Mind-Control Panties 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered as the wet tip of his dick pressed against my asshole. I groaned, eager to take his huge, Black dick in my bowels. My entire body quivered. I stared down at my left hand. At the wedding ring I wore. I didn't need that any longer. I was a teacher-pet now. I existed to please my boys. My husband already had his education.

I ripped the ring off, threw it across the room, and moaned, "Fuck my asshole so hard, Lance! Be a good boy and use your teacher-pet!"

The tinkling of my ring bouncing across the classroom floor was drowned out by the cheering boys.

Lance thrust hard. I shuddered, loving as his cock stretched and stretched my anal ring. My sphincter didn't resist. I was a teacher-pet. It might be my first time doing anal, but I knew my body could handle it. I would love it. But all my holes were available for my sexy boys to use. Lance wanted my ass, so he got it.

"Holy fucking shit!" I howled as his thick dick speared deeper and deeper into my bowels. He stretched my poor asshole to its limits. My anal sheath clenched around his ebony shaft. He growled as he sank farther into me. "That's it, Lance! That's how you fuck your teacher-pet. Ooh, you're going to pound my fucking asshole until I explode!"

"You fucking know it, Mrs. Taylor!" he moaned as he bottomed out in me.

I squeezed my bowels around his dick as he drew back. I heard him spit again and felt it splash against my stretched-wide asshole gripping his big dick. He thrust in again. He slammed that big dick into my bowels. My breasts swayed from the impact. My entire body rock. I gripped his cock with my asshole, savoring the velvety friction.

Pleasure melted down to my cum-filled pussy. More of my son's jizz leaked out of my twat as I quivered. My impending orgasm drank in every plunge of his cock into my bowels. I loved that my hung student was fucking my asshole.

Lance spat each time his cock emerge. Seven times. Eight times. Until finally, he was pumping with ease. He was working that dick in and out of my asshole. He was fucking me like the slut I was. The teacher-pet. The MILF-whore. I loved it. I squeezed down around him, gripping him with my anal sheath as he pumped away. He growled, gripping my leash as he fucked me. The other boys cheered him on.

"Sodomize the slut's asshole!" James shouted.

"Fuck that MILF's tight ass!" groaned Paul.

"I can't wait to fuck her," groaned Rich as he stroked his big dick. "Damn, Mrs. Taylor, you are fucking fine!"

I loved the attention.

My orgasm built faster and faster. Lance fucked his cock in and out of me. He slammed into my depths and then pulled back. Over and over, his dick stimulated me. His balls smacked into my taint. They were heavy with his cum. I couldn't wait for him to erupt in me. I just knew he would spill so much jizz in me.

I loved it. I savored being fucked by my Black student.

His big dick drove me wild. I was going to cum so hard. My pussy clenched, forcing out more and more of my son's jizz. Hot rivulets of his spunk ran down my thighs. I lowered my head, staring down at my swaying breasts. I grunted and groaned, my hands balled into fists. I was so close. Just a few more strokes, and I would explode.

"Yes, yes, you're doing it!" I moaned, squeezing my bowels tight around Lance's big dick. I wanted to cum on his ebony shaft. "Keep fucking your teacher! Keep showing your teacher-pet that she's your slut!"

"God fucking damn, you are!" Lance growled. "Mrs. Taylor, you're the biggest slut ever. I love it!"

His cock drilling into my asshole combined with those words to make me feel so wicked. I came.

His balls smacked into my taint as I exploded in bliss. The pleasure erupted in the depths of my pussy. The molten flood of passion surged through my body. My big breasts heaved as I threw back my head and stared out at my boys.

Little sparks of light danced around them. Fireworks celebrating the intensity of my orgasm surging through me. My asshole spasmed and writhed around Lance's big dick. He grunted and groaned, drilling into my asshole. He fucked me so hard. So fast. He was filling me up with his big dick. My mind burned. I blazed with ecstasy.

"Fuck!" He panted. "Kenneth, your mom is a fucking whore!"

"No, she's a teacher-pet," my son said with a big grin. He stroked his cock soaked in my incestuous juices. "She's teaching us so much."

"Yes!" snarled Lance.

His cock buried to the hilt in my convulsing bowels. I reveled in his large dick filling me to the hilt. I thought he was about to explode in me. I felt that he was on the verge of it. But he didn't erupt. My asshole rippled around him, my orgasm burning through me, but no spurt of his jizz came. Then with a loud grunt, he ripped his cock entirely out of my asshole. I felt empty.

