Mind Controlled Sisters Pt. 03

Story Info
Brother mind controls more women.
5.2k words
4.59
41.1k
62

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,730 Followers

Author's Note: This story contains scenes of incest and kinky sex play as well as mind control. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

After I got back to the college campus, I put my clothes away in my dorm room. I then sent a text to my sisters and Angela as a group text, to let them know that I made it safely back to school. They each replied with a heart emogi and then Angela sent a pic of the 3 of them locked in a daisy chain.

I then sent a text to Sheila to see if she wanted to meet at the Lab in 30 minutes and she responded back 'yes'.

I got to the Lab first and signed in and shortly after I got there, she also signed in and joined me. She closed the door and turned around and I saw that she was wearing makeup and had in contacts and it took my breath away. The ugly duckling was gone and the hottie was in her place.

She smiled at me and came over and gave m a hug and then raised up on her tip toes and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back and our tongues made contact and her hands began rubbing the bulge in my pants before breaking contact and stepping back.

"I've been dreaming about you Alex and this kiss has proved to me that there is something between us. Tell me I'm wrong." She said.

"No you're not wrong." I looked down and felt a sudden emotion of shame.

Sheila was on me in a second and hugged me. "It's okay. Whatever it is, it's okay. I have a feeling it has something to do with these scents we've been playing with. Am I right Alex?"

"Yeah, but how did you figure it out?" I asked her a bit perplexed.

"Well, after I got back to my dorm I changed my clothes and I noticed that I was really horny so I started to masturbate. I reached an orgasm in seconds flat which never happens and then had a second one right after that which also never happens. And it got me thinking that something must have happened between us. So I wrote down about a page worth of notes about my suspicions and after my roommate got back from class I showed the page to her.

I then told her that I had a strong desire to shave myself bald between my legs. She asked me why I wanted to do it and I couldn't answer her. I just said that I needed to do it. I told her that ever since you and I started working on this new assignment that I had blocks of memory that were missing. I also told her of my strong attraction to you and that's when we both dove for my hamper and the t-shirt with the stains on it. The smell had faded considerably but now the areas were kind of crusty. She helped me to reason that an oil wouldn't leave this type of residue behind.

I had some of the ingredients we used in the lab and nothing that spilled on the shirt had that consistency. We both deduced that the stains must be cum stains but since neither one of us had been with a guy we had no frame of reference.

I still had a strong desire for her to shave my pussy though and practically begged her until she relented. I stripped naked and sat perched on the edge of my bed while she got the waste basket and placed it between my legs. She then pulled up a chair and sat between my legs. She took some scissors and began to trim down my jungle of hair.

There was a lot of hair and then she took an electric razor and shaved the inside of my thighs, and all around my lower stomach with it. Next she grabbed a bowl of hot water and some shaving cream. She sprayed the shaving cream all over my crotch and then began to shave off huge swaths of hair. She went through 5 razor blades by the time she finished. And then she rinsed my freshly shaved pussy with hot water before placing a hot washcloth over my pussy which really felt wonderful.

Karen took multiple photos of before, during and after. And when she showed me the pictures I was blown away. My pussy looked hot. And she agreed.

"I want you so bad right now Sheila. Please, please, please let me lick you." She begged.

What could I do? I was super turned on myself from the whole experience. So I sat back on my elbows and watched at she gave me oral pleasure. I swear my clitoris swelled to twice its normal size when her lips attached to it. And when I orgasmed I experienced a vision. It was that good Alex."

"What was your vision about?" I asked her.

"Well, we were back in the lab and I was standing before you with my t-shirt raised above my tits and you were whacking off in front of me and suddenly your dick began spewing cum all over my stomach. Huge thick globs of sperm clung to my skin and even connected with my breasts. And then there was another scene of you telling me to shave my pussy. You told me that you wanted to fuck me but all the hair was so unattractive that you couldn't even get aroused." She told me.

My jaw dropped and then I put my face in my hands.

"It's true isn't it?" She asked kindly.

I shook my head in the affirmative.

"But how? And why can't I remember it?" She asked.

So I told her. I told her everything I did with her.

She looked at me for the longest time and just shook her head. I feared the worst and braced myself for it.

"You are a very naughty boy Alex. I guess that I should be mad that you took advantage of me, but surprisingly, I'm not. I was kind of a bitch to you when we met. That was a mistake and I am sorry for treating you that way. But to be honest, I'm actually quite turned on by it all. I know that you didn't set out to manipulate me the way you did, you couldn't have because you are a virgin. Am I right?" She pressed.

