Mind Fucked Ch. 01 - Road Trip

Story Info
Andrew's family starts the trip home.
3.8k words
4.52
34k
53

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction (sad I have to say that). Everyone having sex in this story is over 18. This story will run the gamut between mind-control, non-consent, lesbian, incest and maybe even a dash of horror. Now on a final note, the laws of physics and the natural order are different from our world, so do not be put off by things that don't a lot of sense, just enjoy the world for what it is, a fantasy. I hope you enjoy and please leave comments.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew looked at his family, his father Frank was a tall man at 6'4". He kept himself in shape and for a 52-year-old man he was very fit. Classically handsome and a strong personality, he was confident and strong and in no way abusive.

His mother, Catherine was short, 5' 2", her blonde hair lay down to the top of her ass and she had an amazing figure at 43 years old. She had perky breasts, probably a C cup, a narrow waist and an ass that was every guys' wet dream come true.

Ellaine was his older sister, 25 years old, and got her height from their dad. She was 5' 10", sporting amazing D cup breasts that fueled Andrew's fantasies since he was old enough to appreciate breasts and jerk off to them. She kept her blonde hair cut, pixie style and she made it look amazing. Her waist was not as narrow as her mom's but her ass... her ass you could bounce a quarter off of.

Finally, there was Debbie. He hadn't seen her since Thanksgiving. Almost a year and she had filled out. No longer looking like a little girl, she finally had her breasts grow in. They had to be a B cup now. The baby fat was receding from her stomach and waist, showing the start of an hourglass figure. The most enticing change, her ass, she definitely had the family ass. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a pony tail and he wished she had done them in pig tails.

When he was told they were taking him home, he thought they meant to his apartment. It turns out they meant home with them. They had spent the last month in a hotel near the hospital, visiting him daily and now they would care for him at home during the next part of his recovery.

He had learned of the earthquake and subsequent accident. The injury he had suffered were mostly chemical burns on his face, hands and lungs. The Doctors had not been sure of his lung recovery, but his skin had healed very well. He was going to have to be monitored for a while, taking the meds that would aid in his recovery.

The drive from Boston to Indianapolis would take nearly 14 hours. They would stop once, overnight at some hotel his father picked. No motels for this family.

After he was dressed, Becky pushed his wheel chair to the rear door of his father's Escalade. Debbie had already climbed in and was waiting for him. His father reached for him to help him up and assist him into the SUV and of course his father took his hand and the familiar tingle and view of himself through his father's eyes was there.

Well shit, the only member of his family he had not touched was Debbie. He decided to rectify that quickly. First, however, he turned to Becky.

"You will text me your address and when I come back for school, we will continue this interesting relationship." He thought at her.

Andrew then got in the car and scooted over next to his younger sister. Ellaine hopped in next to him and soon the family was ready to start the long trip home.

'Dad, you will drive and notice nothing unusual happening in the car. Mom, you will turn to talk with us during the drive, but you will not say anything about what you will see and hear. You will feel and react as you normally would in your mind, but outwardly you will give no hint as to what is going on."

He was going to test his powers on this trip and he felt confident about his abilities. He had always been perverse and depraved. He liked humiliating the girls he dated in high school. He kept photographs of his conquests so that they would not give him trouble later, as a matter of fact he had binders of photos hidden in the shed at home.

So, his thoughts of his sisters and hell, even his mother did not bother him. Both his mom and Ellaine had graced his masturbatory fantasies since he was 16. Debbie joined them when she turned 18. Now, he was going to live those fantasies.

There was small talk, mostly asking him how he felt, how long they had been there, visiting him. Debbie commented on how pretty the Doctor and Nurse attending him were. She had a mischievous smile on her face. His mother just smiled at him as they talked. Her relief was plain on her face. Ellaine looked at him with a considering demeanor. He begged off more questions and claimed being tired and that he would nap for a while. Both his parents agreed that was a good idea and that they would wake him when they stopped to eat and get gas.

