Mind Control Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were also friends of theirs who came for shoots. These new people were hypnotised, and posed, naked and performing sexual acts well beyond their normal limits, and left happy. As well as the girls, several male students appeared. While I had been unsure of photographing men, initially, and was uncertain if hypnosis would work, I knew that it was ridiculous to be sexist over things.

Of course, for the new models, I remained strictly professional, refusing to them and making sure that neither Chrissie nor I indulged in any sexual activity with them. Chrissie was probably more keen than I was to have sex with the models - especially the young men, who merrily stripped, stroked themselves to erections and masturbated for my camera. One who particularly intrigued her was a young man whose penis was of exceptionally large proportions - comfortably over ten inches long.

We chatted about these men - mostly boyfriends of the female models - wondering if we should 'invite them for coffee,' but decided against it. Not because I had a problem with Chrissie enjoying sex with me and another man, but because we did not want to set a precedent, and we would have needed to invite their girlfriend too.

The idea lingered, however, that we were in a position to expand our sex lives with these models, and perhaps, in the future, it might be fun to do so.

It was during a cam session with Kelly and Sean that our next big opportunity arose. We had enjoyed the usual bout of sex, along with Fiona and Des, a couple we had cammed with several times, when Kelly casually announced:

"Mel and James have booked a cottage for next Saturday night. We're going to be there, so are Fiona and Des and another couple who you've not met. We've been asked to invite you. It's a big place, and because you're fairly central to us all, it's only fifteen minutes away. Are you in?"

Chrissie and I agreed immediately, with the proviso that we could sort out childcare, and were instantly excited by the prospect.

The following day, we checked with Chrissie's mum, who despite moaning about the number of times we seemed to be going away at the moment, agreed to take the kids. We had explained to her that we had become concerned that our marriage was becoming stale, and we needed to take time for ourselves, and she had agreed we were being sensible - her own marriage had foundered after stagnating for years, when her husband found pleasure elsewhere.

We exchanged several emails with Kelly and Sean over the following week, in which they told us how nervous the other people were - and that's when an idea came to me for an 'icebreaker.' It would also be a chance to call in what Chrissie owed me for losing her bet. I messaged Kelly and Sean privately, telling them I had the perfect thing, and to let the others know.

I waited until Wednesday to inform Chrissie - she needed time to shop.

"I've got the forfeit you owe me," I announced, making her look up expectantly, "you can be the icebreaker for this weekend's party.

"When we're all together, you will perform a striptease, with a lap dance for each person. Then, you will stay naked until I tell you that you can get dressed."

Her pupils contracted, and I wondered if she might refuse. However, I had been hypnotising her on a daily basis for a while now, and I suspected that her streak of exhibitionism would overcome her natural reserve. In fact, I was fairly sure that she would enjoy it - and regardless, after what she had made me do, it did not seem unreasonable.

She nodded. "OK. I'll need to shop. It might get expensive. If I'm going to do this, I'm going to make it good."

As soon as the kids were at school, she had gone shopping, and the minute she returned home, she insisted on practising. I was shut out of my photography studio, and had to listen to music, played repeatedly over the next few hours, until the kids came home. This was repeated on Friday, until she appeared with a suitcase, which she deposited at the bottom of the stairs, and instructed me to pack a couple of my spotlights, along with blue gels to ensure that an appropriate atmosphere was established.

So it was, early on Saturday afternoon, we loaded up our car and prepared to travel.

In order to ensure everybody felt comfortable, Mel and James had booked a restaurant meal for five o'clock, after allowing time for us to settle in, and get to know one another better.

The 'new' couple were Alison and Dave, a pleasant, easy-going duo, who fitted in quickly with everyone else, enjoying the company, and hitting the appropriate level of innuendo - enough to seem sexy, but just the appropriate side of salacious.

It was a feature of the group that no-one was arrogant, no-one made constant comments about other people's bodies, and no-one came across as 'pervy.' In truth, we could have been a group of old friends, getting together for a pleasant meal before going our separate ways - although the more perspicacious observer might have spotted the fleeting glances at one another's bodies, the occasional lingering touches with those who were not our partners and slight tension which hung in the atmosphere - especially around Chrissie.

