Mind Control Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the performance, all the girls had confided that these acts were 'a fantasy come true' for them - much as Chrissie had told me after she stripped at a party. I suppose this is true of many people - being the focus of attention, and holding an audience rapt must be something many dream of - and it seemed that Deep had embraced the idea.

Although she had previously stated that she wanted to use her Indian dance training, but avoid any cultural offence, no-one would have known that she had adapted the medium. She used many typical elements of the genre, performing actions which related a story of seduction. The difference was that she dropped items of clothing at each stage, almost like a 'dance of the seven veils'. She had no clips, zips or fastenings, but unwrapped herself from lengthy swathes of cloth, while making eye contact and undergoing a vast range of facial expressions.

So good was her dance, that until she reached the final two items - tied across her breasts and thighs, no-one seemed to realise that she was removing clothing. Untying the knot at the side of her chest, she drew the fabric over her head, twirling it like a tornado as the flimsy material gradually became translucent, then transparent, before falling away to reveal hard, dark brown nipples, which she massaged to solid points.

The final item was untucked, and the fabric slid smoothly around her body. Still she danced. Every movement seemed to tell a story - and the most obvious was that she was very turned on by her performance. We knew that her upbringing had been sheltered, and it was considered a huge achievement for her to have broken away from this and fulfil her urges - with some help from me, of course.

As we watched, she seemed to 'zone out', her eyes glazing, apparently unaware of her audience, as she knelt on stage, bending back and using her fingers to spread her vulva, exposing the wetness within. She proceeded to stroke her clitoris, falling on her back, legs splayed as she brought herself to a shuddering orgasm.

The audience applauded loudly, apparently bringing her back to her situation. She sat up, smiled shyly and walked off stage. I suppose for some strip shows, this might have been a bit much, but with an audience of swingers, we had already accepted that just 'getting naked' would be rather meaningless. I had no idea if Deep had planned to pleasure herself, but it had been very popular. At the end, we were approached by an Indian couple, who were full of praise for the dance ('very traditional, yet never offending our traditions' ... 'beautiful, athletic and talented young lady' ...), and suggested they would certainly be bidding for her help at the end of the evening.

Next came Emily and Mel. Mel was dressed in leather - total dominatrix mode - carrying a whip. Her outfit was a full-body catsuit, skin tight, topped with a mask. Before her knelt Emily, dressed in a demure blouse and skirt, as if she had just come in off the street, following a day's work.

Mel strode around her, flicking the small whip from time to time, while Emily kept her head down, as if in shame.

To the side of the stage was a trolley, presumably with various items required for the performance. Mel approached it, grabbed items and returned to Emily. She raised her hands over her head and clapped on handcuffs, before securing a ball gag and blindfold.

A stand, similar to that used for IV drips in hospital was rolled on stage, and the handcuffs slung over the hook at the top, leaving Emily standing with handcuffed arms above her head, gagged and blindfold.

Several times, Mel lashed her with the cat-o-nine-tails type whip.

What was obvious was that this was not heavy-duty BDSM. The lashes were firm, but gentle, over clothing, and the bonds were not tight or painful - just restrictive.

Music began. Heavy, instrumental music, as Emily began to dance, incredibly erotic in her leather outfit.

Steadily, she unzipped the front, peeling off her second skin, leaving herself in a corset - rubber, it seemed - thick suspenders and stockings. Still, she looked entirely dominant, especially her breasts, spilling over the massively over-tight outfit. The corset extended to just above the top of her buttocks, revealing a tiny thong beneath.

Still dancing with grace and style, she approached her 'sub', Emily, running her hands over her body, pulling the bottom of her skirt up to reveal the tops of 'hold-up' stockings. Moving behind her, Mel ran her hands over her neck and down the open collar of the blouse - before suddenly ripping it apart.

The buttons flew and fabric ripped as a lacy, but plain bra was revealed. It was a well-filled bra, of course, on a very attractive body, and Mel wandered to her trolley once more, leaving the audience gazing on the apparently scared young woman, who writhed as her 'dom' made use of her.

