Mind-Control Panties 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the best fucking teacher ever," Tommy groaned.

"I love you, Mom!" Kenneth moaned. "Ask the question. I want to see those tits."

Courtney gagged. She was just jealous that her brother wanted to see my tits and not hers. She only had a pair of round breasts. Smaller than mine. It was a wonder that Mr. Rainier paid any attention to her at all.

"Okay," I purred, my pussy molten heat. "Final question. Where was Napoleon exiled?"

"That's such a fucking easy one," muttered my daughter.

"Saint Helena!" shouted Paul as Rich cried out, "The island of Saint Helena!"

"Saint Helena!" burst from Lance.

"He was exiled to Saint Helena!" groaned my son, his eyes locked on me.

"Yes, he was," I moaned and ripped away my bra.

I exposed my breasts to my eager boys. They all groaned. I could feel their eyes staring at my big, lush tits. My dusky nipples were so hard. I arched my back, thrusting my tits out before me. I wanted to make sure they got a good look at them. They swayed with a heavy jiggle. They all groaned, leaning over there desks, drooling.

"You boys all did such a good job," I said, hopping off my stool. That really made my boobies bounce. "For your reward, I'll do my lecture topless. I'm sure you're all going to focus. You've all learned so much, but now we'll get into more of the details of Napoleon's life. Won't that be amazing?"

"Yes, Mrs. Taylor!" groaned from the boys. My son licked his lips, looking so joyful.

"And you girls, I don't want to hear a pipe out of you. You can just sulk in the back. I don't care. I'm here to teach my boys."

God, my pussy was on fire.

I gave my lecture, striding back and forth between my boys. Their eyes followed my heaving breasts. I shuddered, my naughty panties soaking up my juices. They were just flowing out of me. I'd never been so wet in my life. I shuddered, loving it. My heels clicked with every step, giving a wanton sway to my hips.

That helped my breasts to jiggle.

I had this strange itching around my neck. I kept my neck as I taught, struggling to understand what I was missing. But I maintained my focus. I taught my boys right up until the end of the hour. Then I slipped on my bra, buttoned up my blouse, and gave them all a kiss on the forehead. They were all grinning as they left my class, all talking about how they were so eager for tomorrow's lesson.

My male students were eager to learn. This was fantastic. This was what it meant to be a teacher-pet.

Right then it clicked in my head what I needed.

Of course, I couldn't do anything about it. I had classes to teach. I kept up my striptease lessons, the girls all glaring at me in the back. They were just jealous because I had bigger boobs than all of them, and that all the boys wanted to drool over mine as they learn. They were also excited.

Never once did a single guy get a question wrong. They got them all correct, letting me strip off my blouse and bra and then lecture topless for the rest of the hour. It was such a rush. Every female teacher needed to do this.

I had no idea what the male professors could do to inspire the boys.

The moment college was done, I headed to the store. Of course, in my eagerness, I forgot to take my children home, but they were nineteen. They could find their own way. I bought my supplies. My new outfit. I needed a shorter skirt, and I couldn't wear the same blouse twice. That would just be silly. I was so, so eager for tomorrow's class.

I just knew it would be so exciting.

Courtney acted bratty all night. She was glaring at me, huffing, shaking her head. She kept trying to talk to her father, but he was busy watching the game. I made sure he had plenty of beers to drink. I wanted him out of my hair. Kenneth followed me around, clearly eager to see what I had bought today.

I tapped his nose and purred, "You'll just have to wait and see tomorrow, okay?"

"God, I can't wait. Your boobs are amazing, Mom." He grinned at me. "Can I touch them?"

I ruffled his hair and kissed him on the forehead. "We'll see. Right now, I'm sure you have homework to do. It's not just my class that you need to excel at. You have to be good at all of them."

He darted off. It was wonderful to see him working hard for once. He was buckling down.

Unlike his sister...

I was half tempted to make her stay home from classes. I didn't need her negativity in my class tomorrow. I was all about the positive. Helping my boys to dominate their lessons. They had to master their knowledge. I couldn't wait to help them. I was so wet and horny.

While my husband was snoring on the recliner downstairs, passed out from all the beers I'd given him, I went upstairs and masturbated.

Hard.

I thought about all my male students. I picture them one by one fondling my breasts and sucking on my nipples and eating out my pussy. I imagine their young cock sliding into me. They fucked me hard in my imagination. They pounded me. Lance and his big, black dick. Paul with his passionate thrusts. Even my own son.

