Mind Control - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After five minutes, my wife was called and disappeared behind the screen.

A few minutes later, she reappeared and whispered in my ear:

"You're in for a treat!"

With great trepidation, Cat appeared. She looked incredible. Nothing like the figureless jeans and t-shirt girl I had known before.

She wore a tight, black dress, extending to mid-thigh, over fishnet tights (possibly stockings, but there were no lines to suggest this). String straps went over her shoulders, and the outfit plunged between her breasts, maybe open to a couple of inches above her navel.

She wore high heels, which emphasised her long, shapely legs. She had mentioned that she played sport, as part of the women's football club at the University, and the gentle swell of muscle added shape and tone. This extended to her buttocks, which stood out firmly from the gentle swell of her hips.

I felt my eyes drawn to her breasts. They were not as large as Chrissie's, but very ample above her slim waist - probably a B or C cup. She had the naturally fair skin colouring of many redheads, and this contrasted starkly with the black dress, making her almost monochrome, except for her flame-red hair. The effect was stark, and posed an instant problem: neither backdrop was appropriate.

I thought quickly about how to address the issue, and decided that a more casual environment might be better. I looked around, considering each room in the house, before concluding that the garden might be best - the greens setting off her hair and allowing the alabaster skin and black dress to be very evident.

In truth, I was not really concerned about these first shots. They were more about encouraging Cat to relax in front of the camera, and I shot numerous images while asking her to drop into a range of poses. I praised constantly, but was concerned that she seemed awkward - tense even.

Clearly, she was not comfortable with her outfit, as she kept tugging at the hem and picking imaginary fluff off the front of the dress. I decided a change was needed. I still had several very strong images, and was delighted to share with her the fact that she was, in truth, ridiculously photogenic.

"Have you got anything less formal?" I asked. "Something fun, perhaps?"

She thought. "I'm not sure. I can look, but... "

Chrissie interceded. "Let's have a look at your outfits and decide from there. Perhaps we can set up a 'running order'."

We returned inside and they disappeared behind the screen. I could clearly hear how the conversation changed, from being mostly Chrissie's voice to a more two-way dialogue, and ultimately giggles and whispers. It was followed by quiet discussion, which sounded quite serious before Chrissie reappeared.

"Cat's changing," she informed me, "then I'll do her hair and make-up. I think we've got something more in keeping with her personality. Black backdrop'll be best, I think."

Some ten minutes later, Cat reappeared, hair and make-up entirely different, and this time wearing what looked like a single sheet.

"It's a toga," she explained, "from a party a couple of years ago. I thought it might be fun for this."

The garment was a simple white tabard, extending to her knees, which wound up over her shoulder. A red belt went around her waist, emphasising her slim figure. It gaped invitingly under her arms, suggesting that, in certain positions, one might just get a flash of the side of her breast.

Now bare-footed, she seemed instantly more relaxed with the lack of formality.

She moved against the black backdrop and I began shooting a range of poses.

The remarkable thing with this outfit was that it fell away, revealing bare skin as she posed. Her legs were revealed up to the thigh, and the shoulder repeated fell away. I was also correct about the underarm gape. Frequently, her pale pink bra was revealed, both side strap and part of the cup - and this was the issue.

I called her over and showed her the pictures. She instantly saw the problem.

"What can I do?" She asked - though I suspected she was very aware of the answer.

I looked her in the eye and suggested two alternatives - either find a bra which is a perfect match for skin tone, or lose the bra altogether. She bit her lip, thinking, and came to a decision. She turned and disappeared behind the screen briefly, before resuming her place against the black backdrop.

As we started again, her decision was clear, as I asked her to pose with her fingers running through her hair. The side of her chest was now just bare skin, and as she turned to her stomach, the shape of her youthful breast was clearly visible.

We continued posing, now focusing on revealing more, but never exposing her nipple, until I called a halt. There was no question now that she was beginning to relax, and as I shared the photos with her, inviting her to look at her side-boob as she twisted and pulled the fabric, she seemed quite proud.

Once again, Chrissie took control, guiding Cat behind the screen and staying with her as she changed. The conversation had become decidedly 'giggly,' which was a good sign, as I really felt Cat was beginning to relax. Cat was still wearing the same outfit, however, when they both reappeared.

I must have looked surprised, as they both giggled, before Cat stepped forward.

"Mark. Would you try your hypnosis thing on me? I want to relax, and really want to do this, but every time I try to pluck up courage, I'm blushing and just feel like I won't get it right."

We talked for a while, as I checked that this was really what she wanted to do, and when finally convinced, I settled her in a reclining and organised the sounds, smells and visual cues I needed.

Like Chrissie, Cat trusted me, and it seemed that I was able to induce a light trance fairly easily. I implanted the same suggestion as with Chrissie - Cat would feel relaxed and comfortable being herself, and would progress to her natural limits without embarrassment.

As with Chrissie, when I woke her up, Cat's eyes were slightly unfocused, although she assured me that she felt no different and believed that there had been no real impact on her.

The two women disappeared once more, and when they reappeared, Cat was wearing a bikini. It was not exactly brief - her breasts and buttocks were covered - and the sides were held by strings, tied in neat bows.

