All Comments on 'Mind-Games'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Long but very well thought out. Exciting also. Left me wondering how long we'd have to wait to read the next thriller and wondering how Katie would be lingering in the shadows or unknowing about her fate. Also How, sans dad, possible it might be that Nathan and Lucy would come to alignment with Katie and make it an ongoing threesome living happily ever after. hehe

I think it was a terrific story very beliveble .

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Wow! I always compliment incest writers for the long slow build up and tension, but this is the first story to sustain it for a whole year! We’ll done!

I was initially disappointed at the involvement of the sister. It seemed like you were putting a mustache on the Mona Lisa. But when he denied her at the end, it fit in perfectly with the overall story.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Thanks for keeping it monogamous, made it a MUCH better story for me. Loved the romance.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Great build up and story! I for one thinknyou should pursue another chapter with sister involved. Makes perfect sense. Mom is afraid of age gap plus him not having a chance at younger girl with possibility of family of his own. Replace milli with sister and take siblings and mom into future together!

Really good story well done

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story very much. But I was disappointed that he turned his sister down. I would have liked to see all three of them in bed together, with the mother licking the daughter's pussy and asshole. I also realized from the use of the word 'fanny' that the author is British or Australian. An Australian woman told me some years ago not to touch her fanny, and I was confused, not knowing whether she meant her pussy or her asshole. So I left both of them alone. I wish I had asked her what she meant!

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

Loved it, five stars. Loved how Nathan went from just wanting to fuck his mom to falling in love with her and her falling for him.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Still waiting for the day when you end a story properly.

nil_r2nil_r2over 2 years ago

would have loved to see mother and son having a child togetr

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is pretty good but the use of the term fanny instead of pussy, et al, is ridiculous. Only in Britain is this term used. The fanny in every other place is for the butt, ass, buttocks. Every time I saw the word used, I cringed.

johnstang2johnstang2over 2 years ago

I am confused here. I know Nathan put the stories on Katie's computer for the sole purpose of seducing her into a threesome with their mother. So why did he turn her down when she was willing?

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

I love your writing, but the last few stories just leave me wanting more. Your writing quality is very good and I thank you for that and appreciate your writing here so it can be enjoyed by the masses. Please keep up the great work 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should extend it more....what happens nxt??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, as per your usual, but I believe there needs to be a follow up to answer some questions. First, not sure I understand why he turned down his sister if she was part of his original plan. Second, what happens next? Lucy has said she would never leave her husband, but if her suspicions were correct and he were to be having an affair and broke things of with his wife, it would open the door for them. On the other hand, if their secret were to be discovered by her husband, they're world would be turned upside down. Not all stories have a happy ending. You decide......5⭐

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBearabout 6 hours ago

Always looking for that great seduction of the mother story. & here it is. No blackmail, or drugs. Just plant the seed & watch the fantasy grow. A sexually frustrated mother conflicted by her emotions, lust & society's morals. Finally after a year, of her fantasy forming, she finally accepts her son as her husband's replacement lover. Then after a year of secret trysts, she encourages him to find a lover his own age, with which he can start a family of his own. All of this feels realistic to me. Then he plants a story on his sister's computer, exactly how he did to his mom. Now where it all takes an abrupt u turn. When sister confronts him, obviously intending to allow him,, we see there were a few stories planted??? When did this happen? & then the denial? Something happened where the author, changed the plot, to abruptly end it? Here was the perfect solution to mom's advice to find a lover the same age that he could start a family with, ergo his sister. Maybe even a threesome with mom for a year or 2?

All in all a disappointing end to a great "Seducing mom" story.

💦💦💦💦💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous