Mind Deviancy Ch. 03 - Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas flinched as she moved near him. "Mom, you have to get dressed. Something is wrong with you. Did you mix your medication or something?"

"Lucas! You listen to your mother this instant. Get that shirt off so I can wash it. I won't have you going out of this house looking like I don't take care of you." She grabbed the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head while he stood dumbstruck. Noticing him averting his eyes from her body, she chided him, "What's the matter? You can look, Lucas. That's what my body is for, silly. Now, you go sit on the couch while I get this in the wash."

He watched her move by him. From behind, he could see the massive globes of her ass shift up and down with her soft steps. The fuck are you doing, Lucas? Stop oogling your mother's ass. I should call 911 or something. Except, for the first time in as long as he could remember, his mother hadn't scowled at him when he walked in the door. He knew she was disappointed he hadn't made more of himself, but he didn't think it warranted such passive aggressive behavior all the time. Lucas, not knowing what else to do, walked over to the couch and sat down. I can talk to her, figure out what's odd. So what if she's naked while I do it? She's fucking hot. Was her pussy shaved? And god, that ass. He shook his head. The thoughts fizzed across his mind, not unpleasant, but he didn't think he'd ever felt a thought before. The concern stopped as his mothers hands slid across his shoulders, rubbing gently.

"My handsome boy is so tense," she cooed. "I've been very neglectful of you lately. That's probably why. Gosh, I can't remember the last time you came inside me."

Lucas grabbed her hand to stop the massage. "Mom, you need to come sit down. Something is wrong."

Miriam scurried around the couch, sitting down as close to her son as she could without actually being in his lap. "Wrong? What is it, dear? Is it your swelling? Are these pants too confining?" Before he could stop her, she moved her hand down to his crotch and squeezed. Shame flooded through Lucas as his mother squeezed his rapidly hardening cock. She noticed the look on his face, "Ugh, what's that for? See, I knew I'd been a bad mother. You're all embarrassed about having your cock squeezed. It's perfectly natural, honey. Here, let me get it out for you."

"Mom —wait! Ugh!" She worked too quickly for him to properly object. Her small hand wrapped around his shaft, stroking him to his full length in only seconds. What do I do? This is so fucked, but it feels so fucking good. God, when was the last time I had a good fuck.

"That's my growing boy," Miriam said, pressing her fat breasts into his side. "Come on, play with momma's titties like a good boy."

Lucas's hand nervously moved up to squeeze her breast. They both groaned. "What's happening?" he asked, head swirling from confusion and lust.

"Nothing, sweetheart. We're finally getting back to normal around here. I'm going to be a good mother, and you'll be my handsome boy." Without further prompt, she bent over her son's crotch, swallowing half his cock into her mouth in one gulp. Lucas groaned and tensed, overwhelmed by the sensation of her hot mouth swirling around the head of his dick. Her tongue slid around the ridge of his cockhead, sliding along the underside before wiggling against the opening. The taste of his precum gushing out onto her tongue made her juices coat her upper thighs.

Lucas's inhibitions faded as her body pressed closer against him and more of his cock slid into her mouth. A good mother sucking my cock, he thought. While I play with her big round ass. His hand moved down her back, admiring the strange youthfulness of her skin until his fingers slid out over the plump ass cheek. He squeezed, watching the tips of his fingers dig into her flesh. He grunted as she moaned around his dick. Curious about how far she would let him go, his fingers crept toward her ass crack, but the only change was a louder, wetter slurping of his cock. His middle finger pushed into her ass crack and pressed against her asshole. "Hey Mom," he asked, head filled with strange, giddy thoughts. "Can I stick my finger in your ass?"

Miriam pulled her mouth off her son's cock long enough to answer, "Of course, sweetie. Don't get too excited though, you have to cum in my pussy."

"Sure thing," he said, pushing into her. Her asshole squeezed tight around his finger as he throbbed in her mouth. I have to cum in her pussy? That doesn't seem right, does it? What else would I do though? I have to empty my balls somewhere, and I don't have a girlfriend. Mom's pussy will have to do. "Hey, your mouth is good and all, but shouldn't my dick be in your pussy?"

She moaned, releasing his wet dick with a loud pop. "How do you want me, my handsome boy?"

"Reverse cowgirl! So I can play with your ass while you ride me."

Miriam stood up in front of her son, pausing to wiggle her ass in front of him. Unable to stop himself, he grabbed her hips and brought her pliant butt to his mouth, kissing, licking, and nibbling at the wonderful flesh. Eager to get him inside her, Miriam pulled away gently, lowering herself down as her son groped her butt. He stopped the second the head of his cock pressed against her soaked pussy lips. Miriam didn't though, lowering herself inch after inch onto her son. Her walls spread to draw him in, and she knew he was the biggest she'd ever had. The biggest she ever would have because she would never want to have a different cock inside of her, unless of course he ordered it.

Hearing her groan and overcoming the initial euphoria of having a tight pussy wrapped around his cock, Lucas resumed groping her, sliding his hands up and down her back. He could see the sides of her tits sticking out from the small frame. They bobbed from side to side as Miriam moved her ass up and down. Lucas groaned and sighed in big breathes as he tried to control the lust. "You love my cock, don't you Mom?"

"Yes, dear. My handsome boy's cock is the only real cock for me. Aren't I a good mother?"

"Sure are," he said, fingers pressing into the sides of her tits. "I don't think my friends' moms even let them fuck them. Shit, I don't even think they get blowjobs."

"There are too many bad mothers out there, Lucas. Luckily, you have me. I'll tell you what though, if you bring your friends' moms around, I can teach them how to be better mommies."

"I do like good mommies," Lucas slurred. "Mommies with fat, suckable titties and asses that can take a big cock." He paused to hum lowly. "Mom, I'm about to cum."

"Inside me, Lucas, I don't want to have to clean this couch. You get all that sticky cum right in your momma's pussy like a good boy. Then I'll clean off your cock with my mouth. Doesn't that sound nice?"

Lucas didn't hear her. He pulled her hips down hard, slapping his balls against the outside of her pussy as his cum gushed out of him, spraying her insides. Miriam shook with a tiny orgasm. Her boy still had some things to learn, but he would have a good teacher. She kept her ass pressed down on his crotch as his cock stopped spurting inside of her. Slowly, she raised off him with a wet slurp. Miriam dropped to her knees between her sons legs, licking his cock and balls clean in slow, sensual strokes.

He looked down at his mother as his heart thudded in his chest. Fuck, what've we done? What did I do?

She stopped and cocked her head to the side, "What's wrong, my handsome boy? You seem stressed. I can only relieve so much at a time, Lucas. Oh, I know. I went out shopping today and found the prettiest mirror. Here, have a look."

Miriam picked up the mirror from the table and held it in front of Lucas's face. He reflexively looked. "Mom? Is there something moving in there..."


12