Mind-Control Panties 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom," she whimpered.

The tattoo artist's cock drove into my cunt in a single, hard plunge. My married pussy squeezed down on his girth. I shuddered at his side and whimpered as his balls smacked into my clit. I latched onto my daughter's nub, sucking hard as he drove his dick in and out of my pussy.

Pleasure rushed through me, my hips undulating from side to side. I stirred his cock around inside of my twat, my adulterous cunt rejoicing at the thick feel of his dick in me. It was incredible. I whimpered about my daughter's nipple. I sucked on it so hard.

"Oh, my God, Mom!" Precious moaned, her face twisting in pleasure. "Yes, yes, that's good. Maybe... Maybe these are nice!"

"That's it," the tattoo artist groaned. "Make sure your daughter's pierced nipples are perfect," he growled. "Damn, how small is your husband's dick? You are tight."

I shuddered, my mouth full of my naughty daughter's nipple so I couldn't answer him. The tattoo artist's dick was huge. He stretched me open as he drove into me over and over. It was incredible. My eyes fluttered. I moaned around my daughter's nub as he drove into me again and again. The silky friction built and built me towards another orgasm.

I popped my mouth off her right nipple and leaned over to lick the left. I flicked her piercing back and forth, making her gasp and squirm. Her firm, large breasts jiggled in my hands. I squeezed them. Kneaded them. I groaned as that huge dick plunged into my cunt over and over again.

I engulfed her left nipple.

"Mom!" she gasped. "Oh, my God, my nipples are so sensitive now. Holy shit!"

I sucked and nibbled on my daughter's pierced nipple. I kept playing with it. It was so exciting that she was going to dazzle. That she would shine with all her youthful passion. I trembled in delight. The big cock plunged over and over into my pussy, the tattoo artist's crotch smacking my rump. I moaned around my daughter's nub.

I clenched down on that dick. My orgasm built so fast. I savored my reward for being such a good stage mother. My eyes squeezed shut as I let out a throaty moan. My daughter shuddered on the chair, the leather creaking beneath her nubile body.

"Finger the little slut's cunt," snarled the tattoo artist. "Your daughter deserves to cum, too. She's just as much a whore as you are."

Precious was. It was how she would dazzle. It all became so clear to me at that moment where we needed to go next.

My hands shot down from groping my daughter's large, fake tit. I slid across her stomach and shoved into her capris then into her tingling panties. She gasped as I cupped her shaved pussy--my girl didn't have any nasty pubic hair down there--finding her nineteen-year-old cunt wet and hot. She trembled as I stroked her. I rubbed up and down her juicy flesh as that big cock was rubbing my twat.

"Mom," she moaned. "Oh, yes, Mom! Oh, yes, I'm going to dazzle!"

"Oh, yes, you are," snarled the tattoo artist, his dick drilling deep in me. His balls smacked hard into my clit.

My orgasm came closer and closer. I shuddered, on the verge of that wanton eruption. I thrust two fingers into my daughter's twat. I shuddered as I sank my digits into her cunt. She always lied when she claimed she was a virgin during competition. I let her have a little fun. So long as she won, she could do whatever she wanted. She had to be the best. My daughter didn't lose.

She would win me so many glories.

My fingers churned up her twat. I thrust them in and out of her fast and hard. She gasped, her tight cunt squeezing around my fingers. My tongue played with her nipple piercing between my hard sucks. I groaned, my pussy clamping down on that huge dick.

"Oh, Mom, yes!" she moaned. Her juices soaked my digits as they plunged in and out of her. I felt so connected with my daughter. We were both going to dazzle. "I'm going to cum!"

"That's it," growled the tattoo artist as he drilled his dick in and out of my cunt. "Make the little slut-daughter of yours explode. Such a wicked mommy."

"She is!" My daughter trembled. Her pussy squeezed so tight around my digits. I thrust a third in her.

The slut took it with ease. My three digits plunged in and out of her. I pumped them faster in and out of her. I ground the heel of my hand against her clit. Her little bud throbbed while my mind drank in the impact of the tattoo artist's heavy balls. This was so wild. So perfect.

"Yes!" my daughter moaned. "My nipples are so sensitive I... I... I'm cumming!"

Her pussy convulsed around my three fingers. Her hot juices gushed out, bathing my hand. I trembled, the tingles from her panties rippled up my arm as her flesh convulsed around my digits. I whimpered, sucking hard on her nipple as she thrashed.

"Fuck," the tattoo artist groaned.

He buried to the hilt in my married twat. Spurt after spurt of hot cum flooded into me. I whimpered, betraying my husband for the good of our daughter. I had to do it. I had to cheat on him, cuckold him, so our daughter could win tomorrow. I sucked so hard on her nipple as my own orgasm exploded through me.

