Mind Control Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie shook her head and smiled, and I could see from how wet she was that she was enjoying herself.

Chan moved away from me, and approached the toys which had been laid out. First, the butt plug, which she inserted carefully, then, selecting a wand, she switched it on and placed it directly on Chrissie's clitoris. Instantly, she tensed, the sensations and situation clearly stimulating her. Chan knelt, buttocks in the air as she worked the vibrating head around. Jay, meanwhile, returned to Chrissie's head, placing his already re-hardened cock in her mouth.

He looked at me. "Fuck her ass, man, let's all enjoy it."

I moved behind Chan and entered her - not anally as suggested, that could wait, but sliding smoothly and easily into her vagina.

The four of us fucked like this for a while, with Chrissie held rigid in the middle. Suddenly, Chan pulled back, sitting up on my lap and almost snapping my erection. We all watched, as did many other disembodied eyes at the window, as my wife squirted - long streams of clear liquid expelled from a point just above her vagina, hitting Chan's chest and legs as she laughed joyously.

If I had expected Chan to pull back as the gush of liquid ceased, I would have been wrong. Instead, she discarded the wand and plunged her face directly into the yawning cunt below, licking both lubricating juices and ejaculate as Chrissie squealed as best should could around the sides of Jay's mouth-filling member.

I now decided to take up Jay on his offer, and placed my penis on his wife's anus, feeling her relax as I entered slowly, before beginning rhythmic thrusts. She was tight. So tight I feared I would cum too quickly - I was not confident that I would recover my hardness as rapidly as Jay, and did not want to be spent too early.

As if recognising my dilemma, Chan looked over her shoulder at me.

"Come on," she said, "let's fuck and let Jay enjoy himself here."

We moved aside, as Jay proceeded to the position which we had occupied, intent on fucking my hog-tied (or 'frog-tied') wife. I entered her smoothly and easily, beginning in the standard missionary position, before throwing her legs up over my shoulders, then wide to the sides as I knelt with her buttocks on my thighs. As we fucked, I worked with my fingers, finding her clit, rubbing vigorously, bringing her to another orgasm.

Meanwhile, I watched Jay use Chrissie, and noticed the glazed look of ecstasy in her eyes. She always became hyper-sensitive after an orgasm, and would often push my hand away if I teased her - like this, she could do no such thing. I could only imagine how her nerve endings must be tingling by now, having squirted on a wand, been licked out and now being fucked by a large cock.

Chan looked up at me and spoke - or gasped - again, "Come on my face."

I needed no prompting, although reluctant to think that this might bring the event to a close. I knelt by her head and jerked myself off until streams of thick cum splashed over her, before plunging my cock into her mouth for her to enjoy the last drops.

Eventually, she lay back, breathless, before directing a sly glance at me.

"Spank me," she directed, shuffling round to present her well rounded, protruding ass, "get that paddle and spank me - hard."

I had a choice, of course, but as I watched Jay, balls-deep inside my wife, looking as if he had just filled her with cum, I decided this was something I needed to try - not least because I knew Chrissie would want it at home.

I grabbed the paddle and brought it down lightly on Chan's buttock, making it wobble.

"For fuck's sake, man, I said hard," she instructed.

I pulled my hand back and struck a second time - much harder, but pulling the strike at the last second, not wanting to hit her too hard.

"Harder, please," she begged.

This time I struck with my fullest force, working on the theory that if it was too much, she would tell me. Instead, she gave a sigh of pleasure, encouraging me to repeat the treatment - which I did.

Meanwhile, Jay had untied Chrissie, who was flexing her arms and legs gently, gradually moving the blood to her extremities.

I refocused on Chan, who had pushed her arse high into the air, encouraging me to keep going, and I was amazed to hear an almighty slap next to me. Chrissie was now emulating Chan, as Jay spanked her with his bare hand, leaving angry red handprints as she gasped and moaned. Her pleasure was evident, and yet I would never have considered striking her this hard. Clearly, I was learning a great deal.

