Mind Deviancy Ch. 03 - Mirror

Story Info
Evelyn gifts a mother a special, magic mirror.
4.9k words
4.56
14.5k
16
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 09/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,490 Followers

Miriam idly pushed her cart through the crowded rows of the home goods store. She tutted at the poorly maintained shelves. She also tutted at the other customers who left things in disorder. Miriam liked to tut. It did not occur to her that she would have tutted herself for many of the same behaviors. She would have also tutted her own clothes. She wore a pair of grey leggings which stretched over her wide ass. In her head, the ass still looked twenty five. In the mirror, on the other hand, it looked like that of a forty-one year old single mother who didn't bother making time to care about herself over the years. On top, she wore a flowing top she one thought would look nice at brunch parties. It did manage to hide her awkward wine belly, but otherwise made her a cyan lump. Dress well no matter what, she always told her son. At some point over the years, he stopped retorting, "you first".

She moved into a section of candles. Sometimes she bought one. It would sit on her dining room table, lit at random to dispense its particles of vanilla scent. Lucas would steal them eventually, using them on his side of the small house to cover the smell of weed or stale beer. Miriam picked each candle up in turn, took off its lid, sniffed it, looked at the name on the bottom, and returned it to its shelf. A few of the scents reminded her that three weeks earlier, she'd done the exact same thing. Rather than take a moment of self reflection, she tutted the store for its lack of fresh inventory. While at it, she tutted their overpriced selection.

With a push of her cart, she moved into a section of the store devoted to frames, mirrors, and other wall hangings. At least a dozen of these already decorated her house, but she always searched for more. If she found something she liked, she'd take the other down and move it to the garage where it would slowly fall into disrepair. Eventually, she would have Lucas clean out the garage, sending the unfortunate victim of her consumerism to the junkyard. There, it would be salvaged by a different middle aged housewife who would re-purpose it into a resin sealed coffee table she would one day sell at a county fair, likely to someone like Miriam. It was one of the many strange circles in life Miriam went entirely unheeding of her part in.

As she browsed, she noticed a strange woman standing at the far end of the aisle. Miriam didn't like when other customers crowded into the same aisle as her. Rarely did the store leave enough room for two carts to pass one another. Furthermore, it was simply polite to browse a different aisle until the one you wanted freed up. While waiting, you could be free to judge the person in the way as harshly as silently possible. The woman at the end of this aisle did not seem the kind to understand these unspoken rules of the home goods store. The woman looked at Miriam and smiled. Peered right at her with eyes as glittering black as the night sky. Except that couldn't be right, Miriam thought. People can't have solid black eyes. Not wanting any further involvement with the strange woman, Miriam backed her cart out with a dismissing smile, intending to go look at throw pillows for a while.

The pillow aisle suffered from occupancy as well. A man with silver hair and beard stood near the end with his hands shoved half in his pockets and slouching. Lucas knows better than to slouch at least. The man looked like a lost husband, the generally harmless variety who loitered about shops possibly looking for a fishing or golf section. Still, Miriam always enjoyed the male gaze. Spotting a pillow on the lower level, she took a chance of squatting down, still under the presumption of her twenty-five year old ass. When she stood up, though, the man had gone, likely called away by some miserable woman who only offered him sex on his birthday. Vaguely irritated, Miriam turned to judging the pillows.

Her own history with men wasn't much better than that which she projected on the innocent souls around her. She got knocked up at nineteen by a rodeo cowboy. Not the kind which wrangled calves or rode bulls. The kind that herded sheep or goats. For some reason, not cows. At least, not in the time she knew him. Four months pregnant, he packed up and vanished into a caravan with some cowgirl slut. Miriam never saw him again, not a huge loss. Her parents watched out for her while Lucas came along. They gave her enough money to buy a small house and a job in the family business. They even took care of Lucas while she sowed her wild oats, making very certain not to get pregnant again. She hadn't fucked a man without a condom on since Lucas's father. Nor did she foresee the chance to do so any time soon.