We arrived at the large, Victorian cottage, set at a comfortable distance from any other buildings, and settled in to the main living room - a long, large room, more than adequate for Chrissie's performance.

We settled with drinks, and I immediately set about organising things, while Chrissie disappeared to get ready. I informed everyone that, as they knew, we had decided to present a little icebreaker, and requested help setting up the room. Furniture was moved to establish a clear area in the centre of the floor, lights were set up, creating a dim, 'blues club' atmosphere, and everyone seated themselves.

I cued up the playlist which Chrissie had set up (and which I knew by heart from her practices) and went to see if she was ready.

"Yes," she shouted through the bedroom door, "you go back in, when I knock the door, start the music."

I turned on the music, from her phone. It started with 'Season of the Witch' - a recent cover version - and as the intro played, she stepped through the door.

She had chosen an amazing look - a witch, complete with tall hat and a wand - though the wand looked awfully familiar. It was, in fact, a nine-inch dildo - a brown one - which we had bought, and which added a huge sexual feel to her persona.

She wore a long dress, hung with diaphanous veils which flowed as she moved and twirled as she spun.

She started by visiting each lady in the audience, presenting her wand for them to kiss and take between their lips briefly before she moved on.

The music changed - she had edited it cleverly - a skill I did not know she possessed, but which, I guessed, was not too difficult. Jethro Tull this time - 'Witch's Promise' - an odd choice for a striptease. As it reached the line 'You were kissed by a witch,' she visited each man and kissed them deeply, before swirling away and starting a different musical theme - 'Thriller' this time.

Now she begun to strip. I knew she was a reasonably adept dancer, but she chose to keep things simple, grinding to the music as she removed the first of the many veils which obscured whatever was beneath.

Having removed a couple herself, she once more involved her audience. Each person was offered piece of the mesh fabric, which they pulled away, gradually revealing more - the dance of the seven veils (although she removed two herself, so nine might be more accurate.

However, unlike Salome, the veils did not leave her naked. Still she wore a long dress, black buttoned top and whatever was beneath.

She began the lap dances, sitting on each person's lap, grinding against the men's crotches, and bringing each person's hands around to first undo a button, then hold her breasts before moving on.

As Siouxsie and the Banshees sang 'Spellbound,' she twirled away and stood with her back to us as she removed the blouse. Her back was fully exposed, and it was not until she turned that we saw the halter-neck top, tied behind her neck, plunging deeply between her breasts - to her navel.

She wore a wrap-around skirt on her lower half, and offered the tie to Des, who pulled, releasing the bow. The other end must have been held in place somehow, as she twirled away, unwrapping herself as she went.

Again, a change of music - 'Black Magic Woman' this time, as she stood before us in the inevitable stockings and suspenders, black panties underneath - brief, but not a thong - and the top, which resembled a waistcoat, buttoned in the centre, bare arms and torso. At that moment, I could not have been more proud.

Looking around, the audience was transfixed. When this started, they might have expected something a bit tacky, but this was a terrific performance, and I wondered how my wife had put such choreography together.

Once again, different music - Rocky Horror Show - 'Touch Me.' She returned to lap dance with each person, and once again draw their hands round to undo a button on her top - yet again, there was a button for each person, and Fiona got to undo the last button. This time, the audience's hands were drawn from the button down to her exposed upper thighs, stroking from stocking tops to the edge of her panties, as she leaned back into them.

Again, she returned to the centre of the floor to strip off her top, revealing her back, and looking from side to side over her shoulder, offering a glimpse of side-boob before turning.

I thought she would be topless, but in fact, she wore nipple tassels, with dangling strips of silver. Like the finest burlesque performer, she grabbed her breasts and twirled the tassels, before standing directly in front of each couple and swinging her impressive orbs in circles.

Again a change of music - something blues-y and sexy, as she once more visited each audience member, encouraging them to undo a clip on her stockings, while the final lucky man (Sean) unclipped her suspender belt. She pulled away, removing the belt and casting it aside, before slipping off her shoes and lying in front of us.

