Mind Made Up Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get to the side of the house, right under their window, and I steady myself; the irregular surface of the outside wall allows me to get a small grip against it. Still, when I try to pull myself up, I feel like the covering is going to break. I can't do it like that.

New plan: I go around the house and wheel the waste disposal bin into place; I take a patio chair as a stepping stone and use that to climb on top of the waste disposal. The cover bends but doesn't crack; I'm lucky. At this height, I can now see into their room if I raise my head, but for the moment, I just listen.

At first, their talk is irrelevant to my plight; they're sharing school stories and talking about other non-sensical topics. I'm tempted to peer in, but if either of them is looking at the window, they'll see me. It might be fun just for the scare, but I'm afraid I might fall and hurt myself.

Eventually though, the conversations shifts to me.

- What are we gonna do this afternoon? Stacey asks.

- About what? Heather replies.

- About Grant. How are we gonna get him?

I knew they were planning something; I pay attention to Heather's words - my younger sister has always been more devious.

- Well, after what he did to us this morning, we should one-up him, no?

I like the sound of that.

- Do you think he suspects? Stacey inquires.

- If he does, it doesn't matter, Heather replies. I think we can play on it too.

- How so?

- Well, I think he wants us to see him naked.

It's exactly as I suspected, though for the life of me, I can't figure out why my sisters have such a desire. True, I'm apparently considered to be the epitome of handsomeness (it's still surprising how much praise I get in that department, though I did appreciate that view of my naked self in the bathroom mirror this morning). I hold back my laughter as I keep listening in on their conversation.

- So? Stacey asks. How does that help us?

- Well, what if we trick him into taking it off, then steal his costume at the pool?

- That's a bad idea.

I agree with Stacey on that one; it'd be public indecency and exposure at a public pool, where anyone can be there and see me. Stacey continues:

- We don't want to get Grant in trouble. We just want to have a bit of fun on his back.

Maybe this isn't about seeing me naked, I tell myself. Maybe they're just out for a laugh and I'm the butt of their joke. I can live with that, but I can also play that game with them. Obviously, I agree with Stacey that whatever pranks we pull have to remain legal, or at least not illegal.

- Well, what's your plan? Heather inquires in a sarcastic tone.

- Haven't figured it out. Maybe it'll come to us at the pool.

- Fine. But I still think having Grant have to cover himself while he apologizes to everyone at the pool might be funny.

- Funny, yes. But I don't want to visit Grant in jail.

It appears to me that this portion of the conversation is over; I'm feeling unsafe in my position so I carefully climb back down. I put the chair back where I took it, then silently roll the bin back in its place. Finally, I go to the front door and enter.

- Hello? I call out.

- We're up here! Heather calls back.

I decide to climb up the stairs and join them; their door is open. I stop at the door and freeze; both my sisters are in their swimwear, and it's much more revealing than I thought it would be. Perhaps for the first time in my life, I see my sisters as women, with all the benefits that entails.

Stacey, my older sister, is sitting on her knees on her bed, wearing a two-piece orange bikini, perfect match for her auburn-red hair. At this angle, I can see inside her cleavage; she gives me a matter-of-fact look with a shy smile.

Heather's equally stunning, in her two piece bird-set, her long brown hair flowing from her shoulder. Heather has much fewer breasts than Stacey but that doesn't make her any less enticing.

The look on their faces tells me that they've achieved their goal; I'm definitely, at least slightly, aroused. Heather wanders to me and grabs my hand, pulling me into the room. I wobble forward.

- Well?

- You two are stunning! I admit.

- Thanks!

Heather sits me down on the edge of Stacey's bed.

- You know we tease you because we love you, right? Heather asks.

- I do. Don't worry about it.

Stacey's hand comes to rest on my shoulder.

- You've had a rough patch, Stacey says, but that's over. We're here.

To be fair, I have had issues, but I wouldn't call them a rough patch. Still, I'll take the sympathy.

- Yep! Heather adds. Anything you need, we're here for our big brother.

- Little brother in my case, Stacey corrects her.

- Whatever.

I giggle; Stacey's hand moves to my neck and massages it.

- Mmm...

- You like? she asks.

- Oh... I do.

- Lie down.

I turn to her; her eyes insist, so I lie down on my front on her bed.