"I was a virgin last week but a lot has happened since then." I told her.

"Right, right. I'm getting that now. So let me ask you someth..." She started to say when there was a knock on the door.

We both looked at the door at the same time. And then it came again, Knock, knock, knock.

Sheila went over and opened it and standing there was Stacy. (Oh god could this day get any worse! I thought)

"Hi, Sheila is it? My name is Stacy. Stacy Peterson. Is Alex in there with you?" She asked.

Sheila turned and looked at me with a question on her mind. The door swung open and Stacy looked right at me and smiled. She crossed the threshold and was in my arms and kissed me on the lips in greeting.

"I missed you lover." She said in my ear just above a whisper.

I looked past her to Sheila and she had her arms crossed beneath her breasts and surprisingly, she smiled at me.

Stacy handed me a note and then walked out the door, that Sheila closed behind her.

Sheila faced me and said, "Was that the same bitch who called you a dweeb on the first day of class?"

"Yup." I smirked.

"Wow she changed, a lot. You've been busy in my absence. Naughty boy! I can't blame you really but it does make me wonder how many others there are? Hmm?"

"Five including you." I told her.

"Five? Holy shit Alex!" She said excitedly.

"Geesh. Keep your voice down." I admonished her.

"Sorry." She whispered.

"It's okay. If it makes you feel any better, all the women I tried it on hated me, including you." I said as my voice cracked.

Sheila came over and touched my arm. "Shhh, it's okay Alex. And for the record I don't hate you."

"Wait, you don't?" I smiled sheepishly.

"I actually have a crush on you. I don't know if it's from the formula you used on me or if its something else. But I want you and I don't even like guys." She confessed.

I looked up and she was looking intently at me and then she kissed me on the lips.

"I want you Alex, but not here. Can we go back to your dorm room?" She asked.

I nodded my head and we left the lab and signed out and hung up our lab coats and went back to my dorm room.

Once there, Sheila began to get undressed and I did the same.

She then came over to me and we kissed again only this time we were both naked.

She then broke the kiss and said, "I have something to show you."

She sat on my bed and laid back and opened her legs for me. And as she did, her pussy lips opened as if it was a flower blooming.

"Oh my god Sheila. That's the prettiest pussy I have ever seen. Look at it, it's so pink and your clit!" I exclaimed.

"I know, right? Isn't it gorgeous! Don't you just want to eat it and perhaps even fuck it?" She said excitedly.

"Fuck yes!" I said and got on the floor in front of he and just admired it from inches away.

"May I?" I asked.

"You may." She said smiling.

And I kissed it with my lips. I nudged her clit with my nose and she cooed as my tongue tip entered her tight little vagina. I pressed my wet tongue inside her pussy and then swiped it up and over her clit hood.

I kissed her inner thighs and reached a hand up and cupped her right tit and roved my fingers over her nipple.

"Oh Alex. I have been dreaming about this moment for days. Mmmm." She encouraged me.

I circled my tongue around and around and around her clit and it responded by growing bigger and thicker. I then worked a single finger inside her vagina and started to twist it in and out. I kept nudging her clit with my nose and soon she began to dry hump my mouth.

I added a second finger inside her vagina and twisted them slowly in and out. I began to use more insistent licks on her clit with my tongue tip.

Sheila was moaning in time with my tongue flicks over her clit. "Mmmmm and Ohhhhh!"

I started to go faster and faster with my fingers and my tongue and then sensing she was going to orgasm I pursed my lips around her clit and flicked the little pearl of her clit with my tongue tip in a fluttering motion.

"Yes, yes, yes, YES!!!! OH Alex!!!... I'M CUMMINNGG!!!!!" She cried out loud.

Her juices spilled out around my fingers and I continued to lick her and finger her until she calmed down enough and pushed my head away from her super sensitive clit.

"No, no more Alex. My God! You lick pussy better than a girl does." She giggled.

"Come here and kiss me." She pulled me up and I kissed her.

After I did I asked her, "Can I get inside you now?"

"Uh-huh." She said dreamily.

I stroked my dick up and down her pussy and nudged her still sensitive clit on purpose and she grunted each time I did that before finding her vagina and pressing inside her.

"Oh Alex! Slowly. I'm tight and you're the first dick I've had inside me. Mmmm. Yeah, that's it big boy! Fuck!, your dick is big and thick in my tiny little pussy." She said.

I bumped against her cervix and slowly withdrew it and then pushed in a little faster. Sheila went with it and I withdrew my dick again and pushed in a little harder. In and out, in and out.

