Mind Fucked Ch. 02 - Road Trip 02

Story Info
Andrew humiliates Catherine and Ellaine on the road.
4.7k words
4.33
20.7k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction (sad I have to say that). Everyone having sex in this story is over 18. This story will run the gamut between mind-control, non-consent, lesbian, incest and maybe even a dash of horror and major humiliation. Now on a final note, the laws of physics and the natural order are different from our world, so do not be put off by things that don't a lot of sense, just enjoy the world for what it is, a fantasy. I hope you enjoy and please leave comments.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank pulled the car into the rest stop. Stopping near the gas pumps.

"Okay, I'll fill up the car. You guys stretch your legs and find a spot to eat." He said as he opened the gas tank and grabbed the nozzle. "I could really go for a burger and fries right now."

Catherine walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Coke?"

"Water, please." He smiled as he kissed her back.

She walked around the car and found her children waiting for her. A flush filled her face as she saw the girls standing there with dried cum on their faces. Unable to stop herself she took first one then the other daughter's face in her hand and licked them clean of cum.

"Thank you, mother." Debbie said with a hint of smugness in her voice.

"Fuck mom, what is happening to us?" Ellaine asked.

"I don't know dear; I just don't know."

She walked with the girls into the food court and souvenir shop. She looked over her shoulder and watched Andrew approach his father. Nothing good will come of this, she thought.

Andrew turned and watched the women head inside. He moved over to the car and leaned against it near the gas tank.

"Okay dad, what's going on? You can trust me."

"What are you talking about Drew?"

"Well, mom seems sad and even over the holidays there seemed to be some distance."

His father looked embarrassed for a short time but he said. "Your mom and I have grown apart. It started with my work schedule and being tired all the time. Then, even when things could have been better, there was no desire."

He shook his head and looked at his son. He continued pumping gas, deep in thought.

"That can't be all dad."

"Unfortunately, your aunt noticed the problem too. Just before your accident, she and I... well I had an affair."

"Shit dad. Are you still...?"

"No, it felt even worse once you had your accident. Now I have no idea what is going to happen. I haven't said anything to your aunt and she will be at the house waiting for us."

"Okay, well if you need to talk just let me know." He reached over and put his hand on his father's shoulder.

Andrew thought about what his father said. He was not going to change anything there just yet. He did not see why his father felt so bad about it though. He would delve deeper in his mom for the rest of today's trip. They were five hours from the hotel. Plenty off time to play.

His father finished pumping gas and they both got in. He pulled the car to a parking spot just outside a window where they saw the girls. Andrew contemplated clearing his father's awareness and still keeping the girls from outwardly acknowledging what was really going on. He would hold off on that for a bit.

They went inside and sat down with the rest of the family. The girls had trays for them and they ate as a family for the first time in many months. A dark cloud hung over the table, only Andrew was actively smiling and Frank was in a world where everything was normal.

As the conversation around him touched on mundane subjects; work, school and upcoming holidays; Andrew probed their minds one by one.

Ellaine was furious with him and it seemed the reason was that he ended up being like all the other guys she knew. There were two guys in her life that she could count on, Andrew and her dad. Now she was afraid that she would lose them both. She had become a "woman" at 16 with a next-door neighbor. By 18 she had given up on the male gender completely. No one in her family knew it yet, but she had been with one girl for the past 3 years.

Her brother went and fucked things up by thinking with just his dick. No remorse for what he was doing to them. What was he doing? Or more to the point, how was he doing it? He used to be a confident kid, fuck, an overconfident teenager, but now. She shuddered. He was downright evil.

He chuckled. She thought he was evil. He wasn't evil, he just had no constraints. He was free to do exactly what he wanted and not have to worry about the consequences. He was the only free person in the world.

As he laughed, his mother and sisters just looked at him. He met their gazes and smiled at them. Ellaine and his mom turned their heads away and concentrated on their food. Debbie on the other hand, smiled at him and took one of his hands in hers. He didn't even bother to read her thoughts.