She paused, holding a pillow which said, "F*ck it" in gaudy Old English lettering and surrounded by intricate lattice work. What had her thinking about her sexual past? It was an odd sensation to realize she'd been mentally going through all her one night stands like she were browsing a catalog. The feeling went away, but all those thoughts made her feel something else she hadn't in a long while. Miriam was horny. It made her giggle. She put the pillow back. Maybe she could get home sneak into the bedroom for a long, therapeutic bath without Lucas noticing. Hmm, I guess I sort of have seen Lucas's daddy again over the years. Lucas looks just like him.

Her son grew up handsome, if shiftless. She packed him off to boarding school once he hit the high school years. One day, he came back a man. Broad shoulder, his father's looks, and a swagger that came from being well off without reason. Not that he did much with those life advantages. After one year of college, Lucas dropped out to move home. His grandfather gave him the company job which required little and paid more than it should. As a result, Lucas spent his time around the house smoking weed and texting friends who were rapidly moving on with their lives. Miriam had hoped he would find himself a wife, but that didn't seem to be likely at the current rate.

Miriam's skin prickled. Someone was watching her, she thought. Looking around the shop, she saw the strange woman again. She held a mirror in her hand, the small oval kind Miriam always pictured in the hands of a fairy tale princess. The woman wasn't looking at her, but preening her slicked, black hair in the mirror. The angle changed and black eyes stared right through Miriam. The woman turned on one heel, smiling broadly as she walked straight up to Miriam.

***

"Were you admiring my mirror?" the woman asked.

"No, no. Sorry, I think you must be mistaken."

"I'm never mistaken. It's a nice mirror. One of the finest I've ever held. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to find it." The woman held it out. The sea green handle looked like dyed bone carved into an ever swirling spiral. "Go on. Have a look."

Miriam wanted to get as far away from the woman as possible, but didn't see how. The strange creature had cornered her in one of the narrow aisles. As politely as she could, she took the offered mirror, looking at herself in the reflective glass. She realized then how far she'd strayed from her own maxims on dressing well. Tired eyes peered back from the mirror, looking at her unkempt hair pinned up to hide its oily texture. Lines creased her face, clearly visible under her poorly applied makeup. It stung to look at herself, and she handed the mirror back. "It is a nice mirror. Nicer than most of what they sell in the store, I'm sure."

The woman grinned ear to ear. For a moment, Miriam had the sickening thought that the smile would keep spreading further and further up the woman's face until the waxy, pale skin tore and the blackness in her eyes flooded out. "Oh no," the woman said. "They don't sell it here. I found it here. This is a knick-knack shop. You have to be careful with such places, even the corporately owned ones which employ people with little more than the dying light of a soul in them. Old, wicked things like to find their way to places like this, to jump up and bite an innocent passerby."

"Uh, huh," Miriam said, no longer merely worried about the woman, but outright frightened. "If you'll excuse me, I think I'm about to check out."

The woman didn't move. She stood directly in front of Miriam's cart, her spindly hands clutching the mirror in front of her black silhouette. "I'm Evelyn," she said. "What's your name?" Evelyn's eyes shone with blackness — deep, endless pools of void that threatened to draw Miriam in.

"Miriam," she said.

"Miriam, I'm looking for some style opinions. I thought the mirror would be able to help, but I don't think I can get it to work for me. What do you think? Is it modern?" Evelyn stuck her arms out and spun in a circle. The woman's movement made Miriam's head hurt. She wore a dress that jutted out in the back, almost like she had a bustle. In the front, frills reminded Miriam of can-can dancers, but as the dress rose up Evelyn's body, it narrowed into a form fitted bodice covering up to a choking neckline. It gave her the appearance of a bottom heavy mantis.

"Um, yes? In the sort of archaic retro sort of way. Intentionally not modern, but stylish."

Evelyn beamed. "What a nice thing to say. You're so much more helpful than the damned mirror." Evelyn's hands clapped together. Miriam expected to see the mirror in them, but it wasn't there. The strange woman's eyes narrowed, "You know, I can tell you really mean it. We all want to be told we're beautiful, don't we Miriam."

