Mind controlled Janice Pt. 10

Story Info
Brian controls Janice and she ends up with a gang bang.
12.2k words
4.42
9.2k
6

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music was blaring loudly as Janice danced around under the lights. Her hips moving back and forth, synchronized with the beat of the music a wanton display of simulated sex. Janice twirled around, her unbuttoned blouse blowing out to the side, her bra barely able to contain her breasts. Her head twirled in circles, her hair fanning out as her head moved up and down. Her short, plaid skirt rose up high, almost to her waist, her black panties silhouetting her white thighs as she twirled sensuously.

There was an audience sat watching her; Brian, Ginger, Peter, about twenty five students from Springbank, neighbours Lucy, Yvonne and Andrea. Lucy was naked having already performed her strip on stage. Brian had made Janice, Andrea and Lucy lose their inhibitions, all while they were conscious of what they were doing, but unable to stop themselves, performing whatever Brian ordered. No act of perversions the women were forced to perform were taboo. Janice was his latest conquest due to mind control powers that Ginger had given to him. As Janice danced she could see Yvonne watching her intently and the students and several of the male students had bulges in there pants from their cocks.

Janice couldn't control herself. The bright lights were shining on her body, the students and students sitting in front of her, their eyes peeled to her body as she danced; danced as she had never done before, without inhibitions, her clothes half off of her body. The music went straight through to her brain. She looked at Brian, her eyes pleading with him, but she could hear his voice, even over the loud bass of the song. "Take off your blouse." No, her eyes silently pleaded with him. She looked down at her hands, her fingers already unbuttoning the sleeves, her hands pulling the blouse off her shoulders and throwing it to the floor off to the side. Her face was flushed red in humiliation as she began to twirl around again, her hair as her hips moved back and forth. She arched her back out, humiliated as she saw how she looked, her breasts thrust out as if she was trying to show them off to anyone watching. She bent at the waist, breasts hanging down, afraid that they would break free of the confines of the bra. She shook her shoulders, her breasts swaying back and forth, over half of the white flesh revealed to the students, the music providing the tempo for her gyrations.

Janice's eyes staring at his crotch. She looked up, embarrassed at being caught looking. "Your bra now Janice. Let these people see your lovely tits. Make them naked and then dance for us. Let us see them bounce."

Her back was arched, her proud breasts thrust up high as she fought the urges in her brain. She refused to do such a thing! She wouldn't do it. She shivered as she felt fingers behind her back, fumbling with the catch of her bra, her hips gyrating wildly as she stood in place. Who was doing it? Looking down, her arms had disappeared out of sight behind her back, her own body betraying her again. NO! She silently screamed when she felt the sudden release as her bra swung loose. She felt her breasts swing down. The pendulous flesh was no longer in the tight, constraining device; her breasts were free and naked.

"Rub your tits!" the woman's voice in her head shocked Janice it was not Brian that Commanded it but a womans voice, an other woman had power over her as well. Janice's hands cupped her breasts and rubbed her tits and played with her nipples as she danced.

They watched her turn her back to them, her skirt pulled tightly over her firm bottom, her hips swinging back and forth. She turned around suddenly, bent down into a deep knee bend, legs widely spaced, gyrated her pelvis back and forth, the audience easily able to see up her skirt, then back up again. Her arms went quickly behind her neck, laced together, her back arched again, this time her breasts naked, thrust out in exhibition. Her light brown areolas and nipples were swollen from her arousal, Janice was scared her body was Brian's to control, she did not want to be aroused but he had made it so, her breasts begin a gentle roll as she continued to dance.

No, she couldn't be doing this, looking down to see how hard her nipples were, her eyes moving to the audience, their eyes pinned to her naked breasts. She tried to push her hands over her breasts, wanting to hide them from them. She looked down, her hands had not moved, still thrusting her breasts out for them, her shoulders moving again, her naked breasts now moving slowly back and forth, unencumbered by the restraining bra. She looked like some kind of whore, stripping naked and dancing for the pleasure of the students.