Then the strong, Black student yanked hard on my leash. I gasped as he spun me around, my large tits swaying beneath me. I came face-to-face with his ebony monster. I could smell the sour musk of my asshole upon him.

I understood. I opened my mouth and swallowed his dirty cock. I sucked hard on him, cleaning my ass off his dick. The sour flavor made me feel so naughty. Another orgasm rippled through me. A small one. But it was wild and delicious as I showed my boys I was such a good teacher-pet. I nursed hard on him, making him groan.

He rewarded me with his seed.

"Fucking Mrs. Taylor!" he growled. "Suck it down my cock as you clean my big dick!"

I swallowed all his wonderful cum. He blasted his jizz hard into my mouth. He splashed the spunk into the back of my throat and then it flowed down my gullet to my stomach. I loved it. I whimpered, my body trembling. My collar jangled around my neck. Lance grunted and groaned with every blast.

His jizz was flavored with my sour asshole. I reveled in the dirty flavor mixing with his salty passion. I squeezed my eyes shut, reveling in this moment. I drank down every drop of my Black student's cum. I swallowed it all.

I was such a good teacher-pet.

I hoped the girls were watching and witnessing how they needed to educate their boys. I hoped my daughter would understand. That she could get over her jealousy and bitterness from missing out on being a pet to her favorite teacher.

Instead, I got to be a pet for all my students. I was so lucky.

Lance dropped my leash as he ripped his cock out of my mouth. "Better ask your next question, Mrs. Taylor."

Question?

Right. I needed to ask my boys something. I groaned, struggling to think. I needed my students to fuck me. All my knowledge of Napoleon era seemed to have evaporated beneath the molten pleasure still simmering over my mind. I groaned, feeling my boys staring at me with expectant hungered.

They needed me to ask something. Anything.

"What's 5 plus 5?" I shouted out.

"10!" Rich, Paul, and Tommy all shouted together.

"What the fuck!" gasped my daughter. "That's a question a first grader could get!"

"They got it, though," I moaned. "Until they cum, they get to use me however they like."

"I call dibs on her pussy," Rich said and snagged up my leash first.

"Ass!" Tommy gasped.

"Then I'm fucking your face so hard, Mrs. Taylor," the nerdy ginger said. He ran his hand through his red hair. His cock thrust out before him.

I licked my lips and purred, "Yum!"

Rich stretched out on the floor. He held his dick upright with his left hand while his right jerked on the leash. He dragged me over his body. My heavy tits swayed as I straddled him. I lowered my cunt, dripping with my son's incestuous seed, to Rich's hard cock. I impaled myself down his dick. He was nearly as big as Lance.

My pussy loved it.

I groaned, my asshole aching. Tommy moved in behind me. He slammed his cock deep and hard in my bowels. I whimpered in delight, squeezing down around him. Then Paul was grabbing a fistful of my brown hair. He jerked my head to the right and rammed his cock into my hungry mouth.

I was pleasing three of my boys at once. It was incredible. I sucked hard on Paul's cock. My pussy gripped Rich's thick dick as I worked my hips, sliding up and down his girth. My asshole welcomed Tommy's hard cock as he pumped away at my bowels over and over again.

I loved it.

All three of my boys grunted and groaned. The other ones were watching, waiting for their turn. I knew they would get theirs. I sucked hard on Paul's cock. I nursed with hunger. His precum coated my tongue, giving me a preview of the delights to come. My hands pressed on Rich's shoulders. I gripped him as I squeezed my cunt around his dick. I pumped up and down his shaft, matching Tommy's hard rhythm as he fucked my asshole.

The velvety friction in my bowels mixed with the silky delight of my cunt. I loved it. I clutched both my holes around my big, strong boys. I whimpered around Paul's dick as I pleased my other two students. My cunt and bowels drank in the wonderful friction. Over and over, I was filled with hard cocks.

"Fuck, you're so tight," grunted Tommy. His hand slid around and grabbed my heavy tits. He squeezed them as he groaned, "You're the fucking best teacher ever, Mrs. Taylor!"

"Fuckin' A, you are!" moaned Rich, his big dick filling my pussy on every downstroke.

"Mrs. Taylor!" groaned Paul as he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth. "You're going to deep-throat my dick, aren't you?"

