Mind-Controlled By Her Campus Rival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face is very red from this humiliation, but I've started to like the way it feels. Started to enjoy being seen like this, naked and on display. Started to even like the way my breasts jiggle about obscenely. My arousal seems to swim in the fact that strangers are seeing my breasts. They are seeing my tits. They are seeing me not as possibly the smartest one at the college, but a drunk whore.

Ricky pulls my shirt and bra out of my hands, to which my hands immediately move to the button on my jeans. I tell myself to reach for at least my shirt, to not let him steal them, but it's too late. Panting from the way I feel, I see my shirt and my bra being tossed into the crowd. My two pieces of clothing travel around the crowd now as if crowd surfing, to which I know I won't see them again. I even spot one drunk asshole start to swing my bra overhead round and round.

Once the buttons to my jeans are undone, my hands immediately push both my jeans and panties down. In a single move, I expose my womanhood. I feel time stop again as I look down to see my shaved womanhood, out and exposed on the front yard of this frat for everyone to look at. Stunned I look at it, feeling how this is very dream-like now.

Now as I step out of my jeans, fighting as I have to pull my shoes off when I do it, I know everyone is staring at me, or as they will call it...my pussy. Staring at my shaved pussy that has already started to leak due to my extreme arousal. Staring at my boobs are they bounce around.

Like before, Ricky snatches my jeans and my panties, hollering as he tosses them into the crowd. Only in what I think is a disgusting move, he pockets my panties, no doubt to keep them as a trophy of sorts. My panties go into Really-reeky-Ricky's pocket.

I'm naked now. Completely naked. Naked in the front yard of this frat. Naked at this party. And I feel a small moan escape my lips at the feeling of it. Damn it, I'm so damn horny. I know I shouldn't be. I know it's just because of Ricky and that damn song, but...I need sex. I need someone to touch me. To fuck me. I've never thought those words in my life as I've only done the deed a few times, but right now, I don't know what will happen if I don't get sex.

The crowd has circled around me, and I see people sticking their heads out of windows to see what's happening. They all look at me, the nerd that decided to get naked. The nerd with the big tits that is really a slave, a prisoner of an evil rich genius but they will never know.

My only hope now is if Ricky gives me an order and I can convince my body to grab his cell while doing his order. I have to destroy that cell. It's the only way to stop this. To destroy the fucking thing so whatever brain-control-sound thing he has will stop and I can start screaming. I swear I'm going to send his fucking ass to jail.

"Come on, let's make sure everyone gets a chance to meet you. Go ahead and put your hands behind your back and leave them there, no matter what," Ricky says as he stretches his arm over my shoulder as if we are boyfriend and girlfriend. I feel an urge to puke at this, but my body doesn't react at all.

Utterly humiliated, my body allows him to guide me. He walks and I walk beside him, both of my arms behind my back as if handcuffed. As I walk, I feel my breasts bounce and jiggle, which feels so embarrassing. He then literally introduces me to people. Just steps up and says, "I would like you to meet my friend," only each time the name he gives me is a different name. Sometimes it's The Big Tits Nerd, other times its Ms. Pussy-to-use but most of the time he calls me Dumb Bitch.

We walk all around the front yard, passing by everyone. Most are drunken guys who cheer or say a crude comment about me. Several of the women cheer for me, as if they are proud of me for being so free while many other women turn away as if disgusted by the sight of my bouncing boobs. He just leads me around and around as if making sure each and every person out here gets to see me naked and in his control. And after just a few minutes of this, my body feels as if it is on fire.

"Oppps," Ricky suddenly says in a not-convincing manner as he pours a plastic cup filled with beer over my chest. The humiliation of this is strong enough that I can feel it over the docile feeling of the song. This humiliation burns into me, making me close my eyes as I feel beer rushing down my naked body. Oddly enough, the cold beer feels good as it is poured over my naked body, where it coats my breasts, sinks down my stomach and to between my legs.

As if this is the opening they were waiting for, others pour their drinks on me. The first one is poured right over my head, drenching my hair in beer. Another is poured on my back, making me shiver as it was very cold. But others are just cruel as they throw their drinks at me, with one splashing it right in my face. And some giant asshole actually throws his right between my legs, where I let out a squeak as the force of it hits my clit.