- Take off your shirt first, silly! Heather says.

I get a wonder if this is a prank that they're pulling on me; even if it is, I don't mind. As I remove my shirt, I can't help but feel their stares on my exposed upper body. When I lie back down, each sister moves to one side of me. Their hands go to my back, near my shoulders first. In unison, they massage my shoulders and shoulder blades with a firm grip, easing away tension built up there (to be fair, there isn't much but they get rid of what little is left). It's a wonderful sensation, having four hands take care of you. Slowly, they move down my back, along my column. Their gestures remain firm and intense for a while, then as I relax, they relax too, and the massage almost becomes caresses. Their hands run up and down my back, down to the edge of my pants. Fingertips slide undeer the cloth to massage the skin there. I hum every so often my appreciation for their ministrations.

- Would you mind if we took off your pants? asks Stacey.

My mind races to where that request could take us. I see two major options: either I'm being pranked again, or they're really into taking this further. How far? I'm so curious I dare not refuse. And even if it turns out to be a prank, it'll have been worth it.

- Sure.

- Can your turn around? Stacey further inquires.

I get up from the bed and unbuckle my pants; however, before I can remove them, my two sisters move to me and do it instead. I have to hold on to my underwear so it doesn't follow. They get to my feet, then pull off my pants. I'm about to lie back down face first, but Heather reminds me.

- On your back, please.

I lie down on my back; they remove my socks. I stare down and see a bulge down there - it's not quite an erection but it is noticeable. If they do, my sisters say nothing. As one, they grab my feet and resume their massage there. From this angle, I can clearly see their backsides. I put my hands on my sides and try to keep them there, as I sense they might have a tendency to travel to my nether region. Slowly, I watch my sisters run their hands up my legs, to my knees, then to my thighs. The sensations are delightful; I moan a few times with the delight of the release of endorphins in my body. They don't stare at me: they're focused on their task.

When their hands start getting near my crotch (never actually touching it), their combined touch become a bit more sensual; I sense a hardening happening as my manhood presses against the cloth. That's when I see them staring, if discreetly, at that bulge.

This is so hot, I tell myself; now I'm wondering just how far they're willing to take this, and I must admit the temptation is quite high.

Their hands, however, bypass that area, only caressing my sides as they reach my core, and start working on my chest and abs. Four hands knead the skin deliciously, drawing more sounds from my lips.

- ...damn this is good, I manage to mutter.

They smile; I add to my praise.

- You two are amazing. The best sisters a guy could have.

- And you're the best brother! Heather replies. Letting us tease you like that.

- You... are teasing me? I inquire even though I know that's what they're doing,

Heather can't stop herself from giggling.

- Of course, we are! We're sisters. That's what we do!

Their hands let go of me, and they suddenly squeeze me with their bodies on each side; this only serves to make my erection that much harder as my arms press against their breasts. I get a kiss on each cheek. I stiffen up, biting back my instinct to grab them with my arms and pull them closer. They remain huddled like that for a moment; eyes turn to my groin again.

- Damn, Grant... you're really aroused.

- Hey! Not my fault, I whimper back.

I feel my manhood twitching for release from its prison of cloth.

- We are hot, Heather flat out states with a smile.

- You two are so hot, I agree.

- And you're so sweet to say it, Stacey adds.

I get more kisses on my cheeks. My hands start moving from under them, my fingers to their backs so I can touch their skin.

- This... this is too hot, I finally burst, adding: Fuck, I'm hard.

I laugh nervously. Heather chimes in.

- Want to do something about it?

She knows I do; this is more teasing on her part. When I don't answer, she continues talking.

- If you want to, we won't stop you.

- Want to what? I ask.

- You know... take care of that.

She looks at my crotch again.

- Here? In Stacey's bed?

- Why not? Stacey asks. If you want to, you have my permission.

- You're pranking me, right?

Stacey rises, releasing my arm from under her. She takes my wrist and brings it to my belly, right above my erection.

- Do it, if you want to.

- I don't know what your game is, I blurt out.

Heather presses herself on the other side.

- No game, Grant. We're just here to make your life better. we wanted to help you relax, and we did. Everything else in in yours hands now.

