Mind-Control Panties 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Officer Washington ripped the vibrator out of my asshole and tossed the buzzing toy to the floor. It skittered and hummed, rattling as the engine kept churning away. I was suddenly bereft of all sensation in my lower half. My asshole clenched, my body shaking. I became so aware of the cold table beneath my body. My small titties drank it in, my nipples throbbing. I wiggled and squirmed, so ready for it.

Strong hands grabbed my waist. They were huge, practically wrapping around me. I gasped as the black man lifted me up. He held me, my hair dangling before me. A drop of cum fell from my chin and splattered on the table. He pressed his dick between my butt-cheeks. He moved me, sliding my crack up his dick until his tip pressed into my asshole. It was a thick, blunt cockhead.

I whimpered.

He was really going to fuck me up the ass with that monster. I whimpered, my asshole relaxed by the buzzing toy. I felt so loose back there. I could do this. I could take--

"Holy fucking shit!" I howled as he didn't thrust me. Instead, he pulled me back. He impaled me on his dick.

My asshole flared in pain as it stretched wide enough to take his huge, Black dick. He lanced so deep in me. My bowels clung to him, this burning heat rippling through me. I bucked and squirmed, my little titties jiggling beneath me. The cop grunted as my butt-cheeks pressed against his crotch. I could feel his wiry pubic hair.

"Goddamn, White girl ass is the best."

I just whimpered, drooling, cum and spittle falling to the table as I moaned. It was incredible. My pussy was already spasming. Another orgasm rippled through me, my asshole celebrating his massive dick filling me. Only a bad girl could take a cock that huge back there without flinching. I rippled and writhed about them, squirming my hips, stirring myself around them as I dangled in his grip.

He gripped my waist tight and then fucked me up and down his cock like a living sex toy. Like I was his personal Fleshlight. I gasped and moaned, his dick pumping in and out of my asshole. My writhing flesh gripped him, the heat flowing through me. I groaned and growled while the other two cops watched and chuckled. My moans echoed through the interrogation room, my passion rippling about us. It was incredible.

My butt-cheek smacked against his crotch, the stinging pain in my spanked rump flaring through me. It only added to the delight of his huge cock sliding in and out of me. My velvety bowels gripped them as they spasmed, drinking in the friction.

Bright sparks exploded across my vision. My head tossed back and forth. I groaned and gasped as he fucked me up and down his cock faster and faster. I could feel his strength, his large fingers holding me. He practically encircled my waist with his two hands. The world swung around me as he used me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned over and over again. "I love your cock!"

"All the White sluts do. They love my big, Black dick stretching out their tight holes."

"It's amazing!" I gasped, my anal orgasms rippling from one to the other.

My pussy convulsed, juices and cum spilling down my thighs. My handcuffs rattled. It felt so amazing. I gasped and squeaked and moaned as he worked his dick in and out of my asshole. I squeezed my eyes shut, trembling, my pleasure rippling about his cock. This was the best in the world. I never wanted this to end.

He groaned. I could tell he loved my asshole. He worked me up and down that big, Black shaft. My back arched, my little tits jiggling beneath me. My pussy spasmed so hard, aching to be filled with anything. So envious of my asshole.

The pleasure burned through my thoughts. An ecstatic blaze devouring everything. His every plung in my asshole sent new sheets of fire racing through me. I burned. Ecstasy consumed me. I howled. Shivered. This was beyond any sensation I could imagine. I was just his sex toy. His living fuck doll.

Then he fucked me.

As he slammed me down his cock, his hips rammed forward. I gasped at the shocking spank, pain flaring across my rump. I bounced forward, my bowels sliding up his cock as his arms held me loose now. It was like I was a swing. His hips plowed into me hard now. He pounded my asshole with even more vigor.

"Oh, my fucking god, I'm dying!" I howled. "I'm dying from ecstasy! Keep fucking me! Don't stop!"

"Just punishing that tight, young ass!" he growled, drilling his dick so hard into my bowels.

More orgasms than I could count blazed through me. They roared from one to the other, ecstasy enrapture in bliss and euphoria all swirling in a firestorm of passion. Darkness swallowed my vision. I howled. It was too much.

My senses couldn't take it.

"God fucking damn!" the cop roared.

The Black cop's spunk fired in my asshole. Dimly, at the edges of my awareness, I felt the jolts of jizz pumping into me again and again. These hot streams of spunk basted me. I trembled, loving him. My asshole writhed, milking his dick as he grunted.

I swayed through the darkness. The rapture buffeted me from every side. His hot cum filled me. I drifted, howling in ecstasy. I felt something cool against me. My asshole was empty, the cum leaking out of me. I blinked, seeing the interrogation table before me.

He fucked me so hard I'd lost it. Only a bad girl could experience that.

"Goddamn, what a slut," panted officer Washington. "That was a workout. Her ass was tighter than a bankers fist."

"Only question, what are we going to do with the little whore?" said Officer Murphy. "Still don't know her name. We got to write this up in the report somehow."

I smiled, knowing just what to say. "You're going to let me go."

Officer Murphy snorted. "Let you go? We got you cold on shoplifting. We found the vibrator shoved up your cunt. Why would we let you go?"

"True," I said, straightening. So much of Officer Washington's cum leaked out of my asshole. It ran down to my pussy, mixing with Officer Murphy's. Officer Lassiter's jizz still stained my face. "What's gonna happen when your superiors find out you all fucked me. Are you going to claim that I 'shoplifted' your cum out of your balls? That I got it in a turkey baster and just squirted it up in all my holes."

"We'll clean you up," said Officer Washington, his voice growing stiff.

I laughed. My handcuff chains rattled. "We both know that forensics will find even the tiniest trace of your jizz on me. Your DNA. How long will you be going to jail for molesting an female prisoner?"

Officer Lassiter swallowed.

"Or, you can let me go. I'll be exceptionally grateful. Just imagine all the other chances you will get to catch me being naughty. You'll have to spank me. Tie me up. Fuck me." I shrugged. "You can't do that from prison. Unless you want to be the one getting fucked."

"God fucking damn," Officer Washington groaned. "Why does a whore always know when she has you by the balls?"

I winked at him.

It wasn't long before I was sauntering out of the mall's small police station wearing my bad girl panties, the vibrator shoved back up inside my cunt. I wore one of their police t-shirts, feeling naughty that I had their department logo printed across my tiny tits. It was sized for a kid, so it fitted me like a second skin. It showed off everything. I was going to enjoy being a bad girl.

Daddy would love the new me. And so would all the other boys.

* * *

The figure chuckled. Chastity was a brilliant success. It was so glad it had the idea to create these panties. Humans were such fun to manipulate.

Its newest creation was ready. It was an interesting pair of panties. It was actually virginal. A soft white, the waistband trimmed in delicate lace, a single word printed in princess-pink letters across the rump, each one drawn in a swirl of cursive.

Curious?

The figure smiled. It was time to have more fun. Another girl needed another naughty pair of panties.

To be continued in the next tale of Mind-Controlling Panties...