He moved on to his mother. The poor woman was a mess. It took a bit for him to root around and get organized thoughts from her. He decided to move back to when the trouble started with dad. He had been working late at the job. She did not really understand why, he owned the business and had people to cover these kinds of things. She was afraid he was having an affair with Janice, the HR manager. She could remember times when Janice would flirt with him but he always seemed ignorant of the flirtation.

She became distant, loving him, but not wanting him to touch her. This went on for months and soon he had people to cover for him so he was home more often. She had become too comfortable with how things had been going that she could not even try to share any intimacy with him again.

Their lives became this act, she was happy her sister was there for her. Tanya talked with her husband for her and was there when she needed to talk. Then the accident happened and now, dealing with her son and everything. Everything that happened, especially in the back seat was more than she could take. She decided to just block it out as if it had not happened.

Andrew decided that his mother and Ellaine were going to find out exactly what he could do on this trip. The difficult thing to do, which surprised him, was getting Debbie to sit up front instead of in back with him. The discovery of his mother's submissiveness and shame was eye opening. Breaking Ellaine was definitely what was going to be fun.

Finishing up their food, they went back to the car. Debbie sat up front with her dad, so they could have some daddy/daughter time. When they piled in, Andrew had taken the seat behind his dad and leaned his back against the door. He kept one leg on the floor and the other rested along the seat. As his mother got in, he pulled her towards him, sitting her between his legs. She could feel his member growing against her thigh and she shivered.

He wrapped his arms around his mother and pulled her back tight against his chest. As she twisted around to get comfortable, she felt his erection pressing tightly against her ass.

"Mother, can you feel me? Feel my arousal for your hot body?" Andrew whispered into her ear. His gaze on Ellaine, across from them.

"You will answer all my questions honestly." He said, more enforcing his will out loud and humiliating her in front of her other children.

Debbie knelt on the seat, looking into the back area and Ellie tried to just look out the window.

"Look at your daughters, one is so excited about what is happening and the other can not get past her disgust. She just can't seem to enjoy a family's love." He said, waiting for Ellaine's predictable response.

"Family's love?! What the fuck Andrew!?" Ellaine's face was red with anger. "This is not love, this is perversion. It is disgusting. I do not even care right now, how you are doing it. I just want to fucking know why!"

His hands reached down and cupped his mother's breasts. He tilted his head as he looked at Ellaine. Squeezing them harder, he made them stick out from her chest.

"Please stop." His mother whimpered.

"Catherine... are you getting aroused?"

"N...oh my god... n... oh please don't make me answer!"

"Again, Catherine... are you getting aroused. Is your vagina moist, is your pussy wet... is your cunt hungry for a thick dick?" his eyes never left Ellaine's. His calm demeanor driving her further into a rage.

"Yes, god forgive me I am." Catherine admitted ashamedly.

"Ellaine, how do you truly feel about this?" he grinned at her as he asked. "Like I don't already know."

"I think you are vile specimen of the human male. I had thought that you and dad were, at least, the two men in my life I could count on. That you had some decency that I had not experienced from the other males I had dated or encountered. That you could do this to your own mother and sisters! You are a fucking disgusting reprobate!" She had exhausted herself yelling and he just stared at her with that smug look on his face.

He pulled his mother's shirt up slowly, exposing her flat stomach and her modest bra covering her fleshy breasts. "Tell me what you honestly think about our mother's breasts."

"I think you should leave her alone and stop this abuse." She said.

"I think what you really meant was that you wanted suck on her fat nipples like you were trying to get milk from her."

"I want to suck on her fat nipples and drink her milk." Her mouth dropped and her hand flew up to cover it.

He slipped a hand under Catherine's bra and pulled it up and over her tits. He heard a gasp from the front seat and saw that Debbie's eyes were full of lust. What a little slut, he should have paid more attention to her before this. Well, he was going to make up for lost time.

"Well, get your lesbian ass over here and suck on your mother's tits like you did when you were a baby."

Ellaine slowly made her way across the seat and lowered her mouth to the breast her brother was offering her. Her lips closed around the nipple and her mind was racing. Her shitty brother was forcing her to do this, forcing her mother and for some reason he was getting off on this. Her mother moaned as she suckled on her tit.