Drink after drink is poured on me as the crowd laughs and jeers and all the while I'm made to keep my hands behind my back to protect myself. Soon enough, they bring out the keg and just start pouring it over head as if it was a shower. And all I can do is stand and take it as I can't even move my hands from behind me to protect myself. The best I can do is close my eyes when something is going to hit my face but even then, I swallow so much beer.

Every inch of my naked body is drenched in beer. My hair clings to me as it's completely wet as well. I even feel the beer between my toes. Never have I felt so dirty, nasty or humiliated, even with feeling so docile.

In reaction to this extreme humiliation, I look at Ricky who stands a few feet from me as he doesn't want to get beer on him. He has a wide smile when he isn't laughing as if he's never been happier. I spot the cell in his crossed-arms hand, and again think that all I need to do is throw it on the ground. That becomes my only hope now.

Ricky then mouths "I'm going to fuck you" as the beer bath keeps going. Only someone has grabbed my shoulders from behind and shakes me. Now as the beer is poured on me, my tits jiggle and shake as it hits, making the crowd cheer even louder. Beer is splashed everywhere as my breasts bounce violently. Never before have I felt so lewd, so cheap or so horny.

"Come on, let's meet the people inside," Ricky then orders once the person shaking me stops. He grabs my arm and pulls me along, to which my body just lets him move me. We go through the crowd until we reach the front door of the frat house. There it is opened and he walks me inside to a packed room.

The room seems to stop when we enter. Many cheer when they see me, others gasp and a few just gawk. But once they notice me, everyone stops to stare, many in disbelief.

"Tell everyone 'Hi' Lara. Don't be such a rude little bitch," Ricky orders and then slaps my ass. In reaction to this, I jerk my hips forward as it was a very hard slap. Hard enough that the sound of it echoed about. Worse of all, I sort of really liked it. Being spanked is one of those kinks that I do enjoy, just that I don't tell partners about it.

"Hi everyone," I hear my voice say. Only it's not my normal tone. It's oddly flat and nearly emotionless. But it quivers bad. Quivers as if my body can't help but be horrified at what is happening to me.

Once again Ricky leads me about, showing his naked toy off to every single room. And each time we enter, I hear myself tell everyone "hi" so they can look at me while naked with my hands still behind my back. Every so often he has me stop to one of his "good" friends where I'm made to shake my breasts or say something horrible. And as I walk, beer drips off of me. The smell is so strong that I'm pretty sure I'm already a bit buzzed.

"Here's a good room," Ricky states as we enter a very large room. It looks like it must be their game room as there's a pool table, a ping pong table several TVs with assorted video game consoles and more. And like all the other rooms, this one is packed with people as well, only I smell weed very strongly which makes me think this is where they must go to get high.

When we enter, everyone does the same sort of look at me, with some cheering and others looking disgusted. Most keep looking at me, but others go back to their conversations or games as if seeing a naked girl here is a normal thing. But this time Ricky doesn't walk me around to each group. Instead he brings me a little into the room and stops.             

"Now, tell everyone that you have been bad, and you need big-dick Ricky to teach your pussy a lesson. Make it so everyone hears," Ricky whispers into my right ear as he holds the cell damn near against my left. It's here that I know it's my opportunity. That all I need to do is bring a single hand from behind my back, or hell, swat the cell with my head. I have to do it now.

"If I may have your attention everyone," I hear myself call out loudly instead of doing what I want to do. I hear myself say it three more times before everyone in the room goes quiet and looks at me. When this happens, I feel how incredibly flush my face is from embarrassment as I feel each eye looking my naked body up and down.

"I have been very bad," I tell everyone to which some guy says, "well no shit," and everyone chuckles. It's a very bad time for it, but I'm very amazed at Ricky's device despite how horrible it is. It allows my brain to still do advanced functions. I know this because I feel myself pause so the laughter can finish before I start talking again. I'm not just straight talking but completing his request to what I think he wants.

"I have been very, very bad and because of that, I need big dick Ricky to teach my pussy a lesson," I say, my face reddening again as I close my eyes in shame. Big dick Ricky? Him teaching my pussy a lesson? I don't think I've ever even said the word 'pussy' out loud!