A prickling sensation rose up the back of Miriam's head. It was the same as before when she accounted for all her sexual partners, a sensation of someone picking through thoughts. "Of course," she answered.

"Then I think that mirror you found will be a very big help, don't you?" Evelyn said.

Miriam looked into the other woman's eyes. Is something moving behind them? Something alive in that blackness? "I do," she said, squeezing the mirror in her hands. She looked down at it, admiring the intricate carvings along the reflecting glass. When did she get hold of it?

"Luckily, you have a handsome boy at home to help you. Isn't that right?"

"A handsome boy," Miriam hummed, looking down at herself in the mirror. "A handsome boy who needs his mother."

A loud snap drew her attention back to the world around her. Evelyn had gone. Miriam looked around the shop, feeling sure she had been talking with someone. She gathered her purse from the cart, leaving the unimportant things behind her. With the mirror in hand, she marched out of the store.

***

When Miriam arrived home, she went to her bathroom and sat at her vanity. A huge mirror right in front of her and two magnified mirrors on either side, and yet she didn't look the same in any of them as she did in the small mirror in her hand. She held it up and looked at herself again. The tiredness in her eyes had gone. A few of the wrinkles smoothed away as well, but those changes didn't alarm Miriam. It was the thing moving in the shadows of the mirror that worried her.

She noticed it first in the car. She'd left the mirror lying face up in the passengers seat. At a stoplight, she once again felt someone was watching her. She saw movement in the mirror, thinking a crow or something had flown overhead and cast a shadow. At the next stoplight it happened again, but this time she saw it in the mirror itself. Movement, out of the corner of her eye. Picking it up, she looked at herself in it, but saw nothing. Until the slightest change of shadows. For the rest of the ride home, she kept one eye on the mirror, expecting a shadow to leap out of it. In the garage, she noticed the difference in her face, blaming it on better lighting. When she began to think of anything else, she saw the movement again.

Next she considered it a trick of her eyes. They did look tired earlier. But if that were true, the moving shadows would happen with other mirrors. It didn't. Not the mirrors in her car, nor in her hallway, or her vanity. She held the mirror up in front of her once again, staring intently at a spot just over her shoulder. It happened with the smallest flicker of motion, but it was clear enough for Miriam to scream and turn around to see nothing other than her empty bath. When she looked back, the mirror spoke.

It did not open a mouth and begin to talk. Nor did it say words precisely. It whispered. Or perhaps spoke at times in a tongue she did not understand. But Miriam believed without hesitation that if she watched closely enough and listened hard enough, she would understand something no one else living did. She stared into her own eyes as the words filled the air. You're a filthy whore, aren't you? For your handsome boy, you're a dirty, cocksucking slut. The words made Miriam's throat grow dry. She thought she could feel the blood rushing out of her face, but in the mirror her cheeks were warm and blushing.

You've been a terrible mother, haven't you? Look at the state you're in. Flabby gut, sagging tits. It won't do, simply won't do, will it?

"No," she answered, the word wriggling out of her mind and down to her tongue.

Very good, Mimi. We can help. We want to help you be a good mother. Do you want to be a good mother? Course you do. Let's remember then what good mothers do for their handsome boys. They suck their cocks every night and every morning. They have their holes ready and waiting whenever son needs them, and son will often need them with such a good mother. Isn't that right?

"Am I a good mother?" Miriam croaked. Her eyes bulged as she tried to look at her body in the mirror. It was too small to see all of her at once. Her clothes got in the way. She clawed at them, yanking off her top one sleeve at a time while keeping the mirror facing her all the while. Once topless, she stood and wiggled out of her tights. The Miriam in the mirror watched right back as she pulled down her panties to stand naked in her bathroom. For a moment, she thought of the doors to her bedroom and bath being wide open. Lucas could come home at any point and see her standing naked with a mirror in her hand.

Which would be just fine. A good mother would be ready and waiting for him. A good cocksucking mother who likes it when her son's thick dick slides between her ass cheeks. A good mother who wakes early in the morning to suck her son's cock so that he can grow big and strong and handsome. Ahem, good mothers smile, Mimi.

