Mind Games

Story Info
My first shot at this type of thing.
5.2k words
4.56
3.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's body lurched and her eyes flew open!

"Oh yesssss. Right there, honey. Ohhhhhhh!" Sarah heard her mother's voice softly sighing in her head. "Ummmm! Sooo gooood!" She suddenly felt familiar feelings begin in her belly and around her own pussy lips.

It had to be a dream, but everything felt so real. I felt my hands go down and begin to guide the face that was licking and sucking my mother's pussy, "Ohhhhhhh Chris, You do that so gooooood! Yesss! Suck on that knob harder. Ohhhhhh!"

Chris?? My father? How could it be that I could feel and yes, begin to really enjoy the complete thing of my father eating my mother's very willing pussy? I suddenly felt my mother's body begin to tighten as her release began to sweep over her. It was fantastic, but I still couldn't grasp why or how I was being a part of this most intimate time.

"Ready for the main course?" I heard my father's voice ask, and felt him shift around to align himself properly for the main course. Her hips moved, which pushed her opening against his cock and she moaned lightly. All of it felt so real. "Oh, stick it in me, honey."

I could only lay there in my own bed and marvel at the feeling as my father began to plunge his very large prick in an out of my mother's (and mine) very tight pussy. They were on the opposite side of the house, but it was like they were a part of me. Were they?

Although I hadn't been actually touched, I felt my belly tighten and a wave of release come over me. I was cumming right along with my mother. It was wonderful. One orgasm in my mind and one in my belly. I was somehow being double fucked and I loved it. Whatever this strange connection was I wanted it to never end.

Then I actually felt my father's hot sperm pouring into the back of my vagina, feeling the throb of his thick prick rubbing against my pussy walls, er, mom's pussy walls! I felt like I was her. After a few minutes I felt her disappointment as his cock began to shrink and slide out of my -- er, her pussy.

But sex being what sex is, I knew it could only last so long and the body couldn't take or give any more. Not voluntarily anyway. Mom's body felt very satisfied and happy, but mine seemed to want more. As a test, I moved one of mom's hands to pull on the nipple of her tit. The other hand was sliding down her body to rest against her mound. I moved her finger further down to slide between the lips of her/my pussy and just softly play with the still moist tissue.

I tried a few more movements and found that what I asked, her body gave me. I brought the finger up to my lips that had been playing with her/my pussy and tasted the juices that were still there. I liked it.

I heard my father sigh softly as he drifted off to sleep. I rolled over quietly and looked down to see his limp cock laying quietly on his belly. I licked my lips as I thought about waking him up for another love making session.

I had to find out just how far this new, strange power I seemed to suddenly have would go. I soon discovered that mom wasn't particularly fond of sucking cock, even though she liked to have her own pussy sucked. This would be a test. I focused her eyes on dad's limp prick and told her she wanted to suck on it to get him hard.

I felt resistance as I began to bend mom's body to bring her face closer dad's midsection. She tried to turn her head away, but I kept her eyes on the target. I found I didn't really have to force her to go down on him, just give her some encouragement and the thought that she would actually like to taste his prick.

I felt her confusion as her body began to do things her mind hadn't approved of. I fed her the idea that it could actually be fun to feel the prick she loved so much between her legs, grow in her mouth and hand. I smiled to myself as I felt her resistance fade and she inched toward her goal.

This was it. She wrapped one hand around the limp member and lifted the head up to her mouth. Her tongue came out and licked across the slit in the end.

"UMMmmmm!" came the surprised sound from Dad. He raised his head to find his sweet wife with her mouth getting ready to suck the head of his prick between her sweet lips. "OOohhh, honey!" he said softly at the unusual sight of his wife actually sucking his cock. His hand went to the back of her head as he steadied her, hoping she didn't change her mind.

I wasn't about to change mom's mind, but I did try harder to encourage her to take as much of him into her mouth as she could. Even as dad began to get longer and harder I wrapped both of her hands around the treat so she could control it and keep her mouth on it.

