Wear the Collar

Story Info
Wife hires a pro to train her slut husband.
8.1k words
4.48
73.5k
101

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
309 Followers

Every month or so, a bunch of us long-time friends get together with some new acquaintances and create some new relationships. It's fun, and you meet interesting people. Lisa was one of those interesting people working outside the box. Asian, thirty-something, very attractive, extremely self-confident, but emotionally remote and a little on the sarcastic side, she was one of the younger members of our social group. She was very open about what she did for a living; off-the-chart unusual, as it was.

"I'm sure you already know that I train men to obey women," she responded with a smirk, when I asked what she was doing for a living these days.

"That's quite the elevator speech," I gagged, stalling for time. My mouth was suddenly dry. "Are you busy?" I managed, trying to sound nonchalant, thinking about what my wife Julia and I had talked about last night.

Julia and I had been playing around in a Dom-sub relationship. I discovered I liked being treated like a sexual object. It started with little things, like having me strip naked and stand beside her while she talked on the phone and absent-mindedly played with my cock. I liked being taken for granted. I liked being a distraction she amused herself with. She liked being sexually dominant. She enjoyed slapping my ass in public, in a playful way of course.

Our Dom-sub relationship had been growing over the past few months. Sometimes out of the blue she would tell me to get naked and make me stiffen my cock for her, or she would instruct me to keep my ass up while I licked her, with my head trapped between her thighs. She liked to swat my ass with a riding crop while I licked her. She said it kept my cock hard. Something did. It was exhilarating, and we wanted to go further with it. We agreed that the slut in me needed expression, and the best way to express that need was to engage in some purposeful training.

We also agreed that she was not the best person to train me. She liked having my cock hard whenever she wanted it, but she just didn't want the hassle of training it. We knew through the rumor mill that Lisa was a dominatrix. So we decided to hire her to help me learn the Dom-sub rules. I thought I was feeling Lisa out about that possibility, so I was taken off-guard when she responded to my casual question with a very directive reply.

"Sit." It was an order, not an invitation. I sat apprehensively on the edge of the chair next to her; suddenly not too sure of what was happening.

"Julia and I already talked and came to a financial arrangement," she explained. Her voice was compelling. "We agreed that you should no longer have a voice in any of this. You are Julia's property. While you are in training we will share ownership of you. You will obey me as though I were Julia, understood?"

"Uh, yes, ... I mean, I'll do it. Go ahead." I was barely coherent. The impact of our decision to actualize our fantasy was suddenly 'in my face', or more accurately, 'had me by the balls.' What did share ownership mean? Lisa continued in a matter-of-fact voice.

"From now on, if there are women in the room, you will not sit unless you are told, understood?"

I felt stunned. I bobbed my head yes, trying to process what was happening. Lisa was obviously on the job. My wife had already hired her to train me and this was the beginning. Somehow my not being consulted made Lisa's initiative more outrageous, more forbidden, more exciting.

"Stand up." Lisa ordered, and then frowned. I stood awkwardly in front of her, ready to correct my behavior, but uncertain of what to do next.

"Stand Straighter!" Her voice was sharper, demanding. I pulled my shoulders back and sucked in my stomach. I stood at attention with my hands at my sides. Lisa took her time inspecting me.

"Good. You will learn to stay erect," she smiled at her pun. "You have your first task. Julia will be watching to make sure you do as you have been instructed." She leaned forward slightly. "Look at me." I stared into her face, mesmerized. Her scent was intoxicating, like some combination of sex and cinnamon.

"Understand that you may not sit unless your wife allows you. You may ask to sit, but you will wait for permission. Julia will give you an address. Meet me at that address tomorrow at 6:00pm. Be on time."

I nodded my head in agreement but I was more aware of my growing erection, now at Lisa's eye level.

Lisa saw the obvious bulge in my pants. She enjoyed my embarrassment. She smiled and traced the outline of my erection through my pants with a slender index finger. I was rooted to the spot, suddenly very excited, unsure of what to do but committed to doing it.

"Yes," she purred. "I see you agree with my methods." Her fingers felt my erection through the fabric of my pants. They moved up and down the length of my cock as she spoke, enticing it, encouraging it to respond - training it.

"From now on I prefer that you grunt your assent after I dictate your behavior. There will be no need to talk unless you are asked a question, understand?" Her voice was low and sexy.