He closed his eyes and leaned back. He was in basketball shorts, a loose-fitting shirt and sneakers. The feel of the fabric on his skin was strange but not unpleasant. He reached to Ellaine and had her lean back against the door facing himself and Debbie. She placed her feet across his lap and closed her eyes, though not completely.

Through slitted lids, Andrew watched Debbie, her gaze ran over her brother's body. A slight flush filled her cheeks and her breasts rose with her aroused breathing. She looked over at her sister and brought a hand to her breast as her gaze went from brother to sister. Then he saw her gaze flick toward the front seats and her blush deepened. Andrew switched over to his mother with a thought.

He was shocked as he felt what was happening to her. It was strong and powerful, arousal and shame. She looked at her daughter who was caught caressing herself as she gazed at her brother. So far it had been innocent and she deeply hoped it would not go any farther.

Andrew decided that he was going to try something. He went back to his own body and leaned over towards Debbie. Thinking he was just shifting in the seat while asleep, she put her arm out and laying it behind his head, guided him down to be leaning on her. His cheek against her's. She felt a tingle along her face when he touched her.

He was now, of course, seeing through her eyes and directed her gaze to their mother. He split his awareness between the two women and kept his mother's gaze on him. At the same time, his sister's hand ran across his chest. She held him close with one arm as she stroked his chest, up and down, slowly. Her eyes never leaving her mother's.

Andrew felt the strain of keeping both views separated along with the feelings. This was going to take a lot more practice. He kept going though. Debbie, it seems, has had a crush on him for a few years. So, getting her to do these things was not difficult. Getting his mother to watch was challenging.

Thoughts of how her marriage had become unexciting, though she loved her husband, his work made him tired. Watching her daughter take advantage of her sleeping brother was wrong. Enjoying watching it was terrifying.

Her eyes glanced down of their own accord, without a push from Andrew. She was drawn to the tent in his shorts. Her pulse quickened, her breathing deepened and she could feel a slight dampness between her legs. She looked over at her unaware husband, who was just driving and softly singing to the music on the radio. She shook her head and gazed back at her children.

By this time, Debbie had her hand down the front of his shorts. Andrew had decided that the only challenge seemed to be keeping their thoughts separated along with seeing out of their eyes. Everything else was pretty much them, with only a small nudge needed.

(Catherine)

She didn't know why, but since the hospital, things had been strange. The Nurse, Becky and the Doctor, Judy seemed to being acting strange around her son. Then there was the tingle and the feel of dizziness when she touched her son once he was awake. She felt as if she was a deer in the headlights, unable to let go of him or even look away from him.

Once her husband led her to a chair, she felt better. There were, however, times when she felt like someone else was behind the wheel, so to speak. She wanted to be closer to him, to touch him to drown in the scent of him.

That last was very confusing and neither the Doctor nor the Nurse could explain the scent of vanilla wafting from his body. They used only unscented soaps in the hospital. He had started smelling of vanilla after being in the hospital for three months. After a while and many tests, it could not be determined what caused it, but there were no other symptoms, so they just monitored it.

All this struck her as the scent of vanilla wafted towards her from the back seat. She watched as Debbie gazed at her brother and sister. What was she thinking? She watched as her daughter started squeezing her own tit and then her eyes looked directly at her. She blushed and her daughter blushed.

She watched as Andrew seemed to slump towards Debbie, her arm went around his shoulder and his face rested on hers. Their eyes met and her daughter ran the other hand up and down her son's chest. The way they looked and the lust in her daughter's eyes reminded her of what she and her husband had just a few years ago.

She looked over at Frank, just driving, clueless to what was going on around him only six feet away. They had a loving marriage, just not a passionate one. She was afraid that her emotional state that left her not wanting sex, had pushed her husband to find relief somewhere else. She shook her head, she had to trust that was not so.

Looking back, she was shocked to see Debbie with her hand down her brother's shorts. She was still staring towards her mother, slowly stroking up and down. Catherine felt a warmth flowing from her sex. A moistness started to build and shame filled her. She watched Debbie slowly stroke up and down inside her son's shorts. She never realized it when her tongue licked her lips watching them, or when she bit her bottom lip. She only noticed when her hand went to her breast and she startled herself. Her eyes darting to her husband, hoping he had not noticed.

