Mind-Control Panties 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded my head.

He pushed me down on the bed beside my daughter riding Mr. Mason dick. Her breasts heaved, her nipple rings flashing. Mr. Reeve came up behind her. My daughter's eyes widened. She let out a throaty groan as he rammed his dick into her asshole. She was pleasing two of the judges now.

I was so proud of her.

Mr. Kennedy pressed my thighs apart. I groaned as he settled between them. His cock was out now, thick and dark, a mighty shaft that would ram into my married cunt. I shuddered, this greedy delight surging through me. My hands shot down to grab his dick. My pale fingers wrapped around his ebony shaft. I pulled him to my pussy, eager to feel his girth penetrating me.

"Yes, Mom, please him!" my daughter moaned as she rode Mr. Mason's dick and took Mr. Reeve's cock in her asshole. "Make sure I win."

"I will," I moaned. "I love you, Precious!"

Mr. Kennedy gave an evil sounding laugh as I pressed his dick against my pussy. "Riiiiight, just doing this for love. That's all."

Before I could say anything, before I could correct him, he thrust that amazing cock into my pussy. His thick shaft stretched me to my limits. My toes curled. My back arched as I let out a throaty moan. I shuddered, a wave of darkness washing over my vision. He was so huge. He filled me up to the hilt. His balls smacked into my taint as I groaned, my thighs locking around his waist.

"Goddamn, I need you to suck my dick right now," groaned Mr. Greyson. He brandished his cock before my daughter's lips as the other two judges fucked her holes.

"Yes, Mr. Greyson!" Precious moaned.

My pussy clenched down on Mr. Kennedy's huge cock as I watched my daughter swallow the third judge's dick. She had all three of her holes plugged. She was pleasing them. Pride swelled through me.

"That's it," I moaned, bucking up into Mr. Kennedy's powerful thrust. His cock drilled into my married cunt. "Please them!"

"God fucking damn, she is loving them," growled Mr. Kennedy as he thrust his cock over and over into my pussy.

My daughter's muffled moans mixed with the grunts and groans of the four judges. The hotel bed creaked as I squirmed on it beside my daughter. The three judges used her nineteen-year-old body with greedy hunger. Mr. Reeve gripped her fake tits, squeezing them as he reamed her asshole. At the same time, Mr. Mason tugged on her nipple rings, twisting her fat, pink nubs and making her squeal. Mr. Greyson fucked her mouth with hard thrusts, drool running down her chin.

It was so hot to watch.

I couldn't look away as the sexy Mr. Kennedy rammed his ebony girth in and out of my pussy. He stretched me open so wide. I had never taken anything nearly as big as him in my pussy. I groaned, my cunt squeezing down on him. He grunted over me, fucking me like a bull. He had such stamina. His cock filled me up.

"Goddamn, I love married, white cunt!" He snarled. "Your husband doesn't fuck you like this, does he?"

"No!" I moaned, saying what I had to make sure my daughter won. My pussy ached, his every thrust building me towards my own explosive orgasm. "Nowhere near as big as yours!"

"Yes, you love it," he growled.

"Uh-huh!" I panted, my eyes locked on my nineteen-year-old daughter as the old perverts fucked her hard. They used her body for their obscene pleasure.

I gasped as Mr. Kennedy seized my right boob in his tight grasp. His thick fingers sank into my flesh. He squeezed me as he drilled his dick into my cunt. The silky friction sent waves of heat that rippled through my nethers. They all seemed to focus in my core. A massive orgasm built and built inside of me. I groaned, trembling, eager for that explosive eruption.

My thighs clung to Mr. Kennedy's hips. My hands reached up, fingers clawing at his muscular chest. I felt his defined pecks. There was nothing sagging or soft about him. I groaned as I stroked his rock hard physique. I reveled in his strength as his dick reamed me.

"That's it," he growled, nuzzling down in my ear. "Watch that little White slut-daughter of yours please those three men. Mmm, isn't she just a whore? She's loving their dicks."

"My daughter is dazzling!" I moaned, my cunt squeezing down around his cock. I was so close to cumming. My toes curled.

"Just like you," he whispered. "A White, married whore. You're going to explode on my dick."

"Yes!" I moaned.

"Kiss me. Shove that tongue in my mouth. I want to feel your passion!"

I turned my head, wrenching my gaze from my daughter, and kissed Mr. Kennedy with hunger. I clutched to him, pulling him down to me. His chest crushed my breasts as my tongue dueled with his. I thrust as deep into his mouth as I could. I whimpered, his body atop me. I savored it. His manly presence drove me wild.

His cock drove to the hilt in my pussy. His balls smack heavily into my taint. I quivered, shuddering as I screamed towards my reward. I was such a good wife and mother. My husband had to understand that I was doing everything for our daughter. If I didn't do this, Precious wouldn't win tomorrow. I whimpered as I kissed Mr. Kennedy's manly lips.

I exploded on his dick.

Rapture surged through me. My pussy convulsed and writhed about his big cock. My twat spasmed as the waves of ecstasy surged through me. My entire body bucked and tingled. My fingers clawed his back. It was rapturous. I'd never experienced anything like this in my life.

Stars exploded across my vision. I howled into our kiss. I whimpered and groaned, my pussy convulsing around his shaft. He slammed it in and out of me. Hard. Fast. His crotch crushed my clit over and over. Sparks of rapture exploded through me. I whimpered, my mind drowning in ecstasy.

"That's fucking it!" he snarled. "That's how you cum on my cock! Not like your husband's wimpy, little prick!"

"No!" I howled as the sexy, ebony bull pounded me hard.