He was still one of my students. It didn't matter if it was incest. I had to make sure that he dominated his lessons and took charge of his education. I came so hard thinking about Kenneth being in me. My pussy rippled and spasmed around my fingers.

It was incredible.

I passed out in a haze of naughty thoughts. I slept peacefully and woke up bright-eyed the next morning to get ready. I could hear my husband grumbling downstairs, clearly hungover. That was his problem. He didn't have to drink all those beers I'd given him.

I felt amazing.

I took my shower and got ready. I made sure my legs were freshly shaved, and I trimmed my bush, making sure my pubic hairs weren't too long. I thought about shaving it, but I wasn't a schoolgirl trollop. I was a mature woman. A sexy teacher.

I was just so excited as I pulled on my new blouse. This one was red, an exciting maroon. It, too, had four buttons. It was barely held shut, my large breasts struggling to escape. I wore a bra, but only for that first class. They missed out on my striptease the day before, so I figured I'd demonstrated it one last time before I implemented my new curriculum during my second class.

After all, my son deserved to experience it first. He was such a bright student.

When we left for college, my daughter defiantly sat in the front seat. She glared at me and complained about how short my skirt was. It was short. If I wasn't careful, I would be flashing my pussy.

Of course, I wasn't wearing any panties beneath. Not even that special pair. They would just get in the way. My Teacher's Pet panties were amazing, but I already knew what I need to do. I had my lesson plan firmly set in my mind.

"So you're not even repentant that you've become a whore," Courtney continued.

"I'm being an inspiring teacher. Did you not hear your brother working on his homework all night? He was feverish. I know that you just spent all your time bothering your father instead of getting your schoolwork done."

My daughter glared at me. Like she resented me for some reason. Well, I was inspired by the panties I'd stolen from her. If she just put those on a month ago, maybe she would've found a way to inspire her teacher. Maybe she would have become Mr. Rainier's pet.

Well, they were my panties now.

God, all the boys would love me. They were all waiting out in front of the college. They wolf-whistled when they saw me strutting on my five-inch heels. My skirt barely covered my ass. If any coed wore a skirt that short, she'd be politely asked to go home. Not me, I was a teacher.

I strolled through the building and marched past my boys. They were all so hungry. All ready to dominate their lesson. I couldn't wait.

I entered my classroom. I taught my first class. It wasn't the true rush I craved, but still fun. My pussy was so wet as I did the striptease. I showed off my breasts to the excited boys. I lectured to them topless, but all I could think about was the special item in my purse. The thing that I needed. The thing that would complete me.

The special delight that would give a lesson to my boys they would never forget.

Finally, my second class had arrived. I was ready to implement my new learning strategy. The boys were already flooding in. Today, Lance was the first to show up. The buff and tall African-American sat down at his desk, hands folded before him. I shuddered, wondering if he had a big cock.

I hoped he did.

And then my son Kenneth appeared. A strapping, young man. God, he was so handsome. He had a big grin as he took his seat. Rich followed, his big nose leading the way. Aston and James and Tommy and Paul all took their seats. They were all ready to learn. All staring at me with such passion on their faces. I could see they were ready to answer questions.

"Did you boys study hard?" I asked, smiling at them.

"Yeah," Aston groaned, nodding his head.

"You better believe I did, Mrs. Taylor," Lance groaned. "First time I've ever done that."

"Then I am doing a great job as your teacher," I said, my fingers undoing the buttons of my blouse. I put it on after teaching my last class topless. I didn't bother with donning my bra, though.

I wouldn't need it.

"You're not even pretending to make them ask questions now," my daughter asked from the back.

"Courtney, honey, you need to sit there, shut up, and do the reading assignment that's on the board. That's for all you girls. Just stay out of the boys' hair. I need to educate them. I need to teach them to be dominating, strong young men who seize their education.

"Dad is totally going to divorce you," muttered Courtney.

I was a teacher. It was a nobler calling than being a wife. A mother. It was the most important thing in the world a woman could do. I had to be utterly devoted to my students. I stripped naked with pride, letting my boys see my large, lush breasts and the trimmed, brown bush adorning my pussy, I knew the truth. Why I was here. This was the only way that a female teacher could truly educate her boys.

She had to become their pet.

Their teacher-pet.