I decided on a different approach.

"Imagine you're on a beach - walk on, look around, find a good place to sunbathe and settle down - change position to get a nice even tan all over."

She nodded, And walked onto the set as I snapped away. Chrissie had provided a towel as a prop, and I managed to get some nice views of her tight backside as she bent and arranged it on the floor.

This was the first real chance I had to appraise her body. Her legs were, as I had previously noted, firm and toned, with buttocks that protruded appealingly and strongly to stretch the fabric. Her stomach was flat, and while there was no six-pack, there was definitely muscle beneath the skin.

I decided her breasts were definitely a B cup, appearing larger as they were high and firm. I wondered what her nipples looked like - and wondered if I would find out.

Her movements now were natural, and she appeared totally at ease, whether due to my hypnosis, or because she simply felt more relaxed wearing fewer clothes. I later learned that this was not a rare phenomenon. Some models definitely felt more confident as they stripped.

She posed on the towel, on her front and back, then twisting to her side, as if with a companion.

I was about to stop and move on, when she suddenly sat up and looked around urgently.

"The beach is empty," she informed me, "I can relax properly."

She reached behind her and undid the string on her bikini top, lifting it over her head to reveal her breasts in all their glory. It was all I could do not to just stand and stare. I took image after image as she rolled and stretched, exactly as if she was on a sun-kissed beach, loving the warmth on her bare skin. This did not seem in any way sexual. Her nipples were small and pink, almost like bubble-gum, yet not erect.

Suddenly, she jumped up, covered her breasts with the towel and dashed behind the screen, where Chrissie joined her.

I wondered if her final dash had been because she regretted posing topless, but the laughter and giggles from behind the screen suggested otherwise.

I waited for ten minutes before Cat reappeared. This time, she wore lingerie - a green bra and matching panties, suspenders and stockings. Around her neck, she sported the black feather boa. I had been determined to remain professional during the shoot, but Cat just looked too good. I felt a definite twitch in my groin as I started to get hard.

She looked stunning, and as she started to pose, it was evident that she was deliberately emphasising her sexual instincts.

She bent over, legs apart, offering an amazing shot of her glorious ass. She pulled the boa between her legs and rubbed it across her crotch. She not only held her breasts, but pinched her nipples, causing them to push against the fabric of her bra.

Then she began to strip. At first, she placed a leg on a chair and unclipped and slid down a stocking. Then she lay on her back, one shapely leg extended vertically as she undid the fastenings, rolling down the stocking as she bent the raised leg. Turning onto her knees, she lowered her head on to a pillow and unclipped the suspender belt.

She turned her back, and unclipped her bra, presenting her back to the camera. She shrugged the straps off her shoulders, before turning. The boa was placed carefully to hide her exposed breasts as she turned, slipping the bra off and holding it in one hand before dropping it to the floor.

She teased and taunted, hiding behind the feathers for a while, before lifting the boa up high and revealing her breasts in full. Her nipples were now fully erect., darker than previously, standing more proudly and rock hard. I licked my lips, getting harder by the second.

Casually throwing the boa around her neck, she turned her back again and grabbed the waistband of her panties. I had not expected to see her fully naked, and somehow it seemed morally wrong - she was, after all, my student - ex-student, I reminded myself. She was doing this of her own free will, so there really was no issue.

As I watched and shot image after image, she rolled her panties down her legs, bending further as they went lower. I could see her perfect, firm buttocks, the crevice between them widening as she bent lower, her back passage dark and inviting against her pale skin.

Just below, pink, a splash of colour as her labia appeared, bright and obvious - a rose in the centre of her smooth, alabaster skin, split through the centre, with untold delights within.

I was rock hard as she stood and turned to face me. She cast aside the boa and posed, gloriously naked and utterly assured.

After a brief time, she seemed ready to bring our session to a close, and was about to move away when Chrissie whispered to me.

"Shouldn't you check if she's satisfied? Suggest if there's anything more she wants to do, now's the time."

Once again, the ethics of the situation came to mind. However, all I was doing was allowing her to behave as she genuinely wanted to - if anything, I was freeing from social constraints and letting her be herself. With that rationale, I followed Chrissie's idea.

"Perhaps you would like to go further. You might not have another chance. Now is the time to go for it. Do what you really want to."

Cat gazed at me, apparently torn between keeping going and closing the shoot. As I watched, I saw her fears fade, and her green eyes glaze over as her post-hypnotic state kept her highly suggestible.

She lay back on the cushions, bending one leg at the knee, spreading her thighs for the first time. It was clear that she was massively turned on by the situation. Her vulva were pink, pouting and there was layer of moisture on them.

Her hand reached for a nipple, which she began to pinch and tease. She lay back to free her other hand so that she could toy with both breasts, It was suddenly clear to me that she no longer cared about posing or photographs. What was happening now was purely for her own pleasure.

Her head went back, and she gasped with pleasure. Dragging her nails across her stomach, one hand descended between her legs, touching the puffy lips and finding the split in between.