It had started about a week ago. Brian had been Janice's manager when Wayne retired from college. Brian and Janice had instantly disliked each other. Brian was jealous of the success of Wayne at the college and although not telling Janice Wayne had boasted to Brian about having an affair with Janice and several other women at the college which made Brian hate the fact that Janice was working for him and it was obvious, she disliked him. All the time Janice worked for him Brian had two fantasies, bending Janice over his desk and giving her naked buttocks a good spanking and tying her up naked and fucking her while she struggled to escape.

It was about a year after Janice had left the college that Ginger and a woman called Elaine had approached Brian. In return for him providing some information about certain people at the college they would let him control the minds of Janice and Wayne for six months. Brian had been sceptical about the mind control but they told him where to find Wayne and gave him a phrase that when he said it would make Wayne carry out his commands. Still dubious Brian whet to see Wayne and quickly said the phrase. There did not appear to be any change in Wayne so Brian quickly commanded Wayne,

"drop your trousers and underpants." Brian was astounded when Wayne immediately dropped his trousers and pants.

"Masturbate yourself, make yourself cum!"

Brian watched as Wayne grabbed his dick in his hand and started to masturbate himself, fairly soon he shot a load of cum on to the ground.

"Brian grinned he was going to have some fun with Wayne and Janice.

The next day Brian turned up at Janice's house and he knocked on her door. As soon as Janice opened the door and saw who it was she moved to slam the door in his face but Brian quickly uttered the command phrase to her and she paused.

"Let me in!"

Janice opened the door wide and let Brian into her house.

Brian grinned at Janice.

"You will do anything I say. Anything without question, your hands eager to carry out my bidding, ignoring what your brain might tell you. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," said Janice.

"When you hear the word "cunt" your pussy will get wet. You will find yourself sexually excited.

"Cunt!"

Janice did not know what was happening, she tried to stop herself but she could feel her pussy becoming aroused and very wet, her knickers were soon soaking wet her face turning red in embarrassment. She could not stop it happening, she hated the face that was grinning at her but she could not stop herself been turned on.

"Touch the front of my pants Janice."

Her eyes opened wide in shock. "What do you mean?" Her hands were already moving up towards his cock. She watched her hands reach out, cringing when she felt the hard, throbbing cock beneath his trousers. Why was she doing this? She could feel it jerk when her fingers moved over it. Her hand ran up and down the shaft that bobbed beneath her fingers, his pants holding it pinned in tightly. It must be over eight inches long and getting longer. Her fingers went to the tip and pinched hard, feeling it jerk. NO! She thought to herself. I can't do this, looking up into Brian's face, seeing the smirk, her face turning fiery red in shame as she saw her hands continuing. She thought she turned her head away to hide her shame, but instead her face moved to the front of his pants, her mouth moving up to the thick shaft her fingers outlined and she gasped as her mouth opened and her lips pressed over the cloth covered cock. She ran her mouth up and down the shaft as if she was eating an ear of corn, her teeth biting lightly on the shaft. Her lips got to the head, pressed tightly to it, biting harder through the pants as she nibbled on it as it throbbed beneath her lips. Her mouth was dry, the material of his pants soaking up all of her saliva.

"I bet that makes your cunt wet Janice?"

Janice closed her legs tightly, feeling like she had wet her pants. She felt a sudden rush between her legs, a wetness that began to spread, causing her panties to cling to her body from the moisture.

Her hips began to squirm as the pleasurable feeling in her sex grew, a picture grew in her mind of Brian's cock in her mouth as she knelt before him, naked, his foot between her widely space thighs, his toes running up and down her slit. Her head bobbed up and down, the thick cock splitting her lips, the taste of cum lingering in her mouth as her tongue lapped over the hot flesh. She did not understand how or why she was imagining it.

Brian saw her hips begin a gentle motion, knowing that she was trying to stimulate her pussy. He was sure that she was extremely wet, he could only fathom what the sexual image she had in her mind was, but he would wait until next time to find out. First, he wanted some relief from the wanton display Janice was putting on with her mouth.

"You need to feel my hot flesh," he ordered her.

