Mind controlled Janice Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne's voice spoke in her head, "enough, tomorrow morning come to my house and you can lick and taste my pussy and if you are good I will fuck you as well!"

Janice shocked herself she was excited at the thought of making love to Yvonne.

She turned her attention to Lucy, she was sat staring blankly ahead as though in a daze, on stage Andrea was dancing naked, her huge breasts swinging. Janice wondered what it would be like to feel those big heavy breasts.

"Go on stage and do it, feel her breasts." Said Brian's voice in her head. That voice brought some reality back to Janice's mind. She could not stop herself. Walking up on to the stage Janice felt embarrassed as her hands squeezed Andrea's breasts, they were heavy in her hands. She did not want to but her mouth bent to her nipples sucking them.

Andrea's hands went to Janice's face holding it and bring it to hers and she kissed Janice full on the mouth. The kiss became passionate, Janice could not pull back from it her body needed Andrea, she knew that Andrea was hating this as much as her but they could not stop themselves making love to each other.

Janice could see that every so often Brian would take a photograph of them.

Her head was between Andrea's legs her tongue licking and probing Andrea's wet pussy. As she work her tongue deeper in to Andrea Janice felt a tongue licking at her own pussy, Lucy had joined them and her tongue was arousing Janice.

Janice's body loved the sensation of Lucy's tongue licking at her clit, she quickly came to an orgasm.

The three women stood naked in front of the audience, Janice was panting from her exertions, inside her mind was still reeling.

At a command from Brian all the students started to undress, Janice had a good idea about what was about to happen to them her mind panic at the thought but she could feel her body responding, her nipples hardened and she could feel her body getting wet between her legs.

The students surrounded the three women.

Janice's pulse increased as several hands touched her naked body five or six hands took it in turn to rub her pussy. All the students were naked and Janice could see they all had erections. There lips were kissing her face and shoulders then down to her breasts and nipples. As they kissed her their hands were roaming all over her body.

One of the students got on his knees in front of her and started to lick her pussy another knelt behind her licking her anus, Janice's body shuddered at the feeling.

Janice could see one of the students was already fucking Lucy.

Janice's body took complete control. She knelt down in front of one of the students and started to suck his cock, he was small but rock hard and his cum soon filled her mouth she swallowed.

Janice started to move along a line of students greeting their naked bodies fondling their cocks and balls she diligently sucked cock after cock, swallowing cum she was being groped from all sides. Her ass, breasts and pussy were grabbed and fondled by over a dozen hands.

Janice was aware more students had entered the room, male and female, all naked.

After about half an hour of sucking and swallowing the students made her lay on the floor beside Andrea and Lucy. Janice could see Brian had a video camera and it was zoomed in on her.

Janice squealed in surprise as the student went down on her. Her hands grasped his head as it went between her legs and she didn't let go until she came. The squeals were soon replaced by gasps and then by orgasmic moans. While she was still trembling from her first climax, he thrust his cock into her in one push and proceeded to fuck her at a great pace.

Now the starting signal had been given, the other students flooded the area surrounding her. They were groping Janice's breasts and pinching her nipples while she fondled and sucked as many student cocks as she could lay her hands on. Her body was in sexual heaven, her mind was spinning and hating every moment, sucking off two and three students at the same time while yet another was pounding her pussy. The students regularly traded places, each one fucked her pussy or mouth for a few minutes and then relinquished his place to one of his friends. There always students more students standing in line to have a go next.

One student that was fucking her got a little too excited and suddenly pulled his penis from her pussy and rushed over to her breasts. The student jacked his cock a few times, groaned and then he fired a thick rope of pearly white cum straight on to her breasts.

Several other students started to jack off, firing there cum across her hair, face, breasts and stomach.

The students kept using all her holes almost nonstop and Janice's body was repeatedly wracked with her orgasms.

After laying on her back for over half an hour and fucking over a dozen students in the missionary position Janice moved on to her knees and pushed her firm ass invitingly in the air.

The way she was bent over didn't leave much to the imagination of what she desired, and she didn't have to wait long before one of the students got behind her and aligned his cock with her asshole and plunged in. At the same time another student knelt in front of her and pushed his cock into her mouth so she was been fucked by two of them at the same time.

Janice rolled on to her back and one of the female students put her head between Janice's legs and started to lick her clit while another female student bent over Janice and the two of them started to kiss.

With her pussy so sensitive from all the fucking Janice was soon having an orgasm as the young lady tried to lick her vagina clean.

Once it was all over the three women laid on the floor exhausted and covered in cum, their minds reeling at what had occurred and their bodies sore.