My thoughts melted into the waves of bliss washing out of my cunt. My twat spasmed around the tattoo artist's big dick. I melted. His cum flooded me while he grunted and groaned. His hands caressed my body through my dress. He squeezed my tits, gripping them hard as he spilled all his seed in me.

"Mom," panted my daughter. "Oh, my nipple piercings are amazing."

My orgasm peaking, I popped my lips off her nipple and moaned, "See, your mother knows what's best. She knows what will make you shine. You're going to win."

"Yes!" she moaned. Then she kissed me.

I shuddered, my tongue dueling with my nubile daughter's. Her lips tasted so sweet. I felt her love. She finally understood. She finally recognized what I was doing for her. That I knew what was best for her. This was what I had always dreamed of.

I broke the kiss and moaned, "I know where we have to go next to ensure you win. I know what we have to do."

Her eyes were wide. "What?"

After we freshened up from our fun, the tattoo artist smacked us both on the rump as we hurried out twenty minutes later. It was a shame my daughter was wearing those ugly capris, but there was not much to do about it now. We had to act fast. What if another stage mother thought of this? I bet that slut, Sapphire, would do this. Her mother was just such a tramp.

Unlike my daughter and me.

Precious bounced in her seat the entire drive. She gasped when she saw where we were pulling up to. The Grand Sheraton rose up above us, the hotel possessing a large conference hall. There was a sign out front declaring: "Proudly hosting Miss Dazzling Belle 2019."

The moment I handed over the keys to the valet, I sent a text to the head judge, Mr. Mason. "I'd like to talk to you about making sure my daughter wins. We're both downstairs. You can do whatever you want to us. My daughter is such a whore."

"Room 1213," popped up a moment later.

"Yes," I moaned, showing the screen to my daughter.

"Oh, yes, that's perfect," she said, her eyes wide. "My panties are tingling so much. I just know this is what I need to dazzle. I want to shine for the judges."

I nodded to her as we rode the elevator up to the twelfth floor. My pussy was so juicy. The cum leaked out of me, dribbling down my thighs. I didn't have any panties on, the scrap of cloth left behind at the tattoo artist. I still didn't know his name. I didn't care. All that mattered was my daughter dazzling tomorrow.

My orgasm was just a bonus.

We reached the hotel room, knocking hard. A moment later, it opened. Mr. Mason stood there, a tall man with graying hair. His eyes flicked up and down, smiling at the sight of my daughter. Her pierced nipples poked hard against her tight top. She hadn't put on her bra. That was my decision.

"Well, well, well," he said. "Mrs. Jordan and her precious daughter." He grinned at his little joke. "Come in, come in. Were are all very intrigued by your text."

"Damn," groaned Mr. Greyson. He was a black-haired man with a big nose. Did that mean he had a big cock?

"Fuck, me," Mr. Kennedy growled. He was a Black man with a shaved head, his skin a rich hue of ebony. He was muscular and fit, younger than the rest.

"Are her nipples pierced?" asked Mr. Reeve, a short guy who was unfortunately balding.

"Show them, Precious," I moaned.

I was so happy with my daughter as she didn't hesitate to pull off her negligee-like blouse. Her large, fake tits spilled out, both plump and beautiful and topped by those silver piercings. The adornments looked so delicious as they contrasted with her pink nipples. She hefted her tits, shaking them, the rings twisting and shifting. They flashed in the hotel light.

The four judges all groaned in delight. They licked their lips, salivating over her barely legal flesh. My pussy grew wet as I saw my daughter dazzle. She had that beautiful smile on her plump lips, her green eyes sparkling.

"Well, that is delicious," Mr. Mason said. The older man licked his lips, salivating like a hungry wolf.

"Indeed," Mr. Reeve said. "Just delicious."

"As you can see," I said, reaching out to tweak one of my daughter's nipple rings. I twisted it, her pink nub stretching. She gasped, a whimper of delight. "My daughter deserves to win this contest, doesn't she?"

"It's a shame she can't show these off during the actual competition," Mr. Kennedy said. He ran a hand over his shaved-bald head. The Black men grin. "But... Seeing her in person."

"She's got my vote," Mr. Greyson said, his big nose twitching.

"Indeed," Mr. Mason said, stepping up. The head judge boldly cupped my daughter's breast. I smiled as his lecherous fingers dug into her youthful flesh. My daughter quivered, trembling. She didn't hesitate to lift her head as he leaned down. He claimed her lips, kissing her with hunger.

I beamed with motherly pride.

Mr. Reeve came up behind my daughter, staring down at her rump. At the visible panty line through her capris. One hand rubbed at his growing erection while his other hand groped my daughter's ass. He squeezed her nineteen-year-old tush and grinned at me.