I can't believe it, and yet I do. Since my other arm is pinned under Heather's body, it's harder for me to access my manhood. I decide that as long as we're playing the game at this level, I might as well tempt fate.

- Well, would one of you help me remove my underwear, then?

It takes a moment for anything to happen; it's Heather that rises first, grabbing the fold of my underwear, trying to pull it off - but my erection gets in the way.

- You'll have to slide it over, I tell her.

I see Stacey join in; they pick up the cloth together, pull it away from my body. I raise my ass from the bed and watch them expose me softly. Their eyes lock on my erection; they pull the underwear just below my crotch and I lie back down. The hand on my belly moves to grab my shaft. I can feel their intense stares.

- You better be enjoying the show, I tell them.

No reply. I start jerking off, at first staring at what I'm doing, then letting my eyes wander left and right, to the gorgeous bodies of my sisters in their bikinis. It's been over two hours since I climaxed at the hands (mouth) of Mary, the librarian. I'm ready for another release and given how excited their massage and words have made me, it won't be long.

- God, this is good, I whimper for their benefit; I don't normally comment on my masturbation. You two seeing what you did to me?

- Don't hold out for us, Stacey says. Have your fun.

- You're gonna... want to pull away in a moment, I tell them.

My hand is franctically rushing itself on my cock as I feel the first signs of orgasm kick in; my balls tighten and my entire body prepares itself. My sisters pull back a moment before I ejaculate. I spray myself across the chest and belly, grunting my satisfaction all the while, then slowly relaxing in the afterglow of my pleasure. I close my eyes for a moment, indulging in the sensation before the reality kicks in. My sisters are silent.

- So... is this the part where you blackmail me into something? I ask them.

I open my eyes; they're smiling. Heather leans in and kisses my forehead.

- Did you like that?

- You know I did, I state.

- Good.

I'm a bit shocked.

- This isn't... a prank of some kind.

- If it is, Stacey tells me, no one told us. No. We wanted to give you a little something special, just because - well, you looked like you could use it.

- So there's no camera, no blackmail?

Stacey punches me on the side.

- Are you deaf? I just told you.

- Ok. Sorry.

I smile at her, then Heather, then at my softening manhood. Stacey stretches across her bed and grabs tissues. I suspect she's going to hand them to me to clean myself up, but I'm stunned to see her doing it herself. I'm almost aroused again. She curls up the stained tissues and throws them in the corner waste basket.

- Obviously, Heather tells me, we should keep this on the DL.

- No shit, I tell her.

- Bottom line, she adds, is that we're here for you. If you ever feel tense again, just come to us and we can help you with some... visual stimulation. If you want it.

I want to believe that they're pulling my chain, but clearly they're not. This turn of events might have been expected (I do remember the flirting of the previous days, and I've seen where a little bit of flirting can take me) but it remains bewildering that my two sisters would conspire to help me get off. They didn't offer their bodies to me, but the intimacy was there, and it was real.

For a moment, I'm tempted to share my secret, but I decide it's best to keep it a mystery to them.

- Ready for the pool? Stacey asks.

ABOUT AN HOUR LATER, we've had lunch and we're arriving at the local pool; it's pretty busy for a weekday, but not enough that it'll be inconvenient. We ate a quick something at home then walked all the way here. As we set up, after going through the changing rooms, I can't help but stare at my sisters' shapes in their bikinis. Of course, I also cast a glance at the other women at the pool, old and young adults. What lovely curves they offer to the sight, I muse.

Stacey immediately sits down and starts applying sunscreen across her body; she orders my younger sister to do the same but gets ignored. Instead, Heather merely jumps in the pool, warned by the lifeguard on service not to do that. She apologizes and squints at him. He shrugs.

- Sunscreen? Stacey hands me her bottle.

- Thanks.

I'm half-expecting her to ask to apply it but she doesn't, so I start lathering myself. As my hands start spreading the cream across my skin, I can't help but notice adult stares in my direction. I don't feel like I'm being very seductive in the process, but apparently it's a welcome sight. It's the kind of experience you only normally get in movies, with the slow motion scene of the actor/actress lathering their body up, and everyone drinking it in. It makes me self-conscious and I hurry the process. Thankfully, everyone keeps their distance.