After a while, Jay and I relaxed, exhausted from our efforts, but delighted when the two women crawled together, embracing and touching, fingering one another before reaching for the various toys. Each grabbed a vibrator, inserting it into the other, working it rhythmically, expertly, inducing orgasms, which they gleefully licked off.

Only now did they relax, Chrissie returning to me, while Chan slid in next to Jay. We lay there for a while, before deciding to remove our clothes to lockers and spend a while in the hot tub before showering and returning home to relieve our child-minder.

Before leaving, we confirmed arrangements with the owners, who offered to make the club available for us to rehearse and prepare all day, and said goodbye to Chan and Jay, with promises to 'do it again very soon.'

We returned home buoyant and keen to tell our younger friends about our progress. We had thought it would have to wait for the next morning, but as I collected my phone from the club's reception, I found a message from Cat asking me to call her.

My immediate response was concern - had her mother taken a turn for the worse? Had they decided not to pursue the fund-raising? I decided to call immediately.

As it was, there was no need to worry. Cat was excited, almost overflowing with enthusiasm.

"We've sold all the knickers! We'll be late tomorrow cos we gotta get more. Can you hypnotise us first thing, then do more pics. We wanna do more photos - there's some requests and several want group shots. They also want bondage and some spanking stuff. We need paddles. You OK with that?"

I informed her that it would be fine, provided they were all comfortable with it (she giggled, and told me that some of them rather liked it anyway, thanks to recent films and books), and went on to let her know about our arrangements with the club.

She was delighted, and from the noises at the other end of the line, it became clear that her friends were with her.

"We've had a good chat about it," she said, "Deep's been doing Banghra and other Indian dances for years. She wants to do a version of that on her own to start us off. Then we gonna do two pairs - Emily and Mel want to do a sub/dom thing with bondage and ropes, then me and Sophie want to do a burlesque one. Last one's gonna be all of us - Deep as, like, an Empress, us as slaves with fans and stuff. Undress her for a bath, then we strip off and take turns to ... y'know, 'pleasure' her, while playing with each other. Like a big lesbian thing as the grand finale."

I told her it sounded amazing, but voiced concern that they would need to buy a few props. She was way ahead of me. Props would be an investment, using the other money they were making. They all felt that a good performance would result in more money from the club - and anyway - they were determined to enjoy themselves.

Their final decision was that they would each auction two days as home helps - but would work in pairs. That way, as Cat pointed out, they would make more money, be better protected while in other people's homes, and provide greater options for the 'extras'.

This made sense. Safety had been my main concern - but I had not considered how 'extras' could be enhanced. It was obvious really, and a great solution. As Chrissie and I made our way home, I started to feel very relaxed about the fund-raiser. It was a lot of work for me - photography, checking safety, organisation were all my responsibilities - not to mention the daily hypnosis sessions.

The following day, the girls arrived just after ten o'clock, carrying several bags full of a wide range of underwear, from several different shops. It seemed that they had decided to go to different places, partly because of a desire to vary the underwear they bought, but also because buying a hundred pairs of panties might seem rather odd (they had bought twenty pairs each).

We began with the hypnosis. By now, all of them, plus Chrissie were receptive to my approaches, so placing them in a trance as a group was simple. I used a simple flashing light, appropriate music and incense to set the right environment. I also varied my mantra slightly. As ever, I encouraged them to set aside the taboos and limitations of their upbringing, and allow their natural desires to take precedence. However, I also emphasised that their safety was paramount at all times, and that at no time should they put themselves at risk. Their consent was all important.

We needed to do the photographs for the panties, and, as we all knew, this would mean they needed to be wet, to leave their personal mark on each set of underwear. The quickest way to achieve this was for them to masturbate.

They had no concerns about my presence, setting up my photographic equipment, as they stripped naked and began stroking themselves. I was in professional mode - largely ignoring what was going on, but unable to totally overlook their overt fingering - especially as the self-stroking extended to stroking one another, and, after a while, licking.

