Mind Control Pt. 04

Story Info
Our sexual reawakening continues - with new friends.
9.4k words
4.59
5.1k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tazmanuk
tazmanuk
213 Followers

In Part 3, we met some new couples to share webcam sex; enjoyed a threesome with one of my former students and I lost a bet, leading to an evening of CFNM fun and group sex. How will our meeting with our webcam friends work out? Will it be a one-off or just the first of many? Will I win the bet, or have to suffer again? If I win, what will I make her do? And if I lose, what will she have in store for me? Will our sex life branch out into new and different directions?

On reflection, losing the bet to my wife had not been a dreadful thing. Admittedly, there were times when I felt extremely vulnerable, but that can be quite a turn on in itself. Ultimately, I had sex with five beautiful women, and had to promise a sixth that she could join my wife and I for a threesome - albeit under the firm control of the two females.

All of this began one day when I decided to try out my learning from a course in hypnosis. The impact had been massive. I had placed my wife under a mild trance and implanted a suggestion, at her request. I had suggested that she should act on her own desires, overlooking the conditioning of society and prudery of her parents.

It transpired that her natural desires ran way beyond anything I had expected, and I now lived, day to day, with an uninhibited woman. Indeed, Chrissie seemed to be limited solely by the consent of others - so there was no chance she would suddenly strip in the local supermarket or pounce on some unsuspecting person in the street.

The other limitation of my disinhibiting suggestions was when I was not involved. This came to light when several aspiring models approached me asking for photoshoots. I was setting up a photography business, and had contacted former students.

During their shoots, they had asked me to help them overcome their taboos, and I had agreed, to significant effect. However, they had found that, unless they brought an image of my face and voice to their minds, their limitations remained. My wife had not experienced this, as she was with me for much of the time anyway.

It left me in a hugely powerful position, of course, but also a massively vulnerable one. Anyone who I had hypnotised would unleash their fantasies - and as I was the only male around when this happened, I was the one who they targeted. Except, of course, in group settings - where any member of the group was fair game.

It was now two weeks since I had paid off the debt for losing a bet to my wife. In a week we were due to meet a lovely couple who we had met on webcam, and who had proposed that we remove the problems created by webcam sex (doing it and watching at the same time) by meeting in a hotel. However, before that, I needed to make a few phone calls.

Putting my phone on speaker, I called Cat, Emily, Mel and Deep - four students who I used to lecture at University and who had been my first models. They had all participated in my forfeit for losing a bet to my wife.

At the time, my wife had been certain that would want to recreate our sex party, and had been certain that within two weeks, they would have got together with some vulnerable male for another night of CFNM and lesbianism. They had explained that their taboos would return and no such thing could happen. I now needed to find out if they had been right - and if so, I would be able to get my revenge.

Each call followed a similar format - polite conversation, offers to come and model for me again, perhaps have another get-together - then the question:

"Have you all got together for another evening like the one at our house?"

And the answer. Each time a variation on the same theme:

"Well, we've been for drinks together and plenty of coffee, but nothing like that. We don't really want to, to be honest."

Chrissie listened to each reply, resignation increasing with each call, while I felt a sense of smug satisfaction.

"Well," pouted my wife, "I knew that's what'd happen. I just wanted to give you a chance to win something for once. How about another bet? Double or quits?"

Smiling, I refused. I wanted to have something I could store up - the problem was, I had no idea what her forfeit could be. I decided to keep it in reserve. Surely an opportunity would arise in the near future.

I thought about our little group of students, so willing to participate in our sexual shenanigans - yet so rarely sexually active in their lives away from us. To date, we had enjoyed a threesome with Cat, my original model, an evening of CFNM, featuring me with four of them, and an afternoon of CFNM with Sophie, who had been unable to attend the original evening. I could see them spending plenty of time with us in future, as models and sexual partners.

However, more pressing at this point was our first full swap. We had met a lovely couple, Kelly and Sean, when we had decided to try having sex on a public webcam site. Over the following weeks, the four of us met up on a weekly basis, adding other couples along the way, and now we had arranged to meet Kelly and Sean at a hotel this weekend.