I suddenly start considering another oddity; neither of my sisters has mentioned the ring on my finger. In fact, no one has. Only Mary at the library acknowledged it, and only after I showed it to her. I also barely feel its weight on my finger. It's quite unobtrusive. This merely adds to the mystery surrounding it.

As the afternoon passes by, I oscillate between the water and my towel, getting wet, swimming, then enjoying the sun. I take in the sights as well: more than one woman slows her step as she makes a conscious effort to walk past me when I'm looking. I decide, perhaps wisely, that I'll only acknowledge them with a headnod, and I won't speak to them. This is not the place or time to play with them. But there's more than one invitation for fun in those acknowledgements they give me. I begin to wonder if it's actually safe for me to be outside, given how people seem to react to my presence. However, after a while, it becomes obvious that while people appreciate what they see, they probably won't act on it unless I actually make a move first.

I wonder, however, why that wasn't the case with Dolores - my first experience, two days ago. I realize that she knows me already, and that familiarity may play a hand in it. It would be true of Olivia as well, and Mrs. Welsh. They flirted first, and I responded in kind.

I also watch my sisters frolick in the water as well; that is, I watch Heather playfully try to jump on Stacey's back as Stacey merely tries to swin. The lifeguard gives Heather several more warnings but apparently can't bring himself to actually evict her from the premises. Eventually, she calms down and comes to tan herself by me and Stacey.

When we finally rise, maybe three hours after arriving, I'm happy for the sunscreen. Heather doesn't seem affected much, though she has some redness on her. We'll have to wait until morning to see if she's burnt or not. As we head out, I recommend she put aloes on that redness, just in case. She scoffs and laughs it off.

Mom is back when we get home, already prepping the supper. I offer to help and she invites me into the kitchen; my sisters go change.

- And how was your day, dear? she asks.

I obviously can't give her details, but I want to share my good fortune with my mom.

- It was... my life is really turning around, mom.

- It is.

- You know how I was saying I didn't feel at home anywhere, recently. Not in the city, not here.

- I remember, she states.

She turns to face me; from her lovely eyes, I get all the empathy and sympathy I might need.

- Well, it turns out... I feel connected to this town. More than ever.

- That's nice to hear, son.

She lowers her head.

- I'm glad you have somewhere. And you know, my home is your home.

I move on her and give her a hug; she embraces me tightly, pressing her head against my shoulder. I hear her sob gently.

- Mom?

- It's okay, dear... I'm just emotional. With all that's happened recently - your father's passing, you and your sisters coming to visit - it just feels like a family again.

- I know what you mean, I tell her.

We hug for a moment longer; she releases me, dries her eyes, then goes back to cooking.

- And the pool? she inquires.

- Lovely still.

Mom giggles nervously.

- I bet you were looking at all the pretty ladies in their swimwear.

- I won't deny it, I joke.

She tilts her head towards me.

- Well, if they show it, you can look. Hopefully, one of them will see what a marvelous person you are and take a chance on you.

A mental list runs through my head: Dolores, Pauline, Olivia, Mary... my sisters? I can't help but laugh. Mom turns to me.

- What's funny?

- I was just thinking that... I'm confident it won't be a problem.

She laughs with me without understanding the context, then goes back to cooking.

Right before supper, as I'm setting the table, I get at text from Mary. It reads:

"Finished work. Now at home to work on your project."

I send her a brief thank you, then a picture of my smiling face. She returns a picture of hers, but the suggestive angle of the picture suggests she might be topless. I decide to play with that.

"What are you doing?"

The answer is slow to arrive.

"See for yourself," she replies; it comes with a picture of herself in the mirror - naked, ready for a shower. I pull back against the wall to make sure no one can see it.

"Amazing," I reply. "Enjoy the shower."

"It'll be lonely without you."

I study her answer for a moment, and I wonder if that's another side effect of what's happening. I like Mary, but I can't have her be too clingy either. I get to wonder how malleable this effect really is, and at what level I can drive someone's actions or intentions.

As we sit down at the table for supper, I decide it's best not to experiment with my family. However, I do recall that there's an infatuation from my neighbor, Pauline, that I could always toy with a little. I feel for her - after all, her husband is most likely cheating on her with his secretary (how cliché, I tell myself, then think of my own situation and laugh inwardly).