She wanted to turn away and stare out the window, but the scene playing out in the back seat was irresistible. She watched as Debbie bent forward, Ellie's legs pushed away and she took Andrew's penis in her mouth. She marveled at the length of her son, not as long as his father, but fuck he was thick.

She was surprised when Debbie was able to get the crown into her mouth. It went in with a pop, pressing against her mouth making bulge obscenely. Watching in fascination, first because Andrew did not wake up and second because Debbie was attempting to take him deep down her throat with very little difficulty.

(Debbie)

Being in lust with her brother since she was fifteen had been difficult. He was tall and handsome but there was something dark about him too. Rumors around school were that he had a rough streak with the girls he dated. There were even stories of him banging teachers and moms.

She knew she had a darkness too, but it was that she wanted her brother to take her. She wanted to feel like she belonged either somewhere or to someone and that someone should be her brother. Debbie had a few boyfriends, none that thrilled her like the thought of her brother did. She gave hand jobs and many, many blowjobs.

Now she had the object of her fantasies in her hand and to make it even better, her mother was watching. She moved her sister's legs out of the way as she bent forward to take him in her mouth. It was thick, thicker than any other she had seen, though it was not overly long. She felt a tingling sensation in her hand and her mouth as she kissed the tip.

She reached out with her tongue and swirled it around the head. He was leaking a bit of precum and strangely smelled of vanilla. Her mouth stretched open to accommodate his size and she pushed her head down over the tip.

It was difficult to get his organ in her mouth, but she applied steady pressure. His glans pushed across her tongue and she paused when it got to the top of her throat. She took a moment to get a good breath and pushed forward, his crown squeezing into the opening to her throat. She gagged a bit but kept pushing. His balls ended up under her chin and she thrilled at the idea.

Debbie was actually glad he was not longer, thick was bad enough. He still choked her with his size but she did it. She took her brother deep in her mouth and as far down her throat as he could reach. Bringing her hand to her neck she could feel the distended area where his cock was. The experience made her tingle in her pussy and she was oozing liquids into her panties and shorts. Then she noticed her own smell.

(Andrew)

It was a powerful feeling, to be able to control people. Making his mother watch his sister deep throat him. Okay, maybe not make her, she did seem to enjoy that guilty pleasure on her own. Debbie also seemed to want and enjoy what she was doing without much help from him either. Still, he had the ability to make them do what he wanted and he would exercise that on this trip. Once they got home, he would see how else he could affect those around him.

He opened his eyes, giving up the pretense of sleeping and grabbed Debbie's head. He pushed her down until her nose pressed against the base of his cock. He held her there, feeling her throat contract on his flesh as she attempted to breath. Her fists beating against his thighs. He looked his mother directly in her eyes as he choked his sister with his cock.

Catherine's eyes went wide and yet she could say nothing. She could not move, was unable to save her baby. All she could do was watch as Debbie's strikes against his thighs slowed and just as she was about to pass out, he pulled her head off of his thick manhood.

Drool trailed from his cock to her mouth. Her face was purple and her eyes were rolled up into the back of her head. Her hand went between her legs, she could feel the dampness of her shorts and pressed down on her clit and she let out a whimper.

"What the fuck, Andrew!" Ellaine screamed.

Catherine jumped in her seat and turned her head towards Frank, but it seemed as if he was completely unaware of anything but the road. She turned back to Ellaine, seeing fury on her daughter's face. She turned towards her mother.

"Why aren't you stopping this mom!?"

She looked at her daughter helplessly, a tear running down her cheek.

"She can't." Andrew stated calmly. "None of you can."

"Damn it, Andrew! She is your sister!"

"You want me to stop?" he asked, looking at her directly. "Take her place."

"Fuck you! I will not take her place." She said as she adjusted herself in the seat and grabbed his dick with her left hand.

"You are a sick fuck if you think I will do... mmm... mmph... mmmm." She yelled until she had bent down and taken the thick head into her mouth. Her eyes widened and she screamed around his flesh. Her eyes darted to her mother, pleading with her to do something. Begging her to save her.

