Mind Games

Story Info
Wife dominates and messes with husband’s mind.
1.2k words
4.11
20.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have been married over 25 years. He loves to play dominant/submissive games, so for his birthday this year I decided to fuck with his head. I would never be unfaithful and I have no desire for other men but I could make him think otherwise as part of the game.

To start I told him to strip, lock the chastity on, put on the wrist and ankle cuffs and the collar.

"I'm not gonna put myself in chastity and give you all the power over me", He says.

I laugh and say, "I have a video of you kissing my feet and thanking me for locking you in chastity. You have ten minutes to lock this chastity on and get in here on your knees and kiss my feet and beg me to keep you locked as long as I want or I'll post the video on Facebook."

"You wouldn't", He says.

"I'm serious. You're wasting time. 9 and a half minutes left Slave boy!" I respond.

He believes me, locks the chastity on, returns to kiss my feet, and begs to be locked as long as I wish. I take the key and put it on my ankle bracelet. Then I take out my phone and take more videos of him kissing my feet while I make him call me "Miss Sharon" and admit that I am the boss of our relationship. I continue to dominate by teasing about how easily I made him submit.

"I now have all this on video just in case you try to resist in the future", I tell him.

I attached the leash to his collar, led him to the couch and made him kneel and kiss my feet while I whipped his ass with the riding crop. I got his butt cheeks nice and red. Then I made him sit up on his knees and secured his hands behind his back. I started tweaking and pinching his nipples. I know this drives him crazy.

"Who's the boss?" I asked him.

"You are, Miss Sharon "he said.

"Who's in charge?" I asked.

"You are Miss Sharon ".

"And what I say what goes, right?"

"Yes, Miss Sharon ", he responded.

I attached the nipple clamps, held the chain connecting them in my hand, and lightly tugged. I made him bend over and put my foot on the nipple chain to hold his head down while I continued to spank his ass with the riding crop.

"I'm going to show you who's really the boss, so here's what's going to happen tonight." I told him as I continued the spanking.

"I have a date with a guy I met at the market. He was very nice and really handsome."

"What? You're going out with another man?" he protested.

I swatted his ass a few more times harder and told him "The only thing I want to hear from you is 'Yes, Miss Sharon. I am the boss! Understand slave boy?"

"Yes, Miss Sharon ", he replied.

"You're going to help me get ready for my date, got it?"

"Yes, Miss Sharon", he said.

I had him now. He'd given in and accepted not only that I would go on a date if I wanted but that I would make him help me get ready just to reinforce that I was in charge.

I had already taken a shower and put on my makeup.

"Get in there and bring me that sexy little black dress." I ordered him as I let him up.

He returned with the dress and laid it on the couch.

"Now, go and get the bra and panties I have laid out".

I had laid out the sexiest bra and panties I had.

When he returned, I ordered him to fetch the high heels I had laid out. They were 5-inch heels with a strap around the ankles. I could never really wear those for any length of time but I could make him think I could.

I made him kneel and blindfolded him while I put on the outfit. Then I took off his blindfold and let him see what he thought another man was going to be enjoying tonight.

I decided to mess with him even more. "Oh my god!" I said. "I don't believe it. This guy is a Chippendale dancer! Look at this", I said as I showed him a picture of a sexy male stripper.

"Looks like I'm gonna have fun tonight. Do I look sexy for my date?" I teased him.

"Yes, Miss Sharon ".

"Do you think he will want to fuck me" I rubbed it in even more.

"Oh god. Yes, Miss Sharon ".

"Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. I'm in charge, right slave boy?"

"Yes, Miss Sharon ".

I made him kneel at the front door and kiss the key to his chastity that was on my ankle bracelet.

"You better be kneeling right here when I get back and you better be ready to lick some pussy even if I decide to fuck my date. Understand, pussy slave?"

"Yes, Miss Sharon ".

I tweaked his nipples and walked out the door. I changed into regular clothes in the bathroom downstairs for the condo and spent the next 2-3 hours shopping. When I returned I changed back into the sexy outfit but left off the panties and added a second key to my ankle bracelet.

I opened the door to our condo and he was on his knees as instructed. I walked over to him, grabbed him by the hair, raised my dress and pulled his face to my crotch.

"Lick it slave boy!" I ordered.

He started licking. Then I started the story of my fake fucking. I dragged it out to increase the effect.

"Man that guy was hot had a huge dick too! I didn't think he could even get it in my pussy but he did... at least half of it. He fucked the shit out of me. I came three times. Then I started squeezing his dick with my pussy while I licked his nipples. He went crazy and came after a few squeezes. He begged to see me again. I told him the only way that would happen was if he agreed to be locked in chastity and let me be in charge. He said my pussy was the best he had ever had, that it was worth it and he immediately agreed. I handed him a chastity from my purse. He had a hard time getting that big dick in the chastity cage but he did. He locked it on and handed me the key, which I put on my ankle bracelet with your key. I ordered him to kneel and kiss the key, which he quickly did. See, now I have two chastity slaves."

"Yes, Miss Sharon ".

I had done it. He really believed I had fucked a male stripper and taken him as another chastity slave.

"Happy Birthday hubby. Silly, I don't want a stripper with a big dick; it was just a mind fuck! Did you like it?"

"Yes, Miss Sharon "

"Good. Unlock that chastity and come fuck me".