Mind Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I did!!

After noticing that mom had sucked dad dry again, he was now balls deep in her welcoming pussy. I smiled and winked at her. She smiled back and gave me an 'air' kiss.

Meanwhile my attention was drawn to the two hot young studs who were anxious to stick their hot pokers into any hole they could find on my body. I have to admit that I certainly enjoyed their searching and playing. Over the next hour and more, they took turns filling first one hole and then the next. It was especially fun when Tom was buried up my ass hole and Tim in my cunt. The feeling of their alternating, then simultaneous strokes against the tissue or muscle separating my two tunnels was absolutely fantastic. I came over and over while they had their fun, but of course it was my fun as well.

After that first sex bout with everyone seeing what everyone else was doing, we became a bit more discreet in our playing.

If Tom happened to be out with his girlfriend, leaving Tim at home, you would sometime see mom slipping into their bedroom for a quickie. I always had the secret pleasure of watching and feeling their fun. I was especially happy to experience the fact that mom was becoming a very efficient and active cocksucker. I was soon becoming quite familiar with both twin's pricks through mom's work on them.

One evening I was first surprised, then interested as voices were again in my head. "How about we go in and give sis a good double fuck?" Tim's mind flashed across mine. He was, of course talking with his brother. "Sound good to me," he replied, "which hole do you want first?"

I grinned to myself, knowing what was coming and feeling myself getting wet and ready. The door opened to two very good looking naked men walked into the room, their erections sticking straight out and pointing at me.

"Hi, sis," Tim opened casually, "we thought maybe you would like a little company this evening."

This is the way things were in the family these days. If you felt like you wanted sex, you just went to whoever you were thinking about and offered your company. You did or you didn't get what you came in for. And no one complained.

In this particular case, I was ready for the twins. "You two appear to have something on your minds." I reached out with both hands for their pricks, "At least these seem ready for something." I drew them closer and kissed the head of each one, then began alternating sucking one deep and then the other. I wondered if I could get them both off at the same time in my mouth. They even let me play for a bit longer but I knew they had other plans for me.

"Ummmm, sis, you do that so good," Tom said as he ran his fingers through my hair, "but actually we had something else on our minds.

I, of course, knew exactly what that was, but played along. I looked up and smiled at both, "And what might that be instead of sucking you both dry?" I teased.

"Well," Tim smiled back, "we were sort of thinking about filling a couple of your other holes. The ones further down. You mouth is super, but.......!" And he left it there. There was no secret any more with our newfound openness how much I loved being double fucked.

"OH! That!" I said playfully, "And who gets to sneak up behind and surprise me? If I remember right, I think it's probably Tim's turn. Right?" With that I sat back on my bed and patted the covers on both sides. I was quickly getting covered with kisses and hands. A tongue licked my pussy lips then got my ass hole wet. With just a little more wrestling, I found myself straddling Tommy's hips with his very nice prick beginning its pleasant journey up my love tunnel.

With Tom now tightly encased in my cunt, I raised my butt to let Tim prepare me for his entry. He applied just the right amount of KT jelly from the tube that was always handy next to my bed and began working it around my ass hole. Very shortly I felt the head of his hard prick pop through the tight ring and begin its trip up my rectum.

"Ready, baby?" they asked in unison and without my answer began the very pleasant ritual of matching, then alternating their in an out strokes. This always drove me wild to think I could actually satisfy two viral men and get so much enjoyment out if it myself. Tim reached between my body and Tom's and began pinching and pulling on my nipples. Tom had his tongue in my mouth and was sparing with my tongue. The sudden thought occurred to me that it would be even more fun if it was Dad's prick in my mouth.

I must have sent out some sort of mental signal because I looked up and there stood both mom and dad in the doorway, both stark naked. In our new open family I knew there was nothing wrong with the sight they were watching. Mom was beaming, "Well, Chris, it looks like our daughter still has a man hole without a man in it. Think you can fill that hole?" and she gave his ass a pat and nudged him towards the bed.

Dad didn't hesitate. He squirmed around on the bed until he could align his prick with my mouth and pressed it against my lips. I was more than happy to open my mouth and suck his fat head in. The twins had ceased their pumping in my lower holes until dad was nicely seated in my mouth. Then all three began a slow rhythm that literally electrified my whole body. To make things even wilder, mom came over and reached between Tom and me and began tweaking my nipples with one hand and rubbing my clit with the other.

To say I was in a constant state of orgasm wouldn't begin to cover it. Right at the top, when I was sure it couldn't get any better, both Tom and Tim began to empty their balls into my pussy and ass while dad began to flood my mouth with his load. I had never been so completely filled in my life!

As we began to unwind and get unplugged, mom took it on herself to lick each prick as it came out of me clean of residual cum. I knew she would be looking forward to her turn in the sandwich, she was broadcasting the message quite clearly, even though I was the only one that could hear her. The men weren't having much thought, just feeling good with themselves that they had filled their respective holes with all they had to offer at the time.

Now you might think this would become tiresome. There were only so many things two, or three or four people can do with each other. And pretty soon you knew exactly what to expect from whoever your current partner, or partners were and what was expected from you. The solution was agreed on by the family. Variety would be the solution.

My mind was dizzy watching the wild thoughts running through the families minds. Some were even a bit surprising. For example, mom trying to imagine 3 or 4 women in a pile all sucking and feeling each other's pussies and titties. Or dad, bless his heart, wanting to watch his sweet wife with a prick in all three of her holes and one in each hand! The mind games were just dazzling.

While most were just that, mind games, it was more or less agreed that it really wouldn't hurt things to get an occasional extra body or two to play with. And if anyone happened to get the opportunity for a little fun outside the family, that wouldn't be too bad either, if they chose carefully. Life would go on as before, but be on the lookout for potential entertainment.

12