I grunted.

"Your training name will be Slut, with a capital S, because that's exactly what I think you will turn out to be." She continued to stroke the outline of my hard cock through the thin fabric of my pants. Julia had put away all of my underwear weeks ago, so it felt like my cock was in her hand.

"You will call me Miss, when you are allowed to speak."

I grunted. My cock twitched involuntarily against her fingers. She laughed and stopped touching me.

"Go mingle Slut. I'll see you tomorrow." Lisa smiled and nodded at Julia as she left.

I wandered over to where my wife was talking with friends and sat down beside her. I needed to talk about what had just happened. And I needed to hide the boner Lisa had created. Instead of engaging in a conversation, Julia stared at me in that way she had of letting me know I had done something wrong.

Julia smiled and said, "Honey, get me another drink please."

I stood up and was ready to walk to the bar when it suddenly occurred to me why Julia was giving me the snake-eye. I glanced at her and saw more voiceless communication going on. Julia's look acknowledged that she knew I had just realized my error.

I brought the drinks back and stood beside her. She accepted her martini and continued her conversation without looking at me. Her friends were all women and no one invited me to sit, so I stood awkwardly beside my wife, trying to hide the semi-erection that would not go away, and sipping my drink, wondering how long she was going to keep me standing. I understood the psychology of what was happening; sit down, stand up, don't sit unless you're allowed. These little indignities were designed to maneuver me into compliance with something bigger, later. It was working.

...

"Take all your clothes off and pile everything neatly on the chair behind the door."

I remember thinking; she's not asking if I want to or not. She is telling me what to do. I stripped my clothes off and put them away. Clearly, the message was that I would not need them here. I stood naked in front of my trainer, waiting for instructions.

"You will wear this."

I stared at the strip of leather. It had a line of metal studs along its length and a snap-on fastener at one end. I wasn't even sure what it was.

"It's a snap-on cock ring," she said, noticing my confusion. She raised one eyebrow and said, "It will be a constant reminder that your cock belongs to me now. If I see you without it, I will punish you."

I took the cock ring dangling from her fingers and tentatively snapped it around my genitals. The ring was about half an inch thick. It made my cock and balls jut forward on display. I wondered what my punishment would be if I disobeyed her.

"Hands behind your back at all times unless I tell you otherwise." Her voice was quiet but authoritative.

I clasped my hands behind me. I was hyper conscious of my growing erection in front of Lisa. She stared at my stiffening cock and smiled.

"Good." She reached out and cupped my balls in her palm. I felt my cock grow.

Lisa circled my balls with her thumb and forefinger, pulling them down and away from my cock, now completely erect. She extended a manicured finger and traced the stiff shaft with her fingernail. I sucked in my breath and watched my cock stretch even more. Lisa smiled.

"I like my cocks as hard as possible," she purred. Her talon traced a line of fire from the base of my cock to its tip. It felt exquisite. My cock responded to Lisa better than it did to me.

"Your wife hired me to teach you obedience. You will do what I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it. Your consent is not necessary. Grunt if you understand."

I grunted. Lisa held my balls firmly down with one hand and began petting my stiff cock with her other hand as she spoke. She never actually wrapped her fingers around it. Her fingers glided slowly back and forth along the top and bottom length of my cock, making just enough contact to hold every conscious thought I had in suspension.

"You are five minutes late Slut, " she said quietly. From now on you will remove all of your clothes when you arrive and put on the cock ring hanging next to the hall mirror. After today I will not acknowledge you until you are naked and collared."

She turned and walked away. She was wearing a short, backless dress. The hemline barely covered her ass. I watched her round, firm buttocks fighting to escape the skin-tight fabric as she walked. Her high heels clicked in the silence. She carried a black leather riding crop.

"Follow me into the next room when you have nothing on but your collar," she tossed over her shoulder. "Be quick Slut, you have already shown yourself unable to follow simple instructions. Do not demonstrate your tardiness too."

Somehow being addressed as Slut made it easier for me to assume the role. My cock was rigid in spite of my apprehension. On display, I padded across the carpet into the adjoining room. Lisa was seated on a couch, legs crossed, thighs exposed. The hem of her skirt rode up to her crotch. She smiled as I walked into the room. The riding crop lay across her lap.