"You heard her everyone. And it's rude to keep a woman waiting. So, you very bad little bitch, go ahead and bend over that pool table," Ricky announces loudly, to which many of the people in the room laugh at. All the other people have been cheering him on but not this room. This room is different. That's when I notice there are no females in the room at all. Following this thought, I gather this must be a 'brother's only' room.

Against my will my feet walk deeper into the room. At this, most keep looking at me while some go back to their games. It makes me wonder if Rickey brought me here as a sort of competition or something. Maybe to just show off to his frat friends.

I scream at myself to stop, to not let him do this to me but in the end, I reach the pool table and bend over it...all the way. My face is pressed against the felt of the table, my boobs squeezed as they press against it too, and my hips dig into the table painfully.

I know the entire room is getting a good shot of my bare pussy lips. Never has anyone looked at me like this because I've never done anything like this before. I feel like a damn porn star. Like a whore. A cheap, dirty whore.

At least like this I'm not able to see anyone as all I see is the felt up close. And my hands stay behind my back still acting as if they are cuffed. Will they stay there until he tells me to move them? If I fall, will they reach to stop my fall, or stay behind me?

"Should I use this...or this?" Ricky calls out, to which both gets cheers from his frat brothers. He plays to the crowd with this, but I have no clue what he is even holding. Are they dildos? Condoms? Something worse?

But then he places his cell right next to my head on the table. Just drops it off there, no doubt to make sure I can hear the accused music. Seeing this out of the corner of my eye, I tell myself that this is my chance. All I have to do is grab it. If I throw it hard enough, I could smash it against the wall and be free. To this, I keep screaming in my head to grab it. Just reach out and grab it. Do it! DO IT!

PAIN. Horrible pain runs over my ass as I'm struck with something. Both ass cheeks scream as a loud crack sound echoes out. A scream comes out of me as I wasn't expecting anything like that at all. He spanked me with something, but whatever it is, is mean and large. Like a huge-fucking paddle.

Laughter. Stinging pain. Throbbing music. All of these sort of mixes together as I feel my bare ass cheeks stinging from whatever weapon he hit me with. Only the laughter doesn't die down as they like hearing me in pain. They are loving seeing me humiliated and dominated like this.

Ricky hits me again, hard, making the same sound as before. Again, I yelp out in a high pitched yelp as damn it, that hurts. Only this time a moan follows it. The realization of what he is doing hits me and my body responds to it. I'm being spanked. That's one of my secret kinks but what's worse is I never figured on how it would feel to be spanked in front of a group. Dear me it is hot. So fucking hot. Or is that just because he told me to be aroused?

He spanks me, one hit after another. It only takes a few smacks before it feels like my entire ass throbs and stings. Maybe worse of all, or maybe that should be the best of all, people laugh as he assaults me. He's spanking me against my will and everyone is loving it as they tell him to hit me harder, or to hit my pussy.

Each blow makes me cry out as well as moan, only the moans get louder. The pain reaches the point that tears fall from it. He spanks me hard and repeatedly, no doubt getting all of his hate out on my ass and I can't help but love it. Some dark part of me loves this and wants more. Wants to feel as if I deserve this and that he's right to do it to me. That I really am some stupid bitch who is secretly a whore.

Then it happens. I cum. A weird feeling orgasm rushes over me, the waves comes fast yet dulled. All the orgasms I have ever had were built up like to a peak. This just happens. Just explodes. Hits me out of no where.

Unable to help it, I moan very much like a whore as he keeps spanking me. I still feel my emotions dulled, but I can feel shame and humiliation more than anything else now. For I'm moaning like a whore as my own wetness trails down my leg. He's made me cum, just by spanking me.

"Alright bitch, we'll give you what you need," Ricky growls, sounding very out of breath as my orgasm passes completely. My face is wet from tears, not that I can touch it.

"Get up and lay on your back. Spread your fucking legs too. Give everyone a nice view of that nerdy little pussy. Put your hands over your head while you're at it," Ricky says out of breath. The spanking really tired him out for some reason.