She looked up, licking her lips, her eyes showing her confusion at his request. But her hands knew the answer, the sound of his zipper sliding down breaking the silence in the room. The vision of his cock in her mouth came back to her. She lowered her head so that he could not see her eyes, only to be confronted by her own hands pushing the pants off Brian. Her mind was screaming at her body to stop but it was no good. Her hands reached around his back, grabbing his ass cheeks through his shorts as the pants fell to his knees. Sensuously, her hands slid up the inside of his thighs as they moved toward the bulging pouch of his shorts. It felt like a hand on the back of her head, but she knew it was only in her mind as her face pressed forward again. Her mouth, unmistakably open, was again filled with cloth, this time only thin cotton, the hard cock throbbing beneath it. Her hand held the cock out so she could run her mouth up and down it, struggling to contain the jerking member with her hands, her mouth bringing such pleasure to it. She nibbled on it again, her teeth now pressing deeper into the flesh, only the thin shorts stopping her from tasting the flesh beneath her.

Brian watched as Janice performed better than his expectations. He watched her bend his cock outward until it stood straight out, his shorts stretched to the breaking point, the bulbous head outlined clearly. You could even make out the hole in the tip, his shorts already wet with precum. He moaned loudly as her other hand cupped his heavy, swollen balls while he watched her mouth slowly engulf the cloth covered cock.

She couldn't do this! Her mind didn't comprehend her own actions, the cock continued coming closer to her, the smell of his sex permeating her nose. She felt the thin material of his shorts rubbing over her lips as they stretched wide around the hot flesh. She put two inches of her mouth and then closed her lips over it, trapping it within the hot confines. The image of her fantasy returned, her head bobbing up and down in wild abandonment on his naked cock, kneeling so submissively in front of him, his toes masturbating her. She let her tongue run over the tip, feeling the wetness, the salty taste permeating her mouth, mixing with her saliva. She lapped at the hard cock until his shorts were wet with her saliva.

Brian almost regretted the next order, "Take out my cock and jerk it off on your face but don't put it into your mouth." He wanted to save her mouth for another time, wanting to see her humiliation as she was forced to swallow his hard cock deep in her throat.

She looked up again, her eyes pleading, not sure why she was acting like this or why she was obeying his orders, but she let the cock slip from her mouth, her hands grabbing his shorts and yanking them quickly down to his knees. There it was a large, throbbing cock It stood out over eight inches long, bobbing before her face, her tongue running over her lips as she saw it. The head was swollen, almost purple, a dark band running under the crown, a tiny hole in the centre, slick with his juices. The shaft was covered in long protruding veins, Janice almost able to see them throb with the blood that forced it so erect. Her hand reached between his legs and cupped the heavy ball sack, feeling the heat, full of the sestudents that he intended to shoot onto her face. She gently squeezed, rewarded with a moan from Brian's lips, his cock jerking in pleasure. Another squeeze, this time harder and his hips began to push forward, his cockhead rubbing on her nose. She tightened her grip on his balls, pleased at how she was able to manipulate him so easy. Or was she? She couldn't understand how she instinctively knew what to do, how to make his cock jerk in pleasure so easily, even while her brain fought the impulses. She dared not look into his eyes, ashamed at what she was being ordered to perform. She opened her mouth into a wide O, wanting to take the cock into her mouth, but she found she couldn't move her head forward.

"No, you may not have my cock but you may suck on my balls."

He watched as her head moved down, her mouth still open. Her head tipped back as she moved up until his ball sack began to enter her mouth, her lips spreading wide as she was forced to take in both of his balls. He heard her gag, her mouth filled with his hairy sack, tinkling the inside of her mouth, her cheeks bulging out like a squirrel bringing nuts back to his nest. "Now stroke it nicely."

She gagged again, feeling loose hairs in her mouth, trying not to vomit as she realized that his pubic hairs were running around in her mouth. She could taste the murky mix of sweat on his balls that sat heavily on her tongue, pushing it to the bottom of her mouth, her oral cavity filled to capacity. She sucked in, feeling the ball sack pulled deeper into her mouth until she choked, the heavy sack banging against her tonsils. She could hear her own huffing as she was forced to suck all of her air through her nose, her chest rising and falling as she breathed rapidly. Her thoughts went back to her dream. Would this be how it felt when he pushed his cock down her throat? Would she be able to withstand the choking and gagging? Her hand moved up to the shaft above her face, her tiny hand barely able to encircle the girth. She let it slide up and down the shaft, her fingers tightened around it just as if it were her vagina sliding up and down the thick meat. She allowed her fingernail to scrape over the thick head as her hand slid over it, the sharp nail running over the piss slit. She felt it shudder, the head leaking on her fingers, making the journey up and down his shaft easier, sliding almost effortless.