"Firm," he said. "Damn, Mrs. Jordan, your daughter is a hot piece of ass."

"By all means, rip off her capris and see just how gorgeous that ass is naked."

"I think I shall," Mr. Reeve said, giving me a leering grin. "What a loving mother you are."

"I know," I said.

My daughter groaned, her tongue dueling with the head judge's. While Mr. Mason kissed my daughter, Mr. Reeve slid both his hands around Precious's waist. He unfastened her capris and yanked down those white pants. Her black panties came into sight, the word Dazzling appearing in gold, sparkly letters. He ripped those down in a flash, exposing the peachy rump of my daughter. My pussy clenched as he squeezed my daughter's firm tush.

"You ever taken a dick back here before?" he asked, his finger dipping into her butt-crack.

"I don't know if she has," I honestly answered, "but I'm sure she'll enjoy yours. Just lube up."

He laughed.

"You are a loving mother," Mr. Kennedy said, amusement in his voice.

I turned to face the Black man. I grinned at him, saying, "I just want my daughter to win. I'll do anything for her."

"I bet you would," he said, his eyes flicking me up and down.

"I got to eat that ass out," Mr. Reeve groaned. He fell down to his knees, his hands parting my daughter's perky butt-cheeks. I groaned as he buried his face into her crack. My daughter whimpered into the kiss with Mr. Mason, her youthful body trembling. My own asshole tingled. What would it be like to have my backdoor rimmed? It was a lewd delight I'd never even considered.

Mr. Reeve clearly loved it.

"Damn," Mr. Greyson said, his belt buckle rustling. I shuddered as he opened up his charcoal slacks and shoved them down. His boxers followed a moment later, his large cock popping out. He stroked it as he watched my naked daughter trembling beneath the two older men's lecherous touches.

It made me wet.

"How hot is your pussy, Mrs. Jordan?" asked Mr. Kennedy. His hand touched the hem of my sundress. "Are you getting a hot cunt watching your daughter whore herself out?"

"Watching her dazzle," I corrected. "And, yes, I'm getting quite juicy down there."

He laughed. "I bet you are." He let out a throaty groan. "How would you like me to eat your cunt out? I'm not like those pervs. I like my women a bit more... mature."

I shuddered then nodded my head. I was so glad I douched myself before leaving the tattoo artist's parlor.

He ripped my dress up my body and over my head. I gasped as it flung off me, my large breasts coming into view. I, too, hadn't donned my bra. My tits weren't as perky as my daughter's, but they were all natural. His ebony hands seized them. I groaned as he kneaded them.

He darted down and latched onto one of my nipples. I shuddered as he suckled. Heat surged through my married body. The Black man worshiped my nipple while I watched my daughter squirming nearby. Mr. Reeve feasted on her asshole while Mr. Mason now had his face buried between her big, fake tits.

"Oh, Mom, I'm gonna win," Precious moaned, her eyes fluttering.

"Yes, you are," I groaned, my nipples throbbing in Mr. Kennedy's hungry mouth.

His hands stroked down my sides, his touch electrifying. I groaned as his thumbs hooked into my panties. He shoved them off my hips, the material rolling down my thighs. I shuddered, my married pussy on fire. This was all so exciting. Such a wicked rush.

My husband could never find out even though I was doing this for our daughter. I had to cheat on him so she could win. I had to satisfy these judges. My daughter needed to shine.

I gasped as Mr. Kennedy fell to his knees. His strong hands, larger than my husband's, gripped my butt-cheeks. He pulled me forward, his dark lips nuzzling into my brassy bush. I gasped as his tongue flicked out. He lapped through my folds. I groaned, my back arching. My large tits jiggled. His tongue was incredible.

It darted through my folds. He brushed my clit. My moans mixed with my daughter's. I glanced at Precious, smiling at the huge grin on her face. Mr. Mason was sucking on one of her nipples while his fingers played with the other, twisting her piercing. She shuddered, her butt-cheeks clenching about Mr. Reeve's face. We were both experiencing such pleasure.

We were both dazzling.

Mr. Mason dropped to his knees before my daughter, groaning, "I've wanted to get my hands on one of these pageant sluts for so long."

"Enjoy," I moaned, Mr. Kennedy's naughty tongue swirling through my folds.

Precious gasped, her fake tits jiggling as Mr. Mason pressed his face into her shaved twat. He licked and lapped at her cunt. It was clear she was receiving the same bliss that the Black man was giving me. I reached out, taking my daughter's hand. She clutched tight to me, her head turning. Her green eyes were glassy with pleasure.