"Crawl." Just one word, but I lowered myself to the floor and crawled to her on my hands and knees. As I approached her, Lisa uncrossed her legs and placed one high-heeled shoe tip against my forehead.

"What is your name?" she asked rhetorically.

"My name is Slut, Miss."

"Turn around Slut. Put your face on the floor, raise your ass as high as you can and spread you legs apart."

I turned away from her and did as I was told. I felt her heels pressing on my buttocks as she crossed her ankles and rested her feet on my upturned ass. Using me as her footstool, Lisa continued.

"Your wife told me that you sat without her permission, and you do not seem to understand what six o'clock means." Lisa uncrossed her ankles and removed her feet.

"Spread wider Slut." I stretched my legs apart and Lisa flicked my balls lightly with her crop.

"Hmm, arch your back. Imagine you are offering me your cock. Try to put your cock into my hands between your legs." Lisa's voice was at once instructive and amused. She was enjoying herself. "That's it, arch your back more Slut."

I strained to comply. Suddenly I felt her long tapered fingers wrapping around my erection. She pulled my cock down and toward her, forcing my ass higher into the air. She held my cock firmly with one hand and stroked my ass slowly with the crop.

"You have been disobedient Slut." Her voice was more commanding, low and husky. She obviously liked this part of the training.

"CRACK!!"

The crop came down hard on my exposed ass. I flinched, but Lisa held me in place by my cock. I had never been seriously whipped before. The taps Julia gave me were mere previews for what Lisa was doing.

"CRACK!!"

Lisa's crop smacked my bare ass again.

"Two welts for disobedience." Her voice was raspy, throaty. She sounded breathless. "That's all for now. We will work up to more later," she said thickly. Lisa released my cock and I remained on all fours in front of her, not sure what I should do next.

"Go to the bathroom. There is a razor and shaving cream by the sink. Shave all of your pubic hair off," Lisa instructed. "It is annoying. Come back shaved with your cock ring on."

I started to stand.

"On your hands and knees Slut!" Lisa shouted. "While you are here you will crawl unless you are told otherwise, understood?"

I grunted. Lisa watched as I crawled across the floor toward the bathroom, already her obedient slut.

"Be quick, you don't want to make me impatient Slut."

I crawled faster.

Minutes later I stood in the doorway of the bathroom, naked, shaved and hard with my cock ring on. Lisa surveyed my body. I keep myself in shape. I like the way Julia looks at me when I am naked. I pretend that it's one of her rules; that I keep in shape. Lisa smiled, like someone who just decided she had bought the right merchandise after all.

"Nice job Slut. Come here." Lisa ordered.

My ass still stung from the crop punishment Lisa gave it for not remembering the rules. So I got down on my hands and knees and crawled to her.

She waited until I was at her feet.

"Stand up. Let's see if you deserve to be rewarded for good behavior." She sounded amused.

I stood quickly and clasped my hands behind me. My shaved cock stuck out hard and straight, and my naked testicles hung at Lisa's eye level. The metal-studded cock ring made my genitals jut forward even more obscenely.

"That's better," Lisa said softly. Her fingers traced my erection up one side and down the other. My cock quivered and strained against its leather collar, eager to feel the pressure of her hand around it. Being shaved and collared heightened my sense of nakedness. She seemed to know exactly what would make me the horniest.

Lisa glanced at my face and laughed. "I think the word you're looking for is vulnerable, Slut." She tapped the head of my stiff cock with her finger. It bobbed for a moment then stood erect, naked, captive, begging to be used.

"Are you embarrassed to be a slut?" She asked. I was surprised she knew. I nodded my head yes.

"So you're probably a little ashamed to cum for me too. That's ok, what you want and how you feel are not my concern. I am here to train you to perform.

By the time we are finished you will do whatever I tell you to do. You will be a slut with no reservations. You will feel released from the deception that you are anything but a slut. There will be no more guilt, and you will cum when you are told, understood?"

I managed to grunt. The slut part of me was encouraged. I wanted to lick her pussy. That part wanted to make sucking and grunting noises and bury its face in Lisa's cunt. Another part didn't want her to see me that way. She would know what I was, and she would always treat me like a slut.

