Mind-Controlled Blowjob Bliss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes," I growled. "Mrs. Daniels!"

"Oh, yes, that's wonderful," she moaned. "Oh, you naughty boy. Fuck me with that magnificent cock! Oh, yes, yes! Ram that dick into me!"

Her moans echoed through her kitchen. I grinned, my hands sliding up beneath her shirt. I slammed into her juicy cunt, loving her wet tightness. My balls swung forward, smacking into her bush over and over again.

My hands reached her boobs. I shoved up her bra cups and her tits spilled out into my hands. I squeezed them. My fingers kneaded them. They felt so ripe and full in my hands. It was perfect. A delight to enjoy. I pumped away at her. I fucked her with passion. I savored the way her cunt squeezed about my dick. It was just amazing to enjoy.

"Neil!" she moaned, her head tossing, her pussy getting warmer and warmer around my dick. "Oh, my god, Neil."

"I know," I groaned, burying hard and fast into her cunt. "I fucking know. Just squeeze that cunt down on my dick. You're going to get that cum you love just filling your pussy."

"Oh, god," she moaned. "You're so bad. Such a bad boy. Making me fuck your cock just so I can suck it. You know I have to suck it, don't you?"

"Every woman does!"

"Yes!" she squealed, her cunt squeezing down on my cock. "Oh, yes, yes, this is amazing. Just ram that dick into me. Oh, my god, fuck me hard."

I did. I fucked her hard. Fast. I buried to the hilt in her with powerful strokes. My balls smacked into her. She felt incredible about my cock. Just the perfect delight to make me orgasm. I would have such a mighty blast of cum. I would flood her with all my jizz.

It would be incredible. An amazing delight that would have me spurting cum over and over into her twat. I shuddered, my cock hammering her cunt again and again. I buried into her with powerful strokes.

"Oh, god, that's good," I moaned. "That's fucking incredible. Yes, yes, just ram that cock into me. Just fuck me hard!" she said.

I pumped away at her snatch. I pounded her with hard strokes. I savored burying to the hilt in her. I loved slamming my dick into her snatch. It was such an amazing thrill to fuck the married woman. Just a delight that would have me exploding over and over again.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "Oh, my god, that's great. That's amazing. Ooh, you fuck me so hard. You pound me with such powerful strokes."

"I know," I growled, pumping away at her cunt. "Mmm, you like that?"

"I do!" she moaned. "I love it!"

"Good!" I groaned, my dick throbbing in her snatch.

The pleasure swelled in me. It was incredible. I savored every moment of burying into her. I loved the passion of plowing my cock into her snatch. I would make her explode. Make this hot wife climax on my big dick.

She would cum so hard on my cock. She would milk me. I slammed to the hilt in her, my crotch smacking her rump. Her husband's lawnmower roared by. He was in the backyard now. I could see him out the window as I fucked his wife.

I buried hard and fast into her, my hands kneading her tits. I squeezed them hard as I buried into her snatch. She felt so amazing. Just such a delight. I groaned, the pressure building and building towards that explosive release.

"Fuck!" I gasped. "Are you going to cum on my dick, Mrs. Daniels!"

"I am!" she moaned. "Oh, god, I am. Your dick... Your dick is stirring me up. Just a few more strokes!"

Her hot pussy clamped down on my cock. I groaned at the friction swelling the ache at the tip of my cock. I buried into her married pussy with hard strokes. My nuts tightened, my cum about to erupt from my cock.

My fingers pinched her nipples. I rolled her fat nubs between my thumbs and forefingers. She gasped, her back arching. Her married pussy grew so hot around my cock. I buried to the hilt in her delicious snatch.

She came.

"Oh, my fucking god!" she howled as her pussy went wild around my dick.

"Mrs. Daniels!" I groaned, loving the feel of her silky flesh rippling and writhing around me. She bathed my cock in such passion. It rippled over me. It was such a delight to enjoy. I groaned, savoring her snatch's grip.

That silky twat was incredible. Just the best. I groaned and pumped away in her. A shiver ran through my body. It was amazing to experience. I groaned, hammering away at her cunt with powerful strokes.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped. "Oh, my god, that's incredible. That's fucking amazing. I love it. I fucking love it!"

I spurted cum into her snatch. I pumped over and over again. I groaned as my jizz fired into her twat. I basted Mrs. Daniels's pussy while glancing at her oblivious husband passing the window pushing the lawnmower.

"Neil!" she groaned.

I pinched her nipples as her pussy milked my cock. My back arched. The pleasure slammed into my mind. Every spurt of cum into her hot snatch sent hammering rapture crashing into my thoughts. I groaned, stars blazing.