I picked up my pace and pushed in a little faster and deeper.

"Oh Alex. This feels amazing!" She groaned and I kissed her.

I went faster and deeper with every thrust and her pussy was so very wet and tight that I was close to cumming.

"Oh Alex, I'm going to cum. Cum with me. Shoot your semen into me. I want to feel it." She begged me.

I drove in deep one last time and grunted, "Cumming!"

And together we climaxed. I grunted every time my dick spit into her pussy and Sheila moaned too.

I kissed her lips as our orgasms faded and then my dick softened and slipped out of her pussy.

"Bring it here. I want to lick my juices off of it." She commanded me.

I did as I was told and she took my limp dick into her mouth and licked her juices off of it.

When she released my dick from her mouth she said, "Finger your cum out of my pussy Alex and feed it to me."

I did as I was told and she moaned when she tasted my cum for the first time. And on the second fingering she wiped my wet fingers under her nose and on her lips.

I kept fingering my cum out of her and she moaned with every taste.

I had to go to the bathroom to pee. So I put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and some flip flops and left the room.

When I got back, Sheila was looking at me funny.

"What?" I asked her.

"You fucked your sisters?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said and hung my head.

"You are more fucked up than I first thought Alex. It's incest and a carnal sin. Don't you realize how bad this is?" She berated me.

"Yeah, I know. But you don't know what I have had to suffer with those brats all these years." I told her.

"Maybe so. God Alex. I'm so conflicted right now. I think I love you and yet you are so freakishly fucked in the head. God, why me?" Sheila said and burst into tears.

I didn't know what to do. I saw the formula on my desk and quickly poured some of it onto my t-shirt and went over and sat beside her and pressed the shirt into her face.

Dawning hit her features seconds before the formula did and her eyes grew glassy again. She was now in a trance.

"You are in love with me Sheila. You love my cum in your pussy or on your body or in your mouth. You are not jealous when you see me with other women. You don't judge me for having sex with my sisters, nor do you talk about that with anyone. In fact, it turns you on immensely when you think about me having sex with my sisters. When you orgasm, your pussy juices just spill out of you in a gush and your whole body shakes from the intensity of it. You find that you are able to have multiple orgasms in a night and having one makes you want to have another and another and another. You always tell me the truth and you are glad that I trust you enough to tell you about everyone I have used the formula on. You also want to help me use the formula on more women and add them to my harem. When you hear me say the word 'awake', you will wake up with no memory of this conversation. 'Awake'."

Sheila blinked several times and continued her conversation.

"Your sisters just sent several text messages to you Alex. I can hardly believe that you committed incest and fucked your sisters. It is so wrong on so many levels but I also find it such a turn on. You have to tell me what it was like?" She asked.

"It was great actually. Teri and Sam are some of the biggest freaks that I have ever been with. They were virgins until I took their v-card, but..." I told her before she interrupted me.

"You took their cherries! Fuck-an-a Alex! Are you being serious with me? You are such a predator. God that is hot!" She blurted and pulled me down and kissed me.

"Was there blood on your dick when you broke their hymen?" She asked.

"Yeah, there was actually. And after I took Teri's cherry, Sam licked her sister's blood from my dick." I told her.

"She did? Did you make her do it or give her some of your pussy formula first?" She asked.

"No. She did it unprovoked. And then Teri licked the blood off my dick when I took Sam's cherry. I'm telling you, my sisters are freaks!" I continued.

"It must run in the family. Ha ha ha. Fuck that's hot!" She groaned as I thrust my hard dick back inside her pussy again.

"Oh, mmm, Alllleexxx, mmmm, would you fuck your mom if given the

chance. Mmmm, ohhhh. So deep, so fucking deep. I'm gonna cum again.!" She asked as I fucked her harder and faster.

"Yeah I would. I might even make your mom lick your pussy if given the chance." I told her.

That set her off and she groaned as her orgasm raced through her body. Her juices spilling out in a big gush. Which made me cum too and I filled her pussy with shot after shot of semen.

After we calmed down she laid her head on my chest and asked me. "Would you really use the formula on your mom Alex?"

"I've thought about it, but no probably not." I told her truthfully.

"If given the chance to use the formula on your mom would you?" I asked her.

"Yeah I think I would." She smiled at me and then fell asleep.

****

The following day, I sent Sheila back to her dorm. I had a lot of school work to do and then made my way to the cafeteria to eat. And on my way, I saw Stacy and she walked over to me and hugged me and kissed me on the lips.

