Mind Fucked Ch. 01 - Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt himself nearing release. Debbie noticed it too and started working his cock harder and faster. Then she took him completely by surprise when she slipped a finger into his ass. She pulled off of his cock and painted her own face with his cum. It covered her nose, mouth, forehead and a string went from her chin down to her breasts.

She looked so good covered in his spunk. She leaned over towards Ellaine. She slunk across the seat like a cat stalking a mouse. Her eyes stayed glued on her sister's eyes. Her cum soaked face getting closer, slowly and steadily.

Ellaine's eyes went wide with disbelief. Her lips parted as if to speak but nothing came out as their lips met. Debbie grabbed Ellaine's head and rubbed her mouth over her cum stained face and finally brought her down to her breasts.

Andrew enjoyed the sight of his sisters as Debbie went back to her seat. Both had little spots of cum on their faces, only Debbie cleaned her face with her finger and licked it clean. Ellaine just sat there as it dried to her face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I hope you enjoyed this part of the story. Please leave comments. Chapter 02 will be out in a few days time.

12