I was thrilled. As mom (and I) began sucking happily on dad's prick, another part of my mind reached back to when, even when I was just a young girl, learning about men and women, that I had wanted to make love to my dad. It was one of the first 'no-no's' that I had learned so it naturally became one of the first no-no's I wanted to break. I certainly never dreamed it would happen like this, but with the strange powers I seemed to suddenly posses, I was going to take every advantage of it. Even if it was through my mother's body. It was still great and I was certain that eventually I could put my real body in mom's place and actually get him to fuck his daughter.

I pulled my mind back to the reality that was happening in dad and mom's bedroom, which I could see and feel through mom's mind and body. I was overjoyed to find mom beginning to get into it, even without my encouragement. I couldn't believe, with practically no experience, that she was slowly but steadily working up towards deep throating dad's boner. She was fondling his balls and even letting her fingers tickle around his ass hole.

What ever I had let loose, she was catching up for lost chances.

I was happy to feel that dad had reached under me and was squeezing my ample tits and tweaking my nipples. I knew that mom was aware that she was going to very soon be getting her mouth filled with a load of her husband's cum and was surprised to see that she was actually looking forward to it. I seem to have opened some doors in her that she had kept closed for far too long.

"Honey! OHhhh, Sweety. I'm going to cummmmm!" dad groaned as he stiffened his hips. Mom smiled up at him and nodded her head yes as she wrapped her arms around his hips and pulled him closer. "UUunngggg!" he growled, as he began to fill her throat with his seed.

Oh how I wished I could actually taste it. I had to be satisfied with the feeling of it sliding down my throat into my belly. "Yummmmm!" mom gargled around his meat. "Yemmi Uuuffff!" she added with as much of a smile as she could muster around dad's cock.

Mom's next action took me completely by surprise. When dad's cock slipped out from between her lips, she quickly spun and gave dad a big wet kiss, plunging her cum coated tongue into his mouth, giving him a good taste of himself. She pulled away and gave dad a huge loving smile. "I think I have kept from giving you that treat for long enough. You've always given me every kind of loving there is so I thought it high time I gave some of it back. How did I do??"

"Uh, Honey, That was just fantastic. And if this is a sign of things to come, our love making is certainly going to be even hotter." And with that dad rolled mom on her back, aimed his again hard prick at her love hole and proceeded to literally fuck her ass off! I was thrilled, as well!

Good thing it was the weekend because breakfast was late in the morning. When our parents came down stairs, mom was just glowing just like a couple of newlyweds. I knew exactly why, but my twin brothers naturally didn't notice anything at all.

I was once more surprised when I began to get traces of their thought patterns. Nothing really interesting, just flashes of what they planned for the day. Dad, on the other hand, seemed to have a picture of his naked wife stretched out underneath him etched in his mind. He was totally happy with his life right about now.

My own mind began to wander, looking for anything of interest, hopefully of a sexual type. Seeing nothing of much interest, I began to devise ways of putting things into their minds to get them thinking of fun things to do. To each other or...!

For the next week, mom and dad excused themselves early in the evening -- even before the news was over and retired to their bedroom. It didn't register at all on my twin brothers, Tim and Tom. But I knew exactly what was going on. Mom had never been happier and dad just seemed more up beat, more energetic. And he was planning on spending all of that energy making mom even happier.

My powers had expanded to being able to be in more than one mind at a time. This gave me the ability to feel what each one felt and even direct them if I wanted something special. It was very shocking, then tremendously thrilling the first time I was actually in my father's mind when he had an orgasm and pumped his sperm into my mother. I felt what the man feels when he cums and began to get more appreciation for their feelings.

When both managed to cum together it was all I could do to keep from screaming my own release along with them. I soon realized it wasn't safe to try and be both of them at the same time.

I suppose it couldn't have been avoided, but it was only a short time before I became more interested in what dad was doing and feeling than mom. I found myself more and more taking mom's place and slowly putting a picture of me in his mind, even as he was fucking mom.