She then broke the kiss and said, "I'm really horny for that cock of yours Alex. When can I feel it inside me again?"

"Uh, how about later today." I told her.

"Oookay. Did you rad the note I gave you at the Lab?" She asked.

"Note? What note? Oh, no I didn't. Sorry." I told her.

"It's no biggie. It seemed like I interrupted something between you and Sheila anyway. I'm here if you ever need to talk." She told me.

"Oh it was nothing like that. We are just friends. But now you have me curious about the note. What did it say?" I inquired.

"Oh, just that I found someone's to join us for some fun. If you know what I mean?" She winked and walked away.

I got in line at the cafeteria and got my food and ate in silence. Until 2 girls sat down at my table. One on either side of me. I looked up surprised. But not quite as surprised as when I felt each girl place a hand on my leg.

"Hi I'm Cindy." Said the blonde on my right.

"And I'm Alice." Said the brunette on my left.

And then Stacy sat down between them.

"Are these the someone's you were referring to?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh-huh, and they have quite the appetite if you know what I mean." Stacy said smiling.

"So where did Stacy find you girls?" I asked them.

"We are Phi Betas." They answered together.

"Are there more of you at the sorority house?" I asked.

"Yeah, there are 20 of us." Said Cindy.

"Ask them what the girls major in at the sorority house." Stacy told me.

Alice leaned in close and said, "Cock worship." And giggled.

Cindy leaned in next and said, "And we always swallow Alex."

I smiled and said, "Well then I suggest we get better acquainted, don't you?"

And we all got up from the table together and left. We walked to my dorm and we were almost all the way there when I said, "Hey why don't I meet you at the sorority house in Ten minutes. That'll give you time to gather your girlfriends together in one room as I have a surprise for them."

I then pulled Stacy aside and said, "Now you go to the Lab and wait for me to get there. I will see you in about an hour."

"Okay lover. Don't keep me waiting too long or I may get the party started without you." She said and winked and walked in the opposite direction.

I hurried to my room. This was fitting into my plans nicely. We needed capital to get a place off campus and I needed mules to start bringing in money and what better way than a whole sorority full of women.

I grabbed a fresh towel and poured the contents of one of the 3 remaining vials on it and then put it into a cannister with a locking lid. I bounded out of my room and saw Sheila making her way to my room and I went out the back door of the dorm and hurried across campus to the sorority house. I was about to knock when the door flew open and I was hauled inside.

Someone closed the door behind me and I heard the lock click. The curtains were drawn and I was confronted with 20 of the most gorgeous coeds on the planet. Blondes, brunettes and redheads with perfect, flawless bodies smiled up at me.

"I heard from Cindy and Alice that you girls are majoring in cock worship and that you always swallow." I blurted.

They all beamed at me and some laughed out loud.

"Well I can tell you that the rumors are true and I have enough cock for all of you." I laughed. "But first I need you all to form a circle and close your eyes. I am going to walk around and let you inhale this fragrance of fresh semen to get you all in the mood."

I opened the container and went to the first girl and let her inhale the pussy formula, followed by the next and the next until I made it all the way around the room. I needed to test that it was working and put the container on the floor. I then stopped at each girl and lifted up her shirt and grabbed her nipple really hard and twisted it.

No one made a sound.

"You girls are devoted to me and only me. If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend you will break up with them. Each week I will come by to collect 20 dollars from each of you that Cindy will be handing off to me in a manila envelope. You will ask your parents for an extra hundred dollars each month and tell them it is for your sorority dues. You will go about your lives as if everything is the same except that once a week, you will lock the doors and have an all girl orgy. I may come by and join you and when that happens I am in control and you will be submissive. You need to be on birth control if you aren't already and when you feel my dick enter inside your pussy, it will feel like the biggest dick you have ever been fucked with and you will all cum explosively. Your juices will ooze out of your vaginas like clear thick molasses. These juices will taste like semen to you and you will relish it and drink it, and spread it all over your bodies. And if I am not present then your juices will taste like pussy. You will study hard and get good grades. You will eat right and keep in shape and looking beautiful. You will all shave or wax your pussy bare with just a thin landing strip above your clit. And after you graduate you will stay in touch with me and work for me as strippers. But to anyone who asks, you will be account executives who sell stocks. You will be nice and friendly to everyone. After I wake you up, you will remove your clothes and get in the doggie position for me to fuck you. And after I leave, you will have an orgy together and cum at least 5 times apiece before making your way to your room and going to sleep. Now 'awake'."

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,730 Followers
12