Mind Fuck

Story Info
Punishing you.
2k words
3.91
7.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today, you managed to break me down to the core. You made me feel selfish, worthless, useless, and ugly once again. You made me feel like your little fuck tool that was always ready for your abuse. I left you today because you broke me and because I was useless and afraid. But now... Now I am just angry and hurt. I'm angry because I was foolish enough to believe you actually cared about me. I was foolish enough to think you actually wanted me for me when all you wanted was to abuse me. There are so many ways that I would love to return the favors you did for me. I'd gladly return the abuse in a way you would never forget. I'd show you just how small you made me feel.

I picture the day you ill beg to submit to me and to show you how I felt. Your pride would never allow you to admit it but you would love to feel the pain and torture. But would you love the hurtful words like you thought I loved them? How about if I degrade your worthless body to make you feel small? To show you how you degraded my body. What if I used your body for my sexual pleasure like you did mine? I'd start by tying you to a tree fully clothed and out in the open for everyone to see. I may even choose to do it where people can watch. No, I think I will keep it private. No one should have to look at your worthless body. Once you were tied up, I'd make sure to tape over your mouth so that you had to listen to me for once in your pathetic little life. You never wanted to listen but only blame me. What shall I do to you now that you are so helpless? Shall I leave you there or continue?

I think I'll continue... And I promise you'll beg for more when I am done with you. Here you are tied to a tree with your mouth taped shut and all I can think about are all the things I could do to your body. I'll continue to degrade your body as I comment on your worthless little cock. It wasn't worth much anyways... I think I shall start by cutting some clothing off. I'll cut your shirt off first and watch as your eyes widen. Are you worried that I will cut you little boy? After removing your shirt, I make sure to cut a small line from one nipple to the other so that it stings as the wind blows but not enough to bleed much. How does that sting feel? Now you know how I felt when you laid hands on me... Have you had enough yet? I'm only just beginning...

I think I will let the blood slowly start to trail down as I begin to torture your little body. Next, I clamp your nipples as I hear you groan through the tape, I will tug the chain. I think I will tie the chain to the tree branch above you so that you feel the pull everytime the wind blows. I smirk and continue on. You see, little boy, you are not worthy of compassion. Where was your compassion for me? I take the blade and cut down your pants legs so that they fall a little bit, stopping at your knees. Your legs are already spread apart and tied to the tree, waiting for your next punishment. Have you had enough little boy? I cut your boxers and remove them from your body so that your little worthless cock is exposed for the world to see. I hope someone is watching... What shall I do now? I think I will continue to expose you... I cut your jeans off so that you are naked to the world. Naked and bound so that you are helpless and worthless like you made me feel.

Let's start by waxing those puny legs of yours. Does that make you feel pretty? I placed the wax on your leg and covered it in part of your shirt to wait until it was ready to rip off. I watched as you closed your eyes and jerked from the pain as I got closer to your groin with each strip of wax. Did it make you feel good to watch me go through this pain? I bet you feel ugly just like I did. I left patches of hair in some spots so that you feel ugly too. What shall I do next? I think I will work on that pathetic little dick of yours. It deserves some punishment along with the rest of your body.

I want you to feel selfish just like I did. I want you to beg me for release just like I had to do. I take the blade and cut a slit in the tape between your lips just enough to speak but still causing pain as you move your lips. I hope that tape feels wonderful across your beard, you worthless human. I take the blade and run it down your shaft just enough to scare you but not enough to cut you. You're shaking with fear and want as your pathetic cock begins to get hard. Have you had enough yet little boy?

I begin to take a flogger across the clamps that hold your chest up. You flinch from the sting and I hear a slight scream, causing me to smirk. I strike harder and harder until your eyes are turning red and filled with tears. I work my way down your body until I get to your waist. I stop at your waist and skip to your thighs. I make sure I'm so close that the head of your cock feels the flogger. You're growing harder... How cute! I sit the flogger down to grab a cane that we had made for you to abuse my body with. The same cane that left welts across my behind many times.