Suddenly, she seemed to remember that she was a model, but rather than stopping, she carried on with her actions, but gazed, seductively, at the camera. Her hand spread her outer lips, exposing the even deeper pink within. I could see the dark hole, seemingly anxious to be penetrated, and above it, her clitoris.

She posed like this, willing me to photograph her open pussy, before returning to her more personal needs.

She touched her clitoris, and instantly groaned with delight. Apparently unaware of her audience, she began to stroke herself, fingers running from the dark hole, into which they pressed forcefully up to the beginning of the slit. She must have been well lubricated, as her fingers slipped with ease across her flesh.

She focused more intently on her clitoris, rubbing more firmly, with clear intent. She abandoned her breast, now wanting to feel her fingers inside her, working away as deep as possible in the hole which my cock yearned to enter.

I glanced at Chrissie, who gazed at the young woman spreadeagled on our floor with open lust. I knew she wanted nothing more than to lick the wet, open, fresh cunt, but would not. She was aware, as was I, that our rules for working with models were never to be broken.

Cat continued to masturbate, one finger flickering across her clit, two fingers from the other hand working away inside her. I continued taking photo after photo, capturing her face as her climax approached.

Suddenly, she expelled an almighty moan, followed by another, her cries gradually dying away as the intensity of her orgasm waned.

Regaining control of her mind, Cat gazed at the camera. She raised the fingers of one hand to face, sucked each one, sensually, revelling in the taste of her own juices.

The silence was suddenly broken, this time by Christine.

"That was... incredible."

This time, the spell was broken. Cat looked down at herself, the erect nipples, wetness, now drying on her thighs, and the pink, aroused lips.

I had expected panic, embarrassment, a quick grab for something to cover herself and a dash to the screen. Instead, she stood slowly, apparently comfortable with her nudity, and strolled, hips swaying, to the screen. She disappeared behind it, but instead of staying there to get dressed, she reappeared, holding her clothes.

"How did I do?" Asked Cat. "D'you think I might make some money modelling?"

She sorted her clothes slowly, not rushing as she spoke.

I was flustered, but managed to speak. "Well... yes. You're more beautiful than I ever imagined, and if you're happy to pose like that, you'll definitely get work."

I didn't mention that she might be more reluctant to pose in some of the more pornographic positions with another photographer, and without my relaxation technique. I was sure, however, that she would get work - as a photographic model, at events and in other scenarios for which she would be far better paid than many students.

She pulled on her panties. "Some of my friends are interested - you know Amy and Sophie - can I tell them to come? They're nervous. I'll tell them about your relaxation technique. It's... well... amazing. I've always wanted to be an exhibitionist, but never dared before. It's a fantasy come true. Really."

She had pulled her jeans on before replacing her bra, and now stood, comfortably topless before us. She looked at her breasts.

"I'm not going to wear a bra. It'll be fun letting my tits swing loose, especially with hard nipples. I can tease all the perves."

She laughed sweetly, as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth as she pulled on her t-shirt, breasts bouncing gently and nipples proudly pointing straight ahead.

As we tidied up, Cat called some friends, and I steadily filled my diary with photoshoots.

Eventually, with great regret, it was time for Cat to leave.

"Can I drop in for coffee when I'm passing?" She asked. "It'd be lovely to pass some time just chatting - and I can pick your brain for my Uni work. Perhaps another shoot sometime too?"

"That'd be great," I replied, "how about next Wednesday - you've booked me up shoots for most of the week."

We agreed, and with hugs and kisses all round, Cat skipped away.

Chrissie looked at me. "Coffee and work chat? We can do better than that next week, surely."

I laughed. "Stop it. She might have been relaxed enough to do that, but I can't see it going further."

Chrissie raised a sceptical eyebrow. "Really? We'll see. Bet you we get to fuck her,"

I laughed again. "You're on. What we betting?"

She thought. "A dare. Winner dares the loser. Right now though, we've got half an hour before collecting the kids, and I'm horny as hell."

We dashed upstairs and fucked passionately, desperate for release, before normality descended once more.

As well as our daily sexual activity, the only other event on our calendar was meeting up with Kelly and Sean on webcam.

When we met, we all started off fully clothed. It was pleasant. They were a genuinely amicable couple, and we had a great deal in common. We enjoyed the sexual activity - again, it was passionate and exciting - we were loving sharing, and they were wonderful people to share with.

It was towards the end of our get-together, as we all sat around naked in a haze of post-coital bliss that Sean made a suggestion.

"Look. I'm off work next week and we'd love to meet you both. How would it be if we book into a hotel near you and we meet up for drinks? If it goes well, perhaps we could take it further."

Chrissie spoke up before I could get a word in. "That'd be amazing. We'd love it. Give us a day and we 'll get a babysitter."

So it was agreed. We would meet them at the hotel, and if all went well, either up to their room, or back to our house. Apparently, our exploits were about to start moving up a notch...

In part 3 - who will win the bet when Cat pops on for her social visit? What will the loser have to do? How will the meeting with Kelly and Shaun go? And what next? Will the photography business present new opportunities? Will we decide to take things further after meeting Kelly and Shaun, or will our swinging experiments stop there?