Mind Controlled Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the girls blinked several times and then removed their clothes and got in the doggie position. I then removed my clothes and went from girl to girl and entered inside her pussy. They were already wet from the way the pussy formula affected their hormones, so sliding in was the easy part. The hard part came because I wanted to fuck each one of them for ten or more strokes even though they began to orgasm immediately.

The smell of pussy was ripe in the air by the time I got to number 7. I then fucked and fucked and fucked and almost blew my load on number 16. Her pussy fit me like a glove and I pulled her up and turned her around to face me and immediately fell in love with her looks.

This girl was the perfect specimen. 5'4" and 118 lbs. Short blonde hair and blue eyes and a 34 c bust and very sexy hips and pussy. I asked for her name and she said it was Dalia. I told her to put on her clothes and wait for me by the door.

I then continued on and fucked the rest and each girl came explosively and then they all got in a daisy chain and the only sounds to be heard were licking and moaning.

I handed the container to Dalia and told Cindy to lock the door after we left. And off we went holding hands.

Dalia and I walked to my dorm room where we ran into Sheila.

"Hi Handsome. I've been waiting for you." She told me.

I smiled and kissed her on the lips and she broke the kiss and whispered that I smelled like sex, but she wasn't jealous. She followed me into my room along with Dalia and I told them to get naked and enjoy each other until I got back. I then grabbed the container from Dalia and closed and lock my room door and headed to the Lab building.

Phew. This was exhausting!

I found Stacy in her lab alone. She was perusing her notes when I opened the door. I let myself in and closed the door and locked it and then we kissed.

"I didn't think you would be back this early lover. But from the smell of it, you had yourself a good time. Did you save any energy for me?" She pouted.

I did not but that was beside the point. I needed to wipe her mind and start fresh, but when I reached for the container she stopped me.

"I know what you are planning to do to me lover, but it's not necessary. You have more pussy than you know what to do with, right? It's okay, I'm not mad. Just know that when you get tired of all the bullshit that I will be waiting for you. I'm wet and always will be wet for you and only you lover. Now go and have fun!" She told me and then kissed me on the lips.

(Strange how she did that. She was the second one whose conditioning didn't stick. It made me wonder if I would need to dose the sorority girls occasionally to keep them in line or if it would just happen naturally.

The bigger my harem grew, the harder it was going to keep everyone in line.)

I opened my dorm room and found Dalia and Sheila locked in a sixty nine and the smell of pussy ripe in the air. I closed and locked the door and then removed my clothes and got behind Sheila and slowly eased my dick into her pussy.

"Mmmm, that feels amazing. Mmmm, deeper baby. DEEPER!!!!" and just like that she was cumming super hard. Her whole body spasming as she climaxed.

I pulled Dalia over to me and she got down on her knees and took my hard wet dick in her mouth. She slobbered all over my dick and deep throated me like it was no big deal. She then looked up at me.

"Usually that makes my guy cum every time." She pouted.

"I prefer the pussy I guess." I told her.

"My specialty." She purred.

She sat me down in my desk chair and straddled my waist and slowly sank her pussy down on me. It was exquisite and I relished every inch as I entered her pussy. Never have I felt one so snug and beautifully wrapped around my cock.

She whispered and occasionally whimpered in my ear, "You love my tight little cunt wrapped around your huge fucking cock. I'm going to milk every ounce of cum from your big balls my lord. I've been cumming nonstop since you entered me so anytime you are ready, you can fill my greedy little snatch full of your semen."

And that's all it took. I groaned and my dick throbbed and began to spurt my semen deep into her kitty kat. And Dalia melted against me. I felt her pussy juices gush out of her and down my balls and puddle on the seat between us.

I looked over to see Sheila looking at us.

"Get over here and lick up this mess." I commanded her.

Sheila slinked over on all fours and bent her head down and started to lap up Dalia's juices as if it was cat milk.

Dalia then perked up and said, "That's enough Sheila. The rest is all mine."

And when she rose off of me, her pussy unleashed all the cum I shot inside of her and it ran down my shaft and puddled on the hard wooden seat. She bent at the waist and Sheila got behind her and ate the rest of her creampie while Dalia swallowed my pole whole.

Dalia then licked the cum from my balls and slurped up the semen that puddled on the chair.

She looked at me and said, "I love cum my lord." And then got back into a sixty nine with Sheila.

I went over to my bed and fell asleep looking at the two girls as they licked themselves silly.

12