Mind Games Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed myself to an unbalanced, uneven stance. My inner balance was entirely fucked. I took a step and the whole world spun around me. I staggered to the back of the coffee shop and I saw the three other controlled people were standing before a blender. The older Asian woman had already turned it on and was calmly reaching for it - her fingers so close to the blades that skin was coming apart and blood flashing against the edges of the glass. I lashed out with my left hand. Lighting surged, then shot outwards and smashed into the lot of them. They writhed, twitched, then collapsed to the ground, smoking slightly. As they lay there, I gasped softly, trying to ignore the pain aching through my ear. The warm fluid dripping down my cheek.

The fact part of me was still kind of horny.

Then the old woman whimpered. She put her hands over her face.

"Why did you stop me?" She gasped between wracking sobs. "Why did you stop me?"

###

Blocking off the entrance to the TempleSoft Game Stop for Entertainment store was as easy as upending a tacky plastic statue, pushing a few metal shelves around, and finally, closing down the blinds.

"If it can't see us," Jules said, panting as he stepped away from the covered window. "I don't think it can control us. But you scared it the fuck of. I've never seen anyone other than corporate using tesch."

I smiled at him, then cocked my head. "What?" I asked, play-loud.

It was a terrible joke.

Everyone burst out laughing.

When I sat down next to the others, the pink haired girl (she had clarified that by introducing herself as Marisa) was sitting next to Amanda and rubbing her shoulder. The white girl was Tracy, and she had drawn her knees to her breasts, but was keeping herself from crying by whispering under her breath.

"First, I'm going to find out how many legs it has. Then I'm going to break then. One at a time. I'll let them heal. Then I'll break them again. Different this time. Then it starts on the death march..."

I looked from her to Jules. He had gotten his collar back on and used one of my nanite tubes to rebuild a suit. Simpler that the three piece suit - just a white shirt and jeans. He looked...I wasn't sure how he looked. It was a mixture between completely devastated and faintly amused. He forced the devastation away, a wry twist to his lips only accentuating his handsomeness. He had the most curiously angular face I had ever seen.

"So, we've told you our name," he said. "What's yours? You from AzteTek?"

I shook my head. "Cryonics. My name's full name is Beatrice."

He whistled softly. "You're one of the corp...er...one of the cryogenics? What is your deal?" He looked curious.

"I dunno, not really," I said, shrugging. I winced as my ear continued to ache. "Anyone got a med kit or something?"

Tracy cut out of her increasingly detailed monologue about what she was going to do to the telepath and looked at me. "What's wrong?" She paused. "Oh. Right. Your ear." She moved forward and then looked at my ear - I had jammed a chunk of cloth from my backpack and wrapped it into place with a bit of nanites. I wasn't sure why the healing side effect of my nanite suit hadn't kicked in. But Tracy leaned close to my collar and tapped a switch on the back. The nanites on my chest shifted slightly against my skin, then projected out a holographic interface. Tracy worked quickly, tapping buttons and moving symbols around.

"I worked as a doctor," she said. "The suit's self repair's set for minor shit. This is going to be cold, but it'll repair your eardrum."

I smiled. "Thanks Tracy."

"Don't thank me," she hissed, her face twisting with rage. "You couldn't have showed up a fucking week ago when I was feeding my kid crushed glass?"

I flinched.

Jules put his hand on Tracy. "It's not Beatrice's fault," he said. "It's that thing."

I nodded. "Lucas, you still there?" I asked.

"Oh holy shit, you know Lucas?" Jules asked, sounding shocked.

I frowned. "He seems to be incommunicado. Maybe hacking into the security camera footage got him caught or something."

"The telepath doesn't work through computers - but the station's AI was co-opted by the Tesc when they broke containment," Jules said. "By the way. The full name is Dr. Jules Verne Delecroix. I work in Heresy."

"Heresy?" I asked.

"Sorry, in joke. I work in physics. We were disproving so much accepted scientific maxims - general relativity has been taking a beating, that if we had released any of this shit on the open networks," Jules said, chuckling softly. "Well, we'd be branded as heretics."

