Mind-Controlled By Her Campus Rival Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could scream and protest for help, but I don't. Instead, I go a bit limp as I can't believe this is happening. That I have fallen this far. That I did what I was told without having to. That I really am nothing but a submissive sex toy.

The cock is shoved up my ass in an angry thrust, and a moment later, he's fucking me. And that's how it goes for hours. Frat boy after frat boy fucks my ass as I'm tied down here with my naked body sporting the frat's name.

Many slap my hurt ass cheeks as they fuck me, others yank on my hair while some grope my tits. Speaking of my tits, many party goers take selfies in front of me like this, with many of them actually groping or slapping my tits. I have a feeling many of them tagged me too, to which everyone will see what I've become.

Since it is getting late, most of the party goers leave, no doubt to go to other parties where they will talk about me. The ones still here barely even look at me as this happens, treating me like furniture and not a woman being anally raped in front of them. They see me as I am now, not a person but a pathetic thing to fuck and abuse.

And all the while, I say nothing while they fuck me but grunts and groans, and not because I'm gagged. I feel changed on the inside now. That the girl I was this morning is gone, and I replaced her. And who am I? I'm just a pussy for them to fuck. A pair of tits to suck on or smack about. A mouth to force a cock into. An ass to spank and thrust a cock up into.

As another frat boy enters me, I consider giving them suggestions on how to use me more effectively. I even have a few ideas for inventions they could use if they wanted, such as a chain and lock that could be attached to pierced nipples. That way they could secure me to a post or pillar by just my tits to make it humiliating for me. But they would have to pierce my nipples first, which I bet they were going to do anyway. Maybe my good ideas won't go to waste after all. They'll just be used for this place.

The man cums up my ass like all the others, to which I barely react. He then slaps my ass and says how tight my ass is for a nerd. I, of course, don't say anything. Not even when the next guy enters me.

This is my life now. I belong to Really-reeky-Ricky and his frat.