Mind Controlled Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were almost level with her crotch and she was completely bald. She had a meaty looking pussy that was evident between the camel toe I was looking at.

I was a virgin and had never seen a real woman naked before. I was hard and needed to take this to the next level but I was inexperienced.

"I want you Stacy to teach me about a woman's body. Show me how to touch you and kiss you and have sex with you. Tell me how to make you wet." I told her.

She then reached for my hand and helped me to stand.

"First we need to get you out of these clothes mister." She said and helped me to undress.

Stacy then began with her face. "These are my lips. Put your lips on mine and feel their softness. Mmmm, that's it. Now slowly press your tongue into my mouth. Mmm, Not bad, but less tongue. That's good." She coached me.

We kissed and it was moist and I got even harder as my dick pressed into her stomach.

Stacy broke the kiss and looked down at my dick. "You're really charged up and making a mess of my stomach. I don't mind but how about if I take care of it so that you can relax more?"

She then got down on her knees before me nd strokes my dick with her hands. "It's bigger than any I have seen before Alex." She said and then took the head into her mouth.

God it felt amazing! My first blowjob.

Stacy licked the glans and then the shaft and took it farther into her mouth. Her mouth was warm and wet and I loved every minute of it and then Bam! I was cumming!

My dick erupted and shot powerful spurts of sperm into her mouth. I didn't even have time to warn her and just grunted each time semen blasted from my dick. But Stacy took it all beautifully and swallowed every drop.

She continued to suck me even after my dick wilted and slipped from her mouth.

"Wow! That was incredible. Thank you!" I told her.

"My pleasure handsome. I love the way your cum tastes." She told me and then rose back to her feet.

Stacy took my hands and placed them on her breasts.

"These are my best assets Alex. Go on and feel them and squeeze them. That's it. Now my nipples are very sensitive so you need to be careful when touching them. Go ahead and rove your fingers over them. Mmmm, that's nice. Now lightly pluck them with your fingers like that. Ooohhh. Yeah. Mmmm. My nipples have a direct line to my pussy. Everything you do to them will make me wet. Now go ahead and move your hand down between my legs and slide your fingers into my slit. Mmmm, that's it." She coached me.

I slid my hand between her legs and her pussy was wet. Really wet and I fingered her vagina with a lone finger. Stacy then stopped me and brought my hand up and we looked at her glistening juices on my fingers.

"These are my pussy juices Alex. Smell how pungent they are. Now taste them. Mmmm, that's hot. I always get aroused when a guy or girl licks my juices from their fingers." She said dreamily.

I tried to push my fingers to her mouth when she stopped me.

"No, Alex. Women don't like to taste their juices like a man does. It's okay though, you're learning. That's what I'm here for." She said gently.

Stacy then sat ack on the table and spread her legs as she brought them up. She opened her pussy lips with her fingers.

"This is my kitty kat Alex. It is my gold mine. Go on and touch my lips. That's it. Rub them between your fingers. I don't have much feeling in my pussy lips unless you are using your teeth, but you want to be careful and not cause too much pain." She told me.

I loved feeling her thick purplish pussy lips between my fingers. They were soft and rubbery.

I slipped a finger into her vagina and loved how soft it felt.

"Mmmm, Alex. Your finger has found my honey pot. My vagina is sensitive around the opening mostly until you get your dick inside, then I feel it deep inside me. I see you looking at my clit. That is my firecracker Alex. Touching it like you are feels wonderful. You need to stroke it with your fingers or better yet use your tongue. Go on and tryyy!!!" She groaned.

I began to lick her clit with my tongue when she stopped me.

"Whoa there baby! Ease into it. Don't just attack it. It's far too sensitive for that yet. Nice easy circles with your tongue tip. That's it baby. Mmmm and insert a finger in my honey pot. Oh yeah Alex. You are a pro at this. Have you done this before? I'm just teasing...oh! Mmmm, ohhhh." She moaned.

I eased off and looked up at her. "How do I know when you will have an orgasm?" I asked her.

"Mmmm, you will know. I'm almost there, just keep licking baby." She closed her eyes and started to hump her hips.

I licked Stacy's puss and fingered her and for several more minutes.

"Okay Alex, I'm gonna cum so purse your lips around my clitty and flick the pearl underneath with your tongue tip! Yes, yes, yes, harder, HARDER, I'M ALMOST THERE!!!!...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMMMM.!!!!!!!!!" She groaned out loud.