"How can-" Tracy's eyes bulged. "How can you fucking laugh, you-"

Jules shot a glare at her. "I can laugh..." His face twisted. "Because goddamn that fucking thing isn't going to break me. I'm going to laugh and enjoy life and I'm going to mourn Jeremy when it's dead and I can dissect it." But despite his words, his eyes brimmed with tears. His voice grew choked. He put his hands over his face. I was about to say something when I felt the nanites - which had been quietly creeping towards my ear - flow into my ear canal like a flood of ice cold water. I gasped, kicking one leg.

I'd have accepted far more pain for the effect it had on Marisa and Amanda - apparently, my face was hilarious enough to make both smile.

Jules slid his hands from his face. "Still. Where the hell did you get fucking X-Men superpowers, Beatrice?"

"Or are the megarich really able to do anything?" Tracy asked, her voice sour.

I shook my head. "I don't- I got them from WepTec," I said. "The labs in engineering."

Jules' eyes widened as he looked at me. "You were in the Weaponized Tesseract Labs?"

My eyes widened right back at him. I felt a sudden urge to vomit. My hands rubbed together. My heart pounded. No. That couldn't be right. Those labs were Weapon Technology. Right? But Jules looked at me with growing horror, and I saw that he realized what it was too. I scrambled to my feet, walking a quick five paces away - this brought me to a smiling poster of a store employee, the conversation bubble coming from his mouth telling me that I could buy anything I wanted half off using TSPM. I grabbed the poster and ripped it off the wall with a snarl.

"I didn't inject fucking Tesc shit in me!" I said, spinning around to face them. "I didn't!"

Amanda looked as if she thought I was going to start ripping her to pieces. The fact she looked fucking hopeful for that made my belly clench. My skin turned clammy. I closed my eyes. I would not throw up. I shook my head and then started for the back of the store. "Wait here." I snarled.

Once in the back, I looked for an inventory. My fingers needed to reach into some mechanical guts - and a cool, contemplative part of my brain was working through what I'd need to stop the telepath. The only problem was that there was no inventory, no piles of boxes, no game consoles for me to pillage. Instead, the rear of the store had a pair of fabrication machines and a single computer terminal. I tapped it on. A password screen balked me. My fingers shook as I tried to tap out a request for computer components.

The computer screen turned red and informed me in a polite but firm way that another attempt to hack the computers would call station security. I snarled and felt lightning buzz along my fingertips, the urge to just blast this fucking thing into pieces almost overwhelming. But just as quickly as the urge came, it passed. I ducked my head forward, my eyes closed, my palms resting on the desk. I shuddered and felt hot tears burn along my nose and cheeks. They dripped onto the keyboard and I whimpered.

I was scared.

Weaponized Tesseract.

I had injected that...into me...

"Hey."

Jules voice - a soft, male burr - made me jerk my head up. I wiped off a smeary mass of tears and snot from my face, sniffing furiously. I tried to look presentable as I turned to face him. He looked like he was trying to be calm - but that just drew my attention to how tense he had to be. He stepped over to me.

"It's okay," he said.

"No it's fucking not," I whispered.

His dark hand cupped my cheek. I remembered the feel of him slapping me and forcing me to my feet. No. Not him. The telepath. I trembled like a deer, ready to leap. But whether I was going to leap forward or sprint away wasn't clear in my head or heart. I looked into his warm, dark eyes as he murmured.

"It'll be okay. We'll get off this station."

The tone of his voice drew a shuddering sniffle from me. I breathed up and felt my nostrils clear ever so slightly. I hung my head forward, letting his palm caress through my hair. The simple human contact eased some fears - but accentuated others.

I had put the needle to my skin. I had pressed the plunger down. Was I going to become like Maria? All bits and pieces and seductive intensity? The mental image of my body - twisted and made exotic and beautiful and terrible - straddling Jules face flashed through my mind. My cheeks darkened and I stammered.

"W-w-we will."

"And I have five hundred TSPM," Jules said. "What do you need? I'll buy it from the kiosk."

I lifted my head. He drew his hand away from my head. I felt the ache of its absence. But that part of my brain that knew how to rip open key panels and rewire their innards started to whisper out components. I licked my lips and then stepped backwards. I looked at the dispensers and then looked at the part catalog some helpful corporate employee had hung up. Just in case they had to fix one of their machines. I rattled off a few machines. Jules smiled and opened his mouth.