So what? I was a slut. Lisa already knew it, so did my wife. They had changed my name to Slut. My wife had hired a professional Dom to train the slut in me, so she could use me without my consent, anytime. And I was fine with all of this. Not just fine. I was becoming addicted to it.

I was stunned by the simplicity of my realization. I was embarrassed to be a slut. I was embarrassed to express what I knew was a big part of myself. All this time, playing around with my wife, I was just acting submissive. I was really the one in control, not her.

If I really let go, I would do whatever Lisa or Julia want. Julia wants to hear me grunt. She gets wet when she makes me scrub the floor naked on my hands and knees. Sometimes I have to do it twice. She likes it when I grunt and stick my ass out for the crop.

Now I see a whole new level of erotic consciousness. Why shouldn't I act like a slut in front of Julia? She likes me being her slut and we both like it when she takes control of my cock.

"CRACK!!"

The crop suddenly stung my bare ass and jolted my attention back to my trainer. I was on my hands and knees in front of Lisa. I had no idea how I got there.

"You are thinking too much Slut. Don't fight your training, and you will end up being a happy slut instead of a sad divorcee."

"Crawl forward and lick me." Lisa lifted the hem of her dress to her waist and leaned back in her chair.

Her naked wet pussy glistened. I thought briefly about crossing lines, then gave in to my slut self. I crawled between her outstretched legs and licked Lisa's cunt. She smelled like musk and spices. With my hands and knees on the floor I licked her like a dog. I made slurping noises, I grunted, I swallowed her pussy-lube and shoved my ass into the air. She was right. With her directing me, I thought of nothing. All my attention was focused on licking her pussy and listening to her moan. Time disappeared. I was just Lisa's sub-slut.

"Sit." Her voice was quiet and directive. I pulled my head away from her crotch and sat with her wetness all over my face. I hoped she would think I was obedient.

"Good boy," she whispered. Lisa wove her fingers through my hair and pulled my face toward hers. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and explored it. She "French-kissed" me like male movie stars kiss the female sex-interest in movies. Then she pulled back on my hair and guided my head down in her hands. I squatted naked between Lisa's legs, waiting for instruction. I was a good slut. Lisa reached forward and buckled a leather collar sound my neck. I swallowed hard. She put a finger across my lips.

"Shhh. Don't think, just do what I tell you." She clipped a leash onto a ring in the collar.

"That's enough for me right now, let's you and I go for a little walk. When I say 'heel', you will crawl along beside me on your hands and feet. When I stop, you will squat beside me and wait for instructions, understand?"

I grunted. Lisa pulled on my leash and I started to stand, uncertain of what to do.

"Heel!" I crouched down and crept along beside her, her pet slut on a leash. I wanted to feel outraged at not being consulted. Part of me felt like I had been fooled into doing this. But I could not ignore the fact that my cock had been kept hard since I walked into Lisa's apartment. So far I had at least satisfied the first of Lisa's basic requirements for training: I was naked and hard.

Lisa stopped and I squatted beside her.

"Good Slut. Learn to be obedient. You will need to be good on a leash for your graduation ceremony."

"Now, you may be allowed to cum at the end of our sessions at my discretion. If I think you have made progress I may choose to reward you.

Lisa reached down and stroked my hair. "You have been extremely cooperative Slut, and you are progressing nicely. Julia will be pleased." She lifted her dress.

"You can either make yourself cum now, or lick me for a little while before we end our session," Lisa purred. She pulled an index finger along her obviously soaked slut-hole. She held her finger out and I sucked on it.

"Good boy, I knew you would make the right choice." Lisa smiled. "You are learning quickly. "Now lick that pussy Slut! Make it cum. Lets see what you're good for."

I lunged forward and buried my face in her pussy. My tongue found her clit and I bit gently at the hard nub. Lisa fucked my face slowly with my head in her hands. She used my tongue like a cock, stroking her clit with it. Lisa had been wet all evening. The training must have been good for her too I guess.

"Faster Slut!" Her breath came in shallow gasps. She grabbed my hair in both hands and pulled my face into her flooded hole. Lisa fucked my tongue with short, quick strokes. Her breathing became labored. I felt her body tense and her thighs tighten around my head. Lisa moaned and came on my face.

"Good Slut," she gasped. "Squat in front of me and play with yourself. I want to watch you cum. Remember, ask permission first."

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
309 Followers