"Come on sis, you heard her, she's hot and aroused. Help her out. Slip your hand in her shorts and help her get off."

Ellaine slipped a hand up her mother's right inner thigh. Barely touching the skin, she treated her mother like a lover. Teasing her until she reached her shorts. She slipped her hand up the leg of her shorts. Feeling the heat from her mother's pussy, she slid under the crotch of her panties.

"Please, don't." Catherine whined. "Haven't you done... uuuhhhh...ohhh... damnit... Ellaine don't! oh my... I haven't even touched myself like this in forever..."

Three faces dropped in astonishment at that announcement. Debbie's response was "Damn it mom. How can you go without?"

Ellaine sat up and stopped touching her mother. "Really? What is going on mom?"

"Ellaine, let's save that for another time. How about you slide mother's shorts and panties down and put all that cock-holster licking you've been doing to good use."

"Yeah sis, eat her cunt." Debbie cackled.

Ellaine and Catherine looked towards the front of the car at Frank. Worried that he heard Debbie and catch them. Then they looked at Andrew.

"Yes, dad is unaware of what is happening in the car around him. Unless of course you want him to know..."

"Oh please no. Just do what you are going to do and then stop this please."

"One way or another brother dear, I am going to end you." Ellaine replied.

"Maybe I will give you that option. Sister dear." A teasing tone in his voice. "Or, maybe I won't."

"Damn it Ellaine, pull her shorts and panties off! I want to see you licking her pussy!"

"What have you done to your sister? Why are you making her say these things? Isn't it bad enough you are making us to this?" Catherine wailed.

"Oh mother. Here is a demonstration for you." His voice soft, but firm. "Debbie, you will answer your mother's questions honestly until I release you from that command."

"Yes, brother." Debbie said. The emphasis on brother intimated something more.

"Okay Catherine, ask your questions."

Catherine looked at Debbie, fear making her hesitate to ask any questions. She was afraid of the truth.

"Your brother is making you do this; you need to fight harder." She begged.

"That was not a question mother." Andrew chided. "Now, ask a question or I will make things more humiliating for you."

She stared at her son, wondering what happened to him. There had always been rumors, but never outright accusations. His cruelty and perversions. Whispered conversations but it never affected the rest of the family, so she ignored them. Maybe she should have said something.

"Baby, is he... is he making you do this?" she had been afraid to ask this question but she was more afraid of what he would put her through.

"Oh mother... a few things he made me do." She said innocently. "But had he just asked, I would have done them anyway." Her voice had taken a wanton tone.

"Why? Why baby?" her mother cried.

"I didn't want to be like you mother." So matter of fact had she said this that there was a stunned silence. "i was not shocked by your admission that you don't masturbate earlier so much as by your admission of it."

She leaned between the seats and moved towards her mother until their faces were mere inches apart. Her right hand took her mother's chin and forced her to meet her gaze.

"You and dad have not fucked in at least two years. I know you hardly saw each other because he was working, but you could have done many things to meet his needs and yours." Her fingers turned white as she gripped her mother's chin tightly. "But then you even denied him after things changed and he was around more. I had to watch him walk around with sadness in his eyes. Pretending everything was okay when you were around and you were clueless and selfish."

She shoved her mother's face to the side. Glaring at her she slapped the woman as hard as she could from her position. Her mother gasped and her sister just looked at her in shock.

"Yes mother, my darling baby sister needs no control from me to be what she is. You have nourished the seeds of who she is all by yourself, and what a fine flower it has blossomed into."

The backseat filled with the sobs of the mother who struggled with the thought that she had done everything she could to be a good wife and mother. She wouldn't believe that she had done anything wrong. It was her husband's fault. Working so hard, never having time for them as a family. Then expecting things to suddenly change when he made time for them.

"Mother! Really? You should have learned by now that I am in your head. I have access to all your thoughts, memories, dreams and desires." Andrew whispered harshly into her ear. "You are going to blame your husband for all that has befallen you. I would ask you why did what you did, I don't really care. I do know, however, why you are going to do so many things in the future... because I want you to."