Then he stopped.

He looked desolate. A deep, dark desolation that crossed over his face and remained there for some time. He looked down, then turned and walked out of the room. Quick stepping. I wanted to grab him and hold him. Tell him the same lie he told me. It was going to be okay. When he came back, the fabricators were already whirring away. Whatever they did was hidden behind sheet plastic and blackened glass. The only thing I felt was the warmth of the machines when I put my palms on their sides. But then the first game consoles came out. Ripping them apart was therapeutic. Jules handed me screw drivers and collected parts and listened as I let the words flow.

It was technological babble that I only half grasped. But listening seemed to keep that wry smile on Jules face. And working on the new problem let me not think about the problem after that one and the one after that and the one after that...

"Tell me about where you're from," I said, picking up a clump of wires, realizing that I needed two hands for this, and tucked the wires gently between my teeth. Jules shrugged slightly.

"France," he said.

I opened up a component, then tilted my head. The wires were firm enough that I could at least get them settled. I looked at him - awkwardly, considering i was stooped over a mass of computer components. I grunted and he leaned forward, placing a single black finger on the wire tip, keeping it grounded. I let go with my teeth.

"You don't sound French," I said.

"Ah, do you want me to speak wiff an outragious french axscent, hua hua hua hua?" Jules asked, drawing himself to his full height. I snorgled. Which was a noise I had never known I could have made - it was somewhere between a snort, a giggle and a sob. Jules laughed and shook his head.

"Ever since the Caribican Wars, there's been a lot of American expats in France," he said, casually. "Best way to get away from the killing fields. My family adapted, but Dad never did learn French." He winced as I picked up one of the soldering tools. The acrid smell of burning metal wafted to my nose, as sweet as perfume compared to the stench of the rest of the place. I smiled at Jules.

"Everything I hear makes Earth sound so much nicer," I said. "I just remember..."

My mind flashed to it. The beautiful woman. Her bikini top slipping away. Her mouth pressing to mine. My cheeks flushed.

"What?" Jules asked.

I coughed, picking up one of the fifteen batteries I had managed to yank from the handheld systems I had forced Jules to buy - emptying his account. There was something grotesque in dropping months of work onto entertainment devices that I was going to immediately rip apart and rebuild...while both of us were trying to not think about how fucking hungry we were.

"A girl," I admitted as I slotted a battery home.

"A cute one?" Jules asked.

"Uh, I mean, do big tits count as cute?" I shot back, trying to sound casual - my cheeks growing darker. Jules smiled at me.

"Girlfriend?"

"I have no fucking idea," I admitted. "Hope not. Or if she is a girlfriend, I hope she's open minded."

Jules chuckled, quietly. "If she's anything like my Marie, then she's seen at least one episode of Star Trek." His face fell, his mirth fading. "What you do while under the influence of mind - or, ah, body control in this case - isn't your...fault..." His voice grew soft. I put my hand on his shoulder. I felt the strength underneath and the past few hours of near death smashed into me with the strength of the fist of God.

"It wasn't that I was worried about," I whispered.

Jules looked up at me. His eyes were confused. My hand slipped along his bald scalp, drawing back to his neck, and I dragged him up and forward. The soldering gun slipped back into its wire holster as my mouth and his met. His tongue filled mine and for a moment, I didn't taste the scent of rotting corpses. I just tasted him. His black hands cupped and squeezed my pale, white ass - and for some reason, that excited me even more.

Before I knew it, we were on the ground. his hands were tugging at my nanite uniform, tearing chunks aside. The nanites flowed off his fingers and back into the mass of clothes until I broke the kiss and rasped a quiet order. "Turn them off..."

The collar, it turned out, didn't need any additional instruction. When Jules' desperate, seeking hand tugged the nanites off my breasts, they tore away like sticky paper, revealing my glistening, sweating skin and my diamond hard nipple. His beard tickled me as his mouth closed around the hard nub and he sucked. Hard enough to make me hiss. My back arched and I whimpered. "Oh Jules..."