Chrissie had been extremely excited at the prospect, and had bought two new outfits. The first, for meeting them socially early in the evening, was a pleasant dress, which emphasised her impressive curves and showed a mouth-watering amount of cleavage. The second included purple lingerie, a short skirt and a white top which plunged deeply between her breasts, and promised sex.

Our kids had gone to her mother's for lunch, when we would meet Kelly and Sean, see if the same attraction experienced on webcam was still present, and decide whether or not to meet up later in their hotel room. Then, Chrissie's mother would have the kids overnight, when, all being well, we would be with Kelly and Sean, fucking into the night.

As soon as we arrived, it was obvious how well we all got on. There were no uncomfortable silences, conversation flowed, and there was none of the sordid 'double-entendre' or irritating lechery which might have occurred. When we parted, there were smiles, handshakes and kisses exchanged, and there was no surprise to receive a text message saying that they were keen to meet later - we replied that we couldn't wait.

So it was that we met in the hotel bar, and after one drink, made our way upstairs to their room.

Kelly, like Chrissie, had dressed for sex. She wore a low-cut top, which plunged between her small breasts, and a tight, pencil skirt which hugged her slim hips, emphasising the swell of her buttocks. Both women had attracted admiring views from men in the bar, which had certainly excited them as felt the eyes follow every sway of their hips and bounce of their breasts.

Now that we had reached the room, it was noticeably clear that both had erect nipples, clearly defined through the tight clothing they had chosen.

Sean and I had both opted for trousers and open-necked shirts. For most men, dressing to look sexy is pretty much impossible, in my view. He looked comfortable, very slim and wiry, with blonde hair and blue eyes, like his wife.

We all settled on the bed, and for the first time, there was an uncomfortable silence. Finally, Sean spoke.

"We thought a game, perhaps? I know it's boring, but strip poker? Lowest hand takes something off?"

We nodded and smiled.

"Once naked," Sean continued, "forfeits - until we get bored and just want to move things on."

"How about a slight difference?" Suggested Chrissie, to my surprise. "What if the winner takes something off the person of their choice?"

Sean processed this briefly, while Kelly nodded immediately. Seeing his wife's enthusiasm, however, he also nodded. Personally, I thought it was a great idea, putting the emphasis on winning rather than not losing.

Sean brought out a pack of cards and dealt. I drew a pair of sixes, and decided to try for a third, which duly appeared. I was hopeful of winning, but Kelly turned up three queens, pushing me into second place.

Her eyes flicked between me and Chrissie, before finally, she approached my wife and undid the buttons on her blouse.

"Well," she explained, "we're wearing an extra piece of clothing, aren't we, so I'm trying to even things up."

This seemed reasonable, and as my wife's impressive tits swelled over her tight bra, I noted Sean's look of desire, and felt a huge amount of pride.

In truth, I had wondered how I would feel with another man lusting over, and ultimately fucking my wife, but so far, every emotion was positive.

The next hand was dealt, and while I held two jacks, I had not expected to win. However, poker being the game it is, no-one else was able to beat me, and so I approached Kelly, carefully unbuttoning her blouse to reveal a black bra, contrasting strongly with her naturally pale skin. Her breasts were lovely - as I knew from seeing them on webcam - and while my wife was extremely well endowed, I was not obsessed with huge breasts - in fact, I'm a fan of every sort of breast.

Kelly smiled, and I saw her catch Chrissie's eye - female solidarity, no doubt, as they sat facing one another.

The game continued. Kelly won again and removed my shirt, running her hands over my chest in a way which I could never have done to her. Then she won yet again, this time deciding to slip off Chrissie's skirt, revealing the matching lingerie.

I realised that, if Sean won, Chrissie would be exposing her boobs - as it was unthinkable that a man would choose to undress another man. The thought was a huge turn on for me.

As it happened, Chrissie won, and removed Sean's shirt, before I finally took another hand and helped myself to Kelly's skirt. As I knelt in front of her, she stood, so that as I slid it off, her pussy, covered by the tiniest triangle of black silk, was directly level with my eyes, maybe a foot away. I think I may have stared for too long, trying to either melt the material, or activate my x-ray vision.

It was Chrissie's giggle which made me pull back guiltily. Not that I needed to worry, as everyone smiled, accepting my lustful stare as just part of the evening - a compliment, in fact.

