Mind Control - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found ourselves looking at an attractive couple, a few years younger than us. She was blonde and slim, and seemed to have quite small breasts and narrow hips. He was equally slim, with a ready smile. Both were fully dressed, which made us feel both uncomfortable and excited. Rather than typing, we began to speak with them.

"Hi, Kelly, Sean - nice to meet you." Started Chrissie.

"Hey guys. Sorry. Didn't know if you'd want to cam. We'd better catch up."

They both stripped completely, and sat before us naked, reminding Chrissie that she needed to slip off her panties, which she did rapidly.

Kelly was extremely attractive. Her breasts were, indeed, small - I guessed a B cup - yet nicely shaped, with large nipples and small areolae. Her waist was slim, and a neat runway of pubic hair demonstrated that she was a natural blonde. Sean was likewise very slim, but with strong, wiry muscles. I was relieved to see that his penis was very average - maybe six inches - but with a reasonable girth, which I knew would please Chrissie.

"I don't know if you like kinky stuff," stated Kelly, leaning against Sean and casually stroking his erection, "but we're not really. We're open to trying things if you want though."

We both laughed. "Depends if you count being watched by three hundred people kinky! We're not particularly, but open to ideas," Chrissie informed them, "though we like photography, I spent the afternoon naked at the Nature Reserve and we do anal."

Kelly and Sean laughed this time. "More than we've done. Sounds fun. We'll give it a go and send you some pics." She bent forward and started sucking Sean's member, as though there had been an invisible signal that sex should start.

Chrissie needed no prompting, and happily took me in her mouth. As our partners bobbed away happily, Sean and I sized each other up. It was not in a confrontational way, more respectful, relaxed in knowing our partners were attractive and performed their current actions well.

It seemed that the women wanted to mirror one another, for Sean and I were pushed back simultaneously, and mounted by our partners. Both adopted the 'reverse cowgirl' position which meant that, as we were at a slight angle to our cameras, we could watch one another comfortably.

Kelly's pussy looked good as it was split wide by Sean's cock. She contributed to the view by fingering herself, as did Chrissie. Both women then cupped their breasts, pulling and teasing their nipples - Chrissies impressive orbs clearly appealed to Sean as he lay transfixed. I, too, was fascinated by Kelly's smaller tits. They were lovely, and her nipples looked exceptionally large - almost unnaturally so, as she pulled them, quite hard. Their length and circumference appeared bigger than average, and intrigued me.

As they withdrew, both women paused to lick the penis which had been abandoned. As she licked, Kelly looked at the camera.

"I love my taste," she declared, "I always like licking Sean after we've fucked - or licking my fingers."

Chrissie smiled. "Me too. I wonder if we taste the same. Have you ever tasted another woman?"

"No." She suddenly became a little coy. "I'd like to though. I'm quite bi-curious, but I haven't found anyone to explore with just yet."

Chrissie agreed with her, joking that we should get together and try it - perhaps she was only half-joking, as it was clear that the two women found each other attractive. Equally, however, they seemed to find each other's partner attractive. I had noticed Kelly watch closely as Chrissie withdrew her lips from my hard-on, and Chrissie had whispered that she thought Sean looked like he had 'staying power.'

It was a good situation. Everyone was attracted to everyone - except the two men to one another - at least, I assumed Sean was not attracted to me. If he was, fine - I had no issues with that.

I manoeuvred Chrissie around so I could lick her pussy. Sean followed suit, which meant very little of the women was actually visible.

"I like your cock, Mark. It's bigger than Sean's, but he's just as thick."

Chrissie chipped in - "He's good with it too, Kelly - but Sean's is nice. Imagine one in each end... ohhh."

The moan at the end was in part at her fantasy idea, and in part because I was finding some extremely sensitive areas. I moved to the side, so our new fuck-buddies could see my fingers in Chrissie's slippery cunt and thrust between her buttocks. As I continued work on her, my wife moaned deeply, approaching her climax.

Here was the shortcoming of webcam sex - while we were actively working on one another, it was difficult to watch the other participants. I worked vigorously with hands and tongue, desperate to let Chrissie enjoy her release and watch Kelly as she reached her own orgasm.

Suddenly, with a loud moan, Chrissie came. Her juices ran freely over my face as I kept licking until she pushed me away.

