Mind-Controlled By Her Campus Rival Pt. 02

Story Info
Her mind-controlled torment continues.
8.4k words
4.51
56.6k
76

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is happening. It is really happening. It's not a dream or rather a nightmare. What I feel and what has happened to me, is real.

The evillest bastard in the world, Ricky has his cell right next to my right ear, constantly playing that hypnotic and drowning sound that makes me completely helpless. The feeling that comes from it is much like being high on weed, but with your arms and legs weighing a hundred pounds except when told to do something. It's scary. It's horrible. And it's how I get into this mess. How and why I let them rape and abuse me.

Naked as can be, I lie on my back on this pool table, my legs spread and lines of cum spattered between my legs and stomach. Ricky is still between my legs, looking down at me with his evil, evil smirk. After all, he made me strip, poured beer all over me and then fucked me in front of all of his frat mates. Is there anything eviler than that?

"No matter what anyone asks you, you are to answer 'yes.' You understand?" Rickey whispers while he leans over. He looks me right in the eyes as he says this, knowing that due to the sound I'll do what he says if I want to or not. And so I nod my head to answer him. The bastard then gives me a quick kiss on the lips, not because he likes me but because he knows its torture for me. If I could move my hands which are over my head, I would slap him. Well, actually, I would break the damn cell phone that's playing the hypnotizing tone which only affects me.

"Do you want more cock nerd?" Ricky then asks very loudly, no doubt so everyone hears. When he says it, he has that evil smirk on his face that I want to punch. If only I could move.

"Yes," I answer him in the emotionless tone that comes when I'm under the spell of that tone. It comes out without any prompting from my brain or thought. Just comes out like a reaction, such as when something is torn at your face and you try to block it.

"You heard her guys! This nerdy bitch needs more cock!" Ricky says to everyone in the frat's game room. My face reddens at this, as he just made me say out loud how I need more sex. And of course everyone is going to think it was me saying it, instead of being forced to say it.

"But, as we all know the rules, you must have consent. Before you fuck the dirty whore, you need to ask if she wants to have sex," Ricky tells everyone. Now it makes sense why he told me to say yes. The college made all the frats sign a pledge or something that before they have sex with anyone, they are supposed to ask if they want to have sex, so both parties consent.             

"Who's first?" Ricky then asks. I close my eyes at this as I didn't think this could get worse. But now I'm about to be fucked by who knows how many guys. I'll have a train run on me with all of them thinking I really want this. When I get out of this, I'm going to get that little shit Ricky. I'll make him pay.

"I am," a standard sounding frat boy voice answers. I hear the person walking towards us, then the clear sound of him and Ricky high-fiving. A moment later, I see a blond hair boy with a letterman jacket between my open legs.

Looking extremely cocky he starts to undo his belt. Only when he does, I can see his hands shaking. Next he undoes his jeans. Again, he shakes really bad as he does this, making him look scared. Then he pulls his jeans and briefs down and pulls out his manhood. When he does, he acts as if his manhood is so incredibly huge that it's heavy when truth be told it's a bit small.

"You w-want s-s-s-sex?" He asks, stroking himself. In this moment I really wish I could roll my eyes. But I can't, and I do the only thing I can do, which is to answer "yes." I can see his cock getting hard now.

He steps up and tries to put his manhood at my opening. After a few moments I start to wonder if this guy is a virgin as he is having a lot of trouble positioning it. It then reaches the others as they start to laugh and make fun of him. The laughter gets pretty bad. Gets so bad that I might feel sorry for him if he wasn't raping me.

"There we go," he says as he is finally able to insert it inside my sex. He inserts his manhood all the way into my pussy and when he does, he shudders as if never have felt something so wonderful before. It's comical the way he does it too.

He timidly moves backward and then instead of thrusting his hips, he moves his entire body, showing he really doesn't know what he's doing. It really is something to behold. He does this twice before he hurriedly pulls out.

Making a comical orgasm sound, he cums. He shoots his seed right on me, his body hunching over as if this is the best orgasm ever. It's very clear to see that he was a virgin, and just used me to pop his cherry. His red face and shamed look just confirms this as he hurriedly zips up as everyone laughs. I then hear him rush out of the room.

"You ready to be fucked bitch?" A new voice asks. The way he asks it is as if he's bored. That he has tons of things he needs to do and I'm just another chore on his list.

Looking between my legs I see another frat boy, this one wearing a muscle shirt and gym shorts. He doesn't even wait for my "yes" before he's slipped his manhood out and puts it against my pussy. Calm and collected he slides it in easily, then grabs hold of my hips.

He begins to fuck me, only he is rough. His hold on my hips is extremely strong and he's able to move my entire body. When he thrusts, he yanks me towards his cock. When he pulls back, he pushes me off. It shows just how strong he is when he does this over and over, making my breasts smack my chin from the force.

Moans come out of me as I've never been manhandled like this before. It's almost like he's punishing me by ramming as hard as he can while pulling me towards him. It makes it so his cock goes deeper and deeper each time, causing my moans to get louder and louder.

"Open wide," Ricky then tells me. Looking up I see him holding what looks to be a bottle of tequila. I attempt to say NO, but he starts pouring before anything comes out. A stream of tequila is poured right into my moaning mouth. I start to cough as it goes down the wrong pipe, but he doesn't stop pouring.

The man fucking me keeps going, making my body move back and forth on the pool table while jackass-Ricky keeps pouring. The Tequila goes all over my face, my neck, even over my breasts as I smell nothing but the tequila. He then brings the bottle closer and pour it very close to my mouth, filling up my mouth.

"Swallow," he says and I immediately start to swallow the tequila that's still in my mouth and hasn't splashed out from being fucked. I swallow multiple times, taking who knows how many shots of tequila. It doesn't take but a few moments before I feel the effects of it too, getting drunk very fast.

"Good girl," Ricky says as a few others laugh. With the tequila in my system, my moans get louder as I no longer hold them back. They are high pitched and loud as the friction in my pussy is just so incredibly intense. It's so much that I feel my pussy trying to cling to him without me trying to, making myself even tighter.

"What's he doing to you, huh nerd? Tell us. What body part is he enjoying?" Ricky asks as he leans over right by my face. My moans keep coming out non-stop as the man gets faster and faster in his fucking of my pussy. It's now that I start not to care where I am or what's happening as it is so incredibly intense.

"H-H-He's...fucking...my...pussy," I answer, with it coming out funny as my voice goes up and down with the thrusts. Of course, people laugh at this. And this time is only serves to make the tingling I feel even more intense as he humiliates me.

"Yell it. Make sure everyone can hear you," Ricky orders and I know it's to ruin me more. That if making me parade myself naked like he did before he brought me to this room didn't work, then people hearing me scream during sex will destroy me. He's truly trying to ruin my life.

"HE'S FUCKING MY PUSSY WITH HIS COCK!" I scream very loudly. Again, I don't mean to do this, it just comes out. Just as my body doesn't want to move due to commands, these words come out the same. And it's loud. Very loud. Louder than I normally could scream too. I'm sure the entire house heard.

"Cum for us," Rickey then orders. It may be strange but when he says this, I have a moment of clarity and scientific thought. Achieving an orgasm, can that be manipulated such as he's trying to do, or does it have to go through the correct pathway of sex? I wouldn't think you could make a man just orgasm by messing with his brain, but by priming the muscles of the organ. In short, I begin to wonder if him ordering me to do this will really make it happen.

I cum. It hits like a slap in the face. My moans are loud and humiliating as I really enjoy the feeling. This orgasm isn't like the others, it makes me feel like someone is giving it to me. Like it came from outside of my own body and washes over me. Everything about it feels like this, from the intense waves to the quivering it makes my body do.

As I cum, I yell out again and again that I'm cumming. I suspect this is because Ricky told me too, even if I didn't hear it. Otherwise it would mean I'm doing it on my own, which I would never do. But I let the entire house know that I'm cumming by screaming it over and over.

Suddenly the man fucking me pulls out. The next moment my hair is grabbed hard. With ease he forces me to sit up, basically lifting me as he does. And then his cock is in my mouth. He has me hunched over, his cock deep in my mouth. To add to this, both of his hands hold my head and he forces my head up and down his cock.

"Like...he...said..." the man with his cock in my mouth says while moaning and forcing my head up and down his manhood. He goes extremely fast, to the point his cock hits the back of my throat.

"Swallow," he states and then cums...right in my mouth. To my horror I find that I do as he wants. Meaning that it isn't just Ricky who can order me, but anyone. Because I do swallow. I swallow each stream of cum he shoots in my mouth. It's automatic the way I do it too. Just swallow, and swallow and swallow, tasting the salty goo that is his cum.

"Gross bitch," the asshole says as he not just pulls me off his cock, but pushes me back so I fall back laying onto the table. At this, tears form and I almost break down crying. But before I can, Ricky tells me not to cry but to smile and look like this is all fun, which I am forced to do.

"You really want to be fucked again bitch?" A deep voice asks. Opening my eyes I see another frat boy moving between my legs. He looks down at me with a strange look that seems to be half confusion of why I'm doing this, half disgusted.

"Yes," I answer without any choice. The frat boy, who is about a foot taller than Rickey and about 70 pounds heavier shrugs at my answer. He looks confused why any girl would be doing this. If he only knew the real reason.

"You like to be double teamed?" The frat boy, who must play football asks a bit excited. My eyes widen at this. Double teamed? Like, double teamed in sex, where there's a guy on either end? What?! NO! I've never done that, nor want to do it. That's gross. That's sick. That's horrible!

"Yes," I answer as the tone drills into my brain. I hear cheering and laughter at this. People keep on laughing as I try hard to say "stop," or "help me." But no matter how hard I try, nothing comes out. I don't want to be double teamed. Please...no. Don't let them do it to me.

Hands move and grab me under my arms. At the same time, the frat boy grabs me by my hips. With ease the two lift me right off the coffee table. They carry me across the room to a ping pong table, where they lay me down on the short side, where my head lays off the table.

My head hangs off the table, where everything looks to be upside down. The view I get is of a group watching some sports game on TV, while others look at me while drinking. Then suddenly someone steps in front of me, and all I see is a cock and balls.

"Open up," the voice says while grabbing his manhood. He then moves it forward and directs it right into my mouth. It goes in while all I can see now is the man's balls. I feel his cock rub against my tongue as he puts it as far back into my mouth as he can. He keeps making it go deeper and deeper until his balls are literally on my eyes.

"Close up now," the man says and I close my lips. At this, he starts to gently move his cock back and forth in my mouth, gently face fucking me. And as he starts, I feel the other one move between my legs. He places his cock at my entrance and after a moment, he inserts it inside me, making me gasp.

Both of them use me at the same exact time, only not at the same speeds. The one fucking my pussy goes fast and rough while the one in my mouth goes slow, as if scared I may bite. It's as if he likes to feel his cock against my tongue rather than anything else. Or maybe he likes the feeling of being able to smack my face with his testicles. Whatever the case, he goes slow on purpose as he fucks my face.

"There you go nerd, take those cocks," I hear Ricky say and laugh as he watches. Suddenly, the one in my mouth pulls out fast. He then presses forward and grabs hold of my breasts. In horror I feel that he's put his cock between my breasts and is squeezing them together, while my head is between his legs.

He starts to fuck my tits now. Holding them tight, he thrusts back and forth, his balls occasionally hitting my chin as I keep my head under him. When he was in my mouth he went slow, but now he is extremely fast and rough, as if his goal is to destroy my tits by ramming them over his cock.

I go into a daze as this happens, feeling my pussy getting stuffed again as the man fucks me, while feeling my breasts get swollen and ache as they are mashed together. I stare forward, just seeing the scene in front of me, how there are people watching some game, knowing this is happening to me and not caring.

There's laughter after the one fucking my face stops and steps back so he can cum on my face. He aims perfectly too, his streams of cum going across my face. The one fucking my pussy keeps going, not caring. He rams into me hard, making my tits jiggle and bounce each thrust. Unable to help it, I moan with each thrust as the tingly arousal has yet to subside.

"There we go," he states and then pulls out of me, where he cums between my legs. I've never felt so dirty before, as there is so much cum on me. I guess I should be glad it's not in me, but still. I feel bathed in it. How many of them have cummed on me so far?

"Oh shit!" I say out loud as I realize something. I can move. I can talk. When they moved me, they didn't bring the cell, so I don't hear the noise. I'm free!

I sit up knowing this is my one and only chance. But when I do, I see Ricky in front of me...with his cell. Before I can swat it out of his hand, he brings it towards my ear. Instantly the high and heavy feeling runs over me. It takes all the fight away as I can no longer move my body at all.

"Did you enjoy being double teamed?" He asks, to which I answer "yes," as I am programmed. He pauses for a moment to let the others laugh or cheer. As this happens, he looks me right in the eye, where I see he did this on purpose. Wanted me to think I had a chance to get out of this.

"You look like such a whore like that, you know? Cum all over you. Geez. I thought nerds where supposed to be clean," he scolds cruelly. Again, his frat boys laugh at this as most look towards me.

"But I bet you love looking like that, don't you? That you want to be covered in even more cum?" He asks loudly. And as much as I try not to, I answer "yes" to it. Again, they laugh.

"Oh, I...I have a question," some other voice says. It's yet another frat boy, complete with the same jacket. He has a bad look about him, like he's a future serial killer or rapist. It's so strong that it gives me a chill.

"Does she like...games?" He asks, then lifts a ping pong paddle in one hand and a pool cue in the other. I look at this, confused but everyone else starts to laugh and clap. Only the laughter sounds evil, like some sort of prank is about to happen. It feels me with a great deal of fear.

"Let's find out!" Ricky laughs. "Turn around and bend over that table...if you want to play," Ricky states. I'm already moving before he says the second part, finding that I'm bent over the ping pong table before he finishes talking. The bastard knows exactly what to say and how to say it to make it look like I'm doing this on my own.

"She does!" Ricky says and everyone laughs some more as it looks to them like I'm consenting. With my face pressed against the table as I bend, I am still confused. What games are they talking about? I don't get what they mean. Are they going to spank me or something?

"Spread your whore legs wide, nerd," Ricky orders, and my body does as he wants, spreading my legs so wide it hurts. I then get a truly horrible feeling as I find out what they meant. I feel my pussy lips being spread apart and held. Then something is pressed against my pussy...something that feels an awfully lot like a ping pong paddle's handle.

I winch and groan as they slide it in to much laughter. It is pushed deeper and deeper, the wooden handle going in easily thanks to me being so wet. I whimper and moan at this, as the humiliation is overwhelming. Never has anything like a ping pong paddle gone in my precious place. Never.

"And it stays!" The new voice laughs as I feel the handle deep inside my pussy, pressed all the way it can. My face reddens at this, as the game was to see if the paddle would stay in me or not. I am beyond humiliated at this, as my sex is no treated as a joke for them to laugh at and abuse.

Then I feel something press against my ass. Right as I feel it, Ricky tells me to relax and I can't even tense up any longer. Even if I cannot see it, I can feel that they are pressing the pool cue against my ass. They put something on it like lube and are now inching it deeper and deeper inside my most private of places while I groan.

It goes deep inside me. Much deeper than the ping pong handle. As they do this, they laugh and are amazed how I'm taking it. That my ass was meant to be violated like this. They even take bets on how far that it will go. All of this while I groan and mean, with no one at all asking how I am doing.

"Damn, that's what 8, 10 inches?" the voice asks as the pool cue feels like it's so far up it could come out of my mouth. There's laughter at this, and then my ass cheeks are slapped repeatedly as they chant "SLUT" at me.

"Oh, one final piece," Ricky comments and rushes around to where my head lays on the table, my body basically in shock. He comes right up to my mouth showing he has a few ping pong balls. The look on his face is of someone having a great time.

"Open up," he orders, and my mouth opens. He then put a ping pong ball into my mouth. Then another, and another. He keeps putting them in, my cheeks filling up. He finally stops when it is clear no more balls will fit in my mouth. Then he takes a pic of me like this and laughs.

They all laugh at me like this, and why not? Paraded around naked, let multiple people fuck me, even double team me...and now have all my holes stuffed with gaming equipment. How much more pathetic can someone get? What more can they do to me?

I have a feeling he made me drink all the tequila because I would have fought back without it. That the level of humiliation would be so great that my body would have rejected the programming. But being drunk as I am, it is too relaxed to fight. Not to mention that if I try and say what really happened they can just blame it on me being a drunk whore.

In what is more humiliating than what they just did, they seem to forget about me. They leave me like this as something happens in the game on tv which gets all their attention. Everyone turns away and watches the tv while I'm stuck here like this, my holes still stuffed.