Chrissie and Kelly won the next two rounds, so Sean and I lost our trousers, revealing that we both had bulges forming in our boxer shorts. All this meant, of course, that the next hand meant a piece of underwear would be removed. I think any of us would have been happy to lose at this stage, as we were the only tension in the room was sexual.

I looked at my hand. Probably my worst of the night - queen high. I exchanged four, and landed a pair of threes, but was positive that I was not going to win. We showed our cards, and only Kelly had a better hand. I prepared to be naked.

Instead, she approached Chrissie and knelt in front of her. She reached around her back, so that hers and Chrissie's breasts pressed together as she undid the three clips, making my wife's breasts drop. Still breast to breast, Kelly slid off the straps, before sliding her hands up, directly on Chrissie's soft, full mounds, feeling them, rubbing over her nipples which I knew would be erect.

I felt myself stiffen, my cock now fully hard, as Kelly moved back, removing Chrissie's bra and letting her husband admire the DD orbs.

"Wow," declared Sean, "webcam doesn't do justice. You look amazing, Chrissie. Those boobs are incredible.

Sean won the next hand, thus leaving Chrissie naked. As he removed her panties, he kissed her stomach, allowing his tongue to tease her navel as he tracked down, stopping barely an inch above her exposed slit.

"Dares next time," he warned Chrissie, as she sat down naked, making no effort to cover up.

Chrissie won the next hand, however, and decided to remove Kelly's bra. This time, it was bare breasts rubbing against each other, and the two women remained pressed against one another for several seconds before I got my first sight of Kelly's tits.

"They're gorgeous," I responded, feeling comment was important, "I knew your nipples were good, but wow ... so suckable."

She giggled and took them between her fingers, rolling them for me, drawing them out. I licked my lips in anticipation.

Kelly won the next hand, and I knew it had to be my turn now. Instead, however, she looked directly at my wife.

"Chrissie. Why don't you let us see your pussy properly? Lie back, spread your legs and stroke for us."

Sean laughed. "Hope that's ok. Kelly told me she's bi a while back and wanted to try it out tonight. Sorry Chrissie. You're our guinea pig."

Chrissie laughed as she lay back, reaching down and spreading her outer lips. "Don't worry. Me too. Except we've played with a few girls recently, so I guess I'm an expert."

She stroked herself openly and happily, inserting two fingers and making certain that both of our friends knew exactly where her clit was.

On the next round, I won, and happily stripped off the tiny g-string around Kelly's hips, repeating the kisses which Sean had showered on my wife, but working lower, pressing my tongue into the small slit visible between her closed legs.

With both women now naked, I wanted nothing more than to lose my last item of clothing, ditch the game and get on with the main event - but the others seemed happy to carry on - for now at least.

It was Sean who won the next hand, and I suspected that he felt much the same as me. He looked at the two naked women, smiling.

"Why don't you two do what you've wanted to all along. Put on a show for us, and we'll join in when opportunity knocks."

Chrissie and Kelly smiled at one another, and moved together. They kissed first, long and deep, running hands over each other's bodies, fondling breasts, pinching nipples, groping buttocks, rubbing together.

Chrissie took the lead, dipping her head to Kelly's breast, sucking in the distended nipple, disproportionately long as a moist trace from the flickering tongue ran down.

The younger girl was pushed on to her back, as Chrissie busied herself, burying her face in the soaking pussy beneath her, licking vigorously as she knelt, backside high in the air, inviting.

Sean glanced at me, as if wanting permission, then placed himself behind Chrissie's slimy cunt, lining up his cock before entering her.

I felt left out, briefly, wondering where I could find a suitable place to join in. Then I looked at Kelly. Her tits were free, and as I dragged my eyes to her face, I saw her open eyes, unfocused but desperate, looking directly at me. I slipped off my boxers, and knelt above her head, bending forward until my cock head was between her lips. She opened her mouth willingly, drawing me in as one of her hands came up to grab my buttocks - the other was holding Chrissie's head in place.

Sean fucked, Kelly sucked and Chrissie licked as I enjoyed Kelly's skilled mouth and flexible tongue. I could have stayed like this all night, but as Kelly achieved her first orgasm, it was as if a change of position was essential.

In order for all to be fair, we simply swapped places - Kelly licking Chrissie with my cock in her cunt, while Chrissie licked her own juices off Sean. It was then that Sean spoke.