I forgot where we were for a moment and quickly said, "Be Quiet while you cum."

Stacy was silent but I knew she probably would have screamed out loud if she could.

I continued to lick her until she pushed me away from her pussy even though I wasn't done yet.

"No Alex. It's too sensitive. My clit is too sensitive. But come up here and give me a kiss. It's time for you to make love to me." She said cheerfully.

Stacy and I kissed. I was a little perplexed that she would kiss me after I just licked her pussy and decided not to press the issue. Perhaps she was more open to tasting herself than she realized.

"I want your dick in me Alex. Now most girls will at this point so you have a decision to make. Either you put on a condom to keep from getting them pregnant or you ask them if they are on birth control. And if they decide on the latter then you can cum in them all you want and not worry about any unwanted pregnancies. I am on the pill so you can slide that dick into my honey pot. That's it big boy, nice and slow. Mmmmm. Your dick feels so good inside me. Now slowly slide back out and then back in. In and out, its that easy." Stacy encouraged me.

So, that's what I did. In and out, in and out, in and out. Occasionally she would say side to side or up and down.

"That's it Alex. Hit all areas inside my vagina. Faster and slower, harder and deeper. Give it to me and if I start to moan then you know that I am going to cum again which I am baby. Yes, yes, yes, yes, mmmmMMMMMMMMMM OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" She groaned.

Her pussy gripped my dick really tight and I lunged inside one last time and began to fire thick ropes of sperm inside of her pussy. I grunted with every blast from my cock. It was glorious! And I rested on top of her.

After several minutes my dick softened and slipped out of her pussy.

Stacy looked at me and said, "That was incredible! Thank you Alex. Now you will notice that your dick is wet with our combined juices. Most women do not enjoy tasting themselves on a man's penis so don't try it, me included. Your cum tasted great when I blew you but don't think that I or anyone would eat it after cumming inside us. Not gonna happen. Give me a tissue to clean it up Alex."

I thought about what she said and it made sense and as I looked around for a tissue I realized one important thing. Stacy was under my control. So I looked at her and said, "You love my cum. On my dick, in your mouth or pussy or on your body. Now sit up and let my semen slip out of your pussy onto the table and then finger what is left in your pussy and lick it from your fingers. And then lick the puddle on the table and then lick what is on my dick."

Stacy followed my command and I recorded her while she did it.

When she was finished I told her to get dressed and I dressed too.

I then asked her some questions.

"Stacy, did you find the proper formula for the Calm and Sleepy scents?"

"Yes I did." She offered.

"Okay. Write them down for me." I told her.

And she wrote them down.

I then asked her. "Are you seeing anyone currently in a relationship?"

"Yes. I am having regular sex with a guy named Steve Daniels and Renea Livingston." She offered.

"Okay. Well that stops now. You won't be seeing them any more. I want you to go back to your dorm and spend the weekend thinking about me and the sex we just had. I'm going to be the only one you have sex with anymore. You will be extremely horny and you will play with yourself constantly but you won't be able to cum. Instead you will lick your juices from your fingers and record yourself doing it." I told her.

I walked her back to her Lab and said "Awake."

Stacy blinked several times and then she turned around and saw me there.

"Alex! Hi." She said and walked two steps to me and we kissed passionately.

I then broke the kiss and said, "I'll see you on Monday. I'm heading home his weekend."

Stacy pouted and said, "Okay. But I'll miss you."

I then shut her door and walked back to my Lab and closed everything up and shut the door. I hung up my lab coat and actually whistled as I walked back to my dorm.

****

So since I was done with classes, I decided to go home for the weekend. I needed to do laundry anyway. I drove the two hour drive and thought about the last two days.

I got home and went into the basement to throw a load of clothes in the washing machine when I stumbled upon Teri making out with her boyfriend Carl. He stopped kissing her as he looked at me giving him a dirty look and Teri blurted, "Oh good timing bro. Just when we had the place to ourselves you show up? What the fuck asshole!"

I smirked and flipped her off as I went into the laundry room. I opened the lid and saw that there were already clothes in the washer. "Shit! Stupid fucking bastard..." I said out loud.

Teri's boyfriend must have thought that I was talking about him because when I came out he was gone and Teri was staring daggers at me.

"You fucking asshole! Why'd you yell at him! I fucking hate you." She fumed.