She felt relief when her mother changed position and reached over the seat to take her by the head. There was a look of horror on her mother's face as her hands lay on her oldest daughter's head and pushed down.

Jamming Andrew's cock completely into her mouth and down her throat. Tears ran down both women's cheeks, their mascara running, looking like two sluts.

"Oh, fuck. This is sooo hot." A soft voice said. Debbie was watching her mother rape her sister's mouth with her brother's cock.

She moved around in the back seat until she was able to remove her shorts. He smiled when he saw her shorts and panties slide down her legs, revealing her bare pussy with a thin landing strip of fine blonde hair above it.

He reached his left hand over and slid a finger across her lips. Stroking it up and down the slit, avoiding her clit and just spreading the moisture. Every so often he would slip the finger into her tight hole and she would moan, thrusting her hips up to try and take him inside.

Their horrified mother was relieved when she was able to let go of Ellaine's head. She breathed a sigh of relief until she saw the look in Andrew's eyes. She wondered what he had in mind.

"Debbie..." he said softly, "get on your hands and knees facing me."

Debbie looked at her brother and followed his instructions. Kneeling on the seat facing him. Her ass on display for anyone who was passing them. Catherine found herself climbing in the back, her knees on the floor and her hands going to Debbie's ass.

A hand on each cheek, she spread them apart and kissed her daughter down her back. Her tongue licking down her spine until she came to Debbie's ass crack. Debbie moaned as her mother's hands and lips caressed her body. It was so very exciting; she could feel the wetness between her legs increase.

"Uuhh, oh fuck yes..." she moaned, relishing her mother's touch and watching her sister bob her head on Andrew's cock. "Suck him Ell, Jesús, make him cum down your throat."

Debbie leaned closer to Ellaine as her mother licked between her ass cheeks. "Oh, fuck mom, lick my ass! Stick your tongue in me!"

Catherine licked her daughter's crack and the salty taste of her skin was delicious. Her tongue caressed its way toward that dark, forbidden hole. It tasted tangy and tart. Her mind roiled as she performed this perverted and disgusting act on her own child.

Andrew enjoyed the physical and mental stimulation. He was getting better at feeling what others were feeling. Nudging them to do things that they would normally do. Incest, anal play and exhibitionism. Ellaine and Catherine felt humiliated by their actions, Debbie reveled in being humiliated and in the humiliation of her mother and sister.

"In about 20 minutes we are going to pull over for food and gas." Frank called from the front seat.

Catherine stopped what she was doing. Fear running through her like a raging river. Andrew chuckled and the women moved back to their original positions. Debbie was the only one who was enjoying things. She had her hand around her brother's shaft and stroking him slowly.

Ellaine sat tightly against the door, glaring at Andrew, wondering how he was doing these things to them. Catherine was trying to gather her emotions and give a semblance of serenity. This was too much for her mind to take and she felt as if her sanity was slipping.

Andrew reached over and grabbed Debbie's head, pulling her down towards his hard shaft and rubbing the head across her lips. She opened her mouth and for the second time that day, she took him in her mouth.

This time he just rested his hand on the back of her head and let her service him. She took him out of her mouth and looking up into his eyes, licked him slowly from balls to tip. She never took her eyes off of his. One hand pumped him slowly, the other gently caressed his balls, all the while she licked and sucked at his shaft.

He looked down at her, a mix of love and lust filling his eyes. He stroked his hand through her hair as she sucked him off. Tilting his head back, he basked in the feeling of her tongue caressing his flesh, the power he held over anyone. His member hardened even more and she responded by bobbing faster on him, working hard to get him to erupt in her mouth.

He heard heavy breathing to his right and he looked to see Ellaine rubbing herself as she watched. He knew he wasn't influencing her, he stopped when his dad made the announcement. All he had done was keep them from saying anything about it.

The ladies in his family had things they wouldn't even admit to themselves. This was going to be an enjoyable experiment. Incest, humiliation and what else was going on in their dirty minds?

12