Instantly, I gazed at the camera. Kelly was cumming quietly, hips bucking as Sean withdrew, providing a clear view of her pussy as he continued fingering.

I expected him to ease off as she moaned joyously, but he kept rubbing her clit and working his fingers inside her, until... suddenly... she squirted. Liquid gushed from - once, twice, three times, as Chrissie and I gazed in admiration.

Sean withdrew his hand and smiled at the camera.

"Thought you'd like that," he grinned, "I get my face out the way - not that I don't like it - just love watching more."

"That's amazing." I agreed, "have to see if Chrissie can do that. Thanks for sharing. Your pussy looks gorgeous, Kelly."

She giggled, slightly embarrassed and reached for Sean's erection.

"Let's fuck a bit more, then it's your turn, boys," she said.

Chrissie knelt on all fours, inviting me to enter her from behind. I certainly needed no second invitation, and impaled myself to the hilt, happy to be able to watch Sean doing the same thing to Kelly.

As my thighs slapped against hers, I slapped Chrissie's ass, causing her to cry aloud in pleasure and pain. Sean followed my example, and we watched each other as our partners' buttocks turned red, tingling but stimulated.

Both women reached between their legs, stroking themselves to a second climax as we thrust deep and long to a steady rhythm.

We continued until both women achieved another orgasm, and I was jealous once again that women had the ability to orgasm multiple times, while we men were so limited.

Breathless, I withdrew, and Chrissie and I sat facing the camera, smiling. Seconds later, Kelly and Sean did the same. We were all flushed, smiling and sticky with sweat.

"I like it on my face," stated Chrissie, "that way you get to watch too."

"Mmm," replied Kelly, "my favourite, followed by sucking him dry. Who's first?"

We spent a couple of minutes debating this, until Sean produced a pack of cards. "Even number, you first, odd number, us. Picture cards don't count."

We agreed, and he withdrew the first card. A ten. I stood over Chrissie and positioned herself to the side of me, facing the camera. I was about to jerk myself off, when she slapped my hand away.

"I'll do it," she informed me.

She started stroking my shaft and my head vigorously, her hand almost a blur as she wanked me furiously. I was impressed - her technique was excellent, and it was not long before I felt the familiar tension in my groin, the tightening muscles as my cock prepared to draw back and fire its load.

My buttocks clenched, eyes closed and I felt my knees go weak and crimp slightly as I prepared to shoot my load. With a couple of final, well placed strokes, I came, my stored up semen coming in thick, gelatinous strings across Chrissie's face, covering her eyes and entering a nostril. On the third spurt, she dragged me into her mouth, accepting the first two spurts, then sucking hard, drawing every last drop from me.

She looked up, blinking semen from her eyes.

"Show Kelly and Sean how you clean up," she directed me.

I looked at their eager faces, knowing I had no choice, and licked across her eyes and nose, drawing up the remnants which had run down her cheeks. A slightly wicked thought entered my mind.

Turning to the camera, I opened my mouth, showing them my warm cum, a creamy, gelatinous mass on my tongue. I then turned to Chrissie and kissed her deeply, passing everything that I had collected to her. I smiled at the camera as she opened her mouth to show that I had passed my cum across, then swallowed.

Kelly applauded, while Sean laughed.

"We MUST try that," she squealed merrily, "on our first, then we'll let you see it. That was amazing."

Now it was Sean's turn. Kelly worked vigorously to make him cum, as Chrissie had done with me, until Sean brushed her aside and finished himself off on her face. She busied herself, pushing the running remnants into her mouth, before gathering the blob on her finger. She held it toward Sean.

"Go on, try it," she told him.

He was clearly reluctant, but as she pushed it towards him, it was clear that she called the shots. Gingerly, he bent forward and touched the goo with his tongue before pulling back. Kelly gave an exasperated sigh. "Just do it," she ordered, thrusting the finger into his face. He leaned forward, took her finger in his mouth and sucked it clean before swallowing. He pulled a slightly disgusted face before commenting.

"Doesn't taste of anything much. Just a bit of an odd texture."

The rest of us laughed.

"It's better warm," agreed Chrissie, "more runny, doesn't stick so much."