He wouldn't be able to last long. Janice was jerking him off like a seasoned whore. His balls were compressed into her hot mouth, her sucking driving the cum from his balls, ready to shoot. Her hands ran up and down his shaft, faster and faster, his body quivering when she let her sharp nails scratch painfully over the head, the masochistic thrill exciting him. "A finger in my asshole would be nice Janice. Massage my prostate when I cum."

How could he ask her to do such a filthy thing? She cringed at his command, ashamed at how she was performing, her hands stroking his cock, her mouth overflowing with his balls as she continually gagged, each time feeling his cock jerk in pleasure. She pushed with her finger, finding his asshole, her hand spreading apart his cheeks until she found the rubbery opening. She had to fight his sphincter, as she slowly pushed her dry finger into the opening, his hips moving forward, his balls pushing farther into her mouth, feeling like they were going to be forced down her throat. She fought her own body, her mind unable to regain control. She felt her finger slide into his asshole up to the first joint, feeling his muscle tighten. She let it rub around the muscle, her other hand continuing the gentle masturbation of his cock, her mouth sucking his balls deep into the hot confines of her mouth. She gagged again. She didn't know how she knew, she just did. He was going to cum. She looked up into his eyes, pleading with him to release her from the control he had over her body, but he was too far gone, his eyes wide open in lust.

Brian couldn't believe how good she was considering her mind was hating every minute of it. He need to cum.

She felt his body shudder, a deep moan coming from his lips. She forced her finger deeper into his asshole, rewarded with the first load of cum driven from his balls. She felt it traveling up the thick shaft, her fingers sliding up and down his cock, milking the cum from his body. She looked straight ahead, only inches from the tip of his cock, her hands aiming the cockhead directly into her face. She cringed at the thought of what she was about to experience, the dream image of his cock in her mouth as he filled her oral cavity, bulging out her cheeks returning. She saw the first load of cum shoot out the tiny hole almost in slow motion. She cringed when she felt the hot, heavy fluid land on her nose, feeling like it was burning her flesh as her hands and mouth continued the masturbation. She moved the cock to her nose, sticking the piss slit into one of her nostrils, her hand stroking the cock, driving another load of cum from his balls. She coughed, the hot cum shooting up into her nose, shooting down into the back of her throat, gagging her. She couldn't breathe, her mouth and half of her nose filled with his sex, no choice but to swallow the cum that teetered down her throat. She was pleased with herself, remembering his order not to take his cock in her mouth, her nose allowing her to taste the salty fluids as it slid down her throat. Why was she doing this? Not only was she following his orders, she was even going beyond them, forcing her own body into perverse acts she'd never known before.

Brian shot two more loads of cum on her face, three loads total and one up her nose. Her continual hand job and the finger massaging his prostate kept his cock shooting cum until her face was covered in a thick layer of hot cum. She pulled his balls from her mouth, his sack covered in a slick film of saliva. His fingers ran over her face scooping up a bunch of cum and pressing it to her lips. A disgusted look came over her face, cringing, as she knew what he wanted her to do. Her tongue hesitantly moved out of her mouth, a tiny pubic hair still on it as she licked up the thick gob of cum and sucked it into her mouth, a gag coming from deep in her throat as she was filled with the thick, salty fluid. He wiped more, her tongue returning to pick up the dreaded fluid he fed to her, pulling it into her mouth.

Her mouth was rapidly filling with the thick seman, unable to swallow it, gagging each time she tried to. The foul tasting fluid seemed to permeate every corner of her mouth, sloshing around, mixing with the abundance of saliva. Three times he made her lick the cum from her lips, three times she tried to swallow, each time almost vomiting as she did. She pulled her finger from his asshole with a loud pop, her other hand, slick with his cum, stopped stroking the flaccid cock. He stepped back, Janice bending over and spitting out the mouthful of cum onto the floor, choking and gagging as she did. How could she have done such a thing? Her mouth filled with the awful taste of his cum.