The sides of her mouth curled up in a hollow grin. "How can I smile when I'm such a bad mother?" Miriam pleaded to the mirror. "I've wasted years. Look at me. I'm old."

No, don't be silly, Mimi. You're not old, you're matronly. Why look at those firm, full breasts which have given so much milk? Mothers do give the best milk, don't they?

Confused, Miriam angled the mirror down to look at her chest. She still had on the bra, but suddenly felt it pushed against her chest, constricting her breathing. Frantically, she unhooked it in the back and watched her tits fall forward in the mirror. They looked huge. Perhaps it was the angle, but they felt full, too. Like when she'd been lactating years and years ago. The stretch of age was gone. Thick, round nipples of dark brown jutted out from the front of the fat globes. She lifted the mirror up and smiled. "I do give the best milk."

To your handsome boy.

"To Lucas. While he fucks me!" As she said it, the words grated against her mind. It wasn't right to fuck one's son. People would talk.

Who cares if they talk? What does talk ever hurt someone? They'd be jealous, Mimi. Jealous of you getting that big, pulsing dick so often. A good mother shares, of course. Her handsome boy will need all the pussy he can get.

"Of course," she agreed, laughing as if talking to an old friend. She looked down at her chest again, admiring it from different angles. She frowned. Once, when cleaning up around the house, she'd found Lucas's laptop open to porn. She didn't mean to look, naturally, but it was hard to not see what was emblazoned all across the screen. "Oh dear, my handsome boy loves a good, plump ass. What kind of mother —"

You shouldn't worry so much, Mimi. You're right, your handsome boy loves his mother's big, round, bouncing ass. He loves to slide his cock between your cheeks while you hold them together. Sometimes he fucks your cheeks until his cum sprays on your back. But if you're good, sometimes he sticks it right up your asshole. A good mother loves the feeling of her sons massive cock spreading her ass open.

She didn't need to move the mirror to her lower half to know everything the mirror told her was true. Miriam's ass was the envy of every woman on the block. Squishy and round, she loved it when her handsome boy sunk his fingers in it.

And if you're very, very good, Mimi, your handsome boy will be a good son, too. And good sons eat their mothers' asses for them while sticking fingers in their pussies.

Her stomach fluttered with excitement. "I should go and get ready. Lucas will be home soon, won't he? He'll want my pussy first, I bet." She turned the mirror down and saw the shaggy bush above her thick pussy lips. Behind her hips she saw the hint of her wide, fuckable ass. "I need to shave. Lucas will want a bald pussy to fuck. That's the style these days, I think."

Naturally unnatural, the voices agreed. Good mothers keep their pussies nice and trimmed to make sure their handsome boy can see his cum leak out of her pussy. Are you a good mother, Mimi? A good, plump toy for her handsome boy? A mother who sucks cock all day, just to slobber on her handsome boy's cock. A mother who makes certain her handsome boy's friends are comfortable, who offers her pussy and ass to anyone her handsome boy says, who obeys. A good mother obeys her handsome boy, doesn't she?

Mimi smiled. "Lucas will be home soon."

***

Lucas felt strange the moment he entered the house. Coming home never made him feel great, but it rarely made him so irritable or confined. He slammed the garage door as he walked in. As he entered the living room, he stopped dead in his tracks. His mother sat on the living room sofa, completely naked, holding a mirror in her hand. "Mom, what the fuck?"

For a second she didn't respond. The mirror dropped. She looked at him and smiled broadly. "Oh, Lucas, my handsome boy, you're home. Would you like a blowjob?"

Lucas barely heard her. His eyes moved over her body, knowing he shouldn't look at her, but unable to stop himself. He'd never known what his mother looked like underneath her clothes. My mom is fucking hot. Did she ask if I wanted a blowjob? "Again, what the fuck? What are you doing? Why are you naked?"

She frowned, "For you, of course." She moved around the sofa toward him. "Let me get your bag. And oh, you've got a stain on your shirt. That needs to come off right now."

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,490 Followers
12