As soon as I was ready, I gave a small cough to request their attention. It was, in fact, quite a sight. Mel glanced up from between Emily's thighs, while Sophie was enjoying Deep's wide open cunt. Cat was squatting over Deep's face, and sat back gently on her chest, to allow the Indian girl to look at me.

"Are you all ready?" I asked. "Sorry - but time's short."

Cat smiled sweetly, and dropped into her role as the spokesperson for them all.

"Well ... we were wondering. Our knickers might sell better if someone else's hands, or whatever were involved. What d'you think?"

I mulled over the idea, and agreed it might work - but time was a big factor, with dances to rehearse and all of the administration involved in the selling and posting. Clearly, however, they had considered this.

"Well," began Cat, "We thought Deep could go first, while we work on our paired dances, then each pair can come in and work together."

Again, I nodded wisely, but had to ask who was going to be the 'extra' person with Deep. Deep answered herself.

"We thought you and Chrissie might get involved. It seems a shame that we have so much fun, while you don't. Both of you could finger us - and perhaps you could fuck us while we wear the knickers. The other four will draw lots for who gets to sell panties with cum on - or maybe you could jerk off on the last two pussies. Lots have asked for panties with cum and our juices."

I was momentarily blindsided by the suggestion. I certainly did not want to refuse, but felt I really should inform my wife. As I pondered my response, however, she wandered into the studio, smiling at the sight of her husband with five naked women, all casually stroking themselves to ensure they were fully lubricated.

I was about to explain, when she held up a hand to silence me.

"I think it's a great idea," she announced, as my jaw dropped, "and before you ask, Cat told me when they arrived. Right. You four go and practise your dances - Deep, get the shopping bags and sort out what you're wearing. We'll get undressed and get on with it."

It struck me that, if only one of them was going to stay for the photographs now, the whole scenario had been pointless, as the others would probably get nice and lubricated practising their dances - however, I said nothing. Perhaps they just wanted to play together, or maybe the hypnosis had simply left them all feeling horny. Whatever - it happened.

As my thoughts ran along these lines, my wife had stripped naked, and was pulling my t-shirt over my head. Realising that I was holding things up, I quickly stripped, exposing an erection which had developed as Cat told me their plans.

In truth, the process was not romantic, due to the need for speed. Deep changed from one pair of panties to the next while Chrissie pushed the fabric inside her. Her pale skin against Deep's mocha labia looked amazing, as I took half a dozen photos before a quick change and more fingering.

Then it was my turn, and Chrissie took over behind the camera. This time, I knelt before the lovely young woman, rested her buttocks on my thighs and entered her, pushing the panties to one side. Each time I would thrust a few times before a change of panties.

Photos finished, Deep left and Sophie and Cat came in. We repeated the process, this time including some shots of Chrissie's tongue pushing the material into the inviting wetness, alternating between the 'models' as they changed panties.

Then back to my turn - again, resting buttocks on my thighs so that the panties were clearly visible as I entered the willing vaginas, but also some 'doggy-style' shots as I thrust from behind. These proved a clever idea, as they showed not only the knickers and the cock-filled pussy, but also the darker back passage of each girl - apparently something that pantie-purchasers were also keen see.

Finally came Emily and Mel. I was aware of the mild bondage in their dance, but had not expected to see Mel's buttocks quite so red. Noticing my looks, she giggled.

"I like being spanked," she explained, "and Em likes spanking. It's fun putting it in our performance."

I nodded. Why not? In fact, it would probably appeal to the buyers, if it stood out as well on film as it did to the naked eye.

Once again, we followed the finger, lick, fuck process, swapping frequently, until finally the addition of my creamy liquid was required.

Both women got on their hands and knees, heads down, arses high, exposing everything. They wore the most popular, Brazilian-style knickers, pulled aside, and faced away from each other, so I could cum onto both ass-cracks, allowing my semen to run down, over their back passages and on to their pussies.

I wanked vigorously and quickly, eager to shoot my load on to the heavenly sight below me, and hoping I would get it right. My wife, meanwhile, moved around taking photographs of my engorged cock and rapidly pumping hand.