"Ellaine, strip her." He said as he pulled her shirt and bra up and over her head and arms.

She leaned forward and took the waistband of her mother's shorts and pulled them down her thighs, managing to get the panties at the same time. Pulling them down her calves and over her shoes, she could smell the scent off arousal waft from the panties.

"Grab her ankles and spread her legs wide for me."

Ellaine did what he commanded, trying desperately to fight the command. Her shaking hands spread her mother wide. She could see her vagina, moist and swollen with arousal. The clit poking out from the hood a good inch if not more.

"Debbie, lift her ass up so I can get my shorts off."

His younger sister reached her hands under her mother's bare ass and lifted. She watched as her brother pulled off his shorts and underwear. His semi-erect cock flopping forward. She wondered at her brother, so calm and confident though not the most well-endowed.

What gave him the air of confidence? It wasn't what he could do now, because he would have used it back then. This felt more like he was exploring what he could do. She wanted to see where he took the family, where he took her. She got so wet just thinking of the possibilities.

His hands went to his mother's waist and as he skootched down under her, he rested her on his abdomen. He looked at Debbie and gestured with his head and eyes down between his legs. He moaned as her lips wrapped around the head of his cock. Blood flooding it, she loved the feel of the hardness in her hand.

As he held his mother in place he looked down at Debbie. "Put me in her."

Debbie grasped him in both hands and lined him up with the soft warm cunt. Her knuckles spread open the lips and as she pushed him in she let her hand come off of his cock and caress her clit. She held him in place and watched her mother's juices ooze down his cock as she rubbed her clit.

Catherine's eyes widened in fear as she felt the tip of her son's penis part her lips. Her mouth opened wide as she felt him slowly fill her. He slid so easily in and she could hear the squelching of her fluids being pushed around by his stiff member.

"Ellaine, hold your mother's legs wide apart. Move down to her knees." As he directed his older, sister his hands moved down and cupped his mother's ass. He lifted her up until she was completely off of his erection.

"Debbie, line me up with her tight little asshole."

"Oh God no!" she exclaimed. "I have... no one... please no, not there!"

"Well fuck big bro, guess you are going to get mom's one and only cherry." The delight in Debbie's voice made her mother beg and plead even more.

Debbie took his prick in one hand and lined him up with her mother's virgin ass. She watched carefully as he lowered her slowly until his thick tip rested against her tight rosebud. Hearing her mother gasp, and he hadn't even penetrated her yet, made her even wetter. This day took a turn she had never expected, but to her it still felt like her darkest wishes were being granted.

"Mother... your baby girl is going to hold my thick cock in place. I am going to push you down onto my dick until I am balls deep in your ass. Now, I know you are not going to like it, I also know that thanks to me, you will never like it. This, however will not be the last time it happens." Andrew whispered softly into her ear. When he stopped talking, he started pushing firmly, relentlessly down.

She felt his cock spread her open and the pain was excruciating and getting worse the deeper he got. Her wails filled the car but no one who heard could help her. He pushed her down slowly, steadily until she was impaled completely on his staff.

"Oh, fuck Ellaine! Can you see this?" She moved aside so her sister's view was not blocked.

Her mother's ass was stretched wide around her brother's cock. Her legs were splayed open so that it could be seen how her pussy gaped and oozed from his recent entry. She heard a gasp from her sister and turned to see her face.

Ellaine's face was white, all the blood had drained from it. She stared at the disgusting scene before her and wondered if she ever really knew her brother at all or her sister.

Her brother's face was a mask of calm and her sister, her sister looked like she was going to burst from excitement, like Christmas had come early. She looked back and forth between her older sister and her mother. Ellaine did not really want to know what was going through Debbie's mind. Then something caught her attention, she saw a small trail of blood coating Andrew's prick. She felt like she was going to throw up.

"Oh, dear brother, Ellaine is not enjoying the show as much as I am. Can you help her out?" Debbie asked.

"No, I don't want to change who they are fundamentally. If this is something they don't enjoy, then they don't enjoy it. I just take away their ability to resist or ask for help."

12