His mouth drew back and he panted. "We shouldn't, but-"

"Fuck it," I snarled, grabbing his neck again. I drew him to my neck, then pushed myself forward and down, so that my mouth and his pressed together again. His tongue was even more insistent now, and my hands reached down to his hips. I tore at his nanites and they fell aside, revealing more dark skin. I had felt his cock in my mouth - fuck, I had felt it in my ear - but it still took my breath away when my palms caressed and cupped his black dick. I squeezed it and his mouth drew away from mine.

"Beatrice..." he crooned.

"Fuck me, Jules," I begged. There was no other word for the desperate, hungry tone in my voice. My thighs spread as wide as they could, my hands grabbing onto his shoulders as I settled myself under him. There was no foreplay, no hesitation. Jules pressed his dick to the thin slit of my pussy - and while I was sure I wasn't, I felt like a virgin. I couldn't remember anything before - and the sensation of a married man plowing into me, filling me, fucking me, was so intense that it made my eyes fill with a white haze. My fingernails dug into his back and shoulders as I closed and locked my legs around his hips.

"Ohhhh..." I whispered.

"You're so fucking tight," he hissed in my ear - his voice fraught with a complex melange of emotions. I could feel his tears drip onto my shoulder. But my eyes only saw the ceiling - looking past his head, my fingers caressing his back as his hips worked back, then slammed home again. His black balls slapped my ass lightly at first, then harder and harder as he started to work up steam. The ground creaked underneath us and I felt the first of my orgasms rushing towards me. My eyes closed and I moaned - wantonly loudly. But when I breathed in to moan again, my mouth didn't breath in corruption and filth.

I just smelled him.

Jules planted his arms wide and started to use every bit of his sleek physicality. He was strong. He was flexible. He had stamina. And that stamina showed, as his cock plunged into my hot cunt again and again and again and he didn't cum. I had already climaxed once -- a dizzying sensation - but Jules didn't slow. Didn't stop. He gasped. Panted. Kept thrusting. My legs remained tight, locked around him. I wouldn't have let him stop, even if he wanted too.

"Oh Jules!" I hissed. "Oohgods yes, don't pull out, don't, ah, fuck, don't pull out!"

I didn't know why I needed him inside me so badly. But I did. I needed it bad enough for it to hurt. The idea of him not dumping both ballfulls of thick, white cum right into my womb made me want to scream. I squeezed him tighter - and felt Jules shudder. It was convulsive and body spanning. His whole form locked up and his eyes went unfocused as his balls emptied themselves into my cunt. The hot rush set me off again and I moaned like a damned soul.

I felt him fill me.

I felt his cum in my womb. I gurgled, unaccountably happy, my voice entirely deserting me as I clung to Jules. His arms grew weak and he sagged on top of me. The crushing weight of his musculars body made me squeak - but then Jules rolled to the side. His cock slurped from my sex. He lay on his belly beside me, his arms resting before his head, his head turned to the side as he looked at me. Looking at him, he seemed to be almost like an african God.

"That was..." I whispered.

"A mistake..." Jules said.

"Amazing," I purred.

Jules was silent for a time.

Then, just as quietly as he had been loud before, he murmured. "Amazing."

I blushed, hard, my hand going to my sex, feeling the ache of being well fucked for the first time in my life. Cum dripped between my fingers.

"Is...Marie on the station?" I asked.

"Yes," he said, softly. "And for all I know?"

I looked at him. My eyes softened.

Dr. Jules V. Delacroix looked at me. His eyes were unreadable. But then he smiled slightly.

"Even if this was a mistake, and we never do this again?" He took my hand, then squeezed it. "I..." he paused. "F-Fuck, how can something wrong feel so good?"

I shrugged, then leaned forward. I kissed his knuckles.

"Ask me again, later," I murmured. "I'm going to be testing - to see how good murder feels." I sat up. I grabbed the device I had been working on. I snapped a final component in, then looped it around my neck. The electircal imputs pressed to my skin and I flicked it on, grinning. "Test." I said.

My body shuddered as a light electrical shock went from my neck to my toes and I felt my muscles go numb, then relax. I chuckled.

"Now," I said. "Lets see if this can break a telepath's control."

Jules sat up, watching me. "Mon Cherie?" he said, stopping me before I left. He smiled at me. "Thanks."

I saluted him.

Then left.

There was a telepath to hunt.

TO BE CONTINUED

12