This time, Mel had a pair of scissors. Rapidly, she cut away the blouse, before turning to the skirt. This, too, was sliced off, leaving Emily in bra, panties and stockings.

Casually, Mel continued whipping, a tremor running through Emily's body with each lash, which left red stripes - no more. One might have questioned whether or not Emily was enjoying it, but the dark, damp patch on her panties left no doubt - she was loving it.

Once again, the scissors appeared, this time snipping away the bra, allowing Emily's large breasts to fall free. Mel leaned in, licking, then mouthing and biting the nipples, before slapping the exposed orbs, making Emily gasp audibly.

Once again, Mel strode to her table, this time returning with rope. She unhooked her victim from the stand, and rapidly, expertly, tied her. She was on her knees, hands out in front of her, legs apart and ropes bound over her shoulders as her panties were cut away, exposing her round, plump buttocks and shining, wet cunt to the audience.

Once again, Mel grabbed items to help her activities - a paddle and a switch, which she used alternately until both cheeks were bright red and Emily was crying out with pleasure and pain in equal measure - though if the juices running down her thighs were any indicator, the former was winning.

Leaving the audience with a vision of glowing cheeks and wet pussy, Mel went to her 'box of tricks' again, returning with a large dildo - comfortably nine inches long and with girth to match. Emily was soaking, and although Mel spread her outer lips, this would probably have been unnecessary as the monster fake-cock slid inside with relative ease.

Fingering Emily's clit with one hand, while pumping rapidly with the huge dildo, Mel brought her sub to a shuddering, screaming climax, which left the bound girl gasping. She was untied, the gag removed, and rebound, on her back this time. Mel added nipple clamps - tweezers, linked by a chain - and attached a similar item to her clitoris. Then she stood, and removed her remaining clothes.

Now naked, Mel squatted over Emily's face, forcing her to lick the wet, aromatic orifice presented to her, while she introduced two fingers into the vagina so recently vacated by something so much larger.

As we watched, Mel became increasingly excited by the oral stimulation of her willing cunt - her eyes glazed, breath short as she readied herself for orgasm - but the audience was focused on the hand between Emily's thighs. The two fingers became three, then four - still no problem after the massive toy previously - and then, Mel withdrew the fingers, gazed at the audience as she licked them, and balled her hand into a fist.

She placed the knuckles on the yawning hole and pushed - gently at first, her hand spreading the muscular walls, then more forcefully. Gradually, the balled hand disappeared, followed by her wrist - then she started pumping, in and out - not too deeply, but engulfing her entire hand.

Suddenly, both girls screamed, the simultaneous orgasms perfectly aligned. The moaning continued as they peaked and returned to Earth steadily, relaxing breathlessly - Emily even more breathless with the saturated, hairless mound pressed across her nose and mouth. Perhaps she enjoyed the 'breath-play' aspect of this.

Slowly, Mel dismounted. She untied her partner and removed the handcuffs. The two girls kissed, passionately, lovingly - a demonstration that what had occurred had been wholly consensual. They had discovered their preference, their 'kink' and both enjoyed their roles in a loving relationship - as do many people.

As they left the stage, hand in hand, the audience applauded wildly, and I was struck by the respect they were showing the performers. This was, after all, a swinger club. No-one would have batted an eye if the observers had decided to strip themselves, or indulge in their own sexual acts, but no-one did. They were determined to enjoy the show as a turn-on, to be indulged later, and not to become a distraction to others at this point.

I sat, stunned. I knew Emily and Mel enjoyed a sub/dom relationship, but never imagined it being like the one we saw on stage. I also wondered how the following two acts could ever top the sheer intensity of what we had just seen.

As the stage was cleared and new props set in place by the helpful staff of the club, I knew that all we could was wait and see.

Will the rest of the evening be an anti-climax? After all this, can the donations ever match the girls' efforts? And afterwards - how will the 'housemaids' auction go? Most importantly, how will Chrissie and I move on from here? Will this be the making of our marriage, or is it all a step too far? Part 6 will reveal all - as if enough hasn't been revealed already!