Then my balls were empty.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Uh-huh," she moaned. "Oh, that was amazing."

"Yes, it was." I smiled. I had to get back home. Mom needed her brown sugar. "Mmm, just need what I came for."

"Which wasn't to fuck me?" she asked as I slid out of her. "You didn't come over here to use that suckable cock to make me into your naughty whore?"

"That was just a bonus." I winked at her.

"You're such a bad boy, Neil," she moaned, drawing up her satin panties. "Oh, you made a mess in me."

"Good," I said and pulled up my boxers.

After I had the brown sugar, I stole a kiss from Mrs. Daniels. She groaned and when she broke it, she said, "You better be here tomorrow morning. I want to have a belly full of cum to start my day."

"I'll be here," I told her.

I parted from her, whistling as I headed through the house. I opened the door and saw Mr. Daniels pushing the lawnmower into the garage. I nodded to him, his wife's cream soaking my cock. I felt like the king of the world as I crossed the street back to my house.

I whistled as I entered the house. Mom poked her head in from the kitchen and arched an eyebrow. "That took a while."

"Sorry," I said, pulling off my shirt. Mom swept up to me, her large breasts jiggling. Her black bush had her dewdrops gleaming on her curls. "Got held up. But I have it."

"Thank you," she said, taking it and then giving me a lingering kiss on the mouth, her naked breasts pressing into my chest.

Of course, my dick throbbed.

Then she fell to her knees and began unbuckling my belt. I just smiled as she tore down my pants and boxers. She grabbed my cock and then arched her eyebrows at me. "You fucked Mrs. Daniels?"

"And I have to let her blow me before I go to college tomorrow," I said.

"Mmm, such a naughty son," she groaned and sucked my wet cock into her mouth.

I shuddered at the feel of my mom's mouth on my dick. That was amazing. Mrs. Daniels had a great mouth, but I had the ultimate MILF sucking my cock now. I groaned as Mom bobbed her head, sliding her lips up and down my dick.

Lisa darted in, her pigtails dancing, her small breasts quivering. She was just blossoming into adulthood, her body lithe. She grinned at me. I tossed her the brown sugar I held. She darted off to the kitchen while Mom kept sucking me.

Then my sister came back and leaned on the dining table. The house's first floor was pretty open. Lisa watched, rubbing at her small nipples as she did. I groaned, loving the attention while our mother bobbed her head and sucked my cock clean of Mrs. Daniels's cunt.

"Hey, Neil," Shelly said, hugging me from behind. She rubbed her firm tits against my back. "Mmm, I'm really getting to like doing this. Sucking your cock really made us close."

"Yes, it did," I said, savoring the feel of her nipples on my back. "And with Lisa, too, right?"

"Oh, yes, we're close," said Shelly. "I showed her how girls can scissor pussies."

"She did!" Lisa moaned. "It was so hot. I didn't know girls could do that."

"You're going to have to show Mom," I said, Mom moaning her agreement around my cock.

"I will," Shelly cooed. "Mmm, how's the blowjob?"

"Excellent." I glanced at Lisa. "Shelly, why don't your rim Lisa's asshole. Get her all nice and ready for my cock. I want to fuck her ass before dinner."

"Sure." Shelly licked my ear. "Mmm, you just got us all tamed by that wonderful cock, don't you?"

"Yep."

She broke away from me and advanced on Lisa. I shuddered as my little sister didn't even need to be told. She slipped off the table, spun around, and bent over it. Her cute rump clenched and relaxed. Shelly reached her, fell to her knees, and parted those delicious cheeks.

I groaned as Shelly buried her face into Lisa's butt-crack. Our little sister moaned. Her head tossed as she had the pleasure of being rimmed by our older sister. My dick throbbed in Mom's sucking mouth. My heart beat faster and faster.

That tongue stud must be driving Lisa wild. She moaned and groaned and shuddered.

"Yes, get that ass ready for my cock," I growled. "Need to break her ass in. She doesn't want another boy to do it."

"Not when I have my big brother!" Lisa moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, Shelly. That's so naughty." Then she squealed, "Shelly!"

"What did she do?"

"She's got her tongue in my butt!" Lisa shuddered. "Oh, geez, she's just swirling it around in my butt. Her tongue stud is massaging me. Oh, this is naughty. So naughty."

"Yes, it is," I groaned, my cock throbbing in my mother's hungry mouth.

Mom nursed with hunger on my cock. She sucked with passion. She worshiped me, so eager for my cum. I loved it. I gripped fistfuls of her black hair and let her do her work, her tongue dancing around my cock

Shelly's plump rump clenched and relaxed as she rimmed our little sister's asshole. I smacked my lips as I watched that sight. It was so hot the power I had over my women. They were all hypnotized by the belt buckle into thinking blowing my dick was the greatest thing to do.

