Mind-Controlled By Her Campus Rival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it," Ricky orders after grabbing my own right tit and damn near shoves it in my face. He's aimed the nipple upward as he holds my boob in a painful grip. My head moves and my mouth opens without me telling it to. And then...I'm sucking my nipple in front of everyone while his cock is in me. I've never sucked my own nipple done this before and it feels so strange. It's both humiliating and hot as my own tongue flicks over my hard nipple, making goosebumps appear all over as I love the feeling.

As I suck my own tit, he begins to start his rhythm of fucking me. The feeling of it makes me suck on my tit harder, no doubt leaving a mark. He then releases his grip on my boob and it falls from my mouth as I can't help but moan from what I am feeling. I moan with each thrust as it is too overwhelming not to.

After about 20 seconds of being fucked by him, my eyes start to roll upward. My tits bounce hard with each thrust, and start to hit my chin repeatedly. I then find myself actually trying to tell him, "HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER," but thankfully I'm unable to say it.

In the background, people cheer, they laugh and many call me names and tell Ricky to fuck me. And fuck me he does. He isn't very good and I know that, but damn does it feel good. He fucks me like a virgin would but I want it. I want more.

He starts to get rougher as his breathing intensifies. Much rougher. Rough to the point he has to hold my hips to keep me in place as he thrusts so hard it moves my entire body on the table. As he holds and fucks me, I only moan louder and louder. My moans have become high pitched now.

I'm being fucked in a room full of people. In a frat house. This isn't me. I'm top of my class. Pride of the department. I'm better than Ricky. Smarter. And now I'm reduced to being fucked on a pool table while I keep my hands over my head as if I was some drunk college whore.

In my worst and best moment ever, I cum from Ricky fucking me. Really reeky Ricky makes me cum. Only this time, I don't just moan but scream as I cum. The waves of pleasure are extremely intense and I feel my body bucking about as the waves rush over me. For a moment I fear I might be having a seizure from my reaction. But ultimately, I cum in front of everyone.

Wave after intense wave moves over me, starting between my legs and bursting all over like a shockwave. My back stays arched as he keeps going, making me scream in a high pitch scream of pleasure. I know I shouldn't, but I give into the orgasm and feel all of it instead of rejecting it. I want it. I want to feel all of it.

But then it halts. Just halts as I find that Ricky is no longer even inside me. This makes me feel something like pain, but it's not really pain. It's more like longing. I wasn't finished cumming and he stopped. I wanted him to fuck me harder and longer, but he's pulled his cock out of me.

Nearly frantic, I look down at him to find long lines of cum splattered between my legs and on my stomach. Ricky came. He came and pulled out so he could cum on me to make me feel it. To make me feel his cum on my naked body from him fucking me.

Stunned, humiliated, frustrated and feeling violated, I find that I want more. I NEED more. I need someone to fuck me the way I need to be fucked. It's so horrible as if I could, I would move my hands to rub my clit, cum or no cum. But I can't as my arms stay over my head as if chained.

Unable to help it, I look at Ricky in the eyes, only now I plead with him. As I plead, I'm not sure if my eyes are saying, "Let me go now," or "Fuck me again, harder."

"Nice pussy...for a nerd," I hear Ricky say loudly to make his friends laugh. He starts to pull his pants back up, only he keeps looking down at me. Then his smirk gets wider as he bends some to whisper into my ear.

"This is only the beginning bitch. Now tell everyone you want more," Ricky says and he pushes the cell right next to my ear, which makes me dizzy for a moment. The weird noises that make up that song play and I hear myself yelling like it was someone else talking.

"I want more sex. I need to be fucked," I yell to everyone in the room. When I do, a tear falls as I both hate and love this.