Kelly nodded, and proceeded to talk about the different tastes of semen she had sampled before meeting Sean. It was a discussion Chrissie could not enter into.

It was at this point that Kelly became aware of an important fact.

"Did you realise you've been broadcasting publicly for the whole time?"

We flicked back to the webcam site, and realised she was correct. Almost four hundred people had watched, and the comments were running wild. Rather than read them, however, we chose to just close down the feed. We weren't too bothered, after all, it was what we had set out to do, but I think we both rather wished we had stayed to engage with our avid viewers.

Still, perhaps we had hit on something much better. We continued to sit around, chatting with our new friends. We seemed to have a great deal in common, and were delighted that they wanted to stay in touch. They lived a couple of hundred miles away, so meeting was unlikely, but we agreed to meet on webcam regularly and have fun. They also agreed to introduce us to another couple they had met from the United States who they had found good company, and seek to set up a group webcam meeting.

Both Chrissie and I were delighted, and only left when we felt it was essential to get some sleep, over an hour later.

We got to bed, excited and feeling very sexually charged over our latest sexual exploit, and fucked vigorously once again as soon as we were between the sheets.

Over the next couple of days, we exchanged emails and photographs with Kelly and Sean, setting up another webcam assignation for Friday night. Before then, however, I had to conduct my first professional photoshoot on Wednesday.

I spent my time setting up a 'studio' area, with white and black backdrops, some fabrics and cushions to help reclining, and a few props - my favourite being a feather boa to lend a 'burlesque' feel to proceedings.

Cat was very natural. As a student, she was inquisitive and hard-working, and would often approach me to discuss issues raised in lectures. Her depth of enquiry was surprising for a nineteen year old. We had 'clicked,' and found we shared a similar range of interests - music, tv shows, movies, sports - and held very natural conversations. Unlike some, she was never flirty, and never seemed to have one of the late-adolescent crushes which some students seemed to get on lecturers.

After I left, she had contacted me on social media, asking about some issues related to the course she was studying. I knew the lecturer who took over my role, and, frankly, he was not particularly good and tended to avoid contact with students outside lectures and other required settings. Cat disliked him, so did I, and I had no difficulty in helping her out. She had also had a few issues recently - financial (like most students) and personal (splitting from a boyfriend). It was this, as well as her open, out-going personality which had encouraged me to contact her in the first place.

The fact was, I was really looking forward to seeing her again, and had arranged for her to call me for a chat about the shoot the day before. It was lovely to hear her cheerful voice again.

"Hi, Mark, it's Cat. How's things?"

"Hey Cat. Great thanks. Lovely to hear from you. How's Uni?"

"Gone to shit since you left. We got a new guy who seems to think we're still at school and just gets pissed off if we challenge him. So many of us are pissed off."

It was gratifying to hear that I was missed, and even though they had brought in someone new, it seemed he was following the typically dogmatic approach followed by so many, rather than being accommodating and responsive.

We chatted for a while about this, before turning to the main business of our photoshoot.

"I'm delighted you wanted to do this. Is there any reason?" I asked, probing.

"Yeah. I'm short of cash and thought I'd give it a try. I don't want bar work or something that takes fixed hours every week. The course don't work like that. You know how it is - weeks of nothing, then half a dozen assignments at once."

I knew what she meant - I had spent quite a lot of time trying to persuade staff to balance the workload, but they always said that students needed input first - not really true, as research was a big part of their role, and assignment content could easily be pitched at various levels.

"I thought," she said, "if I could get decently paid jobs for half a day or so a week, I'd rather do that."

"Well," I replied, "if you want decent pay, you're going to have to have to either be incredibly good, or offer something that others don't."

She went quiet. Clearly, what she was about to say was rather difficult.

"I know. I thought being a redhead might help - but also doing, like, glamour stuff. Not porn - but... well... you know."

I did, and considered my reply carefully.

"That's OK. I don't have a problem with it. Think how far you're happy to go. I suggest you show people what you're willing to do in your portfolio, and then they'll know."

"It's why I came to you first. I've never done stuff like this - I'm comfortable in my own skin. But this first time... I'm so nervous. At least I can trust you and know you won't force me to do stuff - and..." she suddenly became very coy - almost embarrassed - "I don't mind you seeing me."