How? Why?

Did it fucking matter?

Nope.

"That's it, Mom," I groaned. "Suck Mrs. Daniels's pussy cream off my dick. Maybe one day, you'll get to lick the cum out of her cunt. Or she'll lick mine to out of yours."

"God, you're such a perv," Shelly moaned. "I love it, Neil."

"Me, too!" Lisa shouted with all her girlish energy. "I'll lick your cum out of Mrs. Daniels's pussy."

"I bet you would," Shelly purred. "You're turning into a perv, too."

"Yep! Neil's cock is so corrupting." Lisa giggled.

I nodded. My dick was.

My mother bobbed her head faster, sucking with more force. I shifted my feet, jeans rustling around my denim, as the pleasure swelled in my nuts. She hungered for it, the incestuous bliss swelling the pressure in my balls.

I would have such a big orgasm.

I closed my eyes, sucking in deep breaths. It was wonderful getting my dick sucked. After dreaming about getting my first blowjob, the reality was far, far better. Especially from my sexy mother.

Her plump lips worked up and down my cock. She nursed on me with hunger. It was incredible to enjoy. I shuddered, savoring her sucking on me. I groaned, loving the passion with which she pleasured my cock.

"Damn, mom, you're good at this," I groaned. "Dad must have enjoyed your mouth whenever he could."

She winked at me.

I grinned back at her.

"Shelly!" gasped Lisa. "Oh, Shelly, I'm going to cum. Your tongue and your fingers in my pussy... That's so good."

"Finger her twat," I groaned. "Damn, this is hot."

"Uh-huh," Shelly moaned. "Hot little ass and juicy cunt."

Lisa squealed, her head tossing and pigtails flying. I smiled, enjoying the sight as Mom brought my cock closer and closer to cumming with that hungry mouth of hers. She knew just how to suck to drive me wild.

To make me explode every drop of spunk I had right down her gullet. My heart beat faster and faster as she nursed on me. She suckled with passion, swelling the pressure in my balls with her wonderful mouth.

"Oh, that's it," Lisa moaned. "Oh, that's so good. I'm going to... to... Shelly, yes!"

Lisa squealed. Her climax filled the air with her moans. I groaned at the sight of her cumming from Shelly's naughty ass licking and pussy fingering. Mom's tongue danced around my cock, swelling the pressure at the tip.

I hurtled towards that eruption as Lisa moaned through her orgasm. My family was so wild now. And so close. Sex had brought us all together. My magic belt buckle had united us through my dick and spurting cum.

That thought set me off.

"Mom!" I groaned and erupted. I fired my cum into my mother's hungry mouth. "Fuck!"

Lisa squealed and trembled through the last of her orgasm, her moans echoing through the house, joining my grunts. Pleasure slammed into my mind. Stars burst across my vision as I pumped my mother's mouth full of my jizz. She gulped it down with hunger. She swallowed my jizz with relish.

She moaned as she did, groans of satisfied desires. I shuddered as she nursed on me. She suckled out the cum lurking in my nuts. I growled, my heart pounding rapture through my body. I hit the peak of my orgasm. I hovered there.

"Fuck!" I groaned.

"Mmm, and she's ready for your cock," said Shelly.

Mom slid her mouth off my dick, drool and cum on her lips. "Dinner will be in fifteen minutes so don't spend too much time fucking your sister in the ass."

I winked at Mom.

"Yes, yes, come fuck me in the butt," moaned Lisa. "Shelly got me all ready. Ooh, I feel so good."

"Thanks, Shelly," I said to my older sister.

"Enjoy her." She licked her lips, her tongue stud flashing. "She has a yummy asshole."

My older sister was such a slut. I loved it.

I stepped out of my jeans and boxers and advanced on my little sister. She had such a cute tush. Her pigtails made her so adorable. I grinned as I approached, my cock twitching and throbbing, wet with our mother's saliva. All ready to break in my little sister.

I pressed my cock into her crack. She threw a smile over her shoulder, full of all that cute enthusiasm. I groaned as I slid my crown down and down her crevice until I reached her puckered sphincter.

"You ready for this?" I asked.

"Ready, big brother!"

I pressed against Lisa's asshole, the incestuous thrill of sodomizing my sister rushing through me. Her asshole widened and widened to take my dick. It was a thing of beauty. I groaned at the heat engulfing my cock. I popped into her bowels. I shuddered, the bliss rushing through my body as I sank into her anal sheath.