She spread her legs wide, showing a clear darker patch directly between her thighs, before sitting up, bending a leg underneath her, and stretching out the other, inviting first Kelly, then Fiona to draw off a stocking.

Naked now, apart from panties and nipple tassels, she once again rotated her breasts, before gently unsticking each tassel, finally exposing her nipples. Once again, she visited each couple, this time bringing their heads together gently, before offering them a nipple each to suck, lick and nibble, leaving dark, infused points.

Ultimately, she turned her back and dropped to her knees, buttocks high in the air as she rolled down her knickers, both holes evident to every person, as she parted her knees and placed a hand on her puffy, pink pussy, parted her vulva and stroked, as if directing them to her clitoris.

Finally, to conclude the final piece of music, she went to each couple, performing a lap dance for each man, placing their hands, one on her breasts, one on her pussy as she ground in to their crotch, no doubt feeling the fullness of their erections between her buttocks.

As the music ended, Chrissie walked, magnificently naked, and switched on the main lights. She did not leave the room, however, but remained to accept applause from her 'fans,' as conversation restarted.

For another twenty minutes, she remained naked, with everyone fully dressed, a part of the group, but now elevated in status, thanks to her superb display.

Gradually, she began to undress others. Her actions were almost imperceptible at first - opening a few buttons here and there, exposing a bra; untucking a shirt and unfastening trousers; lifting a t-shirt up and off. Steadily, the others took the hint and began to undress one another, still in couples at this stage, until Mel turned to Kelly and invited her to start undressing James.

She, in turn, approached me, bending close to my ear and whispering:

"Seeing as you've got no-one to play with, how about starting with me?"

I needed no prompting, and gleefully removed her blouse, exposing a well-filled bra. I ran my tongue along the tight-fitting edges, feeling the soft flesh beneath, as she hugged my face in to her.

Mel was quite short, with a little excess weight around the middle - hardly fat, but a slight bulge, which she carried well.

I ran my hands around her skirt, finding a zip which I slipped down, tugging the garment over her full hips, leaving a thong. I placed a hand on each buttock, pushing my fingers into the cleft between, working as low as possible between her thighs, until she pulled back.

Steadily, she lifted off my top, before pushing me back and kissing my chest as her hands busied themselves with my trousers.

Looking around the room, I saw that all the original couples had now separated. James was with Kelly. She had stripped him naked, and was in her underwear, kneeling beside him, stroking his cock. Sean was with Alison. She was naked, while he still had his trousers on, though not for much longer, as her tongue worked along the waistband. Dave was with Fiona, both, it seemed, a little more hesitant, kissing as she fondled him through his trousers and he caressed her thigh under her skirt.

Finally, I located my naked wife with James - inevitably more advanced on their sexual explorations - both were naked as she took his erection into her mouth, bobbing up and down on his length, before releasing him and licking from balls to head, working with her tongue in a technique which I knew well.

I became aware of Mel tugging at my trousers, needing me to lift my buttocks for her to slip them off, which I happily did, allowing her to begin licking me, as her husband pushed my wife back, spread her legs wide and buried his face in her cunt.

Chrissie made eye contact with me, a smug smile playing across her lips as she relished the impact of her performance on the group. I was very confident that she had loved losing her bet just as much as I had loved losing mine. Lost bets, it seemed, might become an interesting way of expanding our horizons, as well as exploring one another's secret desires.

Suddenly, I felt a hand moving across my chest and stomach - not Mel, this time, but Alison, reaching across to touch me as Sean licked her hairless pussy, flicking his tongue around her clit. She made eye contact with me as her hand grabbed my shaft, just below Mel's eager mouth.

I looked at the willowy, dark-skinned beauty, small breasts topped with erect nipples. She looked back, communicating clear interest in me, and leaned over, spreading her thighs wider for Sean, and joining Mel in her oral attentions to my proud member.

Elsewhere in the room, the couples were involving others - Dave was now sucking Chrissie's nipple while Fiona pressed her fingers into Kelly's vulva. It seemed that every couple was now making a connection with at least one other person, which made it hard to track the individual interactions.