I start by taking the cane and whipping the bald patches on your legs so that they sting even more. Do you feel how your actions caused my wounds to sting? I smack you harder and harder so that you have welts across your legs. Your little cock is fully hard and wanting more. But I thought you didn't like pain little boy? What shall I do next. I think I'll torture your exposed body some more before you get your release. I began to place wooden clothespins in all of the worst places. I lined them up down your inner thighs, reaching your scrotum. I placed a couple along your scrotum and up your sides. I placed a few more on the inside of your arms since they were bound above your head. There were a total of 40 clothespins scattered across your body. The forty represented the number of times you abused me. I turn to grab a riding crop and begin by slapping the clothespins off slowly, one by one. I started with your arms. I alternated between arms, listening for the groans with each smack. Each strike began to grow harder and harder until all of the clothespins were gone and the tears began to roll down your cheeks. Now little boy, it is time for your release.

I start by untying the chain to your clamps and place it between my teeth. I start to pull the clamps and listen for your groan. I jerk the chain so that they pull off your nipples and watch as you tilt your head back and groan again. How did that feel little boy? You are rock hard now... I slowly drop to my knees and run my tongue up your shaft to tease you a little bit. I watch as your head leans back and a moan escapes between the taped lips. I slide your length into my mouth for a moment and then slide you out so that I can stand back up. You cum when I tell you to, understand little boy? You nod yes and I untie you from the tree. Do you see that picnic table? Bend over the end of it and wait for me. Your fun is only beginning... Your cock is rock hard under the table as I am tying your ankles to the legs of the table. I reach up and flick the head and listen for your groan. I tie your arms to the table and rip the tape off your lips so that I can fully hear your moans.

You know what's about to happen don't you little boy? Are you ready? I step into the harness and tighten it around my waist. Attached to my harness is a black cock that is two inches in girth and nine inches in length. I hope your little ass can handle me. I sit up on the table and grab your hair to slide my cock in your mouth. Suck it like a good boy and I will fuck you with it. You do as you're told and slide the cock in and out of your mouth as I begin to fuck your face causing you to gag. I slide the cock out of your mouth and stand up to step back down to the ground. I slide a glove on and grab the lube, pouring it on my cock as I stroke it with my hand and rub it over your tiny hole. I run a finger in your hole and listen for your moans.

I run the head of my cock over your ass and listen for your groan as you wait patiently. I slide a few fingers in your little hole as you groan. Open up for my cock little boy. I finger your asshole harder and harder as you moan. I slide my fingers out and slowly slide my cock in your hole as you moan. Do you like feeling my big cock while you have such a small one? I hope you know I took this cock many times to make up for your small cock not pleasing me properly. Do you feel selfish for your pleasure yet? I fuck your little asshole harder and harder as you moan with every stroke.

Do not cum little boy. You are to please me first. I pull my cock out of your ass and slide the harness off. I get up on the table and lie down so that my wet pussy is in your face. Lick me until I say otherwise. I grab your worthless little head and make you lick my wet pussy as I buck my hips against your tongue. I buck faster and faster as you suck my clit and I squirt all over your worthless little face. I pick your head up to ask you how that feels. Naked, exposed, with my cum all over your face for everyone to see. I shoved your face into my pussy again and bucked my hips against your tongue. I force you to make me cum over and over again to make up for all the times you wouldn't let me cum. I've had enough of your worthless tongue now so I get up from the table. I slide the harness back on and fuck your little asshole harder and harder. I grabbed your hair and pulled your head back like a little whore as I fuck you. You moan louder and louder as your cock is throbbing.

I slide another glove on my hand and begin to spank you harder and harder as I continue to fuck you. Your ass is so red and tender. How does that feel you worthless little boy? You continue to moan until I tell you to beg me to cum. You begin to beg me louder and louder. "May I cum mistress? Please." You beg me several times before I grant your release. I stroke your cock with one hand as I fuck your ass harder and harder until you cum down your legs and all over your feet. I slide my cock out of your ass and untie you from the table. How do you feel now? Do you feel selfish, worthless, useless, and ugly? Do you want more? I promised you would. Go clean up and lie down little boy. You'll get your turn again soon.