgin rectum.

My anal ring widened to engulf it. The buzzing rapture buried into my bowels. A new bliss flooded through me. I whimpered around Officer Lassiter's big dick, sucking hard as I squealed.

Officer Murphy rammed his dick into my spasming twat.

Another orgasm burst inside of me, my pussy writhing about the dick taking my virginity. I had my first cock in me. Thick and long, pumping in and out of me. I massaged it with my silky flesh as I squeezed my eyes shut. Such pleasure filled me, buzzing out of my asshole, rippling out of my pussy, sparking from my nipples rubbing on the cold table.

"Goddamn, this slut knows how to suck cock," growled Officer Lassiter.

"You should try her pussy!" groaned Officer Murphy. "I've never been in cunt this tight. Barely legal pussy is amazing!"

I moaned and whimpered around Officer Lassiter's dick as Officer Murphy fucked my spasming pussy. My asshole buzzed with the vibrator, rippling sensations melting down to my cunt stuffed full of the cop's big cock.

It was incredible.

The pleasure just wouldn't stop. Wave after wave of delight rippled through me as the two cops punished me. Every time Officer Murphy slammed into my cunt, his crotch smacked my ass and pushed the vibrator just a little bit deeper into me. My fingers flexed, my wrists pulling on the cuffs. They used me. They fucked my nubile body with hunger.

They were abusing me, and I loved it. I was such a bad girl.

I wiggled my hips, stirring my convulsing cunt around officer Murphy's big dick. I wanted the cop spurting into my cunt. I wanted to feel that hot jizz splashing inside of me. I moaned, sucking with such desperate hunger on Officer Lassiter's cock. Drool ran out of the corners of my mouth, running over my chin.

"God fucking damn," Officer Murphy growled as he fucked my pussy. "That's what you get for being a naughty, stealing cunt! You get fucked!"

"I'm going to flood your mouth with my cum, you little whore!" His chest swelled. "You're going to drink it all down, aren't you, Slut?"

I squealed around his dick.

"Yeah, you are, just a fucking skank. You want to guzzle down my cum!"

I sucked so hard. I wanted to drink his cum. I wanted to feel it spurting into my mouth. I sucked with such feverish hunger. My asshole clenched around the buzzing vibrator. The toy assaulted my velvety flesh while Officer Murphy's big stick rammed into my cunt. Orgasm after orgasm flooded through me.

It was the best in the world. Sex was awesome. My ass burned with every impact of Officer Murphy's crotch. He spanked me every time he fucked into my naughty cunt. I squealed, the handcuffs rattling as I trembled. My fingers twitched. My little nipples drank in the cold surface of the interrogation table. The wanton sounds of my blowjob mixed with the slap of flesh on flesh. The wicked noises echoed through the small interrogation room.

The cops grunted and groaned as they used me. They plowed into me from both sides. My eyes squeezed shut, stars dancing through the darkness. My mind drowned. How much more of this could I take? My pussy convulsing. Rippling and spasming. It was incredible.

"God fucking damn," officer Murphy growled. "What a tight cunt. Oh, god, I can't take much more of this pussy."

"Fucking cum in her twat! Just flood the little whore!" Officer Lassiter gripped my hair, pulling on it. Pain flared in my scalp. "Yes!"

He ripped his cock out of my mouth and erupted. Pearly jizz splashed across my face. I felt it bathing me. He coated me in his passion. The cop grunted with each blast, the salty seed running down to my lips. My tongue flicked out, experiencing my first taste of a man's cum.

I loved it.

My pussy spasmed harder. My asshole rippled around the buzzing vibrator. I squealed as the jizz spurted and bathed my face. I opened my mouth wide, thrusting out my tongue. A wonderful squirt splashed right on my tongue. The salty delight melted through my taste buds.

"Yes, yes, yes!!" I howled. "Cum on my face! Use me like a fucking whore!"

"God fucking damn," Officer Lassiter panted, his muscular chest rising and falling. He sank down to the chair, his face flushed. "Jesus, you know how to blow a cock."

"The fucking slut smuggles vibrators up her cunt! What did you expect?" Officer Murphy slammed deep into me. "Fuck!"

"Cum in me!" I moaned. "Spill that jizz in me. I want it. I want you dripping out of me."

"Hell fucking yes!" he snarled and buried into me.

His balls smacked into my clit.

Pleasure exploded through me as his cum jetted into my cunt. I felt his passion splashing against my depths. My pussy writhed about him as he unloaded spurt after spurt of jizz. The intense waves of ecstasy swept through me as a man filled my nubile cunt with his seed.

I reveled in it. As Officer Lassiter's juices dripped on my face, my cunt milked Officer Murphy's dick dry. His hand squeezed my hips, gripping me as he grunted with each blast. I loved it. He was filling me with all his jizz.

"Oh, yes, I was such a bad, bad girl, wasn't I?" I giggled. "I seduced two cops to fuck me while on duty."

Officer Lassiter chuckled.

"Goddamn, you are--"

The door opened, cutting off Officer Murphy.

"What are you two..." The deep voice of the newcomer trailed off.

I glanced over my shoulder to see a hulking, Black cop with a shaved head. He stared at me, eyes narrowing. Officer Murphy ripped his dick out of my spasming pussy, the vibrator still buzzing away in my asshole. His jizz leaked out of me and dripped down my thighs.

"Just dealing with a shoplifter, Mac," Officer Murphy said.

Though he called the Black cop "Mac," his name tag read Officer Washington. The Black cop stared at me. "What did the little hussy steal? Your cum?"

Officer Murphy chuckled. "The dildo buzzing away in her asshole, the clothes on the floor, and who knows what else. She was on a little crime spree before we caught her."

"Good thing you found her and stopped her," Officer Washington said, unbuckling his gun belt. "She had anything but that vibrator shoved up her asshole?"

"Nope," I moaned.

SMACK!

My ass stung from officer Murphy's spank as he grunted, "Shut up, Slut."

Officer Washington chuckled. "She is a wicked, little skank, isn't she?"

"That she is," Officer Lassiter said. "And, no, her asshole hasn't been fucked."

"Yet." The deep rumble of Officer Washington's words made my bowels clench around on the buzzing vibrator.

I trembled as he stripped naked, revealing a broad body, heavily muscled. He had black-ink tattoos that almost vanished into his ebony skin. I gasped when he shoved down his pants. He had a monster of a dick. He dwarfed both the White cops and the vibrator churning up my asshole. How could that even fit in me?

I wanted to find out.

"Look at her wiggle," said Officer Washington. "Little, White slut wants my big, Black dick reaming her asshole."

"Yes!" I moaned. "Punish me, Offic--"

SMACK!!

"I told you to be quiet," growled officer Murphy.

I shuddered as the Black cop moved closer. A wicked thrill shot through me. He was going to stuff that massive dick up my asshole. I groaned, my fingers flexing. I was cuffed. There was absolutely nothing I could do to stop him. It made me so wet. Cum leaked out of my pussy as it clenched, aching to be filled again.

It wanted to do such naughty, naughty things.

"Goddamn, she is eager for it," Officer Washington growled.

"What you expect?" Officer Lassiter asked. Then he chuckled.

"Bet her daddy loves her," Officer Murphy said. "Bet she sucks his cock every night."

I would. Right beneath mommy's nose. I'd be such a bad, bad girl.