Then I noticed him looking more at me, fleeting thoughts going through his mind about what I would be like in bed. I was being faced with a dilemma. He wasn't about to quit loving mom, but his mind kept undressing me. And I had to admit that I was interested. I knew exactly what he was like in bed and what he liked to do. I found myself wanting to physically take mom's place and have a great time fucking my father.

It didn't take too much effort or thought to keep pictures of me in dad's mind. He seemed more than willing to keep me undressed and in his arms.

Sexually speaking, things seemed to be picking up in the whole family. I was even picking up some erotic thoughts and pictures from the twins. And it wasn't all just thoughts.

"Hey, Man. I finally got Nancy to let me finger her pussy!" It was Tim confiding in his brother. I just happened to hear them chatting. I decided that I should be paying more attention to them as well. Flashes of their sexual activities were becoming more common and I found them to be more and more interesting.

I accidentally discovered that the twins were quite familiar with each other. Ever since they discovered their little pricks were for more than peeing, they played with each other's privates merely because it was fun and felt good. They had even reached the point where they gave each other blow jobs just because they both liked it. They were both still very interested in girls. They had a good assortment of girlie magazines and spent much time jacking off and ogling the naked females. It was all good fun and they weren't the least bit gay. I even managed to insert some pictures of me and mom in their minds. Just to let them know that there were a couple of females closer at hand.

Time moved on and I was pleased to see that the family was seeming to be closer together. In more ways than one. The twins were becoming more interested in helping mom with chores and little things and she seemed more interested in what they were doing and what they wanted. Tim, more so than Tom, also seemed to be more playful around me. We always did bump and poke each other and even do quick hugs when the situation called for them. Lately, I began to notice that we were bumping together more often and my tits seemed to be getting the most bumping.

And while mom and dad were still being obvious lovers, they were more interested in what the twins and I were doing. Dad had started putting his arm around me or patting me playfully much more often. He would pat my butt when he wanted me to do something.

While the twins were still making out with their girl friends every chance they got, I did notice they were always watching mom's very full tits or playing with her ample ass cheeks. My suggestions seemed to be taking effect. On the other side mom seemed to be taking every chance she could find to give either or both a good, full tit hug.

And the hugs soon seemed to last longer and be squeezed tighter. Dad's hand was frequently on my ass when we hugged, and I wasn't missing the chance to pull him a little tighter against my belly,

While the activity had been building over a period of time, it soon became obvious to all of us that it was leading to something much more personal. I was very happy to see that it was mom who was the first to begin opening the door. Her hugs to the boys soon included a kiss and the kiss soon included a bit of tongue play. And she included her husband and me in the much more personal hugs.

Hands were becoming an increasing item. Dad's most recent hug included his hand slipping inside the waist band of my shorts and patting my bare ass. My response was helping him squeeze me tighter against his now obvious erection.

A glance in the living room revealed a twin on either side of mom with a hand under her blouse and clearly squeezing a breast. Her hands were equally busy shoved down the front of each boy's shorts, going for their pricks. It was obvious that the time had come for it all to cum out in the open.

"Looks like your mother has her hands full!" dad whispered in my ear. "Would you like to join them and see what else might come up?"

My response was quite simple. I reached down and began unlatching dad's belt and pulling his zipper down. His pants slid down his legs and he kicked out of them as we walked towards the three bodies on the couch.

By the time we reached the couch, I had dad's briefs off as well, which left his very hard and very long prick sticking straight out. By then the boys had mom's blouse and bra off and she had a very nice prick in each hand.

Dad and I stood in front of her and watched as she finished getting the boys clear of their clothes. She smiled at her husband and leaned forward. Mom leaned in and she gave the head of his prick a nice wet kiss. "I do love you, honey" she whispered as she turned to play with the boys.

"And I do love you. Have fun." He replied as he pulled my blouse up over my head and reached for my bra straps. By the time we reached the love seat just across from the couch, he had my panties off and I had him just as naked as I was. A look revealed the boys working mom's panties down her ample thighs.

Mom was looking straight at me and grinning. I made eye contact and she winked. It was very clear that this was going to be a very interesting afternoon. Maybe even into the evening.