"Yeah well the feelings mutual you little brat. And isn't he a little old for you?" I responded.

"I can fuck anyone I want. Just wait until mom gets home. You are such in big trouble." She laughed as I made my way up to my room.

"Fucking sister. I wish I could change her attitude." I said under my breath.

And then it hit me. The formula from biology. I was planning to use it on someone at a party tonight. But I could try it on my sister instead.

I found the vial and went into my sister's room and opened a drawer and found a pair of panties. I didn't know who's panties belonged to who and didn't really care either. I dabbed some of the formula onto the crotch and then capped it and went in search of my sister.

I looked everywhere and then found her in the basement. She was pitching a fit and cursing me. "I'll show him. The bastard."

I opened the door to the laundry room just as she was dumping my clothes on the floor. Now was my chance.

I bent down and mimicked picking up the panties and pretended to sniff them as I brought them up to my face. "Mmm smells like pussy to me." And laughed.

Teri snatched them out of my hands and brought them to her nose and inhaled deeply. "Give me those. Sniff, sniff. I don't smell pussy. Sniff, sniff, wait, mmm..." And her eyes took on that far away look.

"It worked. It fucking worked.!" I said out loud.

"Why are you so mean to me?" I asked my sister.

"Because I am jealous of you. I see the way the girls look at you and I want that for myself. I want the attention." She told me.

"Have you really fucked guys or is that just a dream?" I asked her.

"It's just a dream. It was supposed to happen this weekend since mom and dad are away. Sam and I were going to screw Carl together, until you scared him off." She told me.

"Okay, whenever you hear me say the word, 'playboy'. You will find those panties I gave you to sniff and you will entice your sister to sniff them too. You will sniff them as well and listen and do whatever I tell you to do. When you hear me say the word 'awaken' you will wake up with no memory of anything that just happened unless I tell you otherwise.

You will be good to me, do my laundry and then clean up my room and do the dishes and clean up your room. This is the new you. You will no longer want boys unless I tell you you do.

Now 'awaken'."

Teri snapped out of her trance and blinked several times. She looked at me and smiled and then walked over and gave me a hug. And while she hugged me her hand lightly rubbed my erection through my pants. It felt so good that I let her. I was charged up and without even thinking about it I put my hand on her breast and found the nipple erect. I pulled on it and played with it.

I then realized where I was and stopped just as Teri released my zipper and pulled out my dick.

She looked at me and smiled. "It's big Alex. Can I touch it?"

I figured why not.

"Okay. But just don't get carried away." I told her.

Teri stroked my dick with both of her hands. Not because I was that big, but because she was mesmerized by it.

It felt incredible. Seeing her small hands wrapped around my shaft was such a turn on. She was eyeing up my dick like she wanted to devour it and I closed my eyes briefly.

I then felt something soft and wet touch my glans and groaned. I opened my eyes and saw that her tongue tip was pressing into my pee slit. And when she pulled away, a foot long string of precum connected from my dick to her tongue.

It was hot as hell!

I watched it disconnect and connect with her pink halter top.

"Bad boy. We can't have you making a mess of my clothes now can we.?" She admonished me and then stood up and pulled her top over her head.

The movement made her tits jiggle since she was braless and I grew rock hard at seeing my sister's breasts for the first time. And her nipples were so hard that they looked like pencil erasers on steroids. At least an inch long and needing my hands on them.

And as Teri put her mouth over my cock head, I heard a screech from the stairway.

"You selfish little tramp! You were supposed to wait until I got home!" Samantha berated her twin.

I hid my face in Teri's top and handed Sam the balled up panties.

She took them and said, "What the fuck is this?"

Teri looked up then and said, "Sniff them sis."

Sam brought them to her face and inhaled deeply. I removed Teri's top from my face at the same time and realization came to her eyes seconds before the scent kicked in followed by that trancelike stare.

I looked at Teri and said, "Now your turn sis."

Teri grabbed the panties and inhaled deeply and fell into trance beside her sister.