She groaned and quivered, her moans so adorable. Her asshole swallowed more and more of my cock. Her back flexed. Her pigtails quivered. I couldn't resist grasping them like a pair of handlebars as I sank to the hilt in her bowels.

"How's that?" I asked her, loving the way her bowels clenched around my cock.

"Amazing," she breathed. "Oh, big brother, this is spectacular. You've... Oh, you've filled up my asshole, you know that?"

"Yep," I groaned and drew back my cock.

She gasped and shuddered. She held me tight. It was a fantastic delight. I groaned at the feel of her holding my dick with her velvety delight. Then I plowed into her asshole. I buried to the hilt in her, loving the way her bowels gripped me. She massaged me with that wonderful touch. I groaned, savoring every moment of penetrating into her while holding onto her pigtails.

I drew back my hips, savoring her anal delight. She had such an amazing grip on my dick. It was outstanding to experience wrapped around my cock, her velvety sheath tighter than our older sister's. I groaned and gasped, ramming my cock into her flesh. I buried into her with powerful strokes. I fucked her hard.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she groaned. "Big brother, I love your cock in all my holes."

"Mmm, they are all special in their own delicious way," I groaned.

"Really?" she squealed. "Oh, thank you! I love being a slut for your dick!"

"You're such a cute one," I panted, pumping away at her.

She sighed. I could tell she was happy as I fucked her asshole. That made me smile. It was more than the pleasure of her bowels, it was giving my sister this joy. I loved it. I fucked into her hard. I buried to the hilt in her ass again and again.

She gasped and groaned, her bowels clenching down on my dick. Her flesh massaged me. I savored the velvety heaven of my little sister's asshole. I fucked into her with hard strokes, reveling in every thrust. Every plunge into her depths.

The slap of my crotch on her rump echoed through the house. It was amazing. I groaned, thrusting away at her. I fucked into her bowels, building the pressure in my nuts. I shuddered, burying into her hard and fast. I slammed to the hilt in her.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I growled. "Oh, that's great. That's amazing. You're making me feel great. That's so good. Fuck!"

"It is so good!" she moaned. "Oh, big brother! Your cock! I love your cock! Love you!"

I gripped her pigtails and fucked her hard, the pressure building and building in my nuts. I groaned, my dick throbbing and aching. It was fantastic to enjoy. Just a thrill. I fucked into her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her asshole.

I slammed deep and hard into her. I pumped away at her twat. I slammed to the hilt in her. It was amazing. Rapturous. This was something every big brother needed to enjoy. I groaned, thrusting hard into her asshole. I buried into her again and again, the pressure swelling. Her velvety sheath massaged me.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's wonderful," she moaned. "That's amazing. It's fantastic. I'm going to cum on your dick, big brother!"

"Good," I growled. "Cum for me!"

"I'm about to!" she moaned, her bowels clamping down on me. "Oh, big brother!"

Her asshole rippled around my cock. She bucked and moaned, her head tossing, pulling on the pigtails I held. I groaned, savoring the feel of her bowels spasming around my dick. She sucked at me, swelling the pressure at the tip.

"Damn, that's amazing," I groaned. "Lisa, that's fantastic. Yes, yes, yes! That's great! I'm going to cum!"

"Cum!" she squealed, her bowels writhing around me.

I slammed to the hilt in my little sister's velvety asshole and exploded.

"Yes!" I growled.

I fired spurt after spurt of cum into her anal sheath. The pleasure shot through me. I groaned as I spurted again and again into her bowels. I shuddered as I basted her asshole with my cum. The pleasure blazed through my mind. I groaned, her bowels milking out every drop of cum held in my nuts. It was incredible to experience. I reveled in it. My mind melted beneath the onslaught.

"Oh, my god, yes!" I groaned.

"Big brother!" she moaned, her bowels sucking up my cum.

I gripped her pigtails hard and I pumped my jizz into her asshole. She whimpered and moaned, her naughty sheath rippling around my cock. I fired the last spurt into her. My body tensed as the ecstasy suffused my body.

"Damn," I groaned.

"Good timing," Mom called. "Neil, can you set the table. "Lisa, go get a towel to sit on so you don't make a mess on the chair."

"Yes, Mom," I groaned.

"Uh-huh," Lisa moaned.

I felt amazing as I pulled out of my sister's asshole. I grinned because my belt buckle worked on other women. I would have a great time at college tomorrow. Tracy the cheerleader, her twin sister Lacy, Martha, Carla, Rosalita, Janet, Veronica, Linda, and all the other girls would be hungry for my cum. And the teachers. I hoped Mrs. Jun would be eager for my cum. And Mrs. Harris, Mrs. Rosenberg, and Mrs. Summers.

I headed into the kitchen to get the plates.

To be continued...

12