"Wanna try anal? We been practising and Kelly wants you to fuck her there."

He leaned over to a small bag and handed me a tube of lubricant. Cautiously, I coated my finger, and with my cock still inside her, smeared her ass-hole. Initially, she stiffened, then, as my finger remained at her entrance, she relaxed. Gently, I slipped my finger in, feeling how tight she was and knowing my cock would not last long in there.

I pulled out of her, and placed my engorged head against her anus. She pushed back at me, encouraging me to enter, so I did. Centimetre by centimetre at first, until I was balls-deep inside. I thrust slowly, having no desire to cum too early, and was rewarded with small moans, muffled by her mouthful of cunt and clit. I was about to finger her clit, but found her hand already there, rubbing enthusiastically.

This time, both women achieved orgasm, reminding me how unfair it is that women can climax repeatedly, while men are strictly limited.

This time when we rolled apart, we split into pairs, Kelly sucking deeply on me, while Chrissie mounted Sean, riding him enthusiastically. Perhaps impressed by this, Kelly pushed me back, turning away from me, so that I could watch her glorious ass as she rose and fell, hand rubbing my balls and perineum, pushing gently between my buttocks.

Sean had now mounted Chrissie, pushing his arms under her legs as he hammered in to her, making her moan with pleasure. I turned Kelly on to her side, lifting her leg so I could spoon her, groping her breasts and fingering her clit as my cock was buried deep inside.

I felt a tap on my arm, and looked across to Chrissie, now astride Sean. She glanced at me and nodded towards her back end, confusing me initially. Then I realised, and with a whispered apology to Kelly, and lube on my finger, I moved into position.

Chrissie, I knew, had loved the double penetration of my cock and a vibrator, but now she wanted two real tubes of flesh and blood inside her.

I entered her anus, and as she moved up and down Sean's cock, so I moved in and out, bringing her to fever pitch almost instantly.

As soon as she climaxed, it was Kelly's turn, and she was more than keen, adoring her first experience of having two cocks inside her, bucking and moaning, almost making me fall out on several occasions.

After yet another screaming orgasm, everyone fell apart, rolling on the huge double bed, laughing.

The women were breathless, and as our laughter died down, we all focused on getting our breath back. It was not until several minutes later that I felt my penis engulfed in warmth, recognising the moist action and busy tongue which characterised Kelly's oral skills. I went to sit up, but she pushed me back.

Turning to the side, I saw Sean being ministered to similarly, and we exchanged a grin, which can only exist between two men who are being sucked off by each other's wives.

I was on the verge of shooting my load into Kelly's mouth when she withdrew.

"Can you both finish at the same time?" She asked. I want to watch you both cum on me and Chrissie, and have it in my mouth."

Sean and I stood while the ladies sat on the bed. I jerked off, first spurt on to Kelly's face, then into her mouth. Sean came at almost the same time, and as we both withdrew, the women, mouths still full of semen, kissed, cum running from the side of their lips as our semen was shared, mixing before both swallowed, and set about cleaning one another's faces.

After, we relaxed, chatting and sipping wine.

"Y'know," said Sean, "Mel and James are still talking about a party. They want to get four or five couples together, book a cottage somewhere for the weekend and see how it goes. Would you two be in?"

Chrissie and I exchanged a look.

"Sure," I said, "so long as we've got some notice to arrange childcare. Chrissie's mum's always happy to have them."

After that, the subject was changed, and we just chatted, before once more moving into sex, this time, less frantic and more passionate, cumming inside one another's wives.

In the early hours of the morning, we left, rather enjoying the smirk of the night porter as we went to our car.

We had learned quite soon after giving our sex life and upgrade, that we needed to pace ourselves. I suspected many couples, as they expand their horizons, find that they are indulging in something different every night, and that was very much how we were. We had agreed, therefore, that we would have 'downtimes,' when we would have sex with one another (as we did on a daily basis), use webcam on Friday and/or Saturday, and nothing else.

After our evening with Sean and Kelly, therefore, we decided to focus on one another for a while. I still kept going with my photography. Our original five models returned for shoots, and we enjoyed not only the threesomes that followed, but also taking photographs of one another with the models, and letting them photograph us.

tazmanuk
tazmanuk
213 Followers