I addressed them both..."You two are my biggest fans. You stick up for me to your friends and anyone who bad mouths me. You only have eyes for each other and me and go out of your way to please me. You hang on my every word and you are the model daughters and sisters. What we do together is our secret and you will have no memory about it. When we go out together you will find women for me to fuck and talk me up to them. You both will be horny 24/7 and only be able to reach orgasm if I give you permission to cum. Even if you masturbate you won't be able to cum unless I say so, and when you cum your orgasms will be intense and your juices will slowly ooze out of your vaginas like thick molasses. You will take nudes of any hot girls you think I should have sex with but only after you share them with each other. If you ever hear me say the words 'slimy cunt' you will enter this trance. This is a happy place. When I say the word 'awake' you will wake up with no memory of this conversation. You both will go out of you way to be good to me, to answer any question I ask you truthfully and try to seduce me into fucking you by seducing each other but only when our parents aren't home. Now 'awake'."

My sisters blinked several times and then each grabbed my hand and led me over to the couch. They pushed me back in a sitting position and told me, "Film us together Alex."

I grabbed my phone and selected the video feature and began to record them.

Sam grabbed Teri's breasts in her hands and squeezed them together and then worked over her nipples with her thumbs.

"Mmm." Teri moaned.

I started to stroke myself when they looked at me and wagged their index finger at me. "No bro, no touching. Just watch."

"Fucking teases!" I growled and smirked.

Teri undressed Sam and slid her hand between her twin's legs and when it re-emerged it was wet with her juices. She smeared it on her sister's tits and nipples and then bent down and licked it off. Fuck!

My sister's walked over to me and got down on their knees before me. Teri grabbed my hardon with both hands and stroked it up and down until a dollop of precum formed on the tip. Sam then bent down and licked it up and moaned, "Mmm."

"Are either of you girls on birth control?" I asked them.

Teri looked at me and said, "Yeah, we both are so you can cum as much as you want to in us."

Teri devoured my cock and took it to the back of her throat. She didn't gag as it went into her throat.

"How did Teri do that Sam?" I asked.

"She has skills Alex. We both do." She admitted.

"Have the two of you been sexual together and if so, how long?" I asked.

Sam smiled and said, "Just recently mostly. We wanted to save ourselves for the right guy and tonight was going to be the night that we lost our cherry together."

"So you and Teri have tasted each other's vagina's?" I inquired.

"Uh-huh. Just watch." Sam replied.

She then pulled off Teri's shorts and panties and ran her hand along her crotch and when she raised her hand her fingers were wet with her juices. She sniffed them and then licked off her fingers. "Mmmm," She moaned.

"Get up here and kiss me you little brat." I told her.

Sam got up on the couch and she kissed me and I stuck my tongue in her mouth while my hands found her tits and toyed with her erect nipples. She moaned in my mouth and my hands pushed into her shorts and found her slit dripping wet. I fingered her with a couple of fingers and rubbed her juices into her clit.

She released her mouth from my own and moaned, "Oh Fuck Alex. Where did you learn to tease a girl like that?"

I smiled and said, "College."

I removed my sister's shorts and panties and had her straddle my cock. She lowered herself but was stopped by her hymen. So I moved her off of me and grabbed both sister's hands and went up to my bedroom.

I placed them both on their backs on the bed and pushed open their legs. Both sisters were in heat and juices ran in little rivulets from their vaginas. I then positioned myself over Teri's body and swiped my hard on up and down her slit, getting it wet in her juices. I then lined it up with her vagina and pushed in until I felt her hymen.

I reared back with my dick and then rammed it in hard and it went, "pop" and Teri screamed out, "Fuck!"

I then withdrew and did the same to Sam's pussy and her hymen also went, "pop" and she also screamed out, "Fuck!"

I then alternated fucking Sam and the Teri's pussy even though they were both in pain. I had to laugh through it all. The bitches were getting payback for years of torment and I whispered to them.

"It hurts. It fucking hurts, but you like it. You like pain. Your nipples are so very sensitive and just the merest flick of my fingers on your nipples makes your pussy creamy wet, let alone when I am mean to your nipples and twist them hard. You can feel your pussy spasm as I ram my dick deep into your pussy over and over. You feel my cum spraying into your tight little twats and that too seems to push you over the edge and when one climaxes from my filling their pussy with my cum, the both of you cum together." I chastised my sisters.

I then drove in deep one last time in Teri's pussy and blasted my cum in her and as I did she started to cum hard and so did Sam. I turned my head and watched as thick molasses like juices began to flow out of Sam's vagina. Her pussy was poised over her sister's face and her thick juices covered Teri's nose and lips and I bent down and tasted her cum as it ran out and into our mouths.