The orgasm rippled through me. I distantly heard my daughter moaning. She was coming on the three judges' cocks. She was pleasing them while I took care of Mr. Kennedy's big dick. My pussy writhed around his cock. My spasming flesh welcomed his every thrust. I gasped and moaned, my breasts rubbing against his chest. My nipples throbbed. Ached.

He growled. He grunted. Every time he slammed his cock into me, another wave of rapture sloshed through me. I couldn't believe I was still cumming. I writhed in rapture. I whimpered, moaned, trembling in his embrace. I nipped at his ear. I was wild. Consumed by my passion.

"Cum in me!" I howled. "Give it to me. I need it."

"For your daughter?" he growled.

"Yes!" I gasped.

"Liar!"

"Just give it to me!" I moaned, my mind dissolving into ecstasy.

"Damn, I love fucking a married woman bareback!"

He slammed into me. His cock erupted. I gasped as I felt every hot squirt splashing into my cervix. My pussy convulsed wildly. I milked his dick. Waves of darkness washed across my vision, my orgasm intensifying. I screamed towards such peaks of rapture. I bucked and spasmed beneath him as my cunt milked his balls dry.

He grunted with each eruption. Manly snarls that made me tremble. I clawed the ebony bull's back. I gripped him tight as he filled me with his spunk. My pussy rejoiced. I couldn't remember the last time I'd ever felt anything like this. It was like I'd never been truly fucked.

"Oh, my God, yes!" I howled.

I drifted, lost to the pleasure. I was dazed. I heard voices talking around me. I heard my daughter pant, "Yes! I'll do it. Anything to win."

I blinked, rising out of a daze. I looked up to see something. It was pink and gaping open. White swam in the center. I struggled to focus on it as--

My daughter planted her pussy right on my mouth. Mr. Mason's cum poured into my mouth out of her cunt. It flooded salty mixed with her sweet passion. I groaned and didn't hesitate to lick it up. She whimpered as her head buried between my thighs. I shuddered as I felt my sweet daughter's tongue lapping across my folds.

She licked the Black man's cum out of my depths. She feasted on me with hunger. I gripped her ass, soft and peachy. I squeezed and kneaded her as my tongue darted through her folds. I scooped out the head judge's cum as she feasted on Mr. Kennedy's spunk brimming in my twat. Her large breasts pillowed against my stomach, nipples and piercings rubbing hard on my belly. My nipples throbbed against her flesh.

We moaned. We groaned. We feasted on each other. We were lost to lesbian pleasure. I could see the judges watching us. They had their phones out, recording our depraved actions. I shuddered, just knowing that we were going to win. That no other mother would do something this wild to ensure that her daughter dazzled.

Our tongues plundered each other. We lapped that yummy cum out of each other. I feasted on that salty jizz flooding out of my daughter's twat. I groaned, the judges stroking their cocks as they watched us writhe in lesbian incest. My fingers dug into my daughter's butt cheeks as I devoured my first cunt. Her sweet juices stained my lips. I loved them. Feasted on them.

"Mother!" Precious moaned. She quivered atop me. "Thank you, thank you! You're the best mommy ever! Am I going to be a winner?"

"Yes, you are, slut!" Mr. Mason grunted.

My daughter latched onto my clit. I nibbled on hers. I gripped her rump, sucking with all my might. I whimpered and groaned, my pleasure growing and growing while the men recorded us. They were immortalizing this moment as they stroked their dicks with their other hands. They were showing off my daughter to her best. She proved she would do anything to win.

My orgasm swelled.

Cum bubbled out of her asshole. It ran down her taint to the shaved folds of her pussy. I lapped it up, a sour flavor mixing with the salty jizz and the sweet cream. I shuddered, feasting on her with delight. Her tongue danced around my clit. Our nipples rubbed together, her piercings pressing on my belly. It was incredible.

She would win so many pageants.

My daughter would be a beauty pageant legend. She would rise all the way to the top: Miss Universe.

I exploded in orgasmic rapture.

My daughter lapped up the juices flooding out of my cunt. She squealed, a moment later her cream gushed out of her pussy. Her wanton passion splashed onto my lips. The watching judges groaned, witnessing us writhing in climactic passion. Such waves of bliss flowed through my body. They bathed my mind.

As I hit that apex of rapture, I knew she would need to dazzle even brighter for the next contest. She would need to have that pretty, little clit pierced. The judges at Miss Princess Delight needed to see her shining. They would enjoy fucking her then.

I surrendered into the bliss of my orgasm. The four men groaned, their cum spurting onto our bodies. They bathed us with their jizz as I enjoyed my reward. I was a good stage mother who helped her daughter shine. Precious would win them all.

I'd never been happier.

* * *

The figure chuckled as it watched the local broadcast of Ms. Dazzling Bell beauty pageant. It was displayed in a fall of water at one end of its workshop, mist billowing from the pool. "And the winner is... Precious Jordan!"

The nineteen-year-old redhead gasped in "shock." If the figure hadn't set the stage for her victory, the figure would have believed it was a genuine surprise. The figure loved what the Dazzling panties had wrought. Mother and daughter had gotten in on the fun.

The figure glanced at its next pair of panties. The potential of this pair sent a wild shudder through the figure. These panties were cut narrow. Almost a thong. There was just enough fabric in the back for two words to be printed: Wild Bitch. The red letters contrasted against the light-blue of the panties.

The figure smiled. It knew the perfect place to drop these off. Aching for another rush, it snagged up its mind-controlling panties and left.

To be continued in the next tale of Mind-Controlling Panties...