"God fucking damn," Mr. Greyson groaned, stroking his thick, long dick. "Shit, she's just a fucking little hottie."

"She is," I moaned.

Precious shuddered, her hips undulating. She was getting eaten from both ends. Her hand tightened on mine as her moans grew louder and louder. I whimpered, Mr. Kennedy's bold tongue diving into the depths of my married cunt. The Black man swirled his tongue around inside of me. I shuddered, my hips undulating from side to side.

I smeared my pussy across his hungry mouth. The pleasure grew and grew. This was so hot. I clung to my daughter's hand as he feasted on me. My large tits swayed while my daughter's fake tits jiggled. Her nipple rings flashed. Her back arched as her moans grew louder and louder.

"Mr. Mason! Mr. Reeve!" Precious moaned. "Oh, my God, I'm going to cum!"

"Of course you are, you're a dirty slut," growled Mr. Greyson. He fisted his dick. He stared at my daughter with such wolfish hunger in his eyes. He craved her barely legal flesh.

They were all such pervs. They wanted my daughter.

I would give her to them.

She would win. Everyone would know that my daughter was the best. The most beautiful. Most dazzling. I shuddered, my clit throbbing as Mr. Kennedy's bold tongue flicked over it. My own orgasm built and built with his every stroke.

"Yes, yes," I groaned. I stared down at the hunky Black man feasting on me. "Oh, I'm gonna cum in your mouth."

"Good," he growled. "But not as hard as you'll cum on my cock."

"Anything so my daughter wins!" I moaned.

He chuckled. "You can tell yourself any lies you want about why you want to ride my big dick."

I shuddered. I was just doing this for my daughter. I was a good wife. A good mother.

He sucked hard on my clit while his fingers dug into my butt-cheeks. He squeezed them, pulling me tight against his hungry mouth. I gripped my daughter's hand, electricity tingling between us. I whimpered as my pleasure built and built. The dizzying pleasure swept through me. I came closer and closer to my screaming orgasm. My moans mixed with my daughter's passion.

"Mr. Mason!" she gasped. "Oh, fuck, Mr. Reeve!"

"Yes," Mr. Mason groaned, "bathe me with those juices. Barely legal twat is the best."

My daughter shuddered. Her hand almost crushed mind as her breasts heaved. It was clear she was coming. She was shining with her passion. Mr. Greyson groaned as he stroked his dick. I shuddered, my clit throbbing in Mr. Kennedy's hungry mouth. I whimpered, seeing my daughter's rapture.

I joined her.

"Precious!" I howled as I came.

My pussy juices gushed out of me. I flooded Mr. Kennedy with my cream. He growled, his tongue licking and lapping through my folds. He caressed my pussy lips. He teased them. I shuddered, my eyes fluttering. My entire body heaved. His strong hands gripped me as the pleasure washed through my body.

Wave after wave of ecstasy flooded through my thoughts. Little stars danced before my eyes. My breast bounced before me as I gasped out in rapture. It was incredible. I was getting so much pleasure today. So many rewards for being a good stage mother. I squeezed my daughter's hand back, glancing at her.

We shared a look.

Precious leaned her head towards mine. Our lips met in a kiss as we both came on the judges' mouths. Our tongues dueled as we shared our incestuous bliss. Her breasts pressed into mine. I shuddered, loving every moment of this.

"Holy fucking shit," groaned Mr. Greyson.

"I got to fuck your cunt," snarled Mr. Mason. "I need your pussy on my dick right now, you little slut!"

Precious broke the kiss and moaned, "Yes! I'll make your dick feel amazing, Mr. Mason!"

"Good girl," I moaned.

Mr. Mason pulled my daughter towards the bed, leaving Mr. Reeve kneeling and licking his lips, clearly savoring the taste of my daughter's ass. I shuddered, watching as Mr. Mason stretched out on his back. My daughter undid his pants and fished out his cock. I shuddered, Mr. Kennedy still lapping at my pussy while I came down from my orgasmic high. My daughter mounted the head judge, grabbed his cock, and guided it to her pussy.

"Yes!" I hissed as my daughter slammed her barely legal cunt down his cock. Her back arched as she took him to the hilt.

"Fuck me," Mr. Reeve groaned. He was already smearing KY jelly on his cock. He stroked it, staring at my daughter's ass as she rode Mr. Mason's dick.

Mr. Kennedy pulled his face from my pussy. He stood up, my passion soaking his lips. He grinned at me, saying, "Aren't you just a loving mother? You're getting off on your daughter being violated by those horny perverts, aren't you?"

I shuddered, glancing up at him. "I just want my daughter to win. This is what it takes."

He grinned, his right hand taking my left. He brushed my wedding ring. "Ready to explode on my cock?"