Mind Fucked Ch. 02 - Road Trip 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is most twisted... I love it, Andrew." She said excitedly. "But what about dad?"

"Dad, well it turns out our loving father was just as frustrated with Mother as you were. Seems he decided to take a taste of his wife's sister. It turns out she did not like the way he had been treated and approached him."

Catherine whimpered, both from the pain of the fucking and the betrayal by her husband and sister. Andrew filled her mind:

"Betrayal?! You emasculated him! Enough that your baby girl and your sister saw what it was doing to him. He didn't go looking, he stayed faithful. He still feels terrible and does not want it to continue. If anything you betrayed him and your vows."

Andrew started bouncing his mother up and down on his cock with speed and violence. Bringing to the point where he was almost completely out of her ass and slamming her down to the root. Tears flowed down her face and she could feel him thicken as he neared release.

Then he pushed her off of him. With a gesture his sisters moved to make room for her on the seat.

"On your knees facing me, mother." He commanded.

She followed his instructions and knelt before him, staring at him, waiting. He reached out and took her shoulders and pulled her slowly towards him. She crawled to keep up.

"Debbie, part out dear mother's ass cheeks. Let Ellaine get a good view."

Debbie giggled and taking a cheek in each hand, she spread her mother wide open. Small rivulets of clear juices mixed with a hint of blood and feces leaked from her bottom.

"Oh, you ruined her, big brother."

"Ellaine, put that carpet munching tongue to good use and lick your prudish mother clean."

Both women shuddered in disgust but knew there was nothing they could do to resist. Ellaine rested her hands on her mother's ass, closed her eyes and tongued her mother hesitantly.

Grabbing Ellaine by the hair, Debbie shoved her sister's face into their mother's ass. "Do it right, cunt! Lick her ass, get in there and clean it out."

Ellaine thought that she was going to be sick, but she did what she was told. She and her girlfriend had enjoyed doing this together, but they were always clean. The taste made her nauseous.

Catherine wondered what else Andrew had in store for her. Her mind could not connect the dots, it was so far beyond her wildest dreams or horrific nightmares. She closed her eyes in shame as her daughter's tongue pierced the most taboo of all orifices. Hands grasped both sides of her head and pulled her forward and down.

She opened her eyes and saw THE penis before her eyes. Dainty hands came in view and grasped it firmly. It was now pointed directly at her as the other hands pulled her closer. She saw fluids glistening on the head and shaft. Traces of red and flecks brown showed here and there.

The head of the penis came closer and her mouth opened of its own volition. This all had to be a nightmare, this could not be really happening. Her tongue came in contact with his flesh and her stomach roiled at the taste.

Please God, she begged, let this end soon. Dainty hands held it steady and her mouth enveloped the thick head, it stretched her painfully as it passed over her tongue towards the top of her throat. She never did this for anyone not even her husband. He asked her many times to perform oral sex on her, but she didn't want him to do it to her either. It was a nasty, disgusting action and a mouth should never be in those areas. What shamed her more was that her daughter was making her feel pleasure from the tongue in her bottom.

She started to gag as his tip passed across the back of her tongue. Saliva started to ooze from her lips and down her chin. Her mascara was smudged from tears, sweat covered her brow and her body was shivering. She started to try and thrash around as she felt the head press into her throat and then she felt her nose press into his flesh.

The more she tried to free herself the harder he pressed her head down. She moved her hands to his thighs to get more leverage. Her traitorous daughter grabbed her hands and pulled them up over her body, causing her to fall forward push the last bit of him deep into her throat.

Her body convulsed as she tried to get air into her lungs. He held her there until her movement slowed, then he pulled her head up and off of him. She started gasping for air, her throat hurting and her jaw sore. Just when she started to calm down, he pulled her onto him again. He did this to her over and over again.

Her cries mixed with the horror expressed by Ellaine's screams and the madness echoing in Debbie's laughter filled the car. It drove Andrew over the edge and when, at last his eruption could not be held off. He pushed her head down with all his strength and held her there as he erupted into her mouth.

With every spurt she shuddered for breath, soon she was not moving at all and the final three spurts filled her mouth. He shoved her off of his body and her daughters let her go. They watched her slump on the seat. Drool and sperm leaked from her mouth and pooled on the seat. Her breathing was shallow, but she was breathing.

Andrew looked at Ellaine. "Sweet, sweet Ellaine. Don't be afraid, your turn is coming up next. Debbie and I are going have so much fun with you. Honestly, you will probably wish to be treated like mother was."

Debbie giggled at that revelation and clapped her hands together. Ellaine was more disturbed by this reaction than by what Andrew was putting them through. She was frightened about what was before her, more so that she knew there was nothing she could do about it and as imaginative as her brother was, she would never guess what could happen next.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for joining me on this adventure. I hope you have enjoyed the trip so far. Please leave comments. The story is flowing organically and though I have an ending in mind, it is more about the journey and not the destination. There may be 3 more chapters or there may be 30. Only how the story is received by readers and my imagination will be reason.

12