I turned my attention to my father who by then had several fingers deep in my cunt. I had my hand wrapped tightly around his very nice prick and was stroking the pre-cum out of the end. By shifting our positions, I was able to soon suck the head of his delicious cock between my lips and further into my mouth.

"Honey, I need to fuck you first!" I heard him mumble. "I've wanted you for so long. I just need to feel your pussy around my cock!"

"I know, dad. I've wanted to feel you inside me for as long as I can remember." With that I twisted around, spread my legs as far apart as I could and guided his wonderful prick between my wet and ready pussy lips. It was just as wonderful as I knew it would be. He didn't just jamb his prick into me as hard as he could. He began very slowly pushing himself inside me, then stopped and pulled back just a bit. It seemed like it was taking forever before he reached my full depth, but I wouldn't have had it any other way.

By the time our pubic hairs began to mix, I knew every inch of his wonderful prick and he knew every fold and wrinkle in my love tunnel. Then he slowly pulled out and did it all over again. It was marvelous, but my sensitive nerve endings were getting anxious for something a little more exciting. He must have sensed my needs as he then began taking full depth plunges, in and out, just like my fuck chute was designed for.

And finally it was me, and not mom, who was enjoying the full force of such a fuck. I must have cum a dozen times and I was getting wetter than I had ever been before. I was so full of my own cum that there seemed to be very little friction. The fantastic feeling came from the walls of my cunt getting stretched with each in stroke then shrinking back with the out.

"Do you want my sperm, sweetheart? I can't hold back much longer."

"OH YES! Daddy. Fill me with your hot sperm. I'm more than ready."

With a grunt he plunged totally into me, stiffened and began to pump his daddy cum deep into his little girl's milking pussy. To say I was thrilled wouldn't begin to cover it. I was totally his and wanted to keep him right there forever. But I knew what was coming, or should I say leaving? As I felt his wonderful prick begin to shrink and slide out of my pussy.

I was content to just lay there in his arms even after he slid completely out of me. I knew there would be more to come, but I could just cherish this first time. We had a lot more of each other's bodies to work on and taste. Yes, taste. I couldn't wait to drink my first load of daddy cum as I sucked it out of that wonderful piece of meat. And I certainly wanted to let him drink from the fountain between my legs.

As we rested, my mind began picking up the other action in the room. I turned to look and had to grin. No way could mom get mad at her husband for screwing their daughter. She was quite occupied with two very hot young men who were playing out their fantasies.

I didn't know what all had happened up to now, but the present tangle of bodies had Tim's hard prick buried up mom's cunt while Tom was happily fucking her mouth. As much as she could I could see a big smile on her face as she worked over the young cock in her mouth. She looked at where I was comfortably covered by her husband's body and winked at me.

When things seemed to slow down for a bit, everyone sort of unwound. Mom and I had some cum to drain out of our bottoms, mom a bit more than me as she had two pumps filling her. When we returned to the living room, mom went directly to dad and snuggled down in his lap. They were soon kissing and rubbing bodies. All was well from that end.

When the boys saw their playground being occupied otherwise, they began ogling me. "OH! What the fuck??" I told myself. I was mostly responsible for everyone wanting to fuck everyone else, so it was only fair everyone gets a piece of everyone else. Besides, the two boys, young men actually, were good looking and certainly had nice cocks. I hadn't thought this far ahead, but it made sense that the family that fucks together, has a really good time.

Tim was the first. He came over and gave me a big wet kiss on my lips while his hand went to my tit and he pinched the nipple. I giggled, kissed him back and let my hand begin searching for his manhood. Tom approached me from behind and began pushing his erection between my ass cheeks. His arms came around me and he cupped both breasts, pushing Tim's hand away.

I was beginning to feel hands all over my body and it was beginning to feel nasty. Good, but still a bit nasty which always feels good.

Since mom and dad were now on the love seat dad and me had been fucking on, the twins guided me to the couch where they had worked mom over. I presumed, accurately as it turned out, that they were planning on giving me the same workout they gave their mother. After reminding myself that I was at least partially responsible for these actions, I decided to jump in and have as much fun as everyone else.

12