I pulled the leash and collar out of my purse. All the boys were staring at my naked body, drinking in the sight of my flesh. The aroma of my tangy pussy reached my nose, filling my every inhalation with delight. My daughter stared at me in shock as I placed a thick, black collar around my neck. I cinched it tight, loving the feel of the leather around my throat.

This was what I was missing. A hot shiver ran through me. I was a pet in need of being controlled. If not, I would just be a wild bitch.

My boys needed to seize their academic futures with both hands and show their teacher who was the master here.

I clipped the leash to my collar. Then I knelt before my boys. All of them were staring at me with such hunger. I held up the end of the black, leather leash, wagging it back and forth. "If you get the question right, you get to hold the leash. Then you can do whatever you like to me."

"Holy fucking shit," groaned Rich, his big nose quivering.

"This is amazing," panted Kenneth. "You're the best, Mom."

"It's Mrs. Taylor," I said. "Now, what year did Napoleon invade Russia.?"

"1812!" Kenneth shouted a fraction of a second before the other boys yelled out the answer.

I was so glad it was my son who got it right. I thrust out the leash towards him and said, "I'm yours. I'm yours until you cum. Then the next boy gets to answer a question."

"Holy shit," he said, grabbing my leash in a trembling hand. He stood up, his cock tenting the front of his jeans. "Until I cum?"

"Yeah," I purred. "You can use my mouth or my pussy or my asshole."

"Kenneth!" my daughter shouted. My son's twin sister bolted to her feet. "You can't fuck our mom."

"She's Mrs. Taylor right now," he said as he unsnapped his jeans, keeping my leash gripped in his right hand as he worked his fly open. His zipper rasped. "I'm just taking my reward for getting the question right. That's all. Look at her. She needs to be fucked. That's what you do with a teacher-pet, right?"

"Yes," I groaned.

Courtney hissed and then she sat down. She could have been a pet to her favorite teacher, but she didn't wear the panties in time. I found them. I got to enjoy them. I got to experience the delight of being dominated. Only I wouldn't serve one man.

I would serve all my boys.

I groaned as my son shoved his jeans down. Then his boxers. His cock popped out. He was bigger than his daddy. My pussy clenched as I stared at that cock. That dick came from my body, and now it was about to return to my flesh.

An incestuous rush shot through me as he gripped my leash and moved behind me. He was going for my pussy. He would ram his dick into the hole that birthed him. I shuddered, my juices spilling out of my cunt. They soaked through my bush and dribbled down my thighs. That tangy aroma swelled in strength. It filled my nose.

My breasts swayed as I trembled. This was perfect. This was what I needed. I had to be fucked. I was glad that my son would ram that big dick into me and make me scream my head off in delight.

I groaned as he pressed his cock against my pussy lips. He rubbed his tip up and down, the crown of his dick teasing me. My toes flexed and wiggled. Such wanton moans burst from my lips. Then his cock was sliding into me. He was penetrating my twat.

Slowly.

My son took his time enjoying his academic reward. He pulled tight on the leash, the collar gripping my neck. I groaned as his cock sink deeper and deeper into my cunt. He reached towards my womb. The collar jangled, metal clicking on metal. I whimpered, squeezing my twat around his girth.

My son bottomed out in me.

I had my Kenneth back in me.

My strapping, hunky son was all the way in my cunt. I felt every inch of his dick. It was wonderful. I was glad I was both his teacher and his mother. That I could be his pet and stroke his cock with my cunt. He groaned as he drew back, experiencing the tight, silky grip of my twat. He moaned and thrust back into me with force.

Not a slow slide now, but a man taking his education in hand.

His balls smacked into my clit. Pleasure sparked through me. I moaned. The boys all groaned in envy. They were all watching, eager for their turn to fuck me. It was incredible. This was an amazing treat. I was so glad he was thrusting his dick into me over and over. He was churning me up. I whimpered, squeezing my pussy around his dick. I clutched hard, the pleasure building and building with every thrust.

"Holy shit, Mom!" he panted. "I mean, Mrs. Taylor! Oh, yes, your pussy feels amazing! Your cunt is gripping me! Yes!"

I loved it. My son filled me again and again. "That's it, Kenneth! This is how you treat your teacher. This is how you get educated! You fuck her hard. Your teacher is a slut. She's a dirty whore that needs your cock fucking her. Ooh, ram that big dick into me. I love it. Your teacher, your mommy, is so thrilled you're pounding me!"

He groaned, thrusting hard into me. He kept a firm grip of the leash, tugging on my collar. That kept my head up, my eyes staring at the other students watching. The boys were pulling out their cocks, stroking themselves.

Lance did have a big cock, ebony and long. So did Rich. Paul's was nice and James had a decent one. Aston and Tommy both stroked theirs; Tommy was nice and fat. My pussy melted. I couldn't wait to teach them all. To give them an education they would never forget.

It was my duty as a teacher-pet!

"Mrs. Taylor!" My son moaned, his left hand sliding up my body. He still gripped the leash in his right hand. He pulled tight, letting me feel that collar about my neck. "Damn, your pussy is amazing. I'll cum so hard in you!"

"Kenneth!" his twin sister exclaimed.

"Either sit down and shut up, or get naked and help educate these cocks!" I moaned.

That shut my daughter up. I didn't need her negativity. Not when I was worshiping my son's big dick.

His cock slammed so deep and hard in me. He churned me up. His balls smacked over and over against my clit. Sparks burst. The pleasure rippled through me. I groaned, squeezing my twat around him. I loved every hot plunge of his dick penetrating my cunt. He buried his cock in me again and again. He filled me.

Used me.

It was wonderful. Incredible. I groaned, my hips wiggling from side to side. The incestuous pleasure built and built inside my pussy with every thrust of my son's cock. He filled me over and over. I loved it. My twat grew so hot. So juicy. Trickles of cream dribbled through my bush and ran down my thighs. My heavy breasts swayed.

His exploring left hand found my tit. He squeezed it, gripping it and digging his fingers into my pillowy flesh. He groaned, slamming harder into me. His balls smacked into my clit. Little bursts of pleasure showered through my cunt. I was about to explode.

I was about to cum on my nineteen-year-old son's cock!

"Kenneth!" I gasped. "You're such a good student! You're mastering your lusts! Oh, God, I'm going to cum so hard!"

His hand squeezed my left breast. He jerked on the leash. For a moment, my airway collapsed. I couldn't breathe, and it was wonderful. He was showing his domination of me.

"Do it!" he howled when he relaxed his grip. "Cum on my dick, Mrs. Taylor!"

I exploded on my son's cock.

My pussy writhed and spasmed around his shaft. He plunged hard and fast into my convulsing snatch. Incestuous waves of bliss washed out of me. They spilled over my mind, giving me the satisfaction I craved. I groaned, loving it. The other boys around me all stroked their dicks. Lance spat on his hand and rubbed it up and down his ebony cock. It gleamed.

I whimpered. My right boob swung free, trembling with my body. My son gripped my left tit, squeezing hard as he pounded my orgasming cunt. He growled out his boyish excitement. He slammed his dick so deep into my climaxing twat. He filled me to the hilt.

Erupted.

"Fuck, Mom !" Kenneth groaned. "Mrs. Taylor! Yes!"

Waves of rapture washed out of me with every hot blast of his jizz spilling into my pussy. I groaned as my cunt milked him. I worked him dry. I nursed every drop of incestuous seed out of my son's cock. He filled me up. He was inside of me, brimming in me. It was incredible to teach him. To show him how a submissive teacher-pet should act.

"Kenneth! I'm so proud of you!" I moaned.

"Fuck, Mom," he groaned. "Damn!"

He spurted the last drop of cum into me. Kenneth pulled out of me and dropped the leash. He stumbled back while I trembled through my bliss. I hit that wonderful peak as I stared out at the other boys watching. I had to give them another question. It was so hard to think.

Something bubbled through my brain.

"How long did the Peninsular War last?" I managed to spit out.

"Fuck, wasn't that six years?" Lance groaned. "Yeah, that was six years!"

"I'm yours, Lance!" I moaned, my son's jizz bubbling out of my cunt. The cream soaked my bush.

The strong, young Black guy grabbed my leash. He held it tight as he moved behind me. I shuddered, so eager to feel his dick in me. I quivered there, both my heavy breasts swaying. My collar jangled. I heard him groan. The boys watched with envy while they stripped naked and stroked their dicks.

I was sure they would all get a question correctly before the hour was over.

I gasped as Lance parted my butt-cheeks. He spat. Hot spit landed on my asshole. I groaned as I felt it soaking there. He spat again, coating my naughty sphincter. He was going to use my bowels. He would fuck that huge dick into my anal sheath.

"Yes!" I moaned. "Use your teacher-pet however you want. Master your education. You're seizing what you want to learn! Experience!"

"Fuck yes I am, Mrs. Taylor," he growled.