It was over quickly. My spurts were accurate, and after a couple of shots of the slow-moving gel rolling down, I used the head of my cock to spread the thick cream along both cracks, taking the chance to rub my glans between each pair of vulva.

After the photographic interludes, Chrissie and I set to work, while the students continued working on their dances. We also found that we were required to take several deliveries, which our performing friends were quick to grab and secrete away. Presumably these were the props and costumes previously mentioned.

I downloaded photos, which Chrissie examined and uploaded to the 'sales' website. We both then turned our attentions to packing and stamping the 'sold' items, before a trip to the post-box to mail several packages.

Eventually, everyone was ready for a break, and while Chrissie made coffee, I sat with a group of women in lingerie - Emily's leather and exuding dominance. We discussed safety, once again.

"How about spycams?" Suggested Sophie. Everyone nodded.

"Only so long as they are kept absolutely confidential," I replied, "none of this appears online. They could be streamed to me and seen by no-one outside our group."

Everyone nodded. It was decided that they would carry bags, with a small camera hidden in each. They would make sure that the camera showed them at all times, and they would have a 'safe-word', just in case. If any of them said the safe word, I would go to the door immediately, and the deal would be off - no refunds. All involved would know they were being monitored and know the consequences of mis-behaviour.

As the big evening approached, a large amount of money had already been raised through the online sales, but a substantial amount was required, and we desperately needed the evening to go well. Flyers were printed, explaining the purpose of the fund-raising, offering a programme of events for the performances, and clarifying the rules around our 'house-maid' auctions (including the remote monitoring).

My sole concern was the number of props being ordered. I had no objection to investing to accumulate, but I wondered if there might be an element of self-indulgence. As it was, our performers had arranged for everything to go directly to the club, so while I had reservations, I actually had no idea what they had been buying.

Eventually, the 'big night' arrived. The girls insisted that Chrissie and I should relax and 'enjoy the show' for the first part of the evening - although I would be compere for the 'auction'. We were more than happy to take a back seat, and actually looked forward to the event - why not? Five talented young women, putting on creative performances, designed to be sexually stimulating.

Above all, we were relieved that they would be appreciated. This would not be a cat-calling, misogynistic group of men, but a mixed group who would enjoy the artistic efforts and overt sexual nature of the performance in a respectful fashion - while becoming incredibly horny.

As we arrived, I was amazed at the number of people present. The club was full, and it was almost two hours before the main event was due to start. Chrissie and I met the owners, who explained that they had been promoting this evening vigorously, using posters featuring photographs of our young friends, for which they had posed when visiting the club to check that their deliveries had arrived. Advertising on social media had extended the appeal, and an audience of several hundred was expected.

We went to see our lovely quintet, who sat, nervously, in a small changing room. They requested that I place them in a mild trance before their 'big night' - not because of any second thoughts, but because they wanted to focus on their performances, and not the watching eyes around them. The performances were important - not because they wanted them to go well, but because a bucket would be passed round during each act to collect donations.

At eight thirty, with a full club, some seated at tables, others standing around the sides of the room - and still others watching the club's CCTV (strictly in-house, of course), the music started and the club owner took to the stage.

"Good evening, friends, new friends and lovers of 'the lifestyle'. Tonight, as you know, is important. One of our five performers is trying to raise money to save her mother's life. I believe that other fund-raising activities have already raised a substantial amount towards this, so a large amount of tonight's donations will go directly to research into this insidious illness and making lives better for many.

"We will be seeing four performances - creative, artistic performances to introduce the young ladies. After this, there will be an auction for you to secure the services of pairs of these same ladies as house-maids. There are rules attached to this, for their safety, please read them carefully. If you are not happy with these, don't bid. If anyone breaks these rules, don't come back here. You will not be welcome, and other members will be told why.

"And now ... on with the show."

The introduction had been brief and very supportive. I was delighted, and prepared to enjoy the performances. We had been joined at our table by Jay and Chan, along with another couple - friends of theirs - with the clear implication that we would be welcome to join them later.