Still crying, I stand up, my ass horribly stinging. As I stand there, I see the two large circle stains on the pool table where my beer covered tits pressed against the felt. This makes me cry a bit harder. Then I spot the cell. It's still on the table. Time slows again as I know this is truly going to be my only chance to get it.

My hope fades as my body turns around without me telling it too. Most of the room still watches me, while the rest are back to whatever they were doing. This gives off a vibe that whatever happens in this room, they never talk about it.

My hands move to the table to which I jump up on it. Next I lay on my back and as I do, I'm able to position myself so the cell is right next to the left side of my face. But then my hands reposition my body, pushing it downward until my hips are barely on the table. Now I put my hands over my head, making sure they are out of the way for when he wants to do whatever.

And as commanded, I spread my legs as they hang off, knowing my pussy lips are parting for everyone to see. I feel them parting and as odd as it is to say, I want people to look. I want to feel like the whore he's making me to be.

"Rick-y, Rick-y, Rick-y," many in the room starts to chant as I lay here, looking up at the ugly and dirty ceiling. The cell is but inches from me, but I can't reach for it. The best I can do is look at it in the corner of my eye as it plays that evil song. What makes this situation worse, is there's a new fresh level of pain from my ass as it presses against the table.

Ricky reappears and moves between my legs. When he does this, I both want to cringe as well as wrap my legs around him to tell him to hurry up. Then we actually make eye contact with each other. We both look deep inside each other...and he smirks. He smirks that confident asshole smirk of his to which he knows he's the one in control. He's the one on top.

I then have to watch and listen as he slowly undoes his belt in what he makes a big production. Once it is undone, he unbuttons his pants. Then he slowly pulls his pants down. He does it slow like if he was a stripper or something trying to build tension. All it does is make me want to yell for him to just fucking do it already.

Ricky's cock springs out, damn near sticking straight up. I'm unable to turn away as I see it. He...grooms. I mean, he's shaved himself down there. He's the first guy I've ever been with that does that. For some reason it fits him. It makes all this seem even more dream like.              

He grabs his manhood now, and in reaction my eyes look back at the ceiling. I take a huge breath as I know that cock is about to violate me, and there's nothing I can do about it. Just like there's nothing I can do about wanting it. I'm about to be fucked in front of all these assholes and there's nothing I can do about it.

"I'm only doing this because you want it," Ricky says loudly, making sure everyone hears it so they think this is what I want. No doubt he does this so if it ever goes to court, everyone will say it was consensual. That he's not forcing me. That I'm truly some sick sort of whore. After all, how many believe will believe in mind-control?

"Oh," I gasp as I feel him position his manhood right at my opening. He then positions it more, pushing just a bit of it in me. The moment I feel it parting my lips some, I moan. It feels like an itch that just got scratched as I know this is exactly what I need.

Showing how little he has had sex, he has to position his cock until he gets it lined up perfectly. If I could I would mock him for this. To at least get one jab in as he violates me. But despite me wanting to say it and much more, nothing will come out.

Another moan comes out as he his cock without a condom in my very wet womanhood. He has no issue at all, sliding it in nice and smooth. As it goes deeper, my body shudders as my pussy seems grip his cock, showing just how badly it wants this. He goes very slow as he slides it in for the first time. I'm not sure if he does this on purpose or if it is just too intense for him.

Moans come out as me as he keeps pushing it in deeper until it is all the way in. Finally he stops as all of it is inside me. I savor the warmth I feel from the cock inside me, thinking of how I've never wanted a cock like I do now. That if I could, I would have mounted him by now.

He pulls his ass back, then thrusts forward. When he does, I moan again and he laughs. He openly laughs at my response, showing that his being in control is what is getting him off, and not the actual sex. He does it again, causing the same reaction. His cock slides so easily inside of me as I've never been this wet. He's probably never been with anyone this aroused.

With a smile he starts to thrust now. His ass pulls back, to which his cock slides almost out of me then thrusts forward, shoving it in me, making me moan as I feel the slick friction. When he does, my tits bounce heavily to which I feel. I feel just how huge my tits are like this. Feeling their weight shift about, making me feel even more like a whore. Ricky seems to notice this as his eyes move from my face to my chest as if getting an idea.