I dropped into what I felt was an appropriate professional mode for a photographer.

"Look, when you arrive, I've no pre-set ideas. It's all about what you want and what you're comfortable. Be ready to push your comfort zone, but if it doesn't feel right when you get there, we can stop. I shan't force you into anything with all the sleazy lines - 'you'll never get work if you don't go all the way... all the other girls do it,' that sort of thing.

"I shan't judge either. I'll ask you to sign a release form, but if we get to a certain point, we'll stop that - I'll write the image number on the form, and anything beyond that will be private - just you and I will know about it."

"Sounds good," she replied, now more upbeat, "what clothes do I need?"

"Whatever you look good in. If you're talking glamour, some sexy stuff - tight tops, low cut, short skirts - you know better than me. Also lingerie - swimwear maybe - if you decide not to wear it, it's fine, but if you want to and it's not there, you'll be furious."

"OK. That sounds great. I'm looking forward to it - but... y'know... nervous."

I hoped she could hear the smile in my voice. In truth, I was probably equally apprehensive.

"You'll be great. Look. My wife's going to be here all the time, I make it a rule not to touch models, so you needn't worry about safety - and you know you'll look great."

I had never spoken to her about how attractive she was before, and I wondered if she knew. She was the sort of person who was totally unaffected, and I suspected that she was blissfully unaware of her impact on a large number of men - and the jealousy of a large number of women.

"OK. Thanks, Mark. I'll see you tomorrow. I feel better now - oh can your wife help with make-up? I'm crap at that stuff."

I laughed and told her that Chrissie could be with us the whole time if she wanted, which seemed to please her. We said our farewells and hung up.

Chrissie and I spent the evening 'testing' the studio area and the lighting. She loved my professional persona, directing her, in control as she stripped off, masturbated, and basically became a porn star. It was disappointing that our toys had not yet arrived - delayed, apparently, and not expected for another week. Still, there were other items which could be inserted - bottles, cucumbers and so on - and Chrissie improvised effectively - she had even heard that cucumbers could lead to discomfort afterwards, and had brought a packet of condoms to prevent this.

We decided not to have sex on the studio set (in case of stains), so took our inflamed libidos to bed, where we fucked rampantly before falling asleep.

Cat arrived promptly the following day, carrying two large bags of clothes. She dropped the bags as soon as she saw me and greeted me with a hug - the first physical contact we had ever had.

I was impressed to feel a full pair of breasts press against me, as she tended to wear rather unflattering outfits - loose jeans or flowing, 'gypsy' skirts, over-sized t-shirts and baggy hoodies. I had never really thought about what lay beneath, but realised that I was highly likely to find out today.

She hugged Chrissie as soon as she saw her, and it was clear that the two women took an instant liking to one another, as they immediately began to talk about me and my foibles. I wondered how deep that conversation might get as the shoot progressed.

We went through to the studio, and showed Cat the set-up. She seemed impressed, which was gratifying, and as Chrissie made coffee, I went through the same information as we had covered the evening before.

Chrissie joined us and reinforced what I was saying, and it was only towards the end of the discussion that she contributed anything outside my basic 'patter.'

"He's not like this with me. I just do what he tells me - and he's always touching me! If you get nervous, though, he has a good trick."

I wondered where she was heading with this, and if I should jump in, but decided to let her keep going.

"I was incredibly nervous at first - inhibited. But he did this course in hypnosis and just relaxed me. I didn't do anything I didn't want to, just relaxed and did things I'd always dreaded, but really wanted to."

Cat looked at me with the slight smile and twinkle in her eye which I desperately wanted to capture.

"I always said his voice was relaxing and hypnotic in lectures. If I lose my nerve, I'd love to give that a go."

There was a silence. Then I laughed.

"Well, later on, if you really want to, we'll see - but if we do, any photos after that will be private. I'm not sure it's ethical, even if you agree. Anyway. What you're saying about my lectures is that they sent you to sleep."

Cat denied that this was her intention, and we all laughed, enjoying the company. I decided it was time to start the shoot.

I had screened off a corner of the room for Cat to change, and busied myself with my camera and last minute checks on the strobe lighting, which would flash as I took the photograph. Chrissie waited until Cat was ready for make-up.