Mel disengaged from me and reached for Sean, lying between his legs and pulling his penis down to her mouth. Alison, meanwhile, continued to suck me, before lifting her leg over Sean's head, coming to straddle me and guiding me into her warm, wet pussy.

The oral phase was past, and now people were fucking. I saw James on his knees behind Chrissie, thrusting in and out of her as she reached and rubbed herself vigorously. I noticed the rest were still together as a foursome - Kelly licking her female partner, while being fucked from behind. Mel, meanwhile, sucked Sean.

I wanted to change position, and rolled Alison onto the sofa, kneeling in front of her, as she pushed to the edge of the sofa. We continued like this, until there was general decision to swap partners, with Kelly now joining me.

She immediately made it clear that she wanted anal, and as before, I willingly obliged. I slammed in and out, making her gasp, before deciding that too much of this would finish me prematurely. I therefore withdrew, and entered the dripping wet hole immediately adjacent.

The heady scent of sex filled the room, and over the moans, groans, giggles and cries of the participants, the slap of flesh on flesh, occasional resounding crack as someone delivered a stinging slap to inviting buttocks and the squelching of wet holes being shafted by solid muscle or flexing fingers. And behind all this, Chrissie's extensive playlist pumping out music, utterly ignored by all.

From the slim, toned charms of Alison and Kelly, I moved on to the more rounded, softer curves of Mel, licking and sucking first her breasts, before working down and lapping busily at the small nub of her clitoris., surrounded by her musky scent as my fingers worked in and out of her pussy, relishing the easy, sliding motion which drew yelps of pleasure.

She achieved a shuddering orgasm, enabling me to look around once more. Chrissie was indulging her liking for double penetration, as Dave fucked her ass from behind, while she knelt over James, sliding smoothly up and down. Kelly and Fiona were entwined in a 69 position, on their sides.

Every man fucked every woman, and every woman fucked every woman. It also became clear that Sean and Dave were bi, as they pleasured one another manually and orally, stopping short of full sex.

After some time, it became clear that we were all becoming exhausted and the men were on the verge of shooting their loads. The women were utterly satisfied and beyond, each having climaxed several times on fingers, tongues and cocks. Nipples were sore from handling, sucking and biting. Steadily, we fell apart, each person gently stroking or fingering the person next to them or themselves.

We lay back, Kelly gently stroking my cock and running her fingers over her clit as we watched Fiona achieve one final orgasm with Dave, both on their sides, her leg raised as he entered her from behind, reaching round to rub between her swollen, rose-pink labia.

Finally, they fell apart, chests heaving as their breathing returned to normal.

We sat and looked at one another, smiling, no-one quite sure what to say. It was Mel who finally decided to open the discussion:

"Well. That was fun!" Everyone nodded, smiling, exchanging furtive glances with the others.

Chrissie finally addressed the elephant in the room.

"Look at you guys. Holding back for us and still big and hard. You deserve a happy ending."

"How about a race?" Interjected Kelly. "Let's see who can finish first. We can pick a man, hands and oral only, girls clean up after."

The women nodded agreement, and the men were unlikely to disagree.

Alison gravitated towards me - we had a definite connection and had fancied each other as soon as we met. Chrissie went to Des, while Mel and Sean paired off, leaving Kelly and Dave, James and Fiona.

"Three ... two ... one ... go." Counted Mel.

Alison's oral skills were magnificent, sliding up and down across the sensitive parts of my cock head, while one hand cupped my balls and the other held my buttock. After a few minutes sucking, she reverted to using her hand, dribbling saliva onto the purple head as she jerked rapidly.

Glancing up briefly, I was proud to see Chrissie had used her own talents to 'win' the competition, Des's cum dripping over her cheeks as she sucked out anything that remained. Sean and Dave had also finished, their partners licking remaining droplets of slimy gel.

I felt my own sensations rising. Alison had slipped a finger into my anus, wriggling toward my prostate, and this, with the rapid jerks of her other hand had taken me to the point of no return. My buttocks clenched, my balls contracted and I felt my cock draw back, locked and loaded. I let out a loud moan as the massive build up of tension released in one mighty blast.