It was another thing I'd never done. I knew I could handle it. I was a teacher-pet. I moaned, sucking hard on his dick. He slammed his cock all the way into the depths of my mouth as my other two holes were filled with nineteen-year-old dicks. When Paul brush the back of my throat this time, he kept going. I relaxed my gullet and surrendered to his girth. His dick slid down my esophagus. His fiery pubic hair rubbed into my lips and nose. His balls smacked heavily into my chin.

I was truly being fucked in all three of my holes.

Rich was thrusting up as I rode his dick. Tommy pounded my asshole with his powerful strokes, his fingers kneading my heavy breasts. Paul grunted as he slammed his cock down my throat over and over. I loved the smack of his heavy balls on my chin. The impact of his nuts, brimming with his cum, against me had my lusts surging hot through me. I wanted him to flood my mouth.

I wanted them all to flood my holes.

I squeezed tight around Rich's cock and Tommy's dick. I swiveled my hips, stirring my pussy and asshole around their shafts. My orgasm swelled so fast. I whimpered and groaned around Paul's cock driving down my throat again and again.

They used me.

It was perfect. Just the way a teacher-pet should be used. I squealed when Tommy found my nipples. He pinched and twisted them. The pleasure slammed down to my cunt. I was on the verge of exploding again. Another orgasm that would ripple through my body. My three boys were given me such bliss. They were mastering their education.

Mastering me.

I exploded on their three dicks.

I moaned and squealed around Paul's dick while my pussy convulsed around Rich's cock. Tommy drove his hard dick into my writhing bowels. All three boys groaned. They knew I had reached the pinnacle of rapture. That I had achieved the goal of every teacher-pet: cumming on my boys' dicks.

"Mrs. Taylor!" gasped Tommy as he rammed into my asshole. "You feel so good! Fuck!"

His cum pumped into my bowels. I loved that wonderful spurt of his hot jizz flooding my asshole. It was so different from in my pussy. I got to experience that delight a moment later as Rich groaned. His cock flooded my cunt with his spunk. Both my holes writhed about their erupting dicks.

"Mrs. Taylor! You're the best!" moaned Rich as he spilled his seed in me.

"Fuck," Paul groaned and slammed his cock all the way down my throat. My vocal cords hummed around them as I moaned my pleasure. The waves of rapture were flooding through me. "Mrs. Taylor!"

Paul pumped his cum straight into my belly. I groaned as it flooded down my esophagus. I shuddered, savoring every last moment of having his jizz pumping again and again into my body. I quivered. It was such a delight. I squirmed and moaned, all three of my holes being flooded with my boys' cum.

My pussy and asshole drained Rich and Tommy dry. Paul unloaded every last drop of his cum in my mouth. Then I had other boys who needed to answer questions. Aston and James and Henry and more. All my boys needed to fuck me. I shouted out questions. Simple ones.

"What color is the sky!"

"What is 1 times 1!"

"How many sides does a triangle have?"

My boys fucked me.

They pounded me over and over, trading my leash back and forth. I never wanted this lesson to end, but when it did, I had a whole new class of boys to fuck me. They would all continue their education and ream my naughty holes.

I love being a teacher-pet. As long as I had one of my boys' cocks buried in my cunt or asshole or mouth, I was happy. I was so glad I stole those panties from my daughter's dresser drawer. I came again and again and again.

I educated every last boy who entered my classroom.

* * *

The figure trembled at the end of its final panties game.

It would find new delights, new ways to amuse itself. This last game had taken so long. It had grown frustrated with Courtney. It had wondered if it had messed up the magic. Maybe it had because the mother had claimed the panties.

The mistake had created something wild. Instead of Courtney being the pet to one teacher, her mother was the pet to every last boy she could find.

The magic would ensure that no one except the stubborn Courtney would think anything was wrong. They would all accept the new Mrs. Taylor. The other professors, the administrators of her college, and her students would all think what she was doing was great. Perhaps, Courtney had a bit of Fae blood in her. A little drop the had immunized her from its magic.

Something so subtle, it hadn't noticed it.

The figure turned to his workbench, contemplating what its next game should be. There were so many ways for a fairy to amuse itself. The figure would find something new. Something wild. The sound of its waterfall echoed through its cave, the sound stirring its imagination.

This game was over, and a new